Guys Trip, Lace Causes a Stir Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trybiman
trybiman
99 Followers

"I wish we had to time to do just that. I'll be sure to wear this again for you tonight."

I pause with the door open and briefly take my hand from it, "May the best 'man' win!" I say with a wink and air quotes around 'man'.

I head to Ben's and Ryan's room as quickly as I can. From the neck down I look fine in this outfit, if half naked is fine, but I'm not exactly passable above. My heart is hammering in my chest at the thought of getting caught out here but more so with the excitement of what may happen after I get there.

I arrive after what seemed like an eternity and pause for a moment to catch my breath and steel my nerves for what lies ahead. It's now or never so I slide the keycard into the slot and open the door after the telltale beep and flash of the green light on the lock. After pushing the door open ever so slightly I can barely hear the sounds of the shower through the bathroom doorway. After glancing over I can see that the door is slightly ajar which explains why it isn't as quiet as I expected.

For the time being my plan is to just relax on the small couch out of site of the bathroom door until I can hear him exit the shower. When he's done with his shower I'll start my charade, no point in doing any actual housekeeping. That's not what I came here for. I'm here for some investigation, and hopefully much more.

After a few agonizing minutes of waiting I can hear the shower shutoff and the curtain rustle as I assume he is reaching for a towel. I quickly and quietly make my way into the bedroom to put the next part of my thrown together plan into place.

The first thing that I do when I enter is to go directly to the beds. I proceed to pull up the covers of the first one that I come to, doing my best to make it look like mine did when I entered my room for the first time. Once that is done I move to the other bed, but rather than tidying up the entire bed I only straighten up the foot of the bed. I walk around to the side of the bed to fold back the covers on the nearside and then, once again, I wait.

When I hear Ben's footsteps as he steps from the bathroom I spring into action again. I make sure that the covers are folded back far enough in front of me before I bend over the bed so I can reach out for the far corner.

I'm now positioned just how I want to be. My ass is partially exposed and my legs are extended, feet spread just enough, looking amazing in the thigh highs with every muscle accentuated by the fuck-me heals that I'm wearing.

Ben doesn't say a word when he enters the room. Instead, he pushes on, his footsteps approaching fast behind me. I'm not entirely sure what to do, so I just freeze. I hadn't expected this reaction at all. I assumed that the sight of the "maid" would at least lead to some sort of conversation or comment but I couldn't have been more wrong.

Without any hesitation Ben slides straight up under the back of my skirt and takes both mounds into his strong hands, then begins to softly squeeze and caress them. I'm still frozen in place, but now it's because I don't want to disrupt him.

The anxiety over what he will do when he finally sees who I am is strong but the pleasure that he is giving me dims my worries and I exhale. I hadn't realized that I was holding my breath up until this point.

Before my anxiety could make its return, Ben takes his left hand from my cheek and starts to slide it down my crack. My eyes open wide when I feel that he doesn't stop as his fingers pass over the entrance to my backside. My heart goes into overdrive, "What is he doing?!"

His fingers don't slow as they press forward. I finally realize that I should probably move to stop him but it's too late. His hand is finishing the last part of its journey and just as it gently curves to cup my cock and balls he finally speaks, "Good morning Jimmy."

I'm beyond excited, ecstatic would probably be the closest word to describe how I feel. This couldn't be going any better, blowing my hopes out of the water. "How'd you know?" is all I can muster.

With a chuckle, "You didn't think I'd forget the outfit that I just picked out yesterday, did you? After getting a peek of your panties, I was the one that suggested that we should mess with you and get you some outfits! It seemed odd how enthusiastically Steve agreed. That got me really hoping you'd be open to trying this on and that I'd get to see it again, but I didn't think it would happen this soon. Now stand up and turn around so I can get a good look at you."

He gives my ass a squeeze before letting go and taking a couple of steps back to give me room. I do just what he asks for and straighten back up before slowly turning to face him. My eyes take in the view, moving quickly from his face down his smooth and firm chest and abs before reaching the towel that is wrapped around his waist. I'm dying to see it fall to the floor but I refrain from reaching for it and look back up to his face.

