All Comments on 'Gymnasts Let Loose'

by crayrei

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Leo971Leo971over 7 years ago
loads of fun!

I think they need to make him a an honorary member of the team! I can smell the cum from here;)

SweetoverflowSweetoverflowover 7 years ago
Agreed with leon

Tons of fun....totally hot and loved it as i fetish muscles...!

Well written too and loved the script..:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow hot stuff

Fucking hot story - so well written I can almost smell the cum!! Or maybe that's mine!

JournJournover 7 years ago
Don't stop

This is possibly the hottest thing I've ever read. And I've read a LOT of erotica. Please don't stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow...............

Hottest Erotic Fantasy I've read!!! You can smell all of that cum, and those smoking hot athletic bodies. Its very well written, and So Damn Hot!!! This one needs to continue on................

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 4 years ago
Gymnasts are super hot

You left out the British team! I had a British gymnast drive 100 miles down to me for some very flexible sex and what a gorgeous tight arse he had too. He willingly gave up his hole 3x that night, as well as show me how he could do a handstand and bend & curve his body down to swallow his own cock while still in the handstand. I do a lot of yoga and thought I was flexible! We managed positions no other pairing I've had has achieved. The spunk was flying that night!!! Great story though so keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fucking amazing!

Your story made me precum my undies so bad. 🤤

Wish one day you guys could visit us😉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic story. I had dreams of a situation like that several times and you finally made it happen. Unloaded twice while reading it. Thanks very much for the pleasurable read.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

God this is amazing i hope u come back someday and grace us with a new tale.

Happy new year!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous