Guilt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, what, it's so, oh, fuck me, pussy my ass!" Jim's words made no sense and he gasped as suddenly felt that beautiful wonderful huge thick cock ready to blow.

"Don't you move and don't you dare come until I do," Jim ordered Richard who froze as stiff as his own cock.

Jim then involuntarily rocked his ass back on the hard dick as his stomach continued to suck in on itself. He moved faster, finding some strange spot and his eyes began to flutter.

"Oh, uh, oh no, stop, it's , uhhhnnn, what's happening? Oh, fuck my pussy ass! Oh, oh, ohh, uhnn, fuck...."

His ass moved faster over the hard dick and he felt something he didn't understand. "Yes, oh fuck me, yes, oh, fuck me with that big hard cock, oh, uh, oh, cumin my ass, fuck my ass..."

Suddenly Jim spurted harder and further than he ever had right towards a delighted and masturbating Alexa and Richard moved again and grunted and screamed as he finally came in Jim's ass.

Jim felt Richard go limp in body, and slowly limp in huge cock, until he fell out of him with a 'plop'. Jim was shocked to find his dick still rock hard as he had always been a one shot wonder but the cum he just had, while the most powerful he ever had almost seemed more about need than pleasure and he was ready for more.

Jim told Alexa he was ready and she turned her ass towards him, her pussy dripping. He slipped in, and oh how hot she was. He needed her wetness on his throbbing cock. He started to fuck and began to think of who else he knew who was guilty as he still had some fantasies...

12