Gwen to Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm, I don't think so," Dr Annon replied, next to me on the sofa making no attempt to disguise the lump in his pants. "I think it's humiliation. The pirates humiliated you, they used you for sex, and you identify the pirates with the humiliation."

"Nuh-uh," I told him. "I've been tied up, beaten up, with women, with men, whipped, tickled and pissed on by a dog." Also truth. The dog thing wasn't planned; we started fooling around and his brother's fucking beagle just pissed right in my hair. It wasn't exciting. Dr Annon had heard the tale and nodded for me to go on. "It's not humiliation. It's fucking pirates." she paused. "Hard."

Gwen's first action out of the manacles was to rub her wrists. When she did so, she quickly pulled her hands away from her stinging wrists and she saw the marks they had left on her. Jacques took her wrists and kissed them, and then he embraced her and lifted her out of the captain's bunk to lay her on the floor. Gwen rubbed a few cramps out of her legs and arms. "Where were you?" she asked.

"Oh, you expecting me?" he asked her, and laughed. "On anchor chain. I killed a lot o dem before dey even look deah, but den I'se someplace else. An' so I'm finally done." He pointed to her pussy.

"An' I gonna fuck you now 'cause I saved your life."

"You think I'll just fuck you for that?" she asked him, knowing she would; he'd won her.

"Yes, it just you an me on this big boat now, and you ain't been fucked yet, because of me, ya?"

She rolled herself over and got to her knees, and unfastened Jacques' pants. He hadn't bathed in 2 days and he smelled bad, but as soon as his semierect cock was exposed, she swallowed it with a will, pulling him in and out of her mouth to press the head against her lips and run her tongue all the way down the underside. She pulled away from him and looked up at him while she settled and spread her legs. "Jacques, it's yours. You won it." and she pulled his hard cock toward her.

Jacques' first thrust was a nightmare. There was no subtlety, no finesse, just a searing pain all throughout her lower body and a scream was torn from her. Jacques stopped. "I'm sorry about--"

"Never mind, keep going," she interrupted. "Just—just fuck me, Jacques--"

He drove into her again, sliding in a little way and ripping another scream from her. He shoved once more and she felt a tearing, and she was able to loosen herself and let him slide in, a little at a time, just slowly enough to not cause the searing knife to slice through her pussy.

It kept coming and coming, and finally bottomed out in her, and went deeper still, and it felt like it was moving her organs around, and it was dry and scratchy all the way in, and dry and scratchy all the way out, and then coming in again it was just scratchy. He pulled out again and stuck it into her, and he pulled out and rammed her, and the pain she'd avoided earlier made another appearance. She moved her hips with him, so as to lessen the chance of damage, and so Jacques picked her up and set her down, in rapid succession. Gwen screamed through gritted teeth and told herself she'd put up with worse from Filner. And that memory brought a twinge of need to her, but no more. She could not see why people did this. But she chanced a glance to her left and saw the late Captain Fil, dead, naked—and erect. She marvelled at the pole that had been inside her in almost three places.

The image brought Gwen's mind into sex, and her hips into line with Jacques, and they established a rhythm--

She relaxed for him; she let him slide, and he was big, so big, but she could take him--

Their pubic bones rubbed together just a little and Gwen felt tingles all over--

Jacques' mouth found her nipple and she felt it all the way to her pussy, arcing like electricity--

She slid on him and looked once more at what she had in her ass and her breathing quickened and she ground herself onto Jacques and he moaned--

And she threw her head back and he arched into her and it hurt like hell but it felt so fucking good--

Her breathing hitched and she looked at the dead pirate—and it was like a wave of plesure had washed over her from deep in her pussy. She heard her self murmuring assurances to God and her pussy was suddenly very wet and Jacques was grunting and moaning and his hips moved spastically against her.

Gwen lay on her back and fell asleep with him still inside her.

Dr Annon is not a seagoing man, so his outlook was just about zero for getting me off, but he tried. He tried making me lick his balls, suck his cock, kiss his ass, all kinds of things to humiliate me; he put on a little pirate mask and I almost shit, I was laughing so hard. Then he had me over the back of the couch, just railing me, and it was like standing with my feet in cold water. But then I remembered again the pirate who had almost taken my cherry alive and who had made me come dead. And then I can feel his cock inside me in a new way; it feels like I might not have a choice, like I might get thrown to sea...and I close my eyes, and I remember what it was like to suck the pirate's cock and take him in the ass, and his hard cock while Jacques fucked me, and how Filner fucking me in the ass had felt better than Jacques taking my pussy. Jacques had felt more like rape. But oh did it make me come by the time it was done.

I'd woke up and eaten and showered for an hour, and by then Jacues had the ship under way I was on my knees in the wheelhouse sucking him off. The Coast Guard picked us up about sundown. But by then Jacques and I had had sex twice more plus the mouthful I got in the wheelhouse. But wherever we were, if there wasn't a pirate around I couldn't come. At all. Once that Coast Guard cutter picked us up, Jacques couldn't please me in bed. Our relationship was done by the time they dropped us off in Chesapeake Bay.

This time I'm doing it by my mind alone; I can remember the pirate so strongly—damn. There it goes, and I'm sick of fucking even as I felt my doctor's cock pushing itself into my ass.

I felt myself tightening up and forced myself to stop. I haven't given permission for this to anyone since the pirates. But my doctor took it without asking, and he held me so I couldn't move—like a pirate, and the last man who took my ass was a pirate and I remembered this sneaking feeling deep in my belly and the way a finger felt on my pussy just like that while this cock was sliding in and out of my ass and this finger was sliding into me and I had never felt this before and I could imagine Captain Fil, he sure did fill me, didn't he, I remembered I'd tasted his come and—and—and—oh my God yes and I could feel my pussy gush and I grasped him with my ass, and he ripped in and out anyway, even though I clenched, and it hurt, and I came hard and he came even harder, his seed burning in me and I came, I couldn't believe it, I came for the first time in 12 years.

I know what I have to do. I dress without a word.

"You do realize that I can't see you any more as your doctor, right?"

"Oh, you won't see me at all." I pick up my bag and look around the office to make sure nothing had been left behind.

"Why not? Where are you going?" he asked. I opened the door and stopped.

"Joining the Merchant Marines," I told him, and walked out.