Guys Trip, Lace Causes a Stir Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm no longer concerned with restraining myself. I want to feel this experience to the fullest so I don't try to hold back my outburst as, caught up in the throws of passion and pleasure, I yell out, "Ohhhhhh!"

Steve stays still, buried fully inside me as I pause to adjust to the new fullness from the increased size. After a short moment, I slowly rock forward again until all that remains inside of me is the bulge that is the tip of his cock. Without hesitating I push back until he is buried fully inside of me again. I'm still full but all I can feel now is intense pleasure from the pressure and the sensation of the soft, yet rock hard cock sliding into me.

Any initial discomfort that I felt when Steve's cock first entered me is completely forgotten and I start to rock back and forth over and over, forcing him slowly in and out. I can feel my cock, harder than it's ever been, starting to ooze pre-cum onto the bed under me. Steve's hips are still mostly still but he releases the mounds of my ass and caresses me softly as he slides his hands around to take hold of my hips instead. We're both getting hotter and hotter and he begins pulling me back fully against him on every stroke. Each time he pulls me onto him and plunges into me he increases the force and I'm now grunting as each thrust bottoms out.

I'm no longer thinking about anything besides our pleasure. The sound of my grunts fills the room, "Uh! Uh! Uh!" escapes my lips in time with the sound of his hips slapping against my ass.

"Oh god! Fuck me Steve!" is all I can say as he thrusts into me doggy style.

The pleasure is overwhelming and my cock is twitching underneath me. Every time he pushes against my g-spot it jerks a little more. Neither of us have touched it since he joined me in bed again but we haven't had to. The pleasure from Steve's tongue, from his fingers and now from his cock have been enough.

I look back again and see Steve pumping into me, staring down at my ass as his cock disappears into me over and over. Seeing him in such pleasure, thrusting into me with so much passion sends me over the edge. Suddenly I feel my cum streaming from my cock. I'm cumming in waves. Every time he pushes in my cock twitches and more cum pours out as my ass clenches tight around him.

Steve is groaning constantly now. I know he's getting close when he orders me, "Yes! Squeeze me tight with your pussy!"

All I can manage in response is, "Fuck yes! Fill me up!"

Next, I feel him pulsing inside me. He continues to pump in and out as his cock convulses in my canal. Each time his pulsating cock pushes against my g-spot I clamp down on him, grunt and splash more onto the bed. There is cum pouring out from each of us as we fill the room with the sounds of our sex.

After cumming more than I ever thought possible we both finally slow our thrusting. Steve continues moving for a little longer, trying to work the last of the cum from his cock as it begins to soften and shrink. Finally he pulls back and I let my legs slide down as I lower down to lay on my stomach. He leans over to lay on his side, his hand now resting softly on the inside of my thigh.

I'm laying in my own pool of cum now but I actually like how it feels. I'm completely satisfied and relaxed, the lust has subsided. I can feel cum oozing out behind me and I feel my desire simmering underneath. Still horny, I reach back into the cleft of my ass to catch some with my hand and rub it around all over my ass. I take some more and, rolling to my side a little, I rub it all over my chest and then reach down to coat my cock and balls with the rest. Finally, after catching one more large stream as it leaks from me I pour it into the thong that Steve left beside me before placing it off to the side to wear tomorrow.

Fatigue from the events of tonight, and the accompanying stress, is finally taking over. I roll the rest of the way onto my side and slide back to spoon with Steve, his now soft cock nestled against my crack. I take his hand and place it back on my now soft cock and balls and he gently cups them and nuzzles in behind me. I can feel his breath on the back of my neck, in time with the rise and fall of my chest, slowing as we both settle in and start drifting off to sleep.

As tired and satisfied as I am right now, thoughts of what tomorrow and the rest of the trip might bring are far back in my mind. All I know right now is that this will be a trip that I will never forget...

12