All Comments on 'Gunny's Mate'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 6 years ago

Sounds like the Gunny knocked out a few people. Somehow I doubt Rose doesn't care, but the FBI might. But it also answers why Rose was pissed when Ella said she got raped.

Planning anymore of these small stories that fill out the rest of the cast that were more support than main charcters in the werewar TL?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank You!

Perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too Short

Not up to your usual standard, would like to have had them discuss "turning" her. The phrase "it felt like he was splitting me apart before my body adjusted " generally does not apply to women who haven given birth, as Rose had.

partwolfpartwolfover 6 years agoAuthor
Short on purpose

This was written as a contest entry with a 2000-word limit and came out at 1999.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 6 years ago
Liked it

But you forgot why you put this in non human.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Gunny is a werecat UltimateHomeBody

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Would have preferred it much longer but it is part of a 2k word contest. Great short story though.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFire16 days ago

Anonymous, unless you’ve given birth AND taken large dick after…stfu. If you’re not used to large dick, birth or no, it will feel that way at first.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...