Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes were closed, to present a perfect target, which meant that she was unable to see Brand step up, his hand shooting down to grab at her arm. She squealed, taken by surprise, hauled to her feet, and then off them, Brand hoisting her into the air, his hands encircling her waist, holding her securely. The sight of his cock, fully erect and dripping pre-cum, made her coo, quickly wrapping her legs around him as he brought her closer to him, lining the weapon up to the sheath.

The heat of that length nudged along her folds, and with one hard thrust, she was again impaled on a surging shaft. His hips began to pump, bucking upwards to drive repeatedly into her steaming channel, his firm grip on her hips yanking her down to fit every inch of his manhood inside her on each thrust. All she had to do was hold on, her arms thrown around his broad chest, her legs wrapped around his thick waist.

Once again, she was reminded of the physical mismatch between them. This hulking orc was handling her effortlessly, her weight trivial for his formidable muscles. She bounced up and down in his grip, her cunt stretched out repeatedly, the abundant juices dripping down to his balls.

As usual, there was little mercy to be found from him. He fucked her relentlessly, her chain of orgasms continuing, the ecstasy mind-numbing. The smell of his sweat was intoxicating, with her pressed up to his skin, trickles of his perspiration smearing against her body. She turned her head, finding his chest, her tongue peeking out to lap obsequiously at the green flesh. The flavor seared onto her taste buds, so she mined for more, licking and kissing, feeling the muscles flex underneath her eager attention.

Brand moved then, walking over to the wall, still handling her easily. In moments, the cool stone of the wall was pressed against her back. It was a welcome contrast to the heat radiating from their sexes.

The climaxes were countless and copious. She was secure in the grip of ecstasy and secure in Brand's grip. It thrilled her that it was like nothing for him to handle her so easily. He just fucked her with zero pause, exerting a minimum of effort to pin her to the wall, his hands holding tight to her hips. There was no need for her to do anything except slurp slavishly at the trickles of sweat running down his chest.

After a few minutes of this effortless domination, he moved again, this time towards the rug where they had both taken her.

He crouched, setting her on her back, his length sliding back out as he did so. The departure of that majestic member made her whine, her stretched slit clenching at air. His grip switched to her calves, and he shoved her legs back until they were against her chest. As a result, her cunt was exposed, vulnerable to his attentions.

A rough shove sent that cock barreling back into her channel, filling it up so sweetly. She squealed, Brand picking the pace right back up, pounding with a vengeance into her sodden sex. Splatters of her ambrosia went flying everywhere, her folds drenched with the bodily fluids. He growled down at her, receiving a pathetic mewl in response. One of her hands slid down, reaching her clit, and began to stroke at the sensitive nub, adding more pleasure to the equation.

The orc was eager to defile her sopping quim, ruthlessly skewering her with his brutish meat.

For her part, the princess was content to lie back, to stay in this helpless position. Such a capitulation was providing boundless pleasure for her. The only negative to this situation she was in was that it was going to end.

That sobering thought only spoiled the fun for a few seconds, until Brand leaned forward, his intense eyes boring into hers.

"Do you like it when we breed your whore cunt?" he growled.

She nodded, whimpering, a jolt running through her at the way he spoke to her.

"Yes...I love it...yes..."

"Then beg me to breed you."

"Please," she keened, "breed me, breed my whore cunt, fill me up with your seed, please, I need to be bred by you, such proud orcs, give me strong halflings, please, breed me, fill my womb with your seed, please, please, breed me..."

Gwennalyn carried on begging, saying things that would make her parents disown her. Despite the fact that she drank white blossom tea every night to avoid a scandalous pregnancy, it was still a delicious sensation to have their potent essence seep into her most intimate of places.

Brand chuckled.

"Don't worry, whore, I'll give you what you want."

She squealed, nodding frantically as he upped the pace, hammering into her drenched depths, his hands tight on her legs. The sounds were wet and obscene, echoing what seemed like loud enough to reach all of the castle.

"Here it comes, whore," he growled, "the load you so badly need."

"Yes, oh please, oh please, give it to me, breed me, please, I need your load..."

