All Comments on 'Gwen's Abduction'

by JoleneX

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Can other Lit readers tell me why

so many people (men and women) on this site are turned on by the idea of a woman gagging and choking on some guy's cock as he forces it violently into her mouth? Do you guys like it because you can fantasize that you have a monster-sized cock? And women, what is the big turn-on here--the idea of being forced against your will? I'm not trying to criticize anyone (including this author) for their personal kinks, just trying to get why people find it arousing. (The idea of getting ANYTHING jammed down my throat until I gag and can't breathe freaks me out, and not in a good way.)

Thanks in advance for any insight you can give me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hot hot hot!

This story was incredibly hot--loved the way her body betrayed her every step of the way. Please write more! You're very talented.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Anonymous - You Are Asking a Lot

Earthly evolution, including that of homo sapiens, is, as best we can reconstruct, a complex, and therefore perplexing, thing: DNA, genes, sensory nerves & their multitudinous interconnections, reproduction, death. To pick one isolated, highly debated topic of evolutionary biology that remains as mysterious as ever: why does the human female orgasm exist? It's a principle of modern mathematical philosophy (thanks to Godel) that complex systems can't contain a complete internal explanation of themselves. Expecting Literotica member males (or females) to provide a psychologically satisfying response to your deceptively simple question is perhaps overestimating the human brain's capacity to understand and/or explain itself. The simple, reductive answer is that sexual kinks are whatever stimuli (physical, mental, emotional) get associated with arousal -- behaviorists (stimulus & response; positive & negative reinforcement) don't even bother with the concept of a mind. But if you want to dig into the subject a little, check out "A Billion Wicked Thoughts" by Ogi Ogas & Sai Gaddam, subtitled: "What the World's Largest Experiment Reveals About Human Desire." I'm not associated with the author, or the publisher, nor do I benefit in any way if someone reads or purchases the book. Just keep in mind (if such a thing exists) that there is a qualitative difference between fantasy and reality. I haven't sampled any of the 50 Grey Shades that many American women are currently reading, and presumably being aroused by. But it seems highly probable that for every woman who would find the reality described by the author satisfying, there would be one who would discover in the bedroom that it "freaks her out." Consciousness is something each person with a functional nervous system topped by a self-aware brain creates, minute by minute, day by day. But offering an explanation for why imagining my sensitive skin rubbing repeatedly, urgently against that of a willing sexual partner is wholly different from my experience of an actual blood engorged penis and an actual lubricated vagina-clitoris coming together is not a trivial task. (Apology offered for the hetero-restricted example.) The mentally ill, and those who try to treat them professionally, continually come up against this distinction. D. H. Lawrence (Lady Chatterley's Lover) said: "tragedy is when you've got sex in the head instead of down where it belongs." Logically explaining a kink with words, however psychologically sophisticated the concepts they convey, may be like trying to translate a symphony, note for note, into words. The two spheres may be so qualitatively different that they are un-mappable by any function. But have fun trying.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Anon answering anon...are you seriously trying to make psychological connections more....

....complex than they are??? You pose the same questions Freud did but the answers are not that arcane. We have learned a lot in the last century and the most important is that the questions define the answers, to some degree. And your questions make a mountain out of a mole hill, though duh there are multi-variable answers, but given a bit of insight into and history of the subject not impossible to answer as you would aver. To say nothing of the fact that the simple answer to anon's comment is :"In what context do you find "So many" on this site liking this. By what statistical abstract did you draw your conclusions? "So many" readers on this site seem to like reading about sexual situations but beyond that huh?

lili82lili82almost 12 years ago
WTF?!!

Are you really making this into a psychology forum?! Just read the damn story, get your rocks off, and shut the fuck up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
'Deep Throat': Joining the fray...

...I think I understand Anon1's point for why it's wrong; and the others' points on why it's not wrong.

A whole generation saw/heard/talked about a movie CALLED "Deep Throat"; read "Ordeal" [1980] and "Out of Bondage" [1986] by Linda Lovelace and Mike McGrady to see the dark, real-world side. That underscores Anon1's objections. Then read other feminists' works to find the criticism of women's claim to taking on the world of men's pornography on their terms -- the ambition of some 18 yo women competing to deep-throat on camera to win a chance to make money in porn, to be the next 'Jenna'.

And the fantasy continues, for most of us, unreachable in real life. For the man: to impress/command/possess a woman who can swallow a penis, and feel her nose in his pubic hair. For the woman: to have such control of her body to by-pass the gag reflex, for the pride of achievement, and the command/control of selecting a preferred male. For both sexes: having innate and/or learned attributes that increase the ability to find the perfect mate [the ultimate fantasy].

It's no different from imagining yourself as Han Solo or Leia. No different from imagining yourself as Bogie or Bacall. No different from imagining yourself as Tom Cruise or Angelina Jolie. No different from imagining yourself as a hero or heroine.

It's ALL fantasy, designed to give us a temporary endorphin rush, so that we can move forward in real life. This is sexual fantasy -- enjoy! [Don't like this? -- Read something else]

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
interesting actually

This short story was actually entertaining. I mean don't get me wrong had a solid 8 the whole time I was reading. But I actually was interested in the plot. Thumbs up!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

So fucking hot. I’ve been fantasising about being tied up and throat fucked by numerous men at once for a while and just found this story and it’s so hot! Is there more to come? Would love a part 2 with more detailed description of the ways they use her 🤤

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

these stories that are more to do with knocking the shit out of a woman than any thing that is sexual aint for me she could be forced without hitting or torture and would make a far better story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

could be a lot better

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous