All Comments on 'Hadley's Other Cherry Ch. 03'

by TotalKnockout

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Good addition!!.

petitepetalpetitepetalover 8 years ago
My favorite story yet!

This one is by far the best one yet in the series… so so so good! Loved the new characters (especially her friend ginny) and the description of Jack and Hadley finally having anal was incredible… gave me the tingles. I think it's sweet that they're falling in love. The only thing is I want to find out what happened to the others on prom night. Do ted and ginny do it??? Will there be another installment? I'm curious. lol :P Thanks again! Love your writing!

petitepetalpetitepetalover 8 years ago
PS

i also loved the scene in the lingerie shop! soooooo sexy! can they go back there? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hall of Fame!!

If you read 1 anal serial this year, read this one. This one belongs in the hall of fame. The 3 dimensional characters just come to life and the sex is amazingly hot. Please comment or send feedback if you want this series to continue. So many questions: what happened at prom? Ginny? What's next for Jack and Hadley? Will Jack seek vengeance?

TKO definitely deserves to know her work is very much appreciated.

Argonaut_1975Argonaut_1975over 8 years ago
Extremely hot story

Good characterisation, great sex. Very hot. Thank you for writing it.

DionysianDaughterDionysianDaughterover 8 years ago
Sinfully good!

Love your writing style. Only hope it rubs off in me :) Great talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I really enjoyed reading this series. will there be any more installments about Jack and Hadley? I hope so. and will there be a story about what happened with the others on prom night? I want to know how Colin reacted to Hadley leaving. You're a good writier. hope that rubs off on me(:

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it all.

TotalKnockout...no more to be said.

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Congratulations:

It is not often that a series carries me along like this one did. Your portrayal of high school kids perfectly matched my own experiences. I was one of the ignorant dorks in high school who could only vaguely envy the jocks and cheer leaders and their shenanigans, while I hadn't a clue how to get into that world. (Still don't, actually.)

Others have asked you to continue and tell us about Collin, Ted, Ginnie, Serena, et al. I add my plea to that as well. What you have written is solid, leaving no chunks of unused or disconnected dialogue, and having a realistic expectations of Hadley and Jack's anal adventures. This is a rare treat, and one I hope you will continue.

Overall, the series is superb and quite pleasing to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Jack is a great teacher

I'd love to read the story of Jack and Scarlett's encounters pre-Hadley

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please write another of Jack and Hadley.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One word can ruin a beautiful thing

Great story, but for the love of God, don't use the word "pooper." It's childish and a total turnoff. Otherwise, a perfect story.

Soulcatcher157Soulcatcher157about 8 years ago
Great story!!!

One of the best stories I've read on this site in years! Bravo. I hope you'll continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I agree best story I've read In a long time! Please continue

SamuraiMerchantSamuraiMerchantover 7 years ago
Fine Piece Of Work!

I have to agree with the last 2 and say this is one of the best stories I've read in a long time! You write VERY well, vivid descriptions of actions, scenes and emotions are SUPERB! On of the best in that arena in YEARS. I would also like to see more. Well Done, and Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Memories...

Really enjoyed your story, TotalKnockout. Reminded me of something long ago. She was seventeen, I was thirty nine or forty. Let's call her Sandy. She was in grade twelve, a student in a math class. At the end of the school day, she'd often drop by my classroom. I could tell she had an interest besides math. And, I did like her - engaging, good student, pretty, star athlete. Very much enjoyed her company. I held my teacher distance for months but was getting interested myself. It was known around the school that I was a pilot and had a Piper Archer II at our local airport. One afternoon during her visit I asked if she'd like to go for a flight. We drove to the airport, went flying. We started an affair. She'd go running before classes early in the morning. I'd meet her in the countryside. We'd have sex, often anal sex, in my Saab. I was in a breaking-up relationship with a very hostile young woman who found out and called Sandy's parents. They spoke with their daughter, then called me. Invited me to their home for a talk. They wanted to not lose their daughter's affection, and gave us their blessing. A most wonderful family.

