All Comments on 'Gung Ho at Gunnison'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
you did your research.

Having been there many times, I would say you hit the description of the area right on the head. Even the comment about the boardwalk from the mid section of the parking lot. But mid week is a lot better then then the weekends. Less crowded. Less weardo's.

jennyphiljennyphilalmost 7 years ago
More please!

Great start, tell us more?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 7 years agoAuthor
I did my research the old fashioned way

My wife and I have been to Gunnison many times, and we're just waiting now for the weather to get warm again.

The water is always cold, at least until July. And when it gets windy, you can get sandblasted laying out on the beach.

Up until a couple of years ago, there was a hot dog vendor who drove his truck right onto the beach, setting up around mid-way in the nude area, fairly far back from the water's edge. I didn't see him last year, but now there's a vendor up by the street. It was a lot more convenient to have the vendor on the beach itself.

eurowritereurowriterover 6 years ago
Against Type

Most of the stories here at Lit tend to optimize. The guy always has a big dick. The chick is the type the guy digs and if she isn't already shaved then that's usually part of the action. This story is refreshingly different. Too bad it ended just as it was getting interesting.

I also miss the hot dog truck. She usually had cold beer, too.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeabout 6 years ago
Story just stopped

I hate those

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kinda has no point.it was entertaining enough for 4 stars.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous