All Comments on 'Gynecologist at Play Ch. 01'

by Dr. Clam

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
My panties are soaking wet!

I would love having this experience. Being naked and vulnerable on an examinating table, and having my doctor pleasure me is a frequent fantasy of mine. The treat would be compounded if he let me suck his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I loved it!

I am so ready to experience a real encounter with my GYN. I would let him do to me and have me do to him whatever he desired. I read your other stories, and I loved them too. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I loved it

I am so hot for my OB/GYN. I would happily let him do anything he wanted to me...anything. I am not at all promiscuous, but he could fuck me into a coma. Thanks, I will read you other stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I tried

I have long wanted to be intimate with my doctor. During my last visit I flirted a lot, told him about my sexless husband and began fucking his fingers during the exam. He got the message and masturbated me for a couple of minutes without being too obvious. I didn't come but the pleasure was intense. Maybe next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very erotic!

I am a nurse (not OB/GYN) and I enjoyed a three-year affair with a doctor in the practice I worked for. We often fucked in the office/clinic after hours, getting the satisfaction and pleasure we did not get at home. Thanks for reviving those happy memories! I love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Long-time relationship

I have been going to the same doctor for 15 years and he has become a family friend with whom we socialize. About 9 years ago I told him outright that I really wanted him to please me. Before I left that day he masturbated me to an awesome orgasm. He has been doing it at every appointment ever since. It's our wonderful, glorious secret. He hasn't fucked me yet, but I believe it will happen someday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very good!

I am very oral and would love to suck my gyn's cock and swallow his load. Submitting my naked body to him during the exam makes me so excited that I am sure he easily notices my swollen lips and wetness. I am waiting and willing to enjoy sex with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I wanted his nurse

She was in the room during the exam and we kept making eye contact. I am bi and she is very sexy. Our eyes locked when he was inside me and I couldn't help grinding a little on his fingers. She just smiled and gave me a cfm look. Can't get her outa my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ha...I've done that

I knew and flirted with my GYN for years. During the pelvic exam I started fucking his hand and he stopped and looked at me, saying nothing. I said please take care of me. He fingered me to a great orgasm while I held his cock through his pants. I blew him to return the favor. I changed my exam from annual to semi-annual :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sweet Lord...

Please let this happen to me. I need it and want it. You can do to me whatever you want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
He started it

I have flirted with him for years and I have had to see him three times in four months for a nagging problem. Each time the exam got more intimate and longer. Most recently, he saw that I was excited and I couldn't help moving my hips as he manipulated his fingers inside me. He began rubbing my clit with his thumb and I came very quickly. He just smiled at me and I said that was very nice. We both knew that it was completely consensual. I see him again in two weeks and I'll be disappointed if more doesn't happen. I loved your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story! I love the feeling of submissiveness when I am being examined, and I don't hesitate to let my body express my compelling need to be sexually gratified. Two of my GYNs during the past 31 years have been happy and eager to masturbate me to orgasm multiple times, and one of them fucked me periodically over four years. I believe most doctors need only to be encouraged to enjoy some new, willing pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDr. Clam@Dr. Clam
I am educated, friendly, respectable, physically fit, and sexually adventuresome. I invite my readers to contact me and to share their feedback, thoughts, experiences and fantasies.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES