Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,309 Followers

Eventually, Brash shoved himself rudely down her throat, switching back to railing her gullet. She squealed, another orgasm having overwhelmed her in the interim. The orc held her roughly, one hand gripping a fistful of her blonde hair, the other wrapped around her throat. His growls were animalistic and harsh, his brutish visage looming over her, making her feel smaller and meeker. It was a sloppy affair, slimy lines of drool and pre-cum slicking her chin, dropping off to splatter against her breasts, the savage passage of his prick forcing her throat to stretch around it, the princess gagging and gurgling pathetically. Had she the chance to speak, she would have mindlessly spewed praise and encouragement, loving how he was claiming her once again, reshaping her throat to take him easily.

I can't wait until they reshape my other holes.

The brothers switched again, the princess whimpering desirously in the few moments she was left alone. Once Brand's thick shaft was screwing down her throat, she was happy as could be, moaning around his rough thrusts, more peaks ravaging her slender form. Her fingers had by now dredged up enough of her nectar that it was glistening on her thighs and wrists.

Brand began to alternate his tactics, switching between fucking furiously into her mouth and using his hold on her head to drag it up and down his length. Either way, the princess was ecstatic; the past month or so had been devoid of such debasement, so she submitted regardless of the method of domination.

The next time Brand hilted in her gullet, he stayed there, grinding himself against her lips. She mewled, choking nastily on him, the pleasure spiking higher, bleeding into yet another orgasm. As she came helplessly, she heard him speak, his voice making her quiver.

"Stick your tongue out and lick my balls."

She obeyed instinctively. The taste of his musk seared onto her tongue as the heft of his meat stretched her throat. Her eyes watered, tears brimming, her saliva dripping obscenely off her chin as she dutifully lapped at his testicles. He reached down, and with a cruel smirk, pinched her nostrils shut.

Despite the rapid onset of suffocation, she willed herself to stay obedient and not struggle. The brothers had done this to her before, so she knew that Brand would let her breathe eventually. Her tongue worked still at the underside of his sack, her throat massaging at his length, bathing it in warmth and wetness.

Darkness hemmed in from the corners of her vision.

He took his fingers off her nose, at the same time sliding his cock from her gullet, streams of drool coming up behind its passage.

The princess pitched forward, gasping deliriously, her face a vile mess of tears, pre-cum, and saliva, the fluids mixing together to give her skin a sticky gleam. Her hair hung down, matted down here and there. She peeked over to her handmaiden as she sucked down frantic gulps of air. Her handmaiden was on her knees, taking Brash's thrusts with aplomb, not quite as submissive as the princess.

A strong hand grabbed at Gwennalyn's hair, and yanked her head up. She cried out, but the cry became a soft purr when she saw Brand's prick, aimed right at her, a thick trickle of pre-cum leaking from the head.

A moment later, and she was again sputtering around his savage pumping. He grunted and snarled, his muscles rippling, showing off his bestial might as he put it to splendid use in rutting her throat. The throbbing from his shaft intensified; she moaned around her mouthful, knowing that he was close to an orgasm. As he roared towards his finish, his pace did not slack even slightly.

"Here it comes," he growled.

Please, oh please, fill my belly, please...

Her quim clutched around her fingers, sending out more cream. By now, her front was slicked, the streams coming from two directions, down from his sloppy plundering of her throat and up from her sopping sex.

A triumphant bellow echoed out in the room as Brand hilted down her throat.

The princess squealed around his meat, feeling it throb and pulse, her excitement building.

The bellow spiked louder as he erupted down her throat, thick spurts of his viscous seed filling her belly. She came immediately from the sensations, that burst of stickiness and heat spewing forth. Brand ground himself against her lips, squeezing at her neck, making her choke around the following blasts. Her eyes fluttered, rolled back in their sockets, more drool spilling from her cock-packed mouth as she luxuriated in the swirling ecstasy, his and hers. One of her hands flew to her belly, once swollen by orc cum, having languished without it for more than a month, now filled again with it.

She enjoyed each pulse that raced along his length, reveling in how it felt when the head twitched at the moment of release, appreciating how it felt to have those spurts splatter down to settle in her stomach.

Thank you, thank you, thank you...

In her mindless submission, gratitude was immediate.

Once he had dumped every bit of his load into her stomach, he began to pull out. She keened throughout his retreat, her hand flying to the inches as they appeared, stroking them affectionately. The second every inch was revealed to her, she pounced, nuzzling against the slick meat, rubbing her equally slick face against it.

A roar from beside her caught her attention.

Brash was finding his own release with the handmaiden. The head of his length was squarely between her lips, with one of her hands jerking up and down the rest of it. The sight made Gwennalyn shuffle over, pressing herself against her voluptuous handmaiden, running her hands up and down the other woman.

From her position, she could see Deiara's throat working around the fierce blasts, sucking them straight down her throat. The first few had enough time in between them that she could swallow each, but once the rest of the spurts fired out, she was unable to. Streams of semen began to trickle from the corners of her lips. The princess descended, licking and lapping eagerly at the viscous rivers, mewling like a thirsty kitten. Her soft tongue dragged up and down the handmaiden's chin and neck, cleaning it of the clinging cum.

Where Brand had sent his load straight down the princess' throat, Brash was putting the majority of it into the handmaiden's mouth, allowing her to choose whether she would swallow it, keep it on her tongue, or let it escape her mouth. By and large, Deiara chose the second, swallowing the first few spurts and letting some go free for the princess' consumption, but generally allowing the cum to build up, her cheeks by the end of his orgasm swollen like some deviant chipmunk.

Brash slipped the head of his length from Deiara's mouth. Immediately, the handmaiden grabbed the princess, kissing her hard, her lips falling open to let a sluggish flood of cum spill forth, straight into Gwennalyn's mouth. The princess moaned, pulling her handmaiden closer, their tongues sparring amidst the roiling semen. Some trickles spilled out onto Gwennalyn's chin and neck, but as the women kissed, most of their shared prize went from one mouth to the other.

Even once the kiss finished, the princess was not herself finished playing with the generous amount of cum. An illicit shudder running through her, she let thick strands of the load spill out onto the handmaiden's cheek, repeating the depraved action with more strands and the handmaiden's breasts. Deiara giggled, watching the princess put on a show for the orcs, staying still to let her wallow in her wantonness. The remaining amount in the princess' mouth was swallowed, and she pounced on her handmaiden, kissing and licking the cum off her face and breasts, sometimes sharing it with her, other times simply gulping it down ravenously. Throughout her display, the brothers watched dispassionately, their arms folded; the only emotion they showed was a quirk of their brows, as if mildly surprised by how quickly the princess had turned back into the desperate creature they had left at the castle.

Once the only thing glistening on the handmaiden's face and breasts was Gwennalyn's saliva, she turned to the orcs, grinning stupidly, rubbing at her sopping slit.

"I'm still your whore," she told them, shuffling forward towards their still hard cocks.

They dodged her, heading instead for Deiara. The handmaiden squealed as they manhandled her onto the bed.

"Get her ass ready," Brand ordered the princess, gesturing to the handmaiden, held down on her stomach by only a modicum of his strength.

Gwennalyn hurried onto the bed, grabbing the handmaiden's round ass, spreading it to reveal the crinkled hole there. The handmaiden groaned, squirming excitedly, shoving her hips back towards the princess.

Her tongue quickly found that tight hole, and poked through, making Deiara shudder. That inimitable taste made her push her tongue deeper, wriggling it back and forth, doing her best to get her handmaiden ready for what would certainly be a rough ass-fucking. As she worked enthusiastically, her hand moved to that sopping slit just underneath, rubbing and stroking at the folds there, wanting to pleasure her handmaiden while obeying the brothers. Deiara shoved back at that insistent tongue, her fingers gripping at the bedsheet, her dark hair fanned out around her head, framing her flushed cheeks and wide eyes.

The princess and her handmaiden often spent hours enjoying each other.

But in this instance, Gwennalyn was only given a few minutes to savor her handmaiden.

A rude hand took hold of her hair.

"That's good enough," Brash grunted, yanking her off that spit-slicked anus.

She peeked back, seeing his cock, glistening with oils, hard and angry.

Despite her tremulous whimper, he ignored her, shoving her forward onto the bed, next to the handmaiden. She landed in a heap, quickly coming up, shuffling over to get a good view of the impending sodomization.

Brash shoved her away again.

"Out of the way, whore," he growled.

It took more restraint than she thought she had to obey. The princess stayed back, biting her lip, one hand darting to her folds as she watched Brash push Deiara's head down onto the bed, her juicy ass up in the air.

The orc mounted her, his cock quickly disappearing. The strained grunt that came from underneath the handmaiden's veil of dark hair was enough evidence of that fat meat forcing its way inside her. More of those helpless grunts came out as Brash worked his hips against her, sending inch after inch gradually through her tight sphincter. Her knuckles were white from how hard she was gripping the bedsheet.

When Brash fit every inch inside the handmaiden, he paused, exulting in how her asshole felt wrapped around him. The handmaiden was sputtering and gasping, her breasts heaving underneath her to the frantic pace of her breathing.

Gwennalyn glanced over to Brand, standing at the foot of the bed, watching his brother take the handmaiden's ass.

"Fuck me," she begged, spreading her legs, using her fingers to frame her drooling slit.

"No," he said calmly, not even deigning to look at her.

"Please. Please, fuck me, I need it."

"Be quiet."

She bit her lip, a weak moan spilling out. The need to be fucked, to be used, to be viciously ravaged, was overwhelming. It did not matter what they did to her; her need was such that she wanted them to do something, anything to her.

"Let me suck your cock, please," she pleaded breathlessly.

Brand climbed onto the bed. Her lustful mind interpreted that as license to approach him.

Instead, he shoved her away, growling angrily. She whimpered, watching as he came around to the handmaiden's front. Brash was now slowly working his hips, grinding his prick around in Deiara's warm insides. Her gasps had become husky moans.

"Please," the princess begged, "let me at least suck your balls."

Neither brother answered her.

Brash's hand wound into the handmaiden's hair, and he pulled back, exposing her face to his brother and the princess. Her eyes were fluttering, the pleasure obvious, her tongue darting out to wet her lips, sweat beading on her forehead. Brand lined up his length to her mouth, and with a shove, skewered her. A muffled squeal came in response; he pushed forward, his dark green shaft bullying its way past her lips. There was no patience in his claiming of her throat, only a desire to sheath himself there. In moments, his balls were pressed to her chin, the handmaiden gagging around him.

Gwennalyn was left alone. Her fingers were again shoved inside her sex, but that stimulation was nothing compared to what she knew the orcs could, but were refusing to, give her. That breathtaking brutality was being unleashed upon the handmaiden, the brothers hammering into her from front and back, her flesh rippling and jiggling, heavy breasts bouncing wildly from the savage pace. Deiara squealed helplessly, one hand gripping at Brand's muscular thigh, the other down between her legs, stroking at her folds. As the brothers' pace increased, the bestial duo laying into the brown-skinned woman, the harsh slap of flesh on flesh began to fill the room. The princess could not see the sodomy, but she had a perfect view of how Brand drove relentlessly down her throat, his cock forcing her neck to bulge out lewdly, thick lines of spit dripping messily off her lips to spatter onto the bed. Despite the love that Gwennalyn had for her handmaiden, there was a twinge of jealousy underlying the vicarious pleasure that she was feeling.

That should be me...

It did not help when the brothers began to talk.

Brash slapped at Deiara's ass, the handmaiden bucking in response, sucking and slurping harder on Brand's plunging prick.

"Now this one has a body built for fucking," Brash growled.

"Yeah," Brand grunted, "she can take it."

"Bigger tits," Brash continued, "fatter ass, wetter cunt."

"No skinny little twig, this one."

"Why do we even bother with the other one?"

"Because sadly this one is not as much of a whore."

Gwennalyn was caught between humiliation and anger, but her submissiveness prevented her from acting on the latter, leaving her wallowing in the former. Her fingers worked in her sex even as she whimpered pitifully.

The brothers chuckled, enjoying the reaction their not-so-subtle barbs garnered.

The handmaiden seemed oblivious to it all, choking and squealing and squirming. Her hips pushed back at Brash's punishing thrusts, her throat working incessantly around Brand, her hand at his thigh now moving to his balls, rubbing at the fat sacks.

"Come here," Brash told Gwennalyn.

The princess obeyed, eager to finally be involved in the carnality.

"Get underneath her and get your mouth on my balls."

Again, she obeyed, and found a splendid view.

Inches from her face, his thick cock was pounding roughly into Deiara's asshole, the disparity in size grotesquely unfair. That green slab of meat fucked deep into her, disappearing past her anus, its passage forcing the round globes of her ass apart, his pre-cum running down the resultant cleft to trickle onto her cunt, mingling with her ambrosia. On each backwards motion, her asshole bowed outwards ever so slightly, gripping tightly to the surging shaft as if refusing to let it leave. There was a slick mess all about, caused by the slap of his balls against her drenched quim, the fluids splattering about, some getting on the princess right away. She opened her mouth, taking a few seconds to indulge in the spray of juices, the bursts of flavor raining against her tongue.

A rough hand grabbed at her hair, yanking her back towards the swaying balls that followed the shaft forward. She whined, her face smeared along them, the slick flesh tight and musky.

"Suck my balls," Brash growled darkly, "don't make me tell you again."

His voice was hard and unyielding, leaving no room for nothing but obedience.

Her mouth locked around his balls, sucking deliriously at them, the princess wanting to do her best for him, to make sure they would not neglect her again. The constant thrusting made it difficult for her, but she persevered, as usual enthused by the taste, wanting it all over her tongue. The splatters of fluids that she had been enjoying were now landing on her neck and chest, dappling her pale flesh, leaving it gleaming.

This position, and how much she enjoyed it, was yet another testament to how much these brothers had broken her. She could barely see any part of the carnality; the sounds and smells of it were all there for her consumption, but she was missing out on watching the brothers ravage her handmaiden. They had included her but also left her separated from the larger part, cut off from any meaningful participation.

Nevertheless, she sucked and slobbered enthusiastically, adding her own saliva to the mess of bodily fluids in the area. Her fingers were coated in multiple layers of her own cream, and occasionally those lines of drool that dripped from Deiara's chin would land on her folds, thighs, or belly, each splatter making her jerk in response.

Too soon for her liking, an ache rose in her neck from her uncomfortable position, her head craned upwards to obey Brash's command. To better anchor herself and to ease that ache, she threw a hand up onto her handmaiden's lower back.

That maneuver made her remember the proximity to that delicious cunt, currently left unattended.

She came off Brash's balls, darting back to Deiara's mound to give a few quick licks, loving that taste almost as much as the orcish musk that reigned over her taste buds. The feminine tang of those folds barely got past the strong flavor coating her tongue.

Not a handful of seconds into her indulgence, a strong hand grabbed at her hair, pulling her back to her previous position.

"Get your mouth back on my balls," Brash snarled, yanking harder on her hair to get across his displeasure at her momentary indulgence, "and don't take it off until I say so."

She mewled, shuddering in wicked supplication, incredibly aroused by the way in which he talked to her and handled her. Her mouth returned to his balls, locking around them, bathing them in her saliva. More climaxes washed over her as she worshipped the fat sacks.

It was not long before she began to feel them twitching, a flood of cum churning inside them, aching to be unleashed inside the handmaiden.

Brash rammed his tensing length into the handmaiden's asshole, hilting roughly, her legs giving way from the impact, dropping her down onto Gwennalyn. The heat from her drenched cunt seared onto the princess' chin and neck, her sopping slit smearing over them, loosing streams of her ambrosia. The princess writhed and wriggled, trapped underneath the undulating body of her handmaiden, sucking harder at those balls as they tensed in preparation for his peak.

Her tongue squirmed on the underside of Brash's balls as they deposited his load deep into Deiara's guts. He grunted and snorted, keeping himself rooted to the base inside her. Even in the midst of his orgasm, she did not stop sucking, devoted to her efforts, wanting also to urge as much seed out of him as possible, for her handmaiden's benefit. Of course, Deiara having an ass shot full of orcish cum also benefited the princess, as it afforded her a creamy snack. She received a preview of that snack when the spurts began to trickle back out from that stretched anus, streaming down along her lips, continuing their sluggish journey down to her chin and neck, mingling with the feminine nectar already there.

And when Brash began to pull out, more trickles began to escape from Deiara's gaped asshole, splattering down onto the princess. Even with that enticing sensation, she stayed obedient, slurping loudly on the fat sacks, shimmying back to keep up with the backwards movement of that length.

majicman21
majicman21
1,309 Followers