He's got a hungry look on his face as he scans from my halter top all of the way down my legs before he stops and focuses in on my manhood that is barely visible below the hem of my tiny skirt. He doesn't look back up again. Instead, he continues to stare at my new outfit right where, under normal circumstances with a costume like this, a wet pussy would usually be hiding.

Almost to himself, he finally speaks again, "It's better than I had hoped it would be." Then he proceeds to step forward and drop to his knees in front of me before he reaches under my skirt to quickly pull my thong to the floor.

By now my cock has grown and it springs forward when it is released from the confines of the lace and mesh. Ben takes my shaft into his hand and leans forward, wasting no time as he opens his mouth to take the bulbous head into his warm, wet mouth. He and I both moan in unison once a good portion of my shaft is laying along his tongue. It's clear to me that he's done this before as he starts working his tongue around and expertly sucking while pumping his head, forcing me slowly in and out of his mouth.

By now I'm moaning steadily, unable to contain myself. The skill that he's showing is turning me on enough but when combined with the clear passion and enjoyment that I can see in him it's quickly sending me toward the brink. If I hadn't already gotten off this morning I would probably already be flooding his mouth with my seed, but thankfully I'm able to hold my climax back for now.

Not wanting to blow too quickly I decide I need to put my pleasure on hold for now and return the favor. I reach to take his shoulders into my hand so I can pull him back up to stand in front of me. Now it's my turn to check him out up close so I reach forward again, this time to untuck his towel in order to open it and let it fall to the floor.

I'm still not used to what the site of a naked cock does to me, especially one that springs forward in a fleshy salute. The effect is consistent with the last couple of days, instantly causing my mouth to water and my own cock to twitch with obvious desire. I can't believe how hungry I am for the stiffening rod pointing at me but I don't dwell on that thought for more than a second or two.

You'd think I had started to fall with how quickly I drop down into a squat in front of my waiting prize. I extend both hands and gently cup his balls in my left as I take his shaft into my right. I love that his balls are shaved smooth, just like my own. As I lightly caress them and I can feel their heat against my fingertips.

Quickly my focus shifts from his balls to the size of the glistening meat in my other hand. It's good size, larger than my own, but not overwhelming. It's probably close to 9 inches long and enticingly thick. I can't wait to investigate further so I reluctantly remove my left hand from his silky-smooth balls to grab his ass, pulling his hips forward as I guide him into my mouth and onto my tongue.

I'm rewarded with my first treat as I get a taste of the thick, clear precum that is leaking from the tip. I want to taste all of him. I want to feel him pulse in my mouth as he coats my tongue and throat, so I immediately go to work. Unable, or maybe just unwilling, to take it slow, I suck and stroke with abandon. Lust and hunger have taken over and I'm doing to everything I can to coax him to an early climax.

As much as I love having this magnificent cock in my mouth I want his cum even more. I wonder how much I will get, if he will shoot hard or just ooze onto my tongue. I can't wait to find out so I try all of the tricks that have worked on me. I alternate between squeezing his ass, stroking it and running my fingers gently up and down his crack. I swirl my tongue. I stroke the length that has yet to make it into my mouth and slowly try to decrease the amount of skin that is exposed.

The crown of his head is pressing against my throat and there's no longer room for my hand on his shaft so I move it to take his other cheek in my hand. Now I'm stroking and squeezing both of his cheeks, spreading them apart as I trail my fingers up and down his crack.

His mushroom head is bigger than I've taken before so it's harder to take it into my throat. Not wanting to fail to take him completely I pull hard on his backside and I finally feel him slide the rest of the way in until my nose presses against him. My fingers are in his crack and as his forward movement stops, when he bottoms out, my hand moves and one finger presses up against his rosebud, parting the opening ever so slightly.

Ben grunts loudly but it's hard to tell what from. It could be the pleasure of him driving all of the way home, pleasure from my pressure from behind or discomfort from the same. Worrying that it was the latter, I pull my hands from his crack, leaving them only on his cheeks, and continue to feast on him, trying to satisfy my hunger and his need to release. Is it my imagination or did he actually push back when I took my hands away?!

Seconds after welcoming him into my throat Ben holds my head and pulls himself back, completely taking himself from my mouth. Immediately he turns away and towards the bed and I get a great look at his magnificent ass once he is bent over. He's slowly crawling forward toward the middle of the bed and I hungrily take in the sight, frozen in place.

Still on his knees he stops, making no move to roll over onto his back, and looks back over his shoulder at me and raises both eyebrows as if he's asking me what I'm going to do next. Seeing his legs parted ever so slightly and the questioning look on his face wakes me from my daze. With the position that he's in and the look in his eyes I decide the risk is small compared to the potential reward so I take action before I lose my nerve.

I've always been so dense when it comes to signals, both romantic and sexual, which has made me always so slow to act. Fortunately, this is not one of those moments. I will not be passing this up, regardless of the usual doubts creeping up in my mind!

My lust is taking over again so I move to join him on the bed. As enticing as it is I resist the urge to reach between his legs for his meat. Rather than crawl up next to him I go straight ahead. With both hands I take his two mounds into my hands, spreading them apart, and I dive in between them to press the flat of my tongue against his pink pucker.

Not wasting any time, I begin to make out with his ass, licking all around and working the tip of my tongue inside.

We moan in unison, me with hunger, him with pleasure, "Mmmmmm" "Uhhhhh"

After the sound of his pleasure escapes his mouth Ben speaks again, "I'm so glad you got the hint. Don't stop"

Not wanting to be away from my new treat, I barely pull back and respond quickly, "My pleasure", then I dive back in for more.

The smell and taste of his freshly cleaned backside is intoxicating so I spread his lobes wide and plunge my tongue back into his tight canal as far as it will go. I'm now squeezing and kneading his cheeks as I work him with my tongue.

I can feel him pushing back against me as I lick him deep and begin to suck hard on his rosebud. I just can't get enough. Ben is loud moaning only enhances my lust, so I release my grip with my right hand and plunge my middle finger into my mouth, moistening it as much as possible, before pressing it against his shiny wet hole.

The tip of my finger is barely inside when Ben pushes back hard which plunges it in the rest of the way. I'm happy to work a single finger, ready to start massaging his prostate, but he has other ideas.

"Yes! Give me another one!"

Quickly I comply, sucking my index finger along with my middle finger and press them both against his slightly wider entrance. Not wanting to hurt him I don't push past the tight entrance right away. Instead I twist my fingers against his pucker, working the tip of first one, then the second finger inside.

After teasing him like this I press on and insert my fingers past the first knuckles before pausing to twist back and forth again, making sure he is taking the new width comfortably. He moans as he squirms in front of me and I know it's safe to continue, so I plunge forward as far as my fingers can reach and begin to massage his prostate.

As I milk his g spot I glance over to my right and I'm slightly surprised to see a bottle of lube sitting on the nightstand. Apparently, this room has seen similar action as my own! When my vision falls on the bottle I realize that I can feel the friction against my fingers, more than I would appreciate in Ben's position, so I decide to take advantage of my new find.

I slowly pull from his canal, noticing the resistance as I pull my fingers free, and I'm even more convinced that I've made the right decision. I assume Ben can feel the bed shift as I turn to reach for the bottle because he turns to look over his shoulder with a questioning look on his face.

As soon as he sees what I'm doing he turns back and arches his back slightly in anticipation of what's to come. I pour a little bit of lube into his crack and let it trickle down to his hole, then rub it in before pouring more into my hand, working it around on my fingers and pressing them up against his backside once again. With the work that I've already done up to this point he is loosened up enough to where I don't need to hesitate before plunging back deep inside and quickly bottoming out again.

Rather than staying and massaging his prostate, this time I decide on a more active approach. While working my fingers slowly in and out I also begin circling them around in gradually larger arcs, further stretching him, hoping to progress to the next step.

I continue working the hot ass in front of me, periodically pressing against his prostate, which always elicits a moan. After a handful of times Ben utters the same phrase that I have so many times in the last couple of days, "God yes!"

The pleasure of anal stimulation is beyond anything that I've ever experienced so it's no surprise when I hear Ben again, raspy with lust, "Fuck, I want your cock so bad!"

Without any hesitation I slip my fingers from his now slippery hole and enthusiastically respond, "Not as much as I want to give it to you!"

And with that I pour another stream of lube into my hand and work it around my cock. Hearing him beg for it has me hard as a rock and so ready for what's to come.

I move forward on the bed, now on both knees, and part his cheeks with my hands so I can slide my rod up into his crack before dragging it back down toward his slightly gaping hole. Once I'm in place, mushroom head pressing against the entrance, I move my left hand to his hip and my right hand to my shaft.

Without any more delay I pull on his hip slightly to hold him in place while I press forward, guiding my rod to its ultimate destination. His ass is so tight and it takes a firm push but I'm quickly rewarded with a little pop as the ridge of my smooth cockhead passes his sphincter.

I hold still for a moment to make sure he has adjusted to the girth of my cock and ready for me to continue. After what seemed like an eternity, but was no more than a few seconds, I push my hips forward slowly, teasing Ben as I steadily feed each fraction of an inch to his hungry ass. Finally, I bottom out and freeze in place to take in the feeling of being buried deep inside the hole between his magnificent mounds.

Curious as to how this is affecting him I reach around with my slippery, lube covered right hand and take his shaft in my hand. I can feel the heat coming off of him as I work some of the slippery fluid onto his shaft. He's even harder now than he was when I had him deep in my mouth, licking and sucking his tasty meat.

It's clear that he likes being filled as much as I do. That thought has my cock straining for release and I let his cock fall from my hand. Moving both hands back to his cheeks I knead them and hold them apart so I can watch my cock which I now start to pull back from the depths.

I don't want to retreat completely. Instead, I stop as soon as I can feel my glans reach the tightness that is his rosebud squeezing around me. Without waiting I return back in, still moving slowly, wanting to enjoy the feeling as every vein and ridge of my cock moves against his insides.

Ben must be enjoying this as much as I am because as I finally bottom out again we both let slip, "Uhhhh"

This only serves to spurn me on so again I retreat, using all of my willpower to keep to a slow rhythm as I thrust in and out. After keeping up this pace for as long as I can force myself to pull completely out so I can look down at his now gaping hole. God, it's such a hot sight to behold!

Quickly I plunge back in and bury myself to the hilt again before pulling completely free one last time. This time I take one finger and trace it around inside the opening of the tight little treat in front of me before entering for what will certainly be the last time (for this meeting anyway). I know I won't exit again before finishing what we started, what we are both enjoying so intensely.

I'm not sure how other gay and bi men feel about all this but I've decided that I might like fucking a firm, tight ass about as much as I love feeling a cock buried deep inside my own. For some reason, having it be a man's ass is even more erotic than if it were a woman's. Maybe it's because I know he wants it bad and I know how a cock pressing against my own prostate feels.

As I'm pushing back in Ben makes it clear what he wants now as he forces himself back until his ass slaps against my hips. We then move together unison, him moving forward again as I pull back right up until I almost pop free and we quickly reverse directions until we slap together once more.

The sound of us coming together spurs me on even more. I grip his hips firmly in both hands and hold him still with my cock bottomed out inside him, his ass continues gripping me tight, before I start to move again now fully in control.

Thoughts of sliding slowly in and out have long been forgotten. We're now starting to fuck for real, hungry for more. Any willpower or control that I had a short while ago is completely gone and I have only two goals in mind, to make Ben shoot his load all over the bed and to fill him with the seed that is yearning to pour out of my balls.

As I increase the pace of my thrusts the sounds of our skin slapping together fill the room and I can't help but blurt out, "Your ass is so hot, so tight. I'm going to cum so hard deep inside you."

With urgency, Ben responds, "Yes, fuck me! Don't stop! It's building, I'm so close!"

I keep plunging into him, our bodies crashing into each other over and over as the sounds of our grunts and moans join with the sounds of our sex.

A few short moments later I feel his ass start to pulse, milking my cock as Ben calls out, "Here it comes! Yes!"

trybiman
trybiman
99 Followers