Hadley's Other Cherry Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was all the encouragement she needed: Hadley's orgasm bubbled over and she found herself moaning and shaking, her pussy throbbing as her asshole contracted around his fat log. She could barely catch her breath, her orgasm was so intense, and Jack cooed and stroked her hair, whispering praise into her ear until the spasms subsided, the whole time still fucking her slippery butthole.

As soon as she had come down from her intense climax, Jack slowly pulled out of her stretched tailhole. Her tiny pink butthole was now gaping wide as he rolled her onto her back and got on his knees in front of her. Grabbing her delicate ankles, he pushed her legs up and back, exposing her open asshole and impaling her on his greasy prick in one motion.

Hadley gasped at the intense, pleasurable sensation. She had gotten used to the intense stretching of her ass and now wanted to see how far she could push it. She looked up at him from between her legs. "Fuck my butt, Jack," she whispered.

That was all the encouragement he needed. He pulled back so that only the head of his cock remained in her slippery anus and then he pushed back inside, her tight chute hungriily swallowing most of his giant tool in one go. The sight was incredible.

"Oh fuuuck... " Jack moaned, "Look at that greedy little butthole."

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..." Hadley chanted, hugging her knees to her chest and loving every second of his big cock fucking her ass.

Jack fucked her tight chute like this for awhile, admiring the view of his fat log sliding in and out of her stretched hole and watching her play with her swollen chubby pussy lips. With her knees practically resting by her ears, Hadley had easy access to her wet little puss and swollen clit. In this position she made herself cum again, howling as Jack pumped her tight butt and clung to her shaking legs.

Finally, Jack could feel his heavy balls ready to boil over. "Baby... I'm gonna cum..." Jack moaned.

"Cum in my ass," Hadley begged, her eyes glazed with lust. The thought of creaming in Hadley's tight butthole sent him crashing over the edge.

"Oh God, I'm cumming... I'm cumming..." Jack moaned, "Oh fuck, here it comes..."

Jack groaned as his churning balls emptied jet after jet of warm cream inside of Hadley's thoroughly fucked butt. When he was finished shooting his massive load, he pulled his wet shaft out of her slimy chute. A large dollop of thick white cum oozed from her stretched pink hole and started to slowly drip down her ass crack.

Jack ran his finger over the creamy hole, admiring the amazing sight, as more of his spunk bubbled out of her abused asshole and dripped onto the sheets.

"Roll over, baby," he told her, and Hadley rolled over onto her tummy. He pulled her to her knees, raising her creampied ass in the air. Some of his thick load dripped down her puffy pussy, glazing her chubby lips like a fresh donut.

Occasionally, not as often as when he was younger, Jack was so aroused that he could shoot a load without going soft, and he was thrilled to discover that tonight was such an occasion. Slowly, he eased his tip back into her slimy butt, and using his own jism for lube, began fucking her sweet asshole from behind.

"Hunh... hunh... hunh..." Hadley grunted as Jack picked up speed, his hips slapping into her ass as he fucked her.

Grabbing her slim hips he pumped into her tender ass again and again, as Hadley grunted and writhed beneath him. His thick shaft was smeared with cum as he fucked her butt, and when he pulled out some trapped air bubbles escaped with a tiny fart, squirting more of his white jism out of her butthole and spraying it onto his tool. Hadley giggled.

Jack gave her pale cheeks a playful slap as he mounted her again, this time standing on the bed and crouching behind her as he fucked her butt doggystyle.

Hadley reached a hand back between her legs to play with her pussy while he boned her ass, and she could feel his heavy balls bouncing off of her pussy with every stroke.

Jack was in heaven. He gripped her tiny tush, playing with her pliant butt cheeks as he fucked her, spanking them lightly and then pulling them apart so he could watch his meat slide in and out of her stretched tailhole. A scant hour ago his sweet Hadley was an anal virgin and now she was taking his massive cock in her tiny asshole without a problem.

He pulled out again and groaned at the gorgeous sight of her wet gaping butthole. "Come here, baby," he said to her as he sat on the edge of the bed, and pulled her into his lap. She leaned forward, straddling him and resting her feet on the floor, as Jack lined his swollen prick up with her creamy pink bunghole, then he lowered her light body onto his shaft. He watched her asshole swallow his entire cock until she was balls deep, grinding her soft pale cheeks against his groin.

They both moaned at the intense sensation. Jack leaned back, and Hadley leaned against his chest, his dick firmly lodged in her ass. Holding her legs up, Jack bounced her on his lap, her tight bootyhole impaled on his greased-up dick. She reached down and fondled his heavy balls, fascinated with the sensation of feeling his slick pole fucking in and out of her open ass.

Jack groaned, feeling himself close to cumming again, and reached between her open legs to find her clit. His fingers slid between her slippery lips, rubbing her swollen bud until Hadley came again, shaking and shuddering against him, her greasy ring throbbing around his prick.

As soon as she found her release, he let himself have his. The sensation in his balls was almost painful as he unloaded his hot cum inside Hadley's backdoor for the second time that night. Hadley groaned as she felt his warm goo filling her ass.

Without pulling out, Jack rolled them both over onto their sides, Hadley curled in a tight ball, still impaled on his shrinking tool and he held her and stroked her hair. After a few minutes, his softening dick slipped out of her sore bum. A little stream of warm spunk trickled out of her used rosebud, dripping onto Jack's flaccid cock. He held her tight against his body.

After all of that exertion, Hadley fell asleep immediately, wrapped in his arms, her creamy anus pressed against the junction of his thighs.

Jack kissed her freckled shoulder and nuzzled her neck as he held her sleeping body. He had never loved anyone the way he loved her.

Jack loved her alright, but she was young. She had her whole life in front of her. Who knew how long he could enjoy her before she went her own way? And who could blame her? She should be free. But until that moment came, Jack was going to enjoy every moment he got to spend with her.

And besides, he thought, having a small laugh to himself, whoever gets her after me, might be thrilled to discover quite a surprise below that sweet, innocent exterior...