Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,284 Followers

The princess could not help but gasp as Brand tied one end around her neck, the other end in his grasp.

And just like that, she was leashed.

The smirking princes watched as she squirmed on the bed, reaching up with a hand to caress the rope. It was loose enough for her to be able to breathe with little difficulty but tight enough that she could feel its presence acutely on every gulp. The realization of what they had done to her made her quim clench. Yet again, they had managed to take her degradation a step further.

Brash beckoned her off the bed with a crooked finger.

Knowing what was expected, and happy to act as depraved as possible, she bounded off the bed. Their amused eyes bored into her as she waited on her knees for instructions.

"Come," Brand commanded, yanking on the makeshift leash as he and his brother strode from the room.

Her cunt wept as she followed them on her hands and knees.

In her mind, images sprung up, of her led through the castle in this perverse fashion, the approving gaze of countless orcs and the horrified eyes of her parents affixed on her.

The brothers only brought her out into the sitting room, but it was enough to make her lust spike higher. As she whimpered pitifully, her juices flowing out copiously, Brand led her over to the table in the middle of the room, tying her leash around one of the legs.

The length was such that she could stray a bit from the table, but not too far away. She tested the strength and reach, tugging inquisitively on it, satisfied when it did not give an inch. At the table, the brothers sat down, quickly becoming engrossed in one of their usual games, paying her little mind. Barely a second glance was sent her way when she sat next to the table, awaiting instructions.

"Do you need instructions on how to please us?" Brash grumbled.

"Sorry," she purred, shimmying closer, setting to work.

Time passed, but Gwennalyn had no idea how much, focusing entirely on the two orcs, specifically their fat cocks and swollen testicles. From their comments, it seemed that several games had been completed during her oral worship.

Brash gave her two loads. The first was spurted straight down her throat, the orc holding her head down with one hand while he played the game with the other hand, the princess choking around his meat, rubbing at her folds, provoking a harsh climax. The second load was spilled onto her breasts, her mouth fixed on his balls until he tugged her off them, aiming his straining shaft at the scant swell of her bosom.

Brand gave her two more. She had been going back and forth between the brothers, returning to his thickness, taking every inch into her gullet, when he had pulled back, leaving just his head on her tongue, the hot splatters arcing out then, her mouth quickly overflowing, Gwennalyn swallowing desperately to bring what she could down into her stomach. The second treat was dumped onto her face, the princess directed to stay still, the sticky ropes painting her ivory flesh whiter.

Those loads settled on her skin and in her belly as she sat before Brash, lapping enthusiastically at his testicles.

"Care for a drink?" he asked his brother.

"Why not?" came the answer.

Brash pushed his chair back, interrupting her indulgence. Smirking at the pout on her lips, he stood along with his brother, and strode over to the corner of the room, where another table was. Atop it were several bottles and two goblets.

"The Estefalon rum or the Rendevel wine?"

"The rum."

Brash filled the two goblets, handing one to his brother.

As she watched, whimpering pathetically, staying on her knees, they chatted and sipped, once again paying her no mind.

Once the goblets were drained, the brothers glanced at her.

Brash grabbed one of the bottles and strode part of the way over to her.

"Care for a drink?"

"Yes please."

He chuckled.

"Come here and open your mouth."

She crawled to him and obeyed, tilting her head back, opening her mouth wide.

The stream of brownish liquor poured out, some of it splattering against her chin, the majority landing on her tongue. The flavor was strong and sweet, her fevered gulps bringing the flow down to warm her throat and chest. She had drunk wine before, but not this type of liquor.

"Want more?" Brash asked.

She shook her head.

He tilted the bottle, spilling more rum onto his still-erect length.

"How about now?"

Purring eagerly, she leaned forward, running her tongue up and down to clean up the trickles of rum. The overly strong taste mingled well with his masculine flavor.

The rum was cleaned off quickly, but she carried on sucking at him.

And then he stepped back.

Confused, she tried to move forward, but yelped as her leash drew taut. He chuckled, watching the desperation color her features. Her hand reached out, but he stepped a bit further back, just out of her range.

But Brand stepped closer, also erect.