Again, she carried on, as he pumped once, twice, thrice, four times, five times, and then a sixth, hilting roughly in her soaked depths. As the telltale pulsation raced up his length, she gazed down at her belly, imagining the mass of meat somehow fitted inside her slender form.

The first spurt arced out, making her moan whorishly, the sound so lewd and pathetic; her back arched as her body lit up in exultation, the following spurts continuing the task of painting her womb white. The churning flood of seed was overwhelming, filling her to the brim and beyond, trickles starting to leak back out quickly. Brand groaned, still firing out spurts, her clasping quim milking him for every last drop.

Even after he finished breeding her, he stayed lodged inside her for a few long moments, enjoying how she felt wrapped around him. She cooed, running her hand along her belly, feeling the warmth of the load he had deposited inside her, as well as his shaft still stretching out her channel.

When he pulled out, it was not slow and gentle, but sudden and rough, making her whine in disappointment. He chuckled at her dismayed reaction, quickly moving away as she rose up to her knees, reaching out for his cock. The sight of her glistening juices coating the veined rod made her want to taste it.

Brash stepped up in his place, raging and ready, streams of pre-cum already leaking from the head of his manhood. Her desire was quickly shifted to him; she purred happily, leaning forward to run her tongue up the length, collecting the pre-cum with a shudder.

"Hands and knees," Brash ordered.

The princess obeyed eagerly, waggling her ass with a giddy giggle.

Strong hands quickly took hold of her ass, spreading the cheeks, and just as quickly, a warm weight was pressing against her anus.

With just a bit of pressure, the ring of flesh gave way to the meaty intruder. Assisting this invasion was the lubrication provided from the loads leaking from the princess' ass and cunt. Brash did not need to exert too much effort to send every inch of his formidable manhood slowly but surely through into her bowels. Not so long ago, it had been an ordeal to accommodate those inches, but now, her asshole had been shaped to accept them easier.

She gasped for breath, her belly clenching around the mass of meat inside it. Her cunt bathed Brash's balls in her fragrant nectar, left unoccupied but no less stimulated by the presence of that fat meat nearby.

His hand moved up to her head, and he rudely shoved her face down on the rug. She squealed, taken by surprise, suddenly inhaling the musty scent of old fabric.

The veined length drew back, stimulating her insides, dragging deliciously along. The sensation made her quiver, made her gasp, anticipating when it would slide back inside, fully impaling her on its might.

That moment came a few seconds later, a powerful thrust stealing the breath from her lungs.

And then he pulled back again, thrusting forward sooner, starting up a rhythm that quickly left her senseless and helpless. Her upper half was pitched forward on the rug, while her lower half was held up only by his grip.

Her insensate gasps quickly became breathless grunts, her faculties diminished by the fierce fucking, leaving her a quivering mess, drooling onto the rug while he upped his pace until he was hammering into her ass. The force of his thrusts meant that his testicles slapped wetly against her soaked slit, the impacts enough to make her flesh jiggle. That fat prick drove powerfully through her guts, her asshole stretching around the mass of meat.

The climaxes were once again striking quickly, her cunt constantly twitching and seizing. The load that Brand had recently deposited streamed sluggishly forth, meeting Brash's balls, dappling them in the errant cream. It was a frothy mix of bodily fluids, feminine and masculine, the combination splattering over the rug and both of their fleshes as well.

The pounding was steady and harsh, Brash grunting and growling as he laid into her, one strong hand still pushing her head into her rug, the other gripping at her hip, making sure her ass was upright for his onslaught. Her helplessness was delicious, an undeniable submission to his strength.

"What are the chances we could smuggle this whore home with us?" she heard him ask his brother.

"I don't understand why you would want to," Brand answered, "since we have hundreds like her back home. Unless you've taken a shine to her."

Brash chuckled.

"We have hundreds of orc whores, but no human ones. Think of the opportunity, brother. We could set her up with her own place, have her servicing orcs day and night. She'd make us rich, or at least richer."

It was Brand's turn to chuckle.

"Not a bad idea. What do you think, princess? Want to come back and work for us?"

Her mind unscrambled enough to understand the question.

"Yes," she mewled, "take me with you, make me your whore, please..."

