All Comments on 'Gym Night'

by kellie_beth

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
literot63literot63about 13 years ago
Very hot

Back to the gym for me

BarbaraBarbaraabout 13 years ago
Great honestly written submission, worth more than a 5 vote, especially to the older salty guy.

You are just getting started? You should try D.P. with two guys at once!

I hesitate to tell you, that 50 years ago I used to workout totally naked!

All the men that worked out with me were equally naked. Naturally we combined in the showers later, orgasmically advantaging each other while having an orgy, in the late fifties. A BDSM Mistress at the time, I had the time of my life, genitally decorated and having up to five guys at once! So don't feel guilty my love, take what you can whenever you can, living a swinging life to the fullest! I always DID the unexpected, fully shaven, stark naked & with erotically pierced nipples and well decorarated clitoris hood,with no lingering regrets that I was a truly masochistic young slut.

BarbaraBarbaraabout 13 years ago
There is more shameful things to do, than turning older men on, worth doing well for a 5 vote!

A former BDSM Mistress, with my male partner better trained we used to organise orgies, having it away with up to five men at once. Noting your stated age and build, I can only wish you well! EG: Have you tried D.P. with two fit younger men at once? If not, you should try anal first, then take the smaller of the two men vaginally.

NightOfPassion2NightOfPassion2about 13 years ago
Nice

Its really nice when its from a personal experience....really nice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hott story

Kelly your stories are so hott sand well written. Totally made me hard.

thanks for sharing your escapades.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great

PLEASE More stories Kellie, they are so HOT.

lonewolfhuntinglonewolfhuntingabout 13 years ago
Great story

Most importantly it "felt" real! Hopefully you enjoyed sharing and reliving your experience and will share many more.

Also - I'll keep my eyes open next time at the gym. Never know when a "pity show" will turn into a GREAT blowjob!

kellie_bethkellie_bethabout 13 years agoAuthor
Glad You All Enjoyed!

I love knowing you are all having a good time reading, I still picture that old man when I touch myself, and now I picture all of you too!

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 13 years ago
Love it

When lust overtakes good judgment. Also love true stories. Nicely done!

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 9 years ago
nice

very nice experience x x

very daring and exhillarating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Made my old cock hard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice what gym do you go to and I’ll turn up I’m an older man

bottovarnisbottovarnisover 2 years ago

great! I'm an old guy too and we are often unappreciated. This story was well paced with a neat tease factor. Climax was well done. Nice job, thank you,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous