Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once it popped from that stretched anus, Gwennalyn reached up with a hand, stroking along the shaft, the various fluids gathering on her fingers. Brash finally interrupted her indulgence, grabbing at her hair, yanking her off his testicles.

"Clean me," he ordered.

She descended eagerly, lapping at his meat, humming at the taste. Globs of his semen clung to the dark green rod, quickly falling prey to her appetite, the sour tang of Deiara's insides underlying the strong muskiness. Behind her, she could hear Brand still pumping into the handmaiden's mouth, his balls still whapping into her chin, her muffled squeals having now calmed down back to muffled moans.

As she obeyed the orc's command, she glanced up at him, fluttering her eyelashes, wanting to look as slutty as possible for his entertainment. Purring softly, she took his member in her hand, and began to slap it down onto her cheeks, smearing more fluids along her face. Even with that lewd display, he did little beyond stare in dismissive contempt.

That lack of acknowledgement did little to tamp down her lust and submissiveness. Her focus was on that prick, on cleaning it, on lapping up any remnant of his or the handmaiden's flavor. Even the distracting sounds from behind her of Deiara's continued defilement did not deter her from the task at hand.

It did a tiny bit when she heard Brand's orgasmic bellow. Her head moved slightly, attracted by the sound, but her duty to her task kept her from turning around, engrossed as she was in obeying Brash's command. She continued to clean off his twitching shaft, listening harder, catching the low grunting from Brand and the moans Deiara made around the spurts of cum. Those sounds grew fainter, until it was heavy breathing on the former's part and soft purring on the latter's.

The bed shifted, with a warmth pressing against her side after a moment. She turned to see her handmaiden, her face flushed and smeared with various fluids, trickles of semen running from her mouth. Deiara flashed her a smile, leaning down to lap along the length, joining the princess in her task. Two tongues alighted on Brash's cock, running along the meaty flesh, sometimes meeting eagerly.

More movement nearby made Gwennalyn turn, to see Brand behind them.

"Fuck me," she begged, turning from him to his brother and back, rubbing at her drenched folds, desperate to be dominated.

They ignored her again, instead grabbing Deiara and hauling the handmaiden into position.

Gwennalyn pouted as she watched her handmaiden straddle Brand, facing away from him, his strong hands grabbing at her hips, yanking her down to impale her ass on him. Before the resultant cry was over, Brash had stepped up between her legs, forcing her thighs further apart, driving his cock deep into her clutching cunt. The handmaiden jerked wildly at the brutality, her cry turning into a sputtering squeal, the two orcs starting off without any delay or build-up, instead pounding into her with harsh grunts and ruthless thrusts. The sight was enticing for the princess, just barely enough to compensate for the neglect that the orcs were deploying to humiliate her. Her fingers rubbed harder at her quim as she shimmied up closer to the action. Deiara was barely able to recover from the initial shock of sensations, her eyes wide, her hands fluttering uselessly about, her lush body bouncing in between the brothers.

After a few minutes, the handmaiden began to assert herself, urging the brothers on, her words occasionally interrupted by a whorish moan at a particularly rough thrust. Her hands found something to do, moving to her jiggling breasts, squeezing and caressing.

The brothers reacted to her breathless urging with increased pace, driving into her with vigorous fury.

"How's that?" Brash asked brusquely, obviously not caring about the answer.

Brand chuckled at his brother's question.

"She's loving it, brother," he growled, "can't you tell?"

Brash grunted back.

"She's probably never been fucked quite like this."

Deiara giggled, breathing heavily as she squirmed between their thrusts.

"Did you two know that I took an orc into my bed every night when you visited us?"

"Of course," Brash answered, "we heard about you."

"Every one of those orcs fucked me harder than you two are right now."

They chuckled.

"It's no jest," Deiara continued, "with them, I couldn't even talk, but with you two, I could give an entire speech."

The chuckles became growls.

Obviously incensed, the brothers pumped harder, grabbing more carelessly at her flesh to anchor themselves, slamming themselves against her with the intent to shut her up. As they pounded roughly, Deiara glanced over to Gwennalyn, shooting her what seemed like a wink.

The desire to prove themselves to the handmaiden consumed them, leading them to ravage her mercilessly, her urging words becoming meaningless squeals.

"How about now?" Brand asked snidely.

"Better," she managed to grunt weakly.

The brothers chuckled again, satisfied with their current pace.

The carnality continued unabated for a little while. The orcs continued to ignore her, and her handmaiden was unable to do much more than glance over to her occasionally.

Nevertheless, and despite the humiliation it brought, the neglect was awakening something inside her. There was no doubt in her utterly broken mind that the brothers owned her; while she would undoubtedly recover her senses in the morning, right now she was their property, theirs to use and abuse.

And if they possessed the ability to use and abuse her at will, then to her, it stood to reason that it was well within their power to not use and abuse her. As she internalized the logical connections, her submission spiraled downward, into a darker sort of subjugation, one that involved the mind along with the body. She calmed down, accepting her current fate as not good enough to be fucked, as cast aside momentarily for the voluptuous and experienced handmaiden. Her fingers did not stop working in her quim, however; if anything, they worked harder, her abandonment now become pleasurable. The brothers paid her no mind, but if they desired to let her wallow in anguish, then she would happily do so. Their will would be hers as well, from the simply wanton to the degrading.

Tie me up and leave me alone, parade me around the castle on a lead, make me watch as you fuck my handmaiden like I need to be fucked.

