Hailing Frequencies Open

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that promise still echoing on her lips, Nyota took Elizabeth by the hand and led her into the adjoining bedroom. Half as large as the outer room, it was dominated by a large, oversized platform bed in the center. Like the rest of the apartment, the bedroom was decorated with an eclectic mix of artifacts, collected on a hundred worlds. A large double bay window displayed a magnificent view of the Golden Gate Bridge, and filled the chamber with the soft light of an early moon.

Stripping themselves of the last of their undergarments, the two women took a moment to appreciate the other. Despite both being on the near side of fifty, their bodies defied the calendar. In a world where luxury and leisure time had risen to practically an art form, a life spent in Starfleet had kept them both in excellent shape.

They approached the bed from opposite sides, meeting in the center with a hungry kiss. Tongues interlocked as strong, yet soft hands caressed eager flesh. Arms wrapped around the other, they savored the passion of each other's desire.

A desire that soon took control as