Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was changed quickly, Brand grabbing her by the hair, yanking her down onto her back, leaving her staring up at his massive thickness, glistening with her juices.

"Do you want to taste your cunt on me?"

"Yes, please, please, let me taste it, please, I want to taste it, I need to taste it!"

He chuckled, letting his length smear down onto her face.

She cooed happily, her tongue peeking out to lap at the veined underside.

Shivers ran down her spine as she collected her flavor, the feminine tang complemented by his masculine musk. The veined meat throbbed from her attention, the licks soft and gentle, yet more than enough stimulation to provoke pleasure. The incessant thrusts made it hard for her to focus on any particular spot, as she was jarred and juddered relentlessly, but she did her best, cleaning whatever part she could find of her clinging cream. She moaned hoarsely, that rigid prick drilling through her quim, another one there for her indulgence.

An indulgence that was revoked, and then replaced by another one, when Brand slathered his sweaty balls along her face. The disrespectful debasement was the last straw in another climactic cocktail, driving her into a squalling peak, her cunt seizing madly around Brash's plunging length. The second she felt Brand's testicles reach her lips, she sucked mindlessly at them, groaning around the mouthful.

While Brash drove into her, ruthless in his lustfulness, Brand stayed where he was, unmoving, staring down as she slurped whorishly onto the cum-laden sacks, drool slicking her face and chin. More orgasms battered at her, fiery pleasure burning through her nerves, her dedication to her task of suckling at those fat balls upping at each sublime peak. Before long, her face was mushed into the sacks, her nose pressed into his taint, the pure musk reeking of masculinity and potency. He grunted, gripping at her hair to keep her there.

Each successive climax made her quim clench hard around Brash, bathing his prick in her copious juices. The incessant massaging sensations drove him quickly to his own finish.

Gwennalyn was unprepared, fixed as she was on Brand's balls.

So she was taken aback when Brash slammed to the base inside her clasping heat, groaning low in his throat.

It took her a second to understand what was about to happen.

And just as his impending orgasm crystallized as a fact in her broken mind, it arrived, surging out from his twitching cock, thick ropes of his seed rushing through her channel.

She cried out onto Brand's balls, shuddering as her womb was filled, shot after shot marking her most intimate of places as an orcish possession, even if temporarily. Brash grunted, staying hilted inside her, enjoying how her whorish quim clutched at him, milking him for more potent semen even as it received plenty.

Brand stepped back, leaving her breathless, her tongue waggling out, as if to coax those balls back to her mouth.

Instead, they were replaced by his surging prick.

The veined shaft drove mercilessly down her throat in one harsh thrust.

She mewled, Brash's orgasm already lessening, the last few spurts arcing out, just as potent as their predecessors.

One cock fucked hard through her gullet as the other pulled out, leaving her channel sloshing with orc seed.

Brash's departure allowed her lower body more freedom, her thighs rubbing together, her legs kicking out as more orgasms rolled over her subjugated flesh. Even just Brand plundering her oral talents was enough for her to find copious pleasure.

He fucked her throat with a vigorous vengeance, one hand wrapped around her neck, the other pawing at her exposed form. That hand would squeeze her tender breasts, or slap at her sensitive nipples, or rub roughly at her debauched folds; whenever she choked loudly or bucked wildly as a result of these caresses, he would let out a low chuckle, appreciating how she responded.

Through the haze of sensations, the princess became acutely aware of just how undignified she sounded. Wet gagging and helpless sputtering were not what was expected of her station, but she loved the noises spilling from her debauched mouth, enjoyed how all she could do was gurgle around the onslaught, taking him to the balls each time, those crinkled sacks slapping just as loudly against her face.

One of Brand's fingers slid into her cunt, already trickling streams of Brash's load. She squealed, kicking her legs, her slit clutching desperately at the invader. The finger was quickly joined by two more, and the trio of digits began to curl inside her channel, stimulating the cum-soaked insides.

That attention helped push her into several more climaxes.

Partway through one of them, Brand hilted down her gullet. Instead of pulling back in preparation for another thrust, he stayed there, buried to the root.

Even through the stupefying haze of lust, the princess knew what that meant, squirming harder as she awaited the rush of hot seed that would soon fill her belly.

Luckily, she did not have to wait long.

Brand came with a grunt, pulsing in her throat as he unleashed spurt after spurt of thick semen. Her ecstatic squeal was further muffled by the gouts of warm cream spraying down her esophagus. The orgasm that had been currently buffeting her with sublime sensations spiked higher, from the feeling of that load deposited down her throat; her cunt gushed around his fingers, the slick nectar coating them.

And then Brand pulled back, an obscenely slick sound issuing out when his veined rod slipped from her throat. There were still a few ropes of spunk left, which arced out onto the mewling princess' face, the sudden sensation of splatters of seed on her tender flesh making her cry out softly, not expecting it but happily embracing it.

The fingers in her quim also retreated, leaving her slit clutching, desirous for more debauchery.

She gasped for breath, her body alight with pleasure. Her thirst for debasement had been slaked, but in an instant it returned, seeking much and more.

"Fuck me," she groaned, rubbing at her folds, feeling the cum there trickling steadily forth.

The brothers chuckled.

"Be patient, whore," Brash reprimanded her.

She whined, her legs spreading wider, several fingers shoving past her slit.

Her other hand traveled north, where it began to collect the cum that had been splattered on her face. She snacked eagerly, cooing as the warm cream coated her tongue, the flavor making her shudder.

A hand curled into her hair, and she was rudely yanked off the table, shoved down to her knees.

The brothers stood before her, their thick shafts in hand, lifted to show off their swollen balls.

By now not needing a command, the princess purred happily, leaning forward first to Brash, sucking at the crinkled sacks, tasting along with his musk the underlying tang of her juices, having stained them during her various climaxes. Her fingers had not left her quim, now shoving deeper, the warm insides clenching and clutching.

She switched to Brand, lapping obsequiously at his testicles, casting doe-eyed looks up at him and his brother.

As usual, they stared down with an impassive look, watching her debase herself so enthusiastically.

Wanting to see if she could provoke some reaction besides their usual detached imperiousness, she lapped harder, now back at Brash, the sounds wet and slick, saliva staining her chin. Her gasping sighs were only partly theatric; she did enjoy the flavor that seared onto her taste buds, as well as the feeling it brought her, of her own excitingly shameful submission to these disdainful brutes.

More climaxes rolled over her as she paid homage to their fat balls, going back and forth from brother to brother. She took a gleeful pleasure in rubbing her face into the crinkled sacks, letting their masculine scent imprint on her flesh, her nose sniffing enthusiastically, sending quivers right into her cunt with each strong waft of that musk. The load that Brash had deposited inside her was now trickling steadily out from her slit, the sticky cream dappling her smooth thighs.

At one point, while she was busy adoring the swollen testicles that hung underneath Brand's thickness, she noticed Brash move off to the side.

"That one looks good," she heard Brand grunt.

A thump sounded on the dusty floor, right next to her, but she refused to deprive herself of her prize, sucking all the harder at the sweaty flesh.

It was not until Brand yanked her from his balls that she saw the rug they had placed down the floor. The material was rough and coarse, bearing her father's insignia; she recognized it as a gift some peasant had given him.

Brand moved past, quickly lying down on the rug, his veined manhood sticking straight up into the air. She moved just as quickly, but when she went to straddle him, Brash caught her by the arm.

"Other way," he grunted.

It took her a few seconds to understand, but then she obeyed, facing away from Brand. His hands took hold of her hips, guiding her against his throbbing shaft; she purred, rubbing her wet folds against the powerful thickness, her hands moving forward to steady herself against his muscular thighs.

But he readjusted her, several fingers prying her ass cheeks apart, the head of his veined rod now pressing at her anus. The insistence of that strength made her shudder; she knew just how much hot meat awaited her. A voice burbled up in her mind, wondering just how she had taken it up her ass, and if she could again. It was easily settled, when she reminded the voice that she would take it because they would make her take it.

The princess held her breath, feeling the head of Brand's manhood poke through her anus, stretching it out even with just that first inch.

Brand squeezed at her hip with one hand, the other sliding up to grip at her shoulder.

And then he yanked her down, at the same time bucking his hips upwards.

The result was his shaft shoving halfway into her ass, and an agonized cry spilling from her mouth. Her cunt clutched, sending out dribbles of her orgasmic cream, quivers running all over her body. The cry warbled into a soft mewling, the sudden impalement rendering her overwhelmed.

Brand did not rest, instead yanking her down further, bucking up again.

The rest of his length drove through her clasping sphincter, leaving her guts packed with thick meat.

Another cry ripped from her throat, Brand grunting as he felt the heat of her insides wrapped around him.

She swooned atop him, securely skewered on the fearsome length, her quim still quivering wildly.

The hands at her hips squeezed tightly.

Her breathless panting sounded so loud in her ears as she leaned back, now resting her hands behind her on Brand's chest.

He growled, lifting her up, sliding her along his shaft. The sensation made her groan, the feeling of that veined flesh rubbing so deliciously against her insides. There was no ignoring its presence, no denying its power; she bit her lip as she reached the top, balancing weakly, helping by the firm grasp at her hips.

With a simple flex of muscles, he pulled her back down, impaling her in one rough motion.

She cried out again, a deep climax tearing out over her flesh.

Brand lifted her again, giving her no time to adjust, yanking her back down, repeating the action, falling into an uncaring rhythm. Her cries, matching each upwards and downwards sequence, segued into a series of squeals, her asshole quickly put to the test by his bestial lust. It came as no surprise to her that she was perfectly able to take every inch that Brand had to offer; all she had to do was let him give it to her.

It was not long after he began tearing into her ass that Brash moved in front of her. He took hold of her legs, spreading them wide. Her eyes bugged out of their sockets as Brand paused, with his prick driven to the hilt in her insides, letting his brother nudge his length against the princess' soaked folds. One was enough to push her into steadily oncoming climaxes; two would break her, leaving her mindless and helpless, reduced to a bleating bitch in heat.

"Do it," she begged breathlessly, barely able to even summon the plea.

The voice from before came into her mind again, quieter than before but still there, presenting the question of if she could take both of them again, or if the other times had been flukes.

Just as before, she assured herself that she would take both of them, because she would not have to lift a finger; they would instead force her to accept them, would pay little attention to if she could actually take them herself.

Brash thrust, driving his fat meat straight into her quim, making her mewl from the sensation of a second prick claiming her body. Only a few inches remained outside her clutching lips, and a moment later, those inches shoved inside, packing her full, two fearsome shafts impaling her, both lower holes occupied. She gurgled meekly, Brash shoving her down against Brand's chest, squeezing at her thighs as he began to mercilessly pump his hips, screwing intently into her channel.

And just like that, the princess once again was the focus of two lustful cocks, taking the furious fucking, doubly penetrated and doubly debased. The brothers grunted and growled, entirely focused on wringing their pleasure from her slender form, thinking little of her agonized whimpers, her wracked face, her powerless trembling.

The orgasms came fast and fierce, the carnal onslaught too much for the princess to handle.

In no time at all, she was overcome, lying limp between the brothers, her body bouncing from their rough thrusts. Her eyes were clouded over, the faintest spark of intelligence burning there; her mouth was slack, weak gasps stuttering out, dribbles of drool trickling down her chin. Incessant streams of bodily fluids cascaded forth between the juncture of her sex and the two raging manhoods assaulting her lower holes, a rich froth of her orgasmic nectar and their copious pre-cum constantly burbling forth.

The brothers took little notice of her stupefaction, and cared little. All that mattered for them was their pleasure, which they took with a zealous dedication, driving mercilessly into her ravaged flesh. Brand had one hand settled at her hip, the other thrown over her breasts, occasionally taking time to squeeze at the scant swells of flesh. Brash had one hand holding tightly to her thigh, the other at her throat, gripping just enough to be noticeable. Together they fucked her, the sounds of their triple congress obscenely lewd and loud.

For Gwennalyn, all was pleasure. Every single movement of hers or the brothers resulted in more bliss, in more decadent sensations, in another bright climax. It did not matter when Brand slapped cruelly at a sensitive nipple, or when Brash choked her harder, or when their grip straddled the point of pain. It was interpreted in her temporarily shattered mind as pleasure.

