All Comments on 'Guys Next Door Ch. 03'

by flyingfish33

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best Ever

One of the best hot wife stories ever here.Thanks for writing and sharing it with us.

Hope you write again.Just ignore the so called cuck haters because they are just men who want to be cuckolds but afraid to admit it so they just post silly hate comments.All five stars.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
I love parties like this

Being the total cock tease is great fun. Getting fucked repeatedly by 3 or more horny hung guys is outstanding. Who doesn’t love sloppy seconds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I loved it

This is what a loving couple should be like. A sweet little teasing slut wife and a husband who loves her for it. Perfect. Good job author.

And I just have to mention, whoever that dork is who posts the 1 star comments, he apparently doesn’t realize just how much of a closeted fag he comes off as, does he?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice job

More please :) . My wife and I love reading your story so far, keep up the good work, and again, moreee please lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You got the best storyline ever

I love this storyline great you're doing a great job, as for ideas I think it's time to add a friend of hers that's always had a crush on her husband to the story have this friend go shopping with her pick out some clothes try them on one night but if you decide to let her husband fuck her wife eats the creampie out of her best friend leading to next weekend her and her best friend go next door to be waitresses for the guys more creampies more female creampie eating which is super hot thanks for the good story

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
The.guys

The guys have a different title The Whore Next Door.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is just retarded.

What a pile of shit you dropped here. Ugly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love slutwives and this one reminds me of my ex, although my ex would not have taken so long to get fucked. I loved watching her being slutty and really helped her develop her slutty side. It started with friends coming over, and later I would loan her to my friends to party with. One night a buddy called after dinner to say he was at his friend's house with another guy and was telling them what a slut my wife was, and they wanted to know if she was available to party with them? I told him he should ask her himself and be dirty about it, then called her to the phone and put it on speaker so I could hear. The moment she said hello, he responded by asking if her cunt was wet and if I had told her anything? "As soon as you asked, my cunt got wet, what's going on?" she replied. He told her about his friends wanting a fucktoy for the night while I fingered her sopping wet count, while he got descriptive about all the things they wanted to do to her. After about 10 minutes she just turned to me and said "please can I go?"

I said yes of course but got her to suck me off first. Then she undressed and wore only an overcoat and drove off to his friend's (unknown stranger) house... When she got there she called me to say she was safe but that they were all drunk and had started feeling her cunt as she went through the door. She was in fact being groped while we chatted on the phone.

She came home about 3 hours later, so well fucked and covered in cum that she could barely walk...

She had told them they could call on her anytime for another party, and so it became a habit...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous