Gwen's Journey Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve grew more and more frustrated as Sergei drove. He didn't seem to be heading anywhere in particular, one minute driving downtown, and then once there heading for a suburb, and then heading back in the direction of his home. Steve didn't have the impression that Sergei knew he was being followed, but he was careful none the less.

He had guessed correctly, when after only driving around for about ten minutes, Sergei pulled to the curb in front of his house. As Steve approached slowly he saw that it wasn't his house, it was Gwen's, and Steve screamed with frustration and rage when he saw Gwen.

She was dressed in her flouncy black skirt, the short one he liked so much, with fishnet stockings and very high heels. Her top was also black, and it was tight. He hadn't seen that one, but he already loved the way it hugged her body and the low neck showed off her breasts. Her hair was slicked down, which gave her an air of nightclub sophistication. His heart pounded as he watched her, he wanted her so badly, and he couldn't help but howl again when she got into Sergei's car.

Sergei backed up and turned around, driving back toward Steve, and he slowed as he approached, stopping when the two driver's windows were even. Steve glared at Sergei, who lowered his window. Steve lowered his own window, his pistol ready in case Sergei pulled one himself.

"Hello Steve," Sergei said brightly, "American agent who has caused me so much troubles." Sergei sat back to give Steve a better view of Gwen in the passenger seat and said, "Gwen, darling, please tell this fool whose woman you are?"

Gwen looked first at Sergei, and then at Steve. She leaned over against Sergei's muscular shoulder and kissed it softly before saying, "I'm all yours, Baby."

"See? Now, go away and leave me to my business, Fool." Sergei was laughing when he pulled away, his window rising.

Steve laughed as he turned his car around to follow. He was determined to save Gwen, Gabby, and Ronnie. He was going to do this thing not because it was his job, and not because he owed anyone anything. He wasn't even going to do it so he could kill Stetsenko, though he would.

Steve was going to do it because while Gwen had been snuggling Stetsenko and kissing his shoulder, her eyes had been burning directly into Steve's when she'd spoken. She wasn't talking to you, you son of a bitch, Steve laughed again. She was making you think she was, while she was talking directly to me. "I'm all yours, Baby," she'd said, and Steve wasn't going to let her get away.

*-*-*-*-*

I'm away from computers for a while when this posts, but I will attempt to get the next chapter up as quickly as possible. My apologies for the delay, to those who have been following the tale thus far. In the mean time, please continue to let me know your feelings. The first response I received to the last installment asked that I not kill Ronnie. Well, it wouldn't be me doing the deed, and so far so good, right? No promises though.

Thanks!