The unlikelihood of that situation made it no less enticing.

"Such a thing would start a war," Brash grunted.

"The War of the Whore, they could call it," Brand jested, "We'd be in the history texts."

Brash chuckled, not having let up on the rough thrusts throughout the conversation with his brother. It was easy for him to divide his attention between two places and still be able to fuck her senseless.

The sexual fury continued unabated for some time, the princess unaware of said passage of time, comfortably ensconced within the sublime storm of submission and slavishness. Her reality was shaped by the formidable length and girth of that brutish member, mind and body leashed to its prodigious power.

The increasing force of his thrusts went unregistered in her broken mind, as did the increasingly guttural growls coming from him.

What did register was when he finally hilted, the pause in the rough pounding giving her a clue as to what was to follow.

Another hot load fired out, this one spraying down her bowels. Her anus clenched at the pulsing prick, coaxing out more heavy gouts, Brash snarling as he emptied his balls into the squalling princess. A slick warmth bloomed in her belly from the deluge, her cunt flooding from the sensation, adding yet more bodily fluids to the mix.

The mass of meat skewering her guts meant that there was little room for the amount of cum Brash was depositing inside her. As such, not even halfway through his climax, trickles of the overflow began to stream back out of her sphincter, just barely eking past the intruder grotesquely stretching it. Like much of the fluids that had ended up at the juncture of their sexes, these trickles found the crinkled flesh of Brash's balls, dappling the green orbs.

The rude orc finished his orgasm with a deep sigh, rising off the motionless princess, his brutish prick exiting her anus with a lewdly wet sound. A burbling mess arose out of the ruined hole, the rest of his load threatening to flow back out.

She finally stirred, groaning pitifully, rolling over onto her back.

The sight above her made her coo; whatever stamina she had left was gathered as she heaved herself to her knees.

The brothers stood before her, once again wielding their already rigid cocks.

Her first target was Brash, his length fresh from her insides, stained all over with her flavor. That flavor fell prey to her tongue quickly, lapped up with a breathless eagerness. As she mixed indulgence with duty, tasting herself while she cleaned off the veined rod, her hand moved to stroke Brand's member, feeling the strength within that monstrous slab of meat. She gazed up at the brothers, grinning and giggling stupidly, by this point far too drunk on lust to care that they were as usual staring down dispassionately at her while she put her whorishness on display.

Hand and mouth switched soon from one brother to the other. Instead of licking along Brand's shaft, she endeavored to swallow it, sucking it into her mouth with a slutty moan, her tongue waggling along the underside. Her lips drove down the length, until the meaty mass packed her throat, the fat balls pressed against her chin. While she choked nastily around Brand, her hand stroked along Brash, collecting the already copious streams of pre-cum in her palm.

Once again hand and mouth switched soon. Before she took Brash into her throat, she took a few long moments to lick her hand, dragging her tongue along and in between each finger, the better to clean herself of the tangy pre-cum that had spurted forth. Only once she was satisfied that she had slurped up all of the fluid did she descend on his shaft, swallowing the fat prick with a purr.

After a few minutes of gurgling around Brash, she went to switch again.

However, the brothers had a different idea.

Brand stopped her from going to his cock, his hand curling into her hair, keeping her in place. She mewled in distress, gazing up at him in supplication, wordlessly begging for the privilege of servicing him.

Instead, the brothers both stepped up, and began to slap their hefty shafts down onto her upturned face. The impacts were enough to redden the flesh, which also received constant streams of pre-cum from each harsh thwack. The princess moaned, quickly moving to rub at her folds, shuddering in delight. In no time at all, her face was coated in a sheen of pre-cum, rogue splatters even matting her blonde tresses.

The brothers moved her again then, shoving her down onto her back.

She watched, masturbating shamelessly, as they began to smack at various parts of her body with their straining shafts. From her face, down along her neck, to her breasts, along her belly, at her creamy thighs, even at her skinny legs and small feet. No inch on her was left undefiled, the brothers rolling her over to slap their brutish members against her back and ass. Several peaks rolled over her subjugated flesh during this disrespectful display; she loved it, loved how they dominated and degraded her, how splatter after splatter of pre-cum erupted out onto her, the hand not rubbing at her slit now chasing said splatters, finding them wherever it could, massaging the fluid into her skin.

The cocks began to slide over her body, rubbing along her overheated flesh. Brash was behind her, his length moving smoothly along the cleft of her ass, his hands squeezing at her hips. Brand had started out with his length slithering over her upper back; he moved quickly to her head, his insistent tug on her hair making her look up, his meat now slathering across her face. Her pitiful moan was partially muffled by the way the thickness pushed along her lips. Her hands worked still at her body, one fondling her breasts, the other shoved into her channel.

Even with neither of them actually penetrating her, she felt incredible. Brand in particular made her feel deliciously dirty, his cock fucking along her cheek, sliding against her forehead, even more trickles of pre-cum turning her pretty features into a slick, shining mess. She gasped for breath, the strands of the sticky liquid running against her lips, her tongue darting out to lap up some.

Both members rubbed incessantly at her, using the friction of her skin to chase pleasure, a method that hammered home to her just how much they were dominating and debasing her. Right now, they were not even deigning to slide themselves into a warm hole, instead treating the smooth swathes of flesh as a tool for their enjoyment, as there only for their usage. Gwennalyn moaned, caught up in her whorishness, her slit seizing wetly around her fingers.

Just before they busted all over her squirming body, they flipped her onto her back. She cooed, watching them rise over her, Brash over her face, Brand over her breasts. Their hands flew up and down their lengths, the rigid green flesh straining, close to climax.

"Please," she mewled, "cum on me, all over me, please..."

Brand chuckled, reaching down idly to squeeze at her breasts as he aimed at them.

"Please...cover me, give me all of it, please, cum all over me..."

Brash reached down, his fingers curling around her neck, the pressure just enough to make her squeal.

Her orgasmic juices had by now drenched the rug underneath her. The constant climaxes were still coming, due to her fingers still jammed in her channel, caressing the soft insides, stimulating her tender nerves.

Brand was the first to erupt, thick spurts of his seed firing out to splatter against her breasts. The sudden rush of warmth and wetness made her coo, her hands moving to push the scant flesh of her breasts together, creating a small valley for the load to puddle within.

Brash followed right after, the first arc blasting over her left eye, plastering it shut, the second spurting out over the bridge of her nose, settling onto her lips. Her tongue peeked out, eager to collect the salty spunk.

Together, the brothers covered her face and breasts in their seed. The princess squirmed and squealed, delighted by how much they were depositing onto her, the flow at her breasts overfilling the valley she had created, oozing out over her hands, slicking down to trickle to her belly. One of Brash's spurts found her other eye, forcing that one to close as well. She mewled, deprived of the view of their straining pricks, bucking each time another jet of cum slapped at her flesh. Despite her hands having moved from her slit, almost with minds of their own once they felt the spurts of cum, orgasms still reigned over her body, the pleasure holding her firmly in its strong grip.

The splatters died down, the brothers sighing as their climaxes abated. She lay there, moaning softly, already scooping the strands of cum off her eyes, both to draw the sticky spunk to her mouth and to be able to see the brothers, likely standing over her, staring imperiously.

Instead they had already moved away, and were unceremoniously drawing their clothes back on.

She pouted for a second, but could not stay so despondent with her new favorite treat so close at hand in and so copious a quantity.

The lashes of semen streaking her face and the puddle of spunk coating her breasts both fell prey to her questing hands. She paid little mind to the brothers, instead enjoying herself, wallowing in the carnality, slurping up the handfuls of cum that she so eagerly collected. The amount at her breasts she took some time to massage into her skin before supping upon it. The slickness made her flesh shine, the warmth of that seed making her shudder.

"See you tomorrow, whore," Brand growled at her, the brothers tramping over to the door.

She moaned in response, paying them little mind as she gorged on their loads, one hand now moving back to her slit, shoving fingers through it with a desirous sigh.

Even once the brothers left the room, she continued to act whorishly, mewling and cooing as she swallowed mouthful after mouthful. More peaks rolled over her, her body slumping back into the rug. The rough fabric did not bother her; she was exhausted and overexerted, so a brief relaxation was in need.