Sandy graduated, went to university, moved in with me. Three years later, we married. Stayed married for ten years. We're both now in second marriages, and friends. Friends also with everyone's families. I just turned 76. Sandy is 52. My second wife of twenty years is 59. Sandy jokes that I traded her in for an older model.

We all love each other.

And, TotalKnockout, great bio picture. Fantasize about fucking your ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

Fantastic detailing. Great characters. Hopefully they stay together forever! Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic

Great story please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This ruined it

It would have been better if Jack stayed himself. Hadley should have been some teenage slut he was training and enjoying. None of this falling in love shit. I read through 5 pages and just quit. And seriously, Hadley stays a virgin until her senior year but gives it up 5 minutes after meeting Jack, literally. It would have ended better if she'd just realized she was just another slut to Jack.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

The story was great and I for one loved the fact that they fell in love. Please keep writing!!! This was so good ;)

SamWarrensSamWarrensalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful Story

WouldLove for the story to continue

I think they should live together while she goes to college. Would also be great if she gets pregnant her final year. Jack does the right thing and marries her. As he gets older and can no longer satisfy her he let's her have other men.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago

It was pretty hot, though I didn't like the ending with Jack's fatalistic attitude, and the expectation that their relationship is a temporary thing.

For me to fully enjoy it, it needs an epilogue/continuation where to Jack's surprise, Hadley never gets tired of him, they end up getting married, perhaps even become parents. While seeing Hadley mature and becomes a more equal partner to Jack.

Or he stays her 'Daddy' and she his 'little princess' in marital bliss :-)

Just because they might get a decade or two less together than most couples, it's no reason to not seek that happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
"Outstanding" Doesn't do This Justice

That was the most beautiful teen love story I've ever heard, and the whole thing was just so her could fuck her butt. Fuck sixteen candles, everyone needs to read this. I've never left a comment on any of these, but this genuinely deserves a lot of praise. The three dimensional characters really pulled this thing through. I genuinely felt triumph for Hadley when she was looking in the mirror and saying "Don't give them the satisfaction [of crying]", real disgust at how Colin and that cheerleader bitch were being wack to our heroine, and true feelings of elation when Jack finally realized he loved her. And I busted a FAT nut at the descriptions of plowing his secretary's ass for the last time, and Hadley finally getting gorilla-fucked in the butt. This is truly great writing. I love the internet for allowing me to find this gem, and I love you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Intense

Is there another story after this chapter?

I want more....

This is soooo HOT! Now, I want to try anal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ginny is an annoying bitch of a friend

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

shaved pussy can ruin any story... /sigh

Campus77Campus775 months ago

A true master author wrote this story. The characters, the background, the plot all were developed fully and dramatically. I only wonder, just like Jack did, where this romance will head and will it be positive or negative in the result. I married an 18 year old woman when I was 29 and it worked very well for a number of years. Unfortunately it did end in divorce for a number of reasons. I hope that this author will continue this series with an epilogue describing his thoughts on how her parents might react and if it adversely affected either of them in the long run. Or was it a happy ever after life.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hadley should go to off to college while seeking out older men for sex. Hadley seems to be an anal aficionado now. She will want to recapture those feelings as when she was under Jack's ministrations, the trepidation, the extra attention, the praise, the physical challenge, and, of course, those multiple anal orgasms. The story could could involve something like an onlyfans site where she conceals her identity. This could be how Hadley pays her way through college meanwhile becoming a famous gymnast, for example, as a parody of a certain groundbreaking college gymnast with photoshoots, swimsuit issue pictorials, and product endorsements. Hadley would appear completely innocent in the public eye and her collegiate hierarchies, but secretly be a prolific anal sex nympho! This author could make such a story just as breathtaking as the other installments featuring this Hadley Henderson character.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous