Gypsy Designs Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His breath caught as she lifted one hand, the tips of her fingers brushing lightly, almost timidly against his stomach. Watching her eyes move over his body standing on display for her, he could feel the heat of her gaze as it followed her physical touch. He closed his eyes to maintain his control when her hand dropped slowly, her gentle stroking touch moving to circle his belly button before trailing off to caress the indenture along his hip bone leading directly toward his cock.

Gypsy felt her boldness growing, sensing the tension building in his body, yet knowing he'd hold it at bay, allowing her the time and pleasure of exploring his body. She watched his cock twitch, the thick hardness swaying slightly as her fingers stroking along the sharply cut muscles. Biting her bottom lip, she contained her giggle when she quickly changed direction, moving her hand upward, the back of her fingers brushing over his stomach and then chest, stopping at the base of his throat.

Opening his eyes he met hers, locking with the amber pools that glittered with mischievousness. He contained the low growl in his throat when her fingers stroked along his collar bone before tracing the tendon along the side of his throat.

He laughed when she tugged at his hair, having fallen over his shoulder, pulling him even closer to the bed as she moved forward, kneeling at the very edge. His laugh became a strangled groan suddenly when he felt the firm roundness of her breasts brushing along his cock as it nestled its way between the two mounds.

His mind tried to step away, feeling the sharp sting of her modestly manicure nails curling against the flesh along his shoulders. His senses reached out to hers, searching for fear as a savage growl escaped him, echoing against the walls of the large room.

She felt every muscles and tendon that made up the gorgeous body standing in front of her tremble as she slowly moved her hands down. Her nails scraping trails along the perfect skin, red trails being left in their wake. The surge of power that struck her shook her very core. Knowing he'd stand and allow her anything, even if it meant pain and discomfort.

Her tongue slipped out, wetting her lips as her eyes followed the slow path her hands were taking. A soft gasp escaped her as her own palms brushed the rock hard nipples resting along each side of the thick shaft throbbing between her breasts.

Looking up she felt her body warm seeing his burning gaze moving over her face. Smiling up at him with a new surge of confidence she slid her hands along the outer curves of her breasts as her finger tips came to their final destination.

Caydn felt as if his mind and body would explode at any minute he was so tightly restrained. Seeing her wicked little smile as her tongue again wet her lips, he waited almost impatiently to see what her next move would be.

"You know you're playing with fire," he said quickly, his voice a deep growl as he watched and felt her gently massaging the firm breasts along the sides of his raging cock.

Leaning her head back, she laughed. "But the question is, which of us will feel the burn first," she said confidently just before squeezing her breasts together, trapping his cock between them, taking a deep breath forcing them to rise and fall in a mock stroking motion.

"Something tells me we'll both burn for this," he muttered, clenching his teeth together as her finger tips curled over her nipples coming to rest along the top of his ridged cock.

Tilting her head back she watched her fingers slide over the rock solid shaft. "How can something so hard and demanding feel so much like velvet and steel?' she said quietly, thinking out loud. "The heat should burn the layer of soft velvet to shreds leaving only the steel firmness to show," she whispered, lowering her head to brush her lips against the ridged crown.

"Gypsy," he snarled deeply. "You'd tempt the devil to offer everyone in hell ice water and god to order a decadent orgy for all in heaven," he said sucking air deep into his lungs only for it to be exhaled loudly when her lips caressed the head of his cock teasingly.

She giggled at the mental image that created, the vibrations sending electrical surges along his cock to his very core of restraint. Pulling back slightly her hands curled his cock gently, her nipples brushing against the hardness creating a throbbing deep in her body.

Caydn tasted the blood from his fangs against his own lips as he felt her begin moving her hands, stroking his cock from base to tip, her breath that of fire as she lowered her head toward him.

Hearing the tortured groans contained in his mind she sighed, smiling as the volume of them increased sharply. Listening closely she lowered her mouth suddenly, engulfing the swollen head completely.

Her mind rang with his mental cries as she focused on learning. The pulsing throbs that sent his cock deeper in her mouth as it jerked violently, and the strangled sounds of pleasure when her tongue danced along the hardness. Her eyes closed as her body slowly entwined itself in the web of desire. Tingling surges coursing through her, forcing wetness to puddle deep inside of her as she sucked his cock deeper into her mouth, the head coming to rest against the back of her throat.

