Gypsy Designs Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Acting like a Neanderthal man isn't really becoming," she snapped. "They're just finishing up I don't see why you had to stop it now," she glared up at him, seeing his eyes darken rapidly.

"Mrs. Cavanaugh, I'd like to thank you for this opportunity but I think you'd better get everyone cleared out immediately," she said over her shoulder as Caydn started toward the stairs. Knowing Caydn's patience had reached its breaking point, it would be better if they were gone.

He didn't stop moving, until he reached his bedroom. Laying her down on the bed he tensed, sensing Christian behind him. His blood boiled, knowing someone else could be of more help to her than he could.

"Gypsy I want you to lean forward for a minute, then lean back against me as you did when you were sick," Christian said, moving slowly toward the bed seeing the tight rein Caydn was keeping on him self.

"Caydn it's alright, it's just Christian and you know as well as I do, Megan would have his head if he even thought anything inappropriate," she sighed as she leaned back against the firmly muscled chest.

"You don't have to make me sound as if I gave up wearing the pants in my own house hold," Christian laughed seeing Caydn grin. "But of course you're right. The woman makes sure she keeps me in line and not a chance to stray even if I wanted to. Now I want you to close your eyes and take some deep breaths, try to relax if you can," he said quietly, his fingers brushing hers out of the way as he began rubbing her temples.

Caydn sat on the end of the bed and watched as she tried to do as Christian asked. The tension of her muscles let him know quickly that it was going to be difficult.

Christian felt her heart beginning to race by the second, her mind becoming almost a vortex, sucking the emotions and thoughts scattered throughout the house toward her.

She felt her body beginning to shake even more as she tried to stop it. Opening her eyes she met Caydn's, seeing the anger and distress reflecting his feeling of helplessness.

"No one can help," she whispered, her voice fading into an animalistic groan of pain. "Christian please make me sleep," she said suddenly, her body stiffening at the pain assaulting her mind. "Make me sleep now," she begged.

***************

The door almost snapping off its hinges scared Sophie as Cadyn walked out. The anger radiated from him as he stopped in the middle of the room.

"You three, sit with her," he said pointing to Claire, Megan and Sophie. "Claire if she comes to, Christian will let you know how to put her back under," he said roughly.

"How?" Lucien roared, his fangs extending, when Caydn's thoughts filled the room, alerting them all to what had happened.

"We don't know but I intend to find out," Caydn said, before turning to Cameron. "I need you to stay and create an aura large enough to hide even the house from anyone, even us if need be," he said quickly as Christian walked from the bedroom.

"Dominic you coming with us?" he asked yanking the leather tie from his hair violently before grabbing the leather jacket thrown casually over a chair.

"My men and I will follow your scent," Dominic said quickly, the sound of his men agreeing from the other room.

"I want every inch of this god forsaken land covered within a five hundred mile radius, or until we find this scum of the earth," Caydn snarled, heading toward the door. "Luc I want you to go with Dominic and his men so if they find something you can let us know immediately," he said over his shoulder as she fell into stride beside her twin.

The sound of cars leaving the estate, echoed through the normally quiet neighborhood. Caydn and Christian in the small sleek sports car of Caydn's, Lucinda rode with Dominic as his men followed in their cars. Lucien had taken his own route, moving above the trees scanning vast amounts of area meticulously.

Caydn slowed the car as they passed an area of numerous hotels and rentals. Christian talked to Dominic on his cell giving him all the details he had.

"Some how Damone was able to find a way of creating this over load, creating the same effect as if an untrained empath suddenly turned out into the world, it also increased her telepathic abilities I'd say a thousand fold," he explained. "Everything happening or being thought or felt around her was drawn toward her as if she'd become a magnet."

"If any of your men find any scent of them let us know," he said firmly. "Damone isn't just human anymore; it looks as if he was turned some time recently by a renegade vamp. That along with the powers and training he'd gained from some sorcerer has made him unpredictable," Christian told him.

A few hours later, Lucien waited as the car came to a stop beside him. Closing his phone he watched Caydn step from the car.

"It looks like Damone had been a very intent student," he said with a frown. "I've checked every location that's been reported. Barton or Damone if not both have at one time been at each, but aren't anymore," he snapped.

"They move nightly I'd say. Moving from place to place, none of them even similar, so not even a pattern to follow," he said as Christian's phone rang.

"I'll tell him Sophie," Christian said quietly. "You get some rest and we'll be on our way back in a minute," he said closing his phone.

"Gypsy's awake and she remembers everything," he frowned. "It looks like the changes I made, and suggestions I placed in her mind have stopped the strong empath draw."

Caydn watched the dark sedan pull up, stopping beside them. Lucinda opened the door glaring at her twin, then turning to Dominic who placed his hand on her arm stopping her.

"If you know what's good for you hair ball, you'll let me go," she snapped, jerking her arm from Dominic's hold. "Lucien what the hells' wrong with you?" she snarled stalking over to stand face to face with the large man.

"We just came by the last place you'd told me about to see if we could get some details from the clerk. Only to find you'd damn near drained the bastard," she said shoving him backwards. "Not the best way to gather information, but you of all people knows that," she snapped.

"The guy had made a few calls and it looks like was providing Damone with his meals," he growled at his sister, defending himself. "He's damn lucky I didn't snap his neck when I was done."

Spinning suddenly, Cadyn slammed his fist down on the hood of his car, surprising all of them. "Gypsy wants all of us to go to the local charity event this weekend, so she can be bait and draw Barton and Damone out," he said, his voice deadly calm, his eyes totally black at the thought of her intentionally being placed in danger.

Lucinda leaned back against the car beside Christian. "She's a smart girl," she said with a twisted smile. "She might've come up with the only way to do this. It's obvious this is something that's been in the works and planned for many years."

"Damone's done his studying and proven him self to be someone to contend with, as much as I hate to admit it. What he doesn't realize is between the powers we all possess he'll be crushed quickly. That is if we ever have a chance at anything other than a hologram of him," she said quietly, letting her words sink in with the men surrounding her.

Lucien turned to look at Dominic. "Take Luc and I to where the event's to be held," he said stepping to the dark sedan. "You two go back to the house; Luc and I'll do what we've made it a life time career of doing."

***************

"Of course Cadyn isn't going to like the idea," Megan said sitting on large bed beside Gypsy. "Christian understands, as apparently does Luc and Lucien. They've gone with Dominic to the building where the charity ball's being held," she explained.

Claire walked back in carrying three steaming mugs of tea. "I sent Sophie and Vince to bed," she said handing each their drink. "Cameron's waiting for Caydn and Christian to return any minute. As soon as the others get back they're going to begin planning."

Closing her eyes breathing in the warm scented steam from her mug, Gypsy took a deep breath. "I hope everyone doesn't hate me for the things I said earlier, even though most of it was caused by what ever Damone had done to me, all of it was the truth," she said looking up to meet Megan's eyes.

"You've known me better than anyone else in my life," she said with a smile. "But I really don't know how much more I can take without packing my bags and sneaking out during the middle of the day and running away," she said, her voice fading.

"I'd find you," came a smooth deep voice from the door way. He nodded to Claire and Megan who both smiled at him, before telling Gypsy good night, leaving them alone.

Caydn closed the door, before stepping over to take a seat in one of the large leather chairs at the foot of the bed. His eyes moved over her as he drank in the sight of her comfortable in his bed, where she belonged.

His eyes followed hers as he ran his hands through his hair, pushing it back as if to tie it again. Chuckling he let it fall knowing she preferred it hanging loose down his back, then bound and conservative.

"I know you're not the type to like the attention on you, you hate feeling as if you're in the spotlight or that your distracting anyone from anything," he said, his voice quiet even in the total silence of the room. "You've apologized to me more since we met than I've heard from everyone I've known in all my years of life," he grinned at her.

"All of which was unneeded, I assure you," he said holding his hand up when she opened her mouth to speak. "Don't do it now," he said quickly. "You've wondered why I didn't decide to join the Guardians as Lucien and Luc did. I've heard the question in your mind," he chuckled.

Leaning his head back slightly, his eyes never leaving hers, he took a deep breath. "I had the chance, and was asked if I'd join their ranks," he explained. "But I knew then what they have to face now. The group was corrupt for centuries, power going to people's heads. More and more there was the need to cover up what they'd failed at. I didn't want to be a part of that."

"My greatest skill is to read people, but for some reason when it came to you I was as adept, as if reading something in a language foreign. I decided to use my skills in business, never having to answer to anyone but myself for my actions," he explained quietly. "I could've become a cut throat business man with my talents, but where would that have gotten me, but bored with nothing else to conquer in a short period of time?"

"I pride myself on doing things legally, or the right way should I say, since the legal size of things has changed numerous times over my life time," he grinned. "You've spent your entire life trying to fade into the background, hoping that the world and everyone in it would forget you existed. That way you knew you wouldn't make any waves."

"Gypsy, I hate to say it but you failed," he said softly, his voice barely a whisper, making her wonder if she'd heard it out loud or in her mind.

"You've definitely, gotten my attention. All of it whether you want it or not," he said, sitting forward, his arms braced on his legs, his eyes locking with hers. "You said you felt like you wanted to run away, and I told you I'd find you. I meant it. No matter where you went you'd find me there with you."

He smiled when she shook her head, covering a smile. "I wouldn't drag you back as you suspect. I'd just do my business from what ever area we were in, and continue being by your side," he said, pushing up from the chair to walk across the room. Sitting on the edge of the bed, he looked down at her. Her amber eyes large glowing pools of color.

"You accused fate of being the reason I was 'stuck' with you, I think was your phrase," he grinned at her when she blushed. "If I'm 'stuck' then it's because I wanted to be. Fate just stepped in and stepped up the process I'd already had in my mind, slightly faster than what I thought you'd be comfortable with," he explained, reaching out to take her mug from her hand.

Setting the mug on the table beside the bed, he moved his other hand to slide beneath her hair, curling around her neck gently. Pulling her toward him, his eyes dropped from hers to her mouth. He watched as her tongue moved over her lower lip, wetting the fullness that was tempting him.

"I've never said I loved you because you always acted as if you'd run like a scared rabbit at the first word," he said quietly, his words a whisper against her lips, as he pulled her toward him. "But now that I know you're planning on running anyway," he said nibbling on her bottom lip, tugging it into his mouth as he spoke. "I will tell you, I do love you, and that I'll always find you because you belong to me," he said moving his mouth fully over hers, taking her sigh into him self as he kissed her.

Gypsy felt her mind becoming a whirlwind. Her body began winning the silent war it had been battling as Caydn had been talking. Hearing his low growl as his tongue slipped past her lips to capture her own, she realized she'd lost both battles, her mind and body were becoming one and this was their prize.

Her hands moved to circle his neck, her head tilting slightly to allow him greater access, as he plundered her mouth. Threading her fingers deep in the long black silken hair, she returned his fiery kiss. Leaning forward, she caught her breath when her full breasts brushed against the solid wall of his chest. Inhaling deeply, she pushed them tighter against him, her skin all but begging for the fabric covering them to be removed, so skin could meet skin.

Caydn couldn't contain the smile from his lips as her thoughts poured through him. Leaning back slightly, he smiled down at her, brushing a kiss over the bridge of her nose.

"It feels like you're interested in more than just my kiss," he chuckled, his hand dropping from her neck to her back, pulling her body flush against his, his other hand moving along her side until his fingers teased the swells of her breasts.

She closed her eyes for a second, taking a deep breath, she dropped her hands from his hair to grab his shirt pushing it up over his chest. Leaning back she smiled at him as he watched her intently. Pulling the shirt off of down his arms and off his hands after he'd ducked his head allowing her to pull it over.

Tossing his shirt over her shoulder on to the bed, her eyes moved over the ridged muscles of his stomach and chest. Resting her hand on his stomach she noticed the warmth radiating from him, glancing up she met his eyes.

"You fed while you were out?" she said quietly, knowing before his nod confirmed it. "More than usual since you're almost hot," she chuckled, thinking how that had to have sounded.

Caydn laughed seeing the blush on her cheeks and hearing her swirling thoughts as she giggled at herself. "Anger tends to make me rather animalistic," he said with a wicked smile. "We ran across quite a few people who seemed to know Damone was up to no good but felt it would be fun to aid him and watch things unfold," he explained. "Those were some of the stress relievers for the evening."

"The man Lucien attacked is he going to be okay?" she asked quickly. "I felt your surprise when Lucinda told you about it, is how I know," she explained when he looked at her, concern showing. "What ever Christian did made it go away," she assured him with a smile. "But for some reason you keep floating around in my head," she laughed when he frowned at her.

Looking down at her he ran his hand over her hair, his thumb brushing her cheek. Lifting her hand he brushed a kiss against her palm. "I don't think you have any idea of how deep the sensation of bonding is with in me," he whispered the words as he continued to kiss each individual finger.

Placing her hand against his chest, her palm over his heart he sighed. "You're a part of me now. Not just a thought or an emotion but it's as if everything that physically makes you who you are has engrained and threaded it's self within me," he said carefully, watching her reaction.

Her eyes moved over the sight of her hand against the broad expanse of muscled flesh. She felt the strong beating of his heart and marveled at how someone the world considered dead could be so much alive to her.

"Does that bother you?" she thought more than said aloud, her eyes remaining on her hand for fear she wasn't prepared for his answer.

Feeling her shyness and uncertainty, he almost laughed. Leaning forward, he pushed her back on the bed, bracing his arms on either side of her, his eyes locked with the large amber pools of her eyes.

"The only thing that does bother me is that you seem to want to resist the idea, as strongly as you do," he said moving forward, his knee sliding into the bed to rest between her long legs. "That and we didn't discuss it and it happen sooner," he smiled at her, flashing his lengthen incisors, his body raging to touch her and taste her.

Giggling, she reached up, brushing her finger over the sharp edge of his teeth, sighing when she felt the sting as she pressed against the point. Her eyes watched as his tongue slipped out to taste the drop of blood that welled on her finger tip.

"Is it my imagination or do these only appear when you're aroused or angry?" she asked, her voice almost a groan feeling heat surging through her body just at the thought of those sharp points raking against her skin.

Leaning forward, he chuckled, his knee pushing tightly against the heat between her thighs, forcing the groan to escape her. Shifting his hips, the hard swelling contained in his jeans pressing firmly against her hip, he smiled down at her.

"Does that feel angry?" he laughed when she involuntarily lifted her hips, rubbing against him. "You do this to me," he said his voice a deep growl. "The thought of you, the taste of you, even the scent of you makes me want nothing more than to push deep inside you and stay there for ever."

"I think it's a very good thing Claire or Sophie had you change when you woke up or your clothes would be in danger of ending up as shreds," he laughed, flexing his hips in rhythm with her wiggling body.

Gypsy laughed, "Actually it was my own suggestion. Some how being in bed didn't feel right dressed to the teeth," she giggled when he growled deep in his chest, his eyes burning into hers.

"I think I'm at a serious disadvantage though since you still have your boots, sock and jeans on," she said, her hand dropping to the button at the waistband of his jeans.

Caydn pushed back, after brushing a kiss over her lips. Stepping to the chair to sit down and pull his boots off, he watched her closely as she moved to kneel on the bed. His eyes moved over the black satin of the pajama shirt caressing the hardening peaks of her nipples as they thrust against the silky fabric.

"Now who'll be at a disadvantage?" he almost choked, seeing her hands beginning to slowly unbutton the shirt she wore. Standing, he almost ripped the zipper from the black jeans he was wearing, before moving to pull them off.

Her eyes moved over the contours of his body as they were exposed. The firmly muscled thighs, so out of character for a business man, the ridged muscles along his stomach, leading down to the deep cut vee of his groin. She felt her pulse quicken seeing the throbbing hardness standing at attention between his wide spread stance, the crown shiny and slick in anticipation of what was to come.

"I'd have to say I don't think anger's involved now," she giggled, covering her mouth, laughing at him rolling his eyes at her. Sitting back on her heels, motioning for him to move closer to the bed, holding her hand up to stop when he stood directly against the edge.

Caydn caught his hands together behind his back, to keep from reaching out pulling her tightly against him. His emotions from earlier still very much a reality when he'd realized someone had put her in danger.