Guys Next Door Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smirked and started to rise. Beth grabbed a handful of ice and pushed it against his balls. James and Gavin hooted and hollered, cheering her on for getting him back so well.

Beth did the same trick again, and this time it was James that got the honour of cleaning her up. He went straight in for her pussy and pushed Beth over the edge in no time. She came hard, all the pent up frustration and sexual energy being released in an intense full-body muscle spasm. As she came down from her high, James resumed his seat.

Beth grabbed the third beer and opened it, then asked Gavin to come and kneel in front of her, head over the esky. She positioned his head just below her pussy.

"Ready?" she asked.

Gavin licked her clit as confirmation.

Beth proceeded to slowly pour the beer onto her navel. It ran down her lower stomach and dripped over her clit, between her labia, then into Gavin's waiting mouth. She went slowly so that he could keep up. After half the bottle was gone she stopped pouring. Gavin did a thorough job cleaning her with his tongue, then took what was left of his beer and stood up. Beth stopped him and got a beer for herself. She opened her mouth wide and put the tip of Gavin's dick on her tongue. Gavin smiled as she raised the bottle up and started pouring. Beth went slowly and drank half of it, before the coldness of the beer was too much and Gavin started going soft.

"I'm so sorry, let me fix that for you".

Beth sucked Gavin into her mouth, using her tongue to caress the head, then out again. In again, out again, lick the tip, in again, out again, in again, out again, until he was hard again.

The third quarter started with James, Brendon and Gavin all seated on the couch, and Beth on Brendon's lap. Brendon had buried two fingers in Beth's pussy, Beth was jerking off James and Gavin, while they were alternating between sucking her tits and watching the game.

Beth couldn't care less about the game, but was interested in watching the porno. The girls on the screen were now being fucked and sucking cock at the same time, aka being spit-roasted. The camera zoomed in on one of their pussies, the cock inside pulsing. The guy must be cumming inside her, Beth realised, then noticed that there was dried cum all around her pussy. The camera stayed close as the guy pulled out. A trickle of cum started leaking out, dangling of her cuntlips in a thick white rope. As Beth watched another cock pushed through the hole and into her cunt. White cum pushed out around this new cock, which started fucking away, not caring about the previous occupant. The camera zoomed out and back onto the other girl just as a dick pulled back through the hole. The closeup showed a stretched asshole filled with cum.

Brendon broke her reverie by asking to get up. Beth stood and James replaced Brendon. Beth returned her gaze to the tv and saw another load deposited in the girls cunt. She was watching mesmerised by the cum trickling out, so didn't notice that the tip of James' dick was poking at her entrance. Beth habitually started to move her hips to grind this dick, but it was a minute or so before she realised he was actually inside her. Not a long way, and hardly enough to constitute fucking, but nonetheless, her married pussy was being used by a new cock.

Brendon returned, James stood, leaving Gavin as the next lap. Beth again nestled in and again, the head of a cock was gently prodding away at her entrance. This continued throughout the quarter, none of the guys going more than an inch inside her, but all definitely crossing that line.

At 3 quarter time Beth again served drinks, this time simply handing them over and giving each guy a minute of head. The fourth quarter was about to begin when she asked:

"Does anyone mind if I take my panties off? They're a little wet and very stretched, I'd be much more comfortable without them."

Gavin and James simply reached up, grabbed one side each, then pulled them gently down to the floor. Beth nestled onto Gavin's lap, this time adjusting so that when he started to enter her, she got a decent length of his cock. Beth settled into a steady rhythm, slowly working herself further and further onto his cock. Beth was just starting to build an orgasm when she felt Gavin tense up, then felt spurt after spurt of hot sticky cum shooting inside her. Beth worked her vaginal muscles and milked him until she was sure she had it all. Beth smiled and wondered whether her cunt now resembled those at the gloryhole.

Gavin motioned for Beth to move to another lap, as he needed to go relieve himself. Beth simply moved over to James' lap and repeated the performance. His dick slid in easily with the cum already inside her. This time she was nearly at orgasm when James came. She felt every gush of cum, and when she stood to let Gavin out she could feel it running out over her labia and down her inner thigh.

Brendon was not as subtle as the other two, and simply guided Beth straight onto his dick. He was thrusting up to meet her, and soon the slap-slap-slap sound of two people fucking was filling the room. Beth came again when she felt Brendon shoot his load inside her. As he withdrew there was a definite squelching sound, the cum freely running out of her now. When she looked up she saw two cocks being offered to her, Gavin and James had nearly recovered and were hoping go again. Beth stayed on Brendon while she got them hard then positioned herself across the couch. James entered her pussy while Gavin took her mouth. Now she really did look like the women at the gloryhole. Only they were fucking complete strangers, Beth reminded herself. She came again when James added a fourth load to her pussy. Tensing her muscles as he withdrew she was able to keep most of it inside her, then Gavin took his second turn. As he came Beth reached back and held his cock in, loving the way it pulsed inside her.

The final siren sounded, Brendon nowhere to be seen. Beth said a hurried goodbye before putting her dress back on and rushing back home.

Rick was waiting for her, camera in hand.

Beth told him all about the evening, how she'd teased them, how she was curious about the gloryholes, and how good it had felt to get 5 loads of cum inside her. As she talked she posed, showing off her messy sloppy pussy, playing with it, smearing cum on her breasts and ass, licking it off her fingers, and finally adding her husbands cum to the mixture. Rick took photos of it all, loving the shots he was getting.

"Thank you honey, I love you, I love that you let me explore everything I want to."

"No problem at all honey" Rick responded. "I love making you happy, and that makes me happy."

"Although, how far are you going to take this? You're turning into quite the little slut my dear."

"I am, aren't I." Beth cuddled with her husband. "I hope you don't mind, but I like being a slut."

"As long as you're still my slut, I definitely don't mind."

"I'll always be your slut honey, as long as you want me to be."

They fell asleep in each others arms, the mixture of cum leaking out throughout the night.

12