Occasionally, the brothers would talk to each other.

Mired in the fog of ecstasy as she was, Gwennalyn paid no mind to their conversations, sure that they were disparaging her, perhaps comparing her holes or planning further debauchery.

Both brothers suddenly slammed with a grunt into her clasping holes, stopping then with every inch buried inside her.

She squirmed between them, feeling their pricks throb, knowing what that meant.

Brash came first, firing thick gouts of seed into her quim, overwhelming her channel quickly.

Brand only lasted a few seconds later, his load erupting out into her bowels, packing her guts full of hot spunk.

Her body was awash with orc semen, insides quickly clogged with it, their loads dribbling out of her holes even as the spurts kept coming.

The brothers stayed lodged inside her, letting every drop of their semen soak into her insides, her channel and guts sloshing with fresh cum. The warmth and weight of it was incredible, a soothing sensation in her belly, along with the knowledge that they once again had used her the way she needed it, taking her like a craven harlot, fucking her like the cheapest and sluttiest of whores.

They pulled out together, leaving her achingly empty all of a sudden, dumping her onto her side on the coarse rug.

She shuddered, still caught up in climax, her body having to adjust now to the absence of those two pricks, now so abruptly yanked from her holes.

A hand pulled her up to her knees.

Both cocks were presented to her.

She moaned, acting on instinct, leaning forward, her tongue peeking from her mouth.

The hand in her hair yanked, snapping her head back; the resultant squeal was cut off when the cock shoved into her mouth. Brash let out a deep groan as he pumped his hips, sending the throbbing meat deeper. His balls smacked at her chin, the deep groan lengthening as he ground against her lips, the surging shaft skewering her throat.

His other hand rose, and two fingers pinched her nose shut.

Unlike last time the brothers did it, this time, she had little reaction, fully aware that they were simply being cruel. And she remembered the brief euphoria she had felt when her consciousness had ebbed away, how it had heightened the physical sensations already so intense.

So she simply gurgled meekly around the meat lodged in her throat, gazing up at him as her breath was stolen away, the euphoria popping up quickly, her head growing light as a breeze. Her cunt clutched around several fingers; she could not remember when she had sent them to her slit.

Brash removed his fingers from her nose, at the same time sliding his length back out.

Slimy lines of saliva connected it to her lips, lines which broke quickly, falling to splatter messily at her breasts. She gasped, trembling, shoving her fingers into her channel, watching as Brand stepped up to her mouth, tilting her head back, opening her mouth wide.

Brand chuckled.

One shove, and she was choking wetly around the fat meat, a second shove sending his balls smacking against her chin. Her tongue went wild on the underside, trying to seek out the flavor of her insides, that delectable tanginess that complemented the natural musk of the veined flesh.

He began to pump his hips, screwing into her mouth, both hands taking fistfuls of her hair. The force of his impacts juddered her, forcing her to hold on to his hip with one hand, the other busy jabbing into her cunt with all the ferocity she could muster, as if to match how those cocks plundered her.

Another several climaxes buffeted her while he used her throat. By this point, it was as if the orgasms were simply a successive chain, arriving one after the other. Her ambrosia trickled down to her wrist, dripping off to form a small puddle on the stone floor. She gazed up at him, moaning at the sight, his eyes blazing with lust, teeth bared in a bestial grimace. Her neck was a glistening mess of her drool and his pre-cum, made even messier whenever his balls slapped roughly against her chin, sending splatters of the mixed bodily fluids all over.

After another minute, Brand pulled out, and moved over so that Brash could use her.

The brothers traded off for a little while, one hammering away at her throat for a few minutes, and then sidling aside so that the other could pound at her stretched lips. It was a back-and-forth of fat meat, her throat not allowed to spend too much time without a thick shaft skewering it. Through the oral onslaught, she masturbated happily, cooing around the rough thrusts.

It did not take long for the brothers to turn to another form of defilement, this one involving slapping their brutish pricks down against her face repeatedly. Gwennalyn only giggled as she was besmirched so disrespectfully, the broad meat whacking over and over again, leaving thick splatters of pre-cum all over her cheeks and nose.