Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're the easiest whore I've ever had," Wray grunted, "you cum so much."

Her response was a meaningless moan, as she had not entirely heard him, only the tone of voice and the word 'whore', which by now was something she enjoyed taking on as an appellation.

"I won't last much longer," he growled, more to himself, as the princess was busy riding out another orgasm.

His thrusts stilled, and he began the earlier technique of rotating his hips, stretching her out. She squealed, clenching onto his cock, feeling it pulse, the telltale sign of an impending climax. That sensation made her squeal again, eager for a helping of thick seed, something else that she had missed over the past month.

"Please," she managed to sputter, "cum inside me, fill me."

He grunted, bucking his head as the twinges of climax cropped up, light touches of ecstasy tickling his body, a swelling down in his core, now firing up, reaching the head, buried deep inside her.

The first spurt made her wail happily, and sent her headlong into yet another climax. Her own flow of cream dappled his length and balls, while his blasts of seed assaulted her achingly empty womb. After so long without such a sensation, Gwennalyn could feel it more acutely, could feel the splatter of potency into her most intimate and womanly of places. At her most submissive and whorish, she could imagine herself heavy with a half-breed, but even then, it was just imagination. The white blossom tea that her handmaiden brewed for her made sure that such a fantasy would remain just that.

As it was, the feeling of a fresh load of spunk dumped into her cunt was heavenly.

Wray's orgasmic growls slowly became harsh panting. The last of his essence spurted out, filling her nicely, leaving her with a pleasing warmth, his still-hard length still lodged inside her, keeping her stretched out.

But all too soon, he began to pull out, inch after inch of cream-slicked shaft revealing itself.

Once every inch was out, she moved instinctively, sitting up to reach for his length. His look of confusion was brief, as understanding dawned very quickly. Her hand closed around his member, and she set herself to cleaning him. Both of their cum coated him, giving her complementing flavors, the princess humming in satisfaction as she dutifully laved and lapped at him.

"All clean," she declared after a few minutes.

Wray smirked.

"The princes brought us the best whore."

She giggled.

"You should come back before I go," she told him, watching as he clambered off the bed, retrieving his clothes.

"Oh, I will," he assured her, "I did promise you that triple-fuck."

As if on cue, the other two orcs appeared in the doorway.

"How was she?" one of them asked Wray.

"Incredible," he answered, "tight and wet."

They grinned, turning to her, watching as she laid back, spreading her legs to better showcase her slit, now drooling Wray's cum.

"We've decided to take you together," one of them told her.

"We couldn't wait," the other added.

Wray laughed as the princess cooed, beckoning them with a crooked finger.

"I'll be back."

Gwennalyn blew him a kiss, her attention immediately returning to the two orcs undressing before her.

"What are your names?" she asked them, her hand idly playing at her mound.

"Javin," the one of the left said.

"Akeza," the other replied.

"Well, Javin and Akeza, how do you want to fuck me?"

They shared a glance.

"Do you want her cunt or her ass?" Javin asked Akeza.

"I want her ass."

"Good, because I want her cunt."

They clambered onto the bed, getting into position, Akeza first laying back, his thickness reaching straight up into the air.

"Ever had orc cock in your ass?"

She nodded, smirking.

"I love orc cock, wherever it goes."

He chuckled.

"Then get your ass on my cock."

She nodded again, taking a few moments to stroke at his length, watching as dollops of pre-cum seeped from the head. Her dedicated attention made the green flesh glisten. The finishing touch, added with a saucy smile, was the leaking semen from her sex, mixed with her own ambrosia, smeared onto every inch of his meat.

Keeping an anticipatory eye on Javin, the princess moved quickly, straddling Akeza, facing away from him. Her hand reached back, closing around his cock, the orc grunting as he felt her delicate touch. The princess used that tactile reference to bring herself up to the head, letting it push against her tender anus.

Even with the lubrication, and both of them wanting her impaled on him, it took some effort to get that first bit through the tight ring. Just like her cunt, her ass had been bereft of a girthy member, and as such had become unable to immediately accommodate anything more than a slim tongue or teasing fingers.

Once she felt the head pop through, she let out a deep breath.

Ignoring her body's protests, she forced herself down, biting her lip as her anus was stretched around his mass. Any sort of uncomfortable sensation or awkward ache was overruled by the whorish willpower that she displayed in impaling herself on him. Javin watched eagerly, stroking his own length, watching her slide down. As she reached the midpoint and passed it, the going became slower, his meat meeting resistance inside her. Her hands had since moved back to his chest, using that solidity to balance herself. The effort that she was putting into her own anal defilement made her arms and legs tremble. Behind and below her, Akeza was content to simply watch her progress.

"Fuck, such a tight little ass," he growled, one of his hands moving to grip at her ass, squeezing the meager flesh in his palm.

She groaned, clenching on his member, drawing a low grunt from him. Her belly was packed with thick inches, her anus distended already. There was still more left outside that she so sorely needed inside.

Whatever patience that Javin had was quickly thrown to the wayside, as he clambered onto the bed, taking up position in between her spread legs. While she continued the inexorable journey down to Akeza's base, Javin readied himself, bringing his own length to the princess' weeping slit. The feeling of another cock at another of her holes made her suck in a breath, her quest to impale herself fully briefly ignored.

Javin thrust hard, sheathing himself in her already broken-in cunt.

The strength of his thrust forced her down onto the rest of Akeza's inches.

As a result, the princess was left utterly stuffed to the brim with orc meat.

Her warbling cry was followed by a writhing orgasm, the princess overwhelmed by the sudden influx of cock. Both orcs growled as they luxuriated in the clasping embrace of a tight hole. In her euphoric haze, Gwennalyn slumped back onto Akeza's chest, the orc throwing an arm around her to keep her there. Her cunt, already drooling a mixture of masculine and feminine fluids, sent out more streams of the same combination, further slicking the flesh around it.

The two orcs did not give her time to come down from the orgasm. Both began to drive into her holes with a steady pace. As a result, she was left groaning lewdly, rocked by wave after wave of tingly thrills.

It was a familiar position for the princess, trapped between two lustful orcs, albeit this time with more of an emphasis on simply using her instead of manipulating and humiliating her. There was no ulterior motive or psychological game behind their actions, only the desire to fuck her until they reached climax. In her mind, even as battered by the sensations as it was, there was the knowledge that she could simply luxuriate in her whorishness. There was even no need for her to move, as the orcs gripped her tightly, Akeza with his arm still thrown over her chest, Javin with his hands holding tightly at her thighs. She was in the perfect position to ride out the proverbial storm.

The two guards kept up a conversation while they used her, comparing their chosen hole, marveling at her hardiness and how well she took their cocks. Gwennalyn was barely able to keep track of their words, moaning non-stop, bouncing between them from their thrusts. The thickness driving relentlessly into her cunt pushed her right back against the length skewering her guts, with the reverse happening immediately after, a back and forth cycle that made sure she remained packed with throbbing meat. There was a constant flow of fluids, both feminine dew and slimy lines of pre-cum.

Javin was the first to finish, slamming into her with a strangled growl, letting loose with thick streams of seed. Even as he continued to breed her, with the princess' climaxes burning hotter from the intense sensations, Akeza did not stop thrusting into her debauched ass. The princess moaned shamelessly, juddering by the continued barrage from underneath her, her slit clenching at Javin, milking him for more potent semen. The full feeling that followed insemination began to bloom in her belly, the hot load sloshing deeper into her womb, the last spurts adding to the deposit.

"Fuck, I thought I'd last longer," Javin groaned, sliding himself from her.

"She'll be here a while," Akeza pointed out, "you can come back and use her again."

Javin grunted noncommittally, now free from her confines. The bed shifted as he clambered off, leaving her with only Akeza fucking her, her legs slumping down onto his muscled thighs.

"What's this?" came a voice from outside the room.

The princess mewled as three more orcs came into view.

"Didn't you hear?" Javin asked them.

"The princes left up a whore to use," Akeza supplied, his breath coming fast and heavy.

The trio immediately strode into the room, starting to undress, only pausing after a few moments.

"Want us to wait until you're done?" one of them asked Akeza.

He nodded.

"Not long now."

The orcs continued to undress, but once they were naked they simply stood to the side.

As Akeza raced towards his finish, the princess was treated to the wonderful sight of three more orcs raring to use her.

"How is she?" one of the orcs asked Akeza.

"Amazing. Her ass is so tight, although maybe not so much now."

"Well, if she wasn't broken in after you, she will be after us."

The princess moaned mindlessly, enjoying being the center of their attention, the subject of their conversation, the casual tone of voice unimportant.

Akeza gave her several deep thrusts, and then stilled with his prick lodged entirely inside her. His load fired out, filling her guts with hot seed, the first helping of it spurted into her ass in more than a month. Underneath her, his satisfied growls trailed off into panting breaths, the throbbing along his length calming down eventually.

His departure was swift, his hand lifting her up off him, an obscenely wet sound ringing out as the last bit left her distended asshole. She climbed off him, attention now on the trio of orcs. As Akeza slid off the bed, she beckoned to them.

"I don't think I'm fully broken in yet," she teased, "come finish me off."

The trio advanced eagerly.

The brothers had spread the news that she was there for the guards' usage. Over the next several hours, she was rarely given a moment alone, constantly pressed into service. Of course, this setup pleased her, that she could simply wait in the room for the next orc to come by. Sometimes only one took her at a time, but usually more took her together, two, three, four, five orcs availing themselves of her body. Some of the guards she recognized from the gang-fuck that the brothers had organized a month ago.

One such familiar face arrived halfway through her term of service.

Two orcs were using her, one fucking her ass, the other ravaging her throat. The princess, having been subjected to near-constant pleasure, had been mindlessly pushing back at the thickness pounding into her bowels, while choking nastily around the length plundering her throat. Facing away from the doorway, she had only registered the new arrival when one of the orcs using her spoke to him.

"Here to use the whore?" the one pumping into her throat asked.

"No," came a gravelly voice, chock full of dripping sarcasm, "I came to serenade her."

The other orc chuckled.

"Well, give us a few, and you can have her all to yourself."

The new arrival grunted an affirmative, and the two using her kept up their onslaught.

Eventually, they finished, filling her from both ends, and slid from the bed.

Through the haze of barely receding ecstasy, Gwennalyn recognized the old, grizzled orc from the gang-fuck.

Immediately, she spread her legs.

"Use me," came her plaintive plea.

He grunted, already naked, clambering quickly onto the bed.

His careless hands pushed her legs further apart, the princess mewling at the memory of how roughly he had treated her at that gang-fuck. The other participants had given him the chance to take her by himself, and he had taken advantage of that chance, subjecting her to brutal punishment that would have made lesser whores shrink in terror. But Gwennalyn had greatly enjoyed the savagery, how he had talked to her with an air of dismissive callousness, how he had squeezed and slapped at her already bruised body, how he had choked her out nearly to the point of unconsciousness, all of that combining with how hard he had fucked her to create one intoxicating and highly pleasurable result.

Growling angrily, he hilted in her cunt, forcing an exultant shriek from her.

The orcs that had used her before her had not been gentle.

But as with during the gang-fuck, this one displayed something beyond roughness.

It was as if he had some grudge against her, or against humans, and wanted to take it out on her. The disparaging remarks, suffused with contempt and anger, were different from the compliments and observations of the previous customers. And although the orcs had all been rough with her, none had been as harsh with her body. Only he seemed to carry this grudge, with the others simply eager to use her, aroused by her whorishness.

Of course, she did not mind his behavior, as the storm of violence was a treat, satisfying her desire to be utterly ravaged. When she had begged him to choke her, remembering how hotly her body had burned when he had done so, his hand had flown to her throat, squeezing aggressively, her body bucking in reaction.

Not so long ago, just the thought of being fucked by an orc would have inspired fright, as massive and uncouth the race seemed to uniformly be.

But now, being choked out by this orc while he rutted into her drenched cunt, only provoked boundless ecstasy. Throughout his usage of her, whenever his hand let up on her throat, providing her with air, she used that chance to praise him, to beg breathlessly for more mistreatment, to be choked harder, to be slapped, to be abused. It was a delightfully lewd thing to think that he was so angry at her or her race, or perhaps the kingdom that her father ruled, and that her pleasure was somehow his revenge. If he understood that the punishment of a savage fuck was more of a reward for her, he did not show it.

