All Comments on 'Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 08'

by majicman21

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Deiara

Should do a series of Deiara without Gwennalyn. The descriptions of Deiara's body and personality sound really sexy.

DanteBravoTSLDanteBravoTSLover 6 years ago
Pregnancy

I think that you should begin writing chapters about Gwennalyn getting pregnant by the brothers and then trying to hide the pregnancy and eventual birth from her parents. That seems like the natural progression of the story. I mean,.... All this sex is great and wonderfully written. But I really think it should eventually go some where.

Great writing, hope that you continue with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
RE: Pregnancy

No pregnancy, please. It's already mentioned in the story that she's on whatever that world has for birth control. Please keep the pregnancy fetish out of this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Very nice story.

I'll agree with keeping pregnancy out of the scene, though. On a world like this, there's no way to hide it and it would ruin the "realism" if you do something so blatant. As it is, everything's happening in secret and is believable.

By far the sexiest, most erotic part, for me, is seeing the psychological changes in the princess. This latest chapter was the hottest because she finally seems to have been broken You did a good job of showing that change in mental state and I'm very much looking forward to seeing how her relationship with the orcs and her handmaid changes. I'd like to see her maid take a more dominant role when they're alone, too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermajicman21@majicman21
Was once just a guy who liked to write...I still like to write but now also like to chat. Whether it's friendly conversation or witty banter or something steamier, I'm down for whatever, be it with women, men, or anything in between and beyond. Demisexual so sometimes it takes...