The slick saltiness taste that leaked from him, coating her mouth and tongue sent the wetness building in her own body to be released, moving down to dampen the slick lips of her own body. Spreading her fingers, resting them against his groin, framing the thick shaft, she increased the pressure surrounding him. Her cheeks tightened as she sucked firmly, the roar in her mind encouraging her.

Pulling back she felt his mind threatening to crack when her teeth scraped a path similar to that of her nails, only this time along the length of his cock. She gasped sucking in deeply when his growl was forced from his throat as she sank her teeth into the hardness just beneath the thick ridged crown.

"How could something you like so much be the death of you?" she asked pulling her mouth back, looking up at him as her hands continuing the stroking cadence her mouth had started.

Taking a deep breath he sighed. "Do you have any idea how badly I'd like nothing more than to bury myself in your throat and watch you drink me in?" he asked, his voice strained. "Or to watch as you brought me so close to the edge I was forced to throw you back and thrust so deeply inside of you, you screamed with pleasure before filling you completely?"

She shook her head, smiling up at him. "You sound like you've just run a hundred miles," she said with a giggle. "Why don't you relax and lay back to make sure your age doesn't get the best of you and I have to call for help to revive you," she laughed when he raised one eye brow at her insinuation.

Moving around the bed he laid back, pulling an additional pillow behind his head so he could watch her closely as she continued to kneel at the edge of the bed. Reaching he hand to her, he chuckled when she shook her head no.

"I'm not done I don't think," she said sitting back before crawling to his side. "I'm not done that is if you don't think this will be too much of a strain on you," she winked at him saucily as she moved to straddle his stomach.

"I can assure you I have the stamina you're looking for," he laughed when she cocked her head as if not sure she believed him. His eyes moved over her body, moving his legs when she tugged at them until his knees were raised, giving her some place to lean.

Caydn felt his body tense even further as he gazed at the image in front of him. His eyes moved from the riotous curls twisted up on her head, over the face, her amber eyes dropped as she looked at his body. Licking his lips he wished she lean forward allowing him to suck first one then the other of her marble hard nipples into his mouth, allowing his tongue to circle the hardened peaks slowly.

The toned muscles of her stomach now covered the previous sharp definition of her ribs that had shown when she'd first come to live there. Taking a deep breath he dared himself to look lower, knowing he was tempting his own fate and control.

She braced herself against his raised legs, her fingers tracing intricate designs across the muscles of his stomach. Looking up when she heard his deep breath she smiled, shaking her head no. her heart jumped when images of her kneeling as she was, her own hands moving over her body while he watched slipped dominantly into her mind.

"You would enjoy that?" she asked quietly, lifting her hands to the outer curves of her breasts. Feeling the involuntary spasms course through his body she smiled. "What else would you enjoy?" she asked moving her hands to gently cup her breasts, her index fingers circling her nipples closely. She felt the rushing heat fill her body and mind as she blushed seeing the mental images of her sliding her hand down her stomach, spreading herself open for his gaze.

"I think you're a voyeur," she laughed when he nodded in agreement. Reaching down she ran her fingers along the length off his cock forcing a growl from him. Wrapping her hand around him she squeezed gently, enjoying the sharp jerking his shaft did in her hand. Raising herself fully to her knees she dropped her eyes from his, watching as her hand caressed the firm length, circling the crown, spreading the wetness seeping from it over it entirely.

His breath caught deep in his lungs as he watched her stroking his cock, her hand moving him until he was directly beneath the heat he knew was burning between her wide spread thighs. He could smell the sweetness of the slick wetness he saw glistening against the smooth slick flesh. His body tried to over ride his mental control, wanting to grab her and thrust her downward as he lifted his hips, impaling her totally.

She relaxed her legs slightly allowing natures gravity to lower her ever so slightly, sliding her ass down his legs closer to her goal. Closing her eyes she felt the burning heat radiating from his cock. Holding very still for a minute she looked at him.

"I have one question," she whispered. "Do I have to become like you for you to want me?' she asked.

"Gypsy I want you as you chose to be, no demands no changes if that's what you desire. Just you as yourself,' he said gently, knowing she'd wanted to ask but not knowing when she would.

Smiling she took a deep breath, she moved her other hand from her thigh to her stomach, pushing gently to control the throbbing need she felt coiling inside her body.

A deep throaty growl rewarded her as her hand dropped slowly, her fingers sliding down to the tight crease at the edge of her mound. Following the images swirling in her mind she moved them further, her finger tips brushing over her clit before continuing lower to slip between the delicate folds of skin. Opening her fingers she gasped silently, the images showing her what he saw as he watched her closely.

Caydn dug his hands and nails into the bed fighting to restrain him self, knowing he had to give her this opportunity. His eyes followed her fingers, seeing the wetness that rushed out of her to coat the tender skin threatening to drop onto his cock. Looking up quickly he met her eyes as they opened, the amber glowing as desire began to take over her body and mind.

Her gasp startled her when it escaped her lips as her finger stroked back over her engorged clit, sending pulses of electricity through her body. Gritting her teeth she locked her eyes with his, the dark brown swirling in his eyes. Her breathing increased as gravity finally brought her down against him. The spongy head of his cock brushing against the wet slick lips of her opening.

Moving her hands to his legs she kept her eyes locked with his as she pushed down harder, groaning as his cock pushed hard against the tight band of muscle at the opening. She cried out when his cock jerked violently, pushing its way through and into her. She saw his smile knowing he'd done that intentionally, shaking her head she held her breath before letting go of his legs dropping down quickly.

Her groan echoed through the room along with his growl when his cock was suddenly surrounded by the wet sick heat of her body. Panting she held very still, adjusting to the hardness and overwhelming fullness, feeling his cock twitch she gasped again. Each ridged inch of him throbbed against the tightly banded muscles deep inside of her, the head of his cock nestled firmly against her very core.

His eyes threatened to leave hers, wanting to witness the slickness her knew was leaking out from between them as she slowly raised herself. Hearing her chuckle and seeing her close her eyes he did just that. Gritting his teeth he watched as his cock appeared, the wetness pearly slickness of her body coating him fully, making his cock almost glisten in the light.

The contrast of the cold air after the hot wetness made his cock pulse strongly, wanting to again be deep inside her. He saw the pink slickness caressing his thickness, grasping him to hold him inside every time she lifted herself before slowly grinding her hips back down. Feeling the boiling heat churning in his balls begging for release he took a deep breath, wanting to allow her to enjoy her self as long as she desired.

Her hips moved of their own accord, grinding her clit against him every time she impaled herself on his cock. Her mind was losing control and her body taking over, making her want to cry out with need. She nodded her head quickly as her mind was filled with flashing images of his fingers stroking her clit as she drover herself down onto his thick length repeatedly.

Feeling his fingers brush against her swollen clit, her head fell back, a deep groan escaping her lips. Her movements became jerky as Caydn increased the pressure on her clit, driving her closer to the edge. Lifting her self until only the swollen head of his cock was inside her, she allowed herself to feel the intense pleasure his fingers were giving her.

Caydn knew any minute she'd reach the edge and crash over it, her orgasm ripping through her. His eyes locked on his stroking fingers, seeing his cock throbbing just barely inside her, begging to be buried deep within her while he worked his magic on her swollen clit.

He felt her body beginning to tremble, her legs shaking as they held her above his shaft. The thick burning fluid held in his alls surged forward attempting to erupt as he ground his teeth together knowing he'd not allow his own release until after she'd found hers.

His cock swelled, increasing the pressure inside the banded muscle, wetness leaked from him combining with the slickness beginning to pour from her core. Her throat constricted as her scream was ripped from her, her mind shattering as she came. Gasping she allowed her legs to collapse, driving herself down onto him hard and fast, thrusting his cock almost painfully to her core instantly.

Grabbing her hips, he slammed into her, raising her slightly he thrust deeply as his cock erupted emptying himself deep inside her as her muscles clenched painfully, milking everything from him.

Gypsy collapsed against his chest, her face nuzzling his neck weakly trying to catch her breath.

"I think I might love you also," she whispered against his throat, taking a deep breath she allowed exhaustion to over take her, feeling his heart beating a rapid rhythm matching her own.

Caydn held her tightly, their bodies still joined. Listening to her breathing he knew she'd be asleep for hours. Closing his eyes, he silently thanked fate for stepping in when she did. He'd known waiting for Gypsy to make her mind up would've taken years.