Guys Trip, Lace Causes a Stir Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take my right hand from his hip and reach under him, not to take his magnificent meat in my hand but rather to catch a blast of his cum into my hand, all the while still pumping into him with abandon. I bring the handful of cream up in front of me and suck it into my mouth while he soaks the sheets with additional blasts.

With my mouth full of his cum all I can muster is desperate, "Mmmmm". After I let it slide down my throat I can speak again, "You taste so good!"

The taste of his gift and the feeling of his ass rhythmically squeezing my cock is more than I can take. Finally, I join Ben in his ecstasy and my thrusting slows as my cock begins to pulse involuntarily inside him.

In the throes of lust Ben begs, "Give it to me. Fill me with up."

Cum escapes from my balls and out my shaft, pumping deep inside him, delivering just what he hungers for. My motions slow again as I continue to spurt and twitch, pulling him tight against me as loads continue to pour out, gradually getting smaller and smaller until I'm sure he has milked me completely.

Like always I've become ultra-sensitive so I stop my movements, my hips pressed tight against the mounds of Ben's delicious backside.

His cock already half soft again Ben can surely sense that my orgasm has also run its course and it's now okay to relax. It's clear that he still doesn't want to separate yet when he stretches back with his right hand to place it firmly on my ass. Then, sliding his body forward with his legs remaining in place, he lowers until he is laying on his stomach, my softening cock still held inside of him and my body pressed up against his back.

After a couple of minutes in this position, not wanting to crush him, I begin to shift but I don't let our bodies separate. Instead, I roll us onto our right sides together. We're now spooning, so tight together that it's almost as if our bodies were meant to lay this way.

Now that we have settled down from our erotic exercise I can feel the slight chill in the room. I reach over with my free left hand and pull the covers over us before reaching back around and slipping my hand under his harm to place it softly onto his small, yet muscular chest.

I can feel his heart rate slowing as he relaxes even further and moves slightly to cover my hand with his own. My cock is soft now and I can feel it finally slip from Ben's ass, followed by a stream of thick, warm cum. I'm close to drifting off to sleep and, based on the slowing rise and fall of his chest, I can tell Ben is as well.

Before succumbing to my fatigue and falling fully asleep I whisper, "That was amazing."

Voice muffled by the impending sleep, Ben can only manage a barely audible short response, "Stay and sleep..."

I can't tell if he meant to say more but right now I don't care. I'm not planning on going anywhere for the time being. I have so many questions to ask when we both wake. For now, they will have to wait because sleep is coming fast.

When I wake I can feel Ben still pressed up tight against me. Neither of us have moved hardly an inch in our sleep. As usual thoughts start racing through my head almost immediately.

One that I don't know if I can trust works its way to the front. I have no way to know for sure because the room is completely silent again, empty except for the two of us laying almost as one. I'm almost positive that, as I was fading out, I heard the door followed by a short conversation.

Steve's voice came first, "They beat us to it. It looks like Jimmy is going to win this one."

Steve must have blabbed about our wager because next, from who I can only assume is Ryan, comes a response that I never saw coming, "Still, we should probably make sure. Maybe they didn't actually take it that far. It would be a shame to give up without a fight."

The last thing that I remember hearing, in a clearly exaggerated sultry voice, Steve purrs, "Very good point. My room?"

I'm quickly brought back to the present as Ben starts stirring. Tightly spooned behind him I can feel even the slightest movement. Anxious about how this is going to go my heart starts to race. The panic almost instantly jerked me from half asleep to fully awake.

I'm always amazed out how quickly some people wake up. Without even a fraction of the grogginess that I can still feel Ben says quietly yet clearly, "How long have we been out?"

I'm relieved that he isn't freaking out about waking up in this position and what we did to get here and reply just as quietly, "I'm not sure."

Not wanting to let my nerves get the best of me I decide to keep any kind of conversation going, "Do you remember hearing any voices before you fell asleep?"

His answer serves to confirm what I thought, "Yes, but I have no idea what they said. I was too exhausted to focus on anything right then. Did you hear what they were talking about?".

I roll onto my back and get myself prepared to come clean about the wager and everything that's happened on the trip leading up to now. Wanting to face me to listen Ben moves too, turning over onto his left side to face me. Head held propped up with his left hand he can look at me while his body is again pressed lightly against my side.

The details include what happened between Steve and I the night that the four of us were forced to share two little motel rooms on our way here. It includes their discovery of my pantie wearing habit which led to them pranking me with a bag full of lingerie. I even share the details of last night and this morning with Steve, and finally the details of our little wager...which one of us could find out the most about Ben and Ryan's level of experimentation beneath the sheets.

The most important part, in regards to Ben, was that I was to surprise him in this outfit and see what I could find out whether it be by our actions or him telling me. Steve, on the other hand, was going to see what he could find out from Ryan. We never really discussed how but I had assumed he meant he was going to get Ryan to tell him.

As I tell all of the details of how I ended up in his room dressed up like a French maid, and what Steve and Ryan were talking about, I realize that I'm really worried that Ben is going to feel used. I don't want him to be angry with me for coming onto him like this, presumably to win a bet.

Throughout my telling the details of the last couple of days Ben never moves away or even gives any indication that he might. Instead he just listens intently to everything that I have to say.

I am keenly aware of the anxiety that I have been feeling the entire time that I've been talking. It comes to a peak just as I finish the story, look directly into his eyes and mutter, "I'm really sorry. It wasn't cool to take advantage of you like this."

He has been attentive and never looked angry or irritated throughout so I'm not entirely surprised by his response once I've finally fallen silent, "I'm an adult. It's not like I was forced into bed with you or convinced by some smooth talking."

All I can do is smile when I hear that. At least he doesn't think I'm an ass hole right now.

Ben's not done yet though. He continues looking right back at me as he goes on, "Plus, the time that we've had together today doesn't seem like something that you could fake just to win a bet. I think we can both agree that the sex was amazing, and then to fall asleep and wake up together like we did lays to rest any thoughts that you were just playing some trick on me."

He moves his right hand to turn my head to face directly at him. Up until now I had been facing more toward the ceiling and looking partially out of the corner of my eyes to be able to see his face. I can tell he really wants me to pay attention to what he has to say next, "Believe me, I'm completely okay with what has happened so far today. There was definitely something there, maybe just lust but it was something."

A content half smile breaks through my lips. Everything that he has just said to me has me totally relaxed and I close my eyes to take it all in. I lay there content, eyes closed, mind drifting, then I'm brought back when I feel lips press gently against mine.

My eyes burst open. Ben feels my shock and retreats back from my face, scared that he's gone too far. My mind is flooded with thoughts all battling for control. I hear one of them loud and clear.

Having never had a guy kiss me before it doesn't surprise me that my head is bombarded with a loud, "What the fuck?!"

The din subsides a little bit. I can still feel all kinds of turmoil in my mind but really, it's just noise at this point. Rather than be swallowed up by all of it I decide to just push it away. It's not important. The look of fear on Ben's face is all I can think about right now.

I don't know exactly what from but I know how that look feels inside. I just want it to stop. I try to think of something to say but there is nothing. I surprise him, both of us actually, when I reach up behind his head and pull his face back down to me.

Our lips come together for the second time. We're both still surprised about where this has gone but not enough to ruin the moment. Ben seems lost in the moment as our lips gently graze each other, parted ever so slightly.

My hand is still at the back of his head. Softly I pull forward again, pressing us together some more, then I push my tongue between his parted lips in search of his. Soon after he follows and our tongues begin to wrestle, still gentle but carrying so much desire.

As we continue to kiss, Ben rolls his body once again, this time to cover mine with his own. I feel him stiffening even as I grow, our members entwined just as our tongues are. I'm so hot but this is something different from what I felt before.

I don't want to risk him moving off of me so I wrap my legs around him and pull him tight against me. Our kisses have become more intense. I'm reveling in this, something that I've never experienced before. The thought of kissing a man never crossed my mind. Even when I begged Steve to fuck me, to take my pussy, I never wanted this.

But now, it's got me hard as a rock as Ben and I rut against each other. Taking his head in both of my hands I gently pull him back so I can talk. I just have to know, "Have you ever done this before? I mean, have you ever kissed a man like this before?"

I can see the hunger in his eyes, but it's not the same lustful hunger that I've seen in Steve's. "Never. I've never even felt the urge."

I like the fact that we are going through this brand-new experience together so I answer before he can even ask, "Me neither. It's so amazing!"

He starts to lower his lips to mine once again but I stop him. Looking back up at him I surprise him again, "I want you in me so bad. I want to kiss you, to feel my cock in between us as yours slides deep inside me. Will you take me Ben?"

To be continued...