What helped her accept her lot was that the person receiving the brutal attention from the brothers instead of her was her beloved handmaiden. Instead of whining and nuzzling against her handmaiden's bouncing body, as she might have done had she not found this arrangement enticing, she sat nearby, her fingers working in her channel, a climax oncoming, her attention focused on the display before her, drinking in every little detail.

In front and back, the handmaiden was taking two thick shafts, her holes clutching eagerly at them. Her face was wracked with ecstasy, hair a mess, sweat shining on her forehead, cheeks flushed. The lewd moans spilling from her mouth became louder and more shameless each time she reached a peak. Brand had his strong hands on her hips, denting the ample flesh, keeping her at the perfect position for him to drive upwards, plundering her tight asshole with a fierce delight. Brash had an equally hard grip on her trembling thighs, her wet cunt vulnerable to his attention, her juices splattering about each time he hilted inside her, leaving her nethers slick and glistening. Her hands were still at her breasts, roughly squeezing at the round globes or capturing a nipple between two fingers, rolling at the sensitive bud until she made herself squeal. Still motivated by her bold challenge, the brothers ruthlessly fucked her, huffing and snorting as they laid into her.

Where they sought to debase and manipulate Gwennalyn, it seemed the brothers were content simply to ravage Deiara. There were no taunts or rude comments, even when the handmaiden would fall into an orgasmic fit, squalling and squirming. And when the brothers reached their own ends, there was no attempt to make her beg for her own defilement, as had happened occasionally with the princess.

They simply battered at her body, driving hard into her holes, until they both came. Deiara cried out, shuddering uncontrollably as two hot loads were dumped into her. Dual bellows sounded in the room as well, the brothers staying still, keeping themselves rooted inside her, making sure the spurts of seed went as deep inside her as possible.

When the brothers pulled out, Gwennalyn made for her handmaiden's nethers, licking her lips at the sight of all that creamy cum drooling from that stretched cunt and gaped anus.

But the brothers intercepted her, bringing her attention to their cocks, ordering her to clean them.

Without a second thought, she obeyed, licking and sucking them eagerly, reveling once again in the mixture of flavors presented to her.

Before long, her handmaiden joined her, the two of them moving from one cock to the other, giggling and nuzzling against each other while doing so.

Deiara glanced up to the orcs, batting her eyelashes seductively.

"Remember when I said those other orcs fucked me harder than you two?"

They grunted noncommittally, obviously remembering it, but not so fond of her reminding them of it.

"What of it? We fucked you better."

The handmaiden shrugged cheekily.

"You might have convinced me, but you still need to convince her."

Gwennalyn frowned in confusion; as the brothers glanced over to her, she caught her handmaiden winking at her.

"We own the whore," Brand said, "why would we need to convince her?"

"Because those orcs fucked her too," Deiara said.

"The only orcs that fucked her besides us are the ones we whored her out to," Brash grunted.

Deira shrugged again.

"She would visit me every night, and before they left, the orcs would take a turn with her. You know her, she can't resist orc cock."

The brothers grunted again.

Gwennalyn was still confused, glancing quizzically at her handmaiden.

"Tell them, princess," Deiara urged, rubbing at the princess' shoulders, "tell them how those other orcs fucked you better."

The brothers moved closer, doing their best to hide their interest in her answer, but failing miserably. Their eyes flashed with barely restrained anger.

"It's not true," she quickly mewled to her masters, "the only orcs who fucked me besides you two were the guards you whored me out to."

Deiara let out a sigh.

After a few moments, the brothers shared a chuckle.

"Nice try," Brand grunted to Deiara, "but she is too broken to lie to her masters."

Their chuckles became uproarious laughter as they pulled their clothes back on. Once dressed, they quickly left the room, leaving Gwennalyn with her handmaiden, who was shaking her head in bemusement.

"You're an idiot sometimes, you know that?"

Gwennalyn pouted, nuzzling against her handmaiden, trying to maneuver her onto her back, all the better to reach the streams of semen now cooling on her creamy thighs.

"Don't be mean," she murmured.

"I was trying to get them to fuck you."

"What do you mean?"

"If they thought other orcs fucked you, and fucked you better, then they would fuck you like they fucked me."

Gwennalyn thought for a moment. By now, her handmaiden was on her back, legs spreading instinctively as the princess kissed her way down her rounded belly.

"But they didn't want to. They weren't going to."

"They would've, if you would've told them what I told them."

The conversation was distracting to the princess, as her focus was on the trickles of cum seeping from the handmaiden's nethers.

"You could've gotten what you want."

"It's not about what I want," the princess said dreamily, already kissing and nipping at her handmaiden's thighs.

Deiara laughed, stroking at the blonde-haired head between her legs.

"So you don't care that they didn't fuck you?"

"I would've liked them to," Gwennalyn said between slurps, "but they didn't want to."

"And you're fine with that?"

The princess shrugged.

"They own me. They can fuck me if they want, or not."

Deiara laughed again.

"I knew you were this slutty, but I didn't know you were this submissive."

Gwennalyn giggled, following the trickles of spunk that led straight to her handmaiden's quim and anus. There was much more inside those holes for her to devour.

"I'm full of surprises," she managed to joke.

Her handmaiden rolled her eyes, using the hold on her hair to bring the princess closer to her nethers.

"Shut up and clean me," she ordered, fighting back a giggle of her own.

Gwennalyn had submitted to her handmaiden's desires many times before. Although those desires were not as forceful as the brothers', and her submission was not as immediate, she nevertheless submitted once again.