Gung Ho at Gunnison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the sun blazing down, we had to sunscreen quickly, and I'll admit that it was a lot of fun putting sunscreen on Anne's back, especially since she didn't stop me when I did her butt as well. I gave her tush a couple of squeezes, which she seemed to like.

We sat down on our beach blanket and towels for a few minutes, to let the sunscreen absorb in - does it really do that? - before getting to the water. There was this one couple I noticed, wearing matching cargo shorts, boy cut down to the knees, and neither one wearing a shirt. It was an interesting contrast, him 'fully' dressed, while she was topless.

And I noticed that Anne was one of the few women there who hadn't shaved off most or all of her pubes; I kind of liked that, even though I would have thought I'd see it the other way. We were just talking, and then finally got up to walk down to the water. Anne rushed in, diving to acclimate herself to the water, while I stopped short; this water was fucking cold!

"C'mon, man up and get in here," she challenged me, leaving me no choice. I went back, tossed my sunglasses on the beach blanket, and then returned, running in as fast as she had.

Damn! Damn! Damn! This water was cold!

"Don't pussy out," Anne mocked me, "I did it! The water's always this cold in mid-June."

"When does it warm up?"

"Late July, really, but you can handle it. C'mere," she said, and then she pulled me into a hug, to warm me up, of course.

Damn, no worries about me poking her in the stomach right now, 'cause I think my dick shriveled up so much that it was an innie, not an outie. But with Anne hugging me, there was nothing else to do but kiss her. I'm pretty sure that she expected it.

"Well, that was nice," she smiled at me. "This mean that your hangover is gone?"

Then I realized, yeah, it was gone, at least the headache part. I'm not sure that I felt 100% yet, but I wasn't feeling bad at all.

"What, is this how you cure hangovers, ice cold water at the beach?"

"That's only part of it. It has to be a nude beach, and you have to have a girl hugging you." I was really liking her attitude, and I kissed her again.

12