All Comments on 'Guilt and Hunger'

by MI_guy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
timmywellstimmywellsover 14 years ago
Great story

I loved everything about your story, especially the cocks rubbing together. The feelings that go through a man in a conflicted mental state were accurately portrayed as well. All in all a very erotic story well told.

studwatcher38studwatcher38over 14 years ago
Sounds familiar

Great story, one a lot of guys can relate to.

MI_guyMI_guyover 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments!

Glad to hear the story was appreciated.

That's the most I could ask for...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sounds like me

as I also feel guilty....afterwards!!! I justify it by the fact that my wife cannot give me what I sometimes need, so I feel a little less guilty........oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Can Relate!

I to used to feel the shame. But when my wife still refuses to meet my sexual needs. I to have gone looking for male sex. I feel no guilt anymore. I still have not found the "perfect" guy. But I have had many fantastic adventures. If that's you in the photo, you look delicious!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Me too

I just can't help it either. I love my wife and our life together. But I love me some cock. Sucking and being fucked just feels too good. Oh how I wish that I could share this with her, but sadly no. So I just keep hitting the bath house and arcades for the man on man sex I crave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Re: Me too

My feelings exactly. While with my X wife, she and I both experimented with the bi life. Sometimes together other times not. I liked to go to the baths and at that time only to get fucked. I might suck a guy just long enough to get him hard but never let them cum in my mouth, just tasted a little pre-cum at times. She had a couple girlfriends who she got together with, going down on one another, sucking nipples and fucking each other with strapons or dildos. At times we would attend swing parties where I would watch or join as other guys played with her. We both loved it when I would go down on her after guys had filled her with their cum. After licking and sucking her, we would kiss and share their flavor. After doing that a few times, he asked me if she could watch me suck a guy. Until that point I never had but soon afterwards, at a party, we shared sucking a guy. When he came, it was while we both had our lips on his cock head. We both got an equal share of his cum, then kissed and shared it all. A few months after that time, she was coaxing me again so we went to an ABS and both sucked several cocks. Life was good at that time in our life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I haven't sucked a cock to completion yet but really want to and I loved your thinking about wanting more cocks and cum once you sucked that first load out. I imagine this is the way I will feel when I finally get to suck a cock and feel it cum in my mouth. I think if it was safe I would probably go and try find a glory hole and try sucking multiple cocks because I want it so bad...it is all I think about now. Loved your story and the descriptions you gave. One day I will be a married cock sucker too.

Mark_MichiganMark_Michigan12 days ago

We all go through the ups and downs, immediately afterwards, it's awkward, won't do it again, etc, etc then 3-4 days later we are out looking!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous