Gwen to Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be careful," he told her. "When you're all wriggly like that, my knife could slip..." and the blade nicked her again, with a feeling like a paper cut, one that doesn't bleed but hurts like hell. Gwen, petrified, could only look down with wide and pleading eyes as her skirt was torn away and slashed in pieces before being thrown overboard. With no ceremony whatsoever her brassiere and panties were cut from her and she stood naked before the crew.

She was released, and all drew back from her as she shook the chains to get the manacles unstuck from her wrists. All the pirates ranked about her began to mutter among themselves in a low pitch that she couldn't quite understand. All of them at some point looked over their shoulder at her. Most of them turned and stared at her full-on, arms crossed, an evil, greedy look in their eyes. Eventually the captain stood up. "No more," he said. She stays with me."

"For a minute, I thought I was gonna get some kind of safety from this," I told the doctor, "like he would protect me or something."

"That's reasonable," he said. "Any sanctuary would look good around then."

"And...I don't know why, but I felt a security from his just saying that I stayed with him. Like, I'll stay with you and do your laundry and suck your cock and whoever else's you tell me to." I felt Dr Annon's side against mine; he skipped a breath. "And when you get sick of me, you'll drop me off at a friendly port, not throw me over the side to drown." His hand took mine and I leaned onto him. "And now, well, you know the problems I have."

"You never answered me about why you touched yourself after Jacques ejaculated onto you," he told me matter-of-factly. "Do you know why?"

"I guess...it made me feel...low, and worthless...humiliated. And I liked that feeling."

"Why?" He sounded confused.

"I don't know," I told him. "I just did. Maybe it wasn't so far to fall from one low to another."

"Did you achieve orgasm?"

"No."

To her shame, Gwen felt fortunate to have to lose her virginity to a pirate captain rather than a mere crew member..like Jacques, she thought, and her eyes teared for him. She knew she should have fucked him then, if her cherry were going to be lost anyway. If Jacques were here, she knew she'd take him over the captain.

But the pirates growled and roared their displeasure, hurled insults, and bellowed indignant queries about when their turn would be. But the captain—Gwen still hadn't found out his name—only pointed at two crewmen and they came forward and took her by the arms and legs. She was given a neat shake that dislodged her manacle chains, and carried below decks.

Her glimpse of the cabtain's quarters, as she was hustled through, was one of opulence and varying tastes. He had collections of various things she could only identify as a collection by their similarity. She was carried into the captain's bunk and her manacle chain was secured by lock to a ring set in the hull. She had expected this, but was taken by surprise when her ankles were locked into a pair that hung from above. Her legs were held apart and their height was adjusted so that her vulva was spread open. Gwen could feel the cool air touch her there, where the pirates had made her warm and wet

"Who are you, Gwen Phillips?" he asked her, taking his hat off and placing it on a nearby coat hook.

She tried to answer but found herself sobbing and pleading for him to let her go, to leave her alone and that she wouldn't be any trouble, they could just drop her off on the nearest friendly island and she'd never ever tell--

Even before he slapped the bottom of her foot with a riding crop, sending a splinter of pure agony through her, she knew she was doomed. The pirates were going to kill her; they had to. And it didn't matter what they did to her because she was doomed. He watched the pirate take off his clothes and carefully fold and hang them, while she twisted and tried fruitlessly to close her legs and arms against his gaze. Naked, he stood before her and stared at her black pussy hair and breasts one size too large for her frame and said, "Not bad. Now I will use you, and see if I find you sweet. You might find it more pleasant than breathing seawater.." His cock, hugely erect, came into her view and she began, unintended, to gasp and beg for pity again.

"I am Captain Douglass Filner", he told her. "You may call me Captain Fil. He laughed at his own joke and fitted himself between her legs. She felt the ram poking at her, poking at her right there.

"You can't, I'm a virgin!" she cried, playing her last card without much hope. But to her surprise he stopped immediately and slipped his fingers down to examine.

"You...you are? You are!" He was excited about this. "Hmm. We can't have this, then." He opened a drawer and rummaged in it, producing a small box with lid affixed. Filner wetted his hand with some substance from the box, and he began slathering the substance onto his cock with swirling, pulling motions. Gwen resigned herself, knowing that if he were going to take her virginity it was considerate of him to use grease. But Filner instead shifted the mechanism holding her ankle chains backward and down, and her hips were pulled up to expose her anus.

"Oh, no, wait, I didn't mean you—I mean, you—do you want to just fuck me instead?" Gwen asked, when she saw what he had for her and where it was intended to go. And when its fleshy head touched the circle of her ass and began to slide into her, her muscles tightened and she flung herself aside. "No, really, you can fuck my pussy", she told him.

"No." the denial was flat. And then he grabbed her hips and worked his cock into her ass, while she screamed in pain and a sweet humiliation making her labia swell and her wetness was evident to all.

It seemed a mile long and he thrust it into her in long smooth strokes. Filner pulled back just a little before thrusting it in, and his next stroke got a little longer, and it felt like she was getting split in half and it felt like something she had sought her entire life was suddenly found and it hurt like hell and she wanted more of it, all of it, and she ground herself against him.

"You like this, don't you?" he asked her, and looked between her legs. He reached to touch the wetness, and his touch on her clit brought her to a point where she hovered on the edge of orgasm, and Filner ran his wet fingers over her lips, and that sent her over. She licked his fingers like a dog as she came, and he bent to suck one nipple and the sensation was an excruciating euphoria.

The maddening rhythm of the invading monster deep in her ass continued and continued, never changing speed or stopping, and she found that it was getting more uncomfortable, and realized his penis was swelling. She knew what was going to happen, and happen it did: Filner stopped for half a second before his thrust and then grunted loudly and slammed into her. She felt the monster spurting within her each time Filner grunted, felt pounded by his hands on her hips and his cock in her ass, and she felt a wave of satisfaction roll through her that was beyond what she'd thought any orgasm could be.

Filner pulled himself out of her without ceremony and began washing himself in a basin. "Why did you tell me 'no'?" she asked. "Didn't you want my pussy?"

"I do," he told her, turning back to look at her while she felt come leaking down the crack of her ass. But you're a virgin. If I were to fuck you, you'd be worth half what you are now to the slavers. Fortunately, there are other ways to appease a lusty crew." His voice was curiously cultured. "Do you know how to use those gorgeous lips for anything besides eating and talking? No, I don't suppose you do," he answered himself at her blank stare. "That's a shame; your mother was quite good. She'd gone through four before she got to Tommy, and he's been worried about his sick mother..."

Gwen realized what he was talking about and came to the bleak understanding that she was going to have make pirates climax into her mouth, and there might be an hourglass in the game.

"...It's too late we couldn't have kept her on for a few days, but she just wasn't fast enough."

"A few days? that would be in the middle of nowhere. What would you do, throw her over the side?"

"Of course," he replied smoothly. "We don't need to spend the food and water to support some old scow who'll be old and uninteresting by her third pass around the deck. You, now...oh, no offense about your mom...From you, we can get some fun and games and as long as we don't pop the seal on your little soda-can, you're worth a fortune to me. Enough to pay for your passage to the first slavery house that'll pay what I want, and then we part ways. And you'd best start feeling grateful right now—this ship's last captain liked rim-jobs." The sound of his laughter drifted away from the captain's bunk and Gwen was alone.

"So Filner never actually had sex with you?" Dr Annon had that look on, like he thought he knew everything but didn't.

"He fucked me up my ass, Doctor. That's sex. When you can feel a man come inside you, anywhere, that's sex."

"I stand corrected," he said with that gorgeous little smile I was starting to hate. "He never had vaginal sex with you."

"No. But I wished we would, so I wouldn' look so good sold into slavery. I wanted...I think I wanted to stay with him."

"After he raped you?"

"Well, I thought if one rapes me but no-one else does, then I only have that one's germs to worry about."

"Was he the only one that raped you?"

"Wasn't that enough, Doctor? You're pretty interested in this, aren't you?" I ran my fingers along his neckline. "Does this make you hard?" I grabbed his dick, it was hard as an iron rod. He just looked at me, making no move to make me let go."

"It would be unethical for me to do anything sexual with you," he told me.

"But you want to," I told him, and he did not answer this.

"What happened after he raped you?" His change of subject was unsubtle and almost laughable, and I gave his dick a little squeeze-and-rub before I let it go.

"I couldn't move. I sat there chained up in that room on a mattress that was covered with fleas and lice, and sat there and sat there for hours while I had to piss worse and worse and worse. Finally this guy came in with a bedpan, and adjusted my legs so I could go in that, and once I was done, he cleaned me with his tongue. He cleaned my ass too." I giggled. "He licked and licked and I tried not to but I came in his face, and then he grabbed the bucket and the bedpan and ran out of the cabin.

"I could tell that it was getting light out by then by looking out the door, and I could see the shadow of one of the guards. Just then I see this other shadow come up behind the first one and does this sideways jerking thing, and the guard falls into the door grabbing its own throat and shooting blood everywhere. I heard shouts and the clanging of swords, and then another pirate I'd seen before gets dropped in the doorway. By this time I'm screaming to whoever it is to come and let me out, I didn't think that as soon as he walked in he would see me all spread open like I had a sign on me that said 'please fuck me'." I sighed, deep and all tremulous. I felt a warmth between my legs that I hadn't felt in years. Real years, not just a figure of speech. "But he didn't come; I just watched the shadow slink away. I screamed like hell," she said. "I think that's why my voice is always a little hoarse now. Throaty, my second husband called it." Of all my husbands, he was the one I missed least; I'd told him I had a really hard time with sex, and he told me he understood, but he still wanted it way too much, like once a month. I'd have settled for once a season. It was work; sex just sucks when there's no payoff, you have to really work just to get come all over you. You might as well give head, which I did. It's expected these days. It wasn't much different from what I'd been doing, anyway, except you get a mouthful of Joy at the end. "I screamed and I screamed, and yelled, and swung myself to knock against the side of the berth and it hurt like hell, my wrists took weeks to heal. And guess who walks in."

Filner was a large man, and he carried all his weight on his shoulders. He filled the doorway, blotting out the sun and casting his shadow over her. The temperature in the captain's cabin seemed to drop six degrees; Gwen got gooseflesh and her nipples were hard and sore. Her swing slowed and she metronomed to a stop.

She never saw the riding crop that slapped her labia, hard enough to sting. Her muscles tensed up against her bonds and tears squeezed from her eyes uncontrollably; the fire was suddenly soothed by his tongue touching her pussy, kissing right where the crop had hit her, her tongue circling, wetting, and then slick between her lips and she felt him feeling her and she screamed and struggled and her juice wetted his face. His tongue touched her right there, right where the pirates had prodded her and sent her into spasms. He grabbed her hips and she sank down to him without resistance, her pussy suddenly greedy for more of his play.

"So I make you hot," Finley told her, and slid his tongue into her brain again. "You make me hot too, Amber," he said and then stopped. "Audrey? Ehh Elizabeth? Dammit, who are you?"

"I'm...nobody," she replied.

He stood up from her. "No, you're not nobody, you're somebody," he told her. Now, who?"

"I'm nobody important, I'm just going to see my grandma, please let me go, I'd be a lot better if I could sit on your face--" and the crop came down, cutting her in the valley between her labia and thigh. She did her best not to scream, felling herself tense and tasting saltwater. No tongue came to soothe this one; yet her pussy was on fire even as her body tensed away from the pain and she hissed breath through gritted teeth.

"Who are you, love?" he asked, melodramatic.

"Why do you want to know?"

"I want to know whose family to send a ransom note to."

Gwen hadn't considered this. "I thought you were going to sell me into slavery."

"It'd be silly to do that if grandma will pay more, no?" He grinned and rubbed the riding crop against her clit. Gwen almost purred.

"Of course, I could keep you here..." The crop continued to stroke her in a constant, maddening rhythm, and she felt her muscles tightening for a different reason. "Please keep me here, Captain," she told him. and she meant it.

"Do you want to tumble the entire crew, with most of them itching to get rid of the unlucky woman on board?" he asked, and her mind was horrified while pussy juice ran down the crack of her buttocks. "Do you want to play games with them when they're drunk? They played a game with your mother. Do you want that?" She remembered her mother, and cried tears not of pain.

"I want you," she told him. "Can't I be with just you?"

He considered. "No. You know, it does occur to me that if we're not selling you to the slavers, you don't need to be a virgin to be worth the money, and then you'd do all those things anyway." He grinned and shrugged. "Sucks to be you. At least they'd keep you alive; you'd live longer than you would as a ship's wench."

"Please don't let them kill me, Captain," she begged him. "I'll do anything, I'll suck your cock, anything at all--"

"That is not open to negotiation," he told her. "But I can't keep my friends from a little fair play, and that can be a form of gambling. A couple of the crew got to drinking rum a few weeks ago, and had a duel with 45's on the deck. We threw the loser to sea. He was still alive. The winner got 24 dollars and a gram of hash. Before that we were at sea a long time, and we were all bored to tears, and I played chess with a man. We bet our lives. I won and he jumped to sea." He looked at her darkly. "It's a dice roll for you now," he told her. It depends on whether the slavers pay more that you'll keep this--" and he put his finger on Gwen's hymen. "--and it's up to your grandma whether we find out if you can deep throat Ted over there--" He gestured out the door. "--with a gun to your head, and he's hung like a rhino. And it's up to you to keep us all happy in the interim." And he dropped his coat and his trousers and his cock sprang into view. He lay on his side in the bunk and his cock was level with Gwen's face if she turned her head. She realized that no-one—not even the man whose dick was getting sucked—was going to help her with a damn thing, and she had to learn to suck dick very well and quickly.

She ran her tongue around her mouth and stirred up enough saliva to place upon his cock. She licked around, spiraling, and then opened as wide as she could and slid him into her mouth.

She gagged at first on the taste and the rubbery texture of the skin, but she slid her mouth down the underside of him and heard him gasp. Realizing that she might not have to swallow him, she worked on the underside of his cock, dragging her lips and tongue over and over on the underside of his shaft and listening to his breathing quicken. Soon, though, he guided her head to force her to take his cock in her mouth and he shoved it into her throat.

Gwen gagged, pulled her head away from him, only to be impaled on his spike again. "Who are you?" he yelled, and forced himself into her throat. She tasted his semen

She took him as deeply as she could, and when he went too deep she closed her throat and gave him no further entry; as if it understood this rudimentary language, the cock began to pull out and push in only to that depth. She made an O out of her lips and let his dick slide in and out, her tongue flicking from side to side on the underside of his shaft. And again. And again. And presently she could taste him, like Jacques but headier, heavier and more redolent of Filner. She felt her pussy dripping as she was violated by his penetration; she felt herself lick and suck him with more passion, and his speed increased. He laced his hand into her hair and pulled her face onto him, fucking himself with her face, and he took a deep breath and his penis swelled.

Gwen remembered well the usual end result of these symptoms, and so she had some warning of what was to come, but he pulled himself out of her mouth.and backed away well before he shot. "No..." he said softly. He positioned himself for action and pressed the head of his throbbing cock against her hymen. "I've decided to keep you on. Which means you've no use at all for this here." And he began to press, inexorable, painful, and sudden gunfire and he straightened. Gwen heard blood hitting the floor.

The voice came from behind him. As Filner tensed to thrust, a shot fired and he stopped cold. Gwen was once again spattered. The Captain's beseeching eyes asked a question; his lips pursed and he tried to ask it.

"Gwen," she said. "My name is Gwen."

His brow cleared and he smiled as he fell, to reveal Jacques, handgun smoking, feasting his eyes on her and grinning dazzlingly.

"What did you think he would do to you?" Doc's voice was a little breathless, I thought, and I couldn't help but sneak a peek at his crotch for a confirmed sighting of the hardon I knew he'd had for a good long while now.

"I didn't give a shit what he did to me as long as he let me out of those chains," I told him, openly staring at his crotch with a depressing and all-too-familiar apathy.

"Do you want this?" he asked her.

"Doc, don't feel bad about this, but I could care less. Now, if that dick was sticking out of Filner, I'd be on my knees..." I stopped; I knew. "Pirates," I told myself in a tiny voice. A chord within me answered. "It's pirates." She turned to the doctor. "I just realized something: pirates get me hot." She faced him. "Pirates, right?"