Immediately drawn to him, she slurped and kissed at the meaty flesh. Her lips slid up towards the head; once there, she sucked him into her mouth, driving forward to take more of him. He growled, hitching his hips forward. Moaning around his shaft, she drove forward again, skewering her own throat.

And then he stepped back, his cock slipping from her mouth.

Again, she moved forward in mindless desire, but felt the leash stop her.

Their raucous laughter filled her ears, making her whine, reaching out with her hands as if to summon them back to her.

The brothers began to circle her.

A few paces brought Brash into the boundary set by the leash.

"Come here."

She crawled towards him, but was denied at the last second, the orc stepping back.

"Over here."

She turned to see Brand beckoning her, also within the boundaries of the leash.

Her hands and knees scrabbled along the floor as she went towards him, but again, she was denied at the last second.

"Please," she whimpered, reaching out to him, his laughter making her face burn in humiliation.

It was a curious humiliation.

Much like the previous night, when they had ignored and neglected her in favor of ravaging Deiara, the princess could not help, whorish as she had become, but find some strange delight in the humiliation. They had turned her wicked cravings into a game. The way they called her to them, only to step back at the last moment, reinforced the knowledge that they were in complete control of the quenching of those wicked cravings.

The game continued for a little while.

Every time they called her, stepping into the boundary of the leash, she knew what would happen, knew that they would deprive her at the last second.

And yet every time they called her, she crawled to them, softly mewling in distress once they stepped away from her.

It was a simple game, but one that amused the brothers endlessly.

Finally, with her need making her sob in halting breaths, begging for their cocks, they ended the game.

"You want my cock?" Brand asked her.

Tears brimmed her eyes as she nodded.

He chuckled at the look on her face.

Suddenly, his hand reached out, and he took firm hold of her hair.

She yelped as he dragged her over to the table.

Her knees had begun to ache by then, so it felt like some sort of relief when he hoisted her up to bend her over the table.

Their loads had long ago leaked from her holes, slicking the area there in wasted seed.

The runoff lubricated his thrust into her asshole, enough for him to hammer every inch into her guts.

She screamed, bucking on the table, feeling the cool surface caress her overheated flesh.

Grunting at the tight hole squeezing at him, he began to fuck her, pounding into her with no preamble.

Her hands clenched into fists on the tabletop, her legs kicking up at the force of his harsh pumping. A blazing ecstasy quickly claimed her, the princess squealing as the severe sensations washed over her, his cock relentless in its pace.

Loud slaps rang out in the room as Brand brought his palm down onto her ass repeatedly. Those noises were joined by the rude impacts of his balls against her taint.

When her head was yanked back cruelly, it took her a moment to realize that it had not been via her hair. Brand yanked again on the leash, forcing her upper body to bend backwards. His free hand slid up to her breasts, where he mauled the tender swath of flesh, crushing the pale slopes in between his fingers, the pain only making the pleasure burn hotter. Her agonized sobbing only spurred him to a rougher rhythm, pounding into her belly with a sadistic savagery, forcing her tighter against the edge of the table. Heavy trickles of her cream had already reached down to her thighs, now dripping down to land on the floor. The brutal rutting of her ass resulted in a string of mind-melting climaxes. The princess fell silent but for weak grunting forced from her by his insistent thrusts. Drool trickled from her slack lips, her eyes rolling back in their sockets, her hands fluttering uselessly in the air.

The unfettered carnal carnage had left her mind blank.

Which meant that nothing else mattered to her but the sensations currently battering at her. There was no thought to anything but the physical experience of the moment.

Once again, Brand yanked on her makeshift leash, making her cry out to him. His solidness behind her kept her upright, pressed between him and the table. Through the haze of lust, she registered him shifting behind her, leaning down over her, giving another rude yank on her leash to bring her further back.

His fangs found her neck, scraping so wonderfully there. The princess jerked at the feeling, moaning whorishly, tilting her head as best as she could to give him more territory. Brand growled around his mouthful, still pumping furiously into her distended anus. When she felt his teeth leave her, she kept her head tilted, to invite him to bite at her neck again.

There were several comments exchanged between the brothers as Brand continued to lay into her ass. While she caught the sound of their voices, the words did not matter; every time she heard them talk, she mewled to them despite not knowing the content of their conversation, instinctively calling out to her masters, wanting to praise them even though she could not form the words.

Her mindlessness abated slightly once Brand finished with her.

After so many punishing thrusts, he stilled inside her, every inch of his meaty shaft cramming her guts full.

The rush of semen firing out into her bowels made her buck against him, crying out joyously. Her asshole seized around his girth, massaging the straining length, milking out more of his load. He continued to yank at her leash even through that climax, keeping her back against him. The voluminous flow of cum seeped into her insides, her belly awash in seed, the heat there soothing.

Brand was just as rough in pulling out as he was in fucking her. The swift retreat made her cry out softly, her taxed sphincter suddenly winking around air, thick trickles of his spent spunk burbling forth. It was an agonizing transition, to go so suddenly from impaled on fat meat to without such a tremendous presence inside her.

Gasping in the aftermath, she slumped forward on the tabletop, Brand moving out from behind her.

A few moments passed, allowing her to catch her breath and come down from the heights of pleasure.

And then it was Brash's turn.

The orc shoved her fully onto the table, and grabbing one of her ankles, spun her around to face him. Finally, he manhandled her over onto her back, yanking at the leash to drag her head and shoulders off the edge of the table.

Her mouth was wide open even before she was in position, understanding quickly what he intended.

The orc stared imperiously down at her as his hands landed on her slim hips.

The weight and warmth of his prick slid across her face, a stream of pre-cum seeping out, marking her flushed face. She groaned as he teased her, moving past her mouth on various passes, her tongue peeking out to attempt to catch a taste of his meatiness. Her desperation made him laugh, his cock finally lining up to her lips.

His hips swung back, and slammed forward, sheathing himself in her gullet. Her back arched, her legs kicked out, and she gagged wetly around him, his swollen balls mashed suddenly against her nose, infusing whatever breaths she took with a heady dose of pure musk. Squeezing at her hips, he luxuriated in the sensation of her throat working around him, adjusting to the intrusion of such thick meat.

And then he began to pull back, slowly but insistently, lines of slime dripping off his retreating length to splatter down on her face. Once every inch of the shaft was out of her throat, he cleaned it of the gathered fluids by using her hair, further matting the blonde locks.

The princess whimpered, wanting him to fuck her throat.

Easily understanding what she wanted, he unsurprisingly did not grant it to her, instead slapping his shaft down onto her face. Of course, depraved as she had become, while it was not her paramount desire, it was enough to make her squeal and squirm. The heavy meat walloped her cheeks, nose, and forehead, each disdainful impact resulting in a spurt of pre-cum arcing out onto her face, leaving it a reddened, glistening mess after a dozen whacks.

She gasped and panted, nearly blinded by the viscous layer staining her face.

His finger hooked into her upper lip, drawing it back to force her mouth open.

"Keep it open," he growled, "and don't close it until I'm done with you."

Her responsory mewl was followed by the slow passage of his prick up to her mouth, dragging along what seemed like every inch of her face on the way.

One thrust later, and she was again choking around his cock, her hands scrabbling about on the table. Again, he paused, reveling in the sensations.

The princess whined around him as she felt him again begin to withdraw. More slick fluids splattered onto her face from the inches coated in her drool. Even once he had pulled entirely out, her mouth stayed wide open as per his command.

Chuckling at her obedience, he dipped his testicles past her lips. Cooing happily, she began to suck, slurping noisily on the fat orbs. The flavor was incomparable, decidedly masculine, his sweat and musk and essence. Her tongue worked eagerly on the crinkled flesh as he groaned in satisfaction.

All too soon, he removed her treats from her mouth. Her whorish cravings were sated when his cock again slammed down her gullet. She squirmed in abject submission, her blonde tresses, now in disarray and matted with bodily fluids, hanging down below her. After only a handful of seconds, he pulled out again, and began to slather his testicles across her face. The fat sacks dragged more fluids along her flesh, smearing all of it together. Once they reached her mouth, he slid them past her wide-open lips, the princess obediently slurping and sucking.

The routine continued for a little while.

Brash would give one thrust, with that one thrust claiming her throat, making the princess gag loudly around his formidability. After a few seconds spent enjoying that sensation, he would pull out and add to the sliminess defiling her face, either by slapping his cock against it or rubbing his balls against it, before letting her lap and suck at his balls for a few cherished moments.

After several rounds of this, her face was dripping with thick strands of bodily fluids, the sliminess clinging to her flesh, sometimes breaking off to splatter onto the floor.

Although she had wanted to have her throat ruthlessly pounded, his treatment of her had been enough to push her into several orgasms, thanks to the sheer delight of being the recipient of such crude debasement. Her quim leaked juices onto the table, by now a small puddle forming between her thighs.

The routine was broken when Brash began to fuck her throat.

His cock had just driven past her lips, spearing her gullet with every inch.

Used to the routine, she had expected him to pull out after a few seconds of indulgence.

Instead, his hips pulled back only somewhat, leaving half of his length inside her.

And then his hips snapped forward, and pulled back just as quickly, only to drive forward, quickly establishing a punishing pace.

Gwennalyn squealed around the onslaught, happy to finally have him plundering her throat. His hands were still locked at her hips, squeezing at the already bruised flesh. Wet slaps rang out as his saliva-slicked testicles slapped repeatedly against her face. A fiery climax tore through her after several more thrusts. Her body, at first jerking and bucking from the impacts, began to quiet, only squirming and shuddering. More fluids began to splatter onto her face, the top layer of messy strands breaking off to land on the floor.

This position left her body open to his abuse, more so than usual.

He was merciless, starting first with her cunt, slipping several fingers through her slit. Her legs kicked instinctively, his fingers curling and moving inside her, quickly matching the pace set by his cock fucking her gullet. Already climaxing often, the attention there made the ecstasy ratchet higher, her juices cascading from her twitching womanhood. The fingers began to become more assertive, sometimes using their strength to lift her lower body off the table using only the leverage of their presence inside her, sometimes pulling on the walls of her channel as if to stretch it out, sometimes stiffening to pump hard and deep. Whatever the type of abuse, it made her burn hotter, shrieking in blissful agony at the exquisite ache in her cunt.

His other hand slid elsewhere, not focusing on one place, but rather moving around to different locales.

First was the slim flesh of her thighs, squeezed and slapped, the orc taking a savage pleasure in bruising more of her.

After that was her flat belly, his nails digging into the skin there, leaving marks and furrows that barely averted breaking the skin.

Next came her breasts, already stained with the evidence of the brothers' brutal desires. Brash found her turgid nipples, and treated the poor buds cruelly, pulling and slapping and twisting. The area around them was also roughed up, his insistent palm coming down to land there again and again.

His free hand roamed about, exploring the reaches of her form, taking care to mistreat as much of her as possible, from her feet to her knees to her wrists to her shoulders, squeezing possessively, as if to imprint upon her that literally every inch of her was his to desecrate.

Throughout all that, and the continual thrusting in her throat, the princess reached peak after peak, seizing around his fingers, the overwhelming ecstasy rendering her dumb yet again, gurgling around his pumping shaft.

Finally, Brash found his finish, slamming deep into her maw, holding himself there.

She felt the surge of cum rushing along his length, and then the spurts fired out, filling her belly. More soothing warmth bloomed inside her.

Like his brother, Brash was rough in pulling out, yanking himself from her throat, his fingers exiting her cunt with a similar harshness, making her lower body spasm, a cry tumbling from her lips. The cry, and the weak mewls that followed it, were met with a few disdainful cock-slaps.

And then he walked away from the table.

The princess heaved herself upright, watching blearily as he headed into one of the adjoining rooms. Wiping a handful of slime away from her face, she peered around the room, noticing that Brand had already left.

The brothers had left her alone in the room.

For the first few minutes of her solitude, she was content to lay there on the tabletop, caressing the leash with one hand while stroking lazily at her folds with the other.

majicman21
majicman21
1,284 Followers