The old orc bred her twice, making her beg both times, and then ordered her to clean him off, before taking some time to pound into her throat. While at first, he had had her to himself, he had eventually accommodated other orcs, letting them join in.

After he left, the string of lustful orcs continued unabated.

There was another pleasant surprise for her before the end of her service.

Towards the end, two guards walked into the room, while the princess was in between couplings, the most recent orcs to use her pulling their clothing back on.

One of those orcs was tall and broad, his dark hair pulled back into a practical bun.

The other was female, shorter and stockier, her lush figure juxtaposed with her rippling muscles, both features evident in her sleeveless tunic and sleek leggings.

Gwennalyn was coming down from yet another climax, coated in clinging cum, dripping even more from both of her lower holes. But the sight of a female guard intrigued her. There had been another in King Victorin's retinue last month, but she had largely forgotten about her, and to boot, the female guard had not been involved in the gang-fuck.

"You're a guard too?"

The female chuckled.

"Indeed. We are not as close-minded as you humans."

The orc with her matched her mirth.

The princess thought for a moment.

"Hmm. I don't think I've ever heard of a woman fighting."

"Not a human woman, at least," the female orc corrected, "we have many tales of strong and brave women in our history."

"We do too," Gwennalyn replied, "they just don't fight like the men."

"Maybe they should."

The other orc growled.

"I love the interracial bonding, Shen, but we came to use her."

The princess giggled.

"Of course, how could I forget? How do you want me?"

The female smirked.

"Hey Groma, do you mind if I try her out first? Never had a human woman before."

"Neither have I, but go ahead."

"Thanks."

The orc stripped, her glorious curves revealed.

Once naked, she clambered onto the bed, her hands moving to run along the princess' body. Several fingers dredged up splatters of cum, some of it dried, some of it newer, the mix going then to the princess' mouth. Gwennalyn opened eagerly, letting the orc slide her fingers past her lips, swirling her tongue around to clean them off.

"Good whore," Shen teased her.

The princess giggled.

There was a lot of semen plastered across her body, and the orc took delight in cleaning it off and feeding it to her. Mouthful after mouthful filled her belly. As she snacked on the wasted seed, she stroked at the orc's curves, squeezing curiously at her heavy breasts, reaching down to pat at her folds. Shen chuckled at the princess' exploration of her body.

"Ever been with an orc woman?"

"Only once."

"Lie back," Shen directed.

Eagerly, anticipating what would happen, she reclined on the bed, watching the orc hover over her.

Shen grinned as she ran her hands along the princess' slender frame. Flushed with arousal, Gwennalyn squirmed impatiently, her hips hitching upwards.

"I bet you could use some tenderness," the female orc drawled.

"I wouldn't mind it," the princess answered coquettishly, "but I'll take what I can get."

Shen chuckled, one of her hands reaching down to Gwennalyn's mound. Three fingers curled into her slit, met by streams of ambrosia, the digits pushing into the channel with insistence.

Arranging herself between the princess' splayed thighs, the orc began to pump her fingers, curling them as they went, scraping against the slickness gripping them. Gwennalyn moaned shamelessly, arching her back, her hand moving to her own breasts, squeezing there eagerly.

On the other side of the room, the male orc watched intently, a bulge forming in his trousers. His presence added to the arousal, those dark eyes fixed on her.

"Fuck, you're so wet," Shen growled, pumping her fingers faster, her other hand meeting Gwennalyn's at her breasts.

The princess whined, feeling the trio of fingers pushing deeper into her clutching cunt, feeling another set of fingers rubbing and caressing at her body, now focused on her breasts. Her nipples were hard and sensitive, splattered with cum like the rest of her body; the orc began to lightly torture the vulnerable nubs, tweaking and squeezing them, drawing soft mewls from Gwennalyn. Very quickly, as the ambrosia flowed freely, a wet sound issued out from the orc's fingers curling intently inside her, stimulating her drenched channel.

The pleasure mounted slowly, focused on two parts of her body, breasts and womanhood.

Shen was eager to drive her to orgasm, working her fingers harder, pushing a fourth one inside. Grunting lewdly now, shuddering as the sensations swarmed her, Gwennalyn rocked her hips against the digits, gripping at the sheets for a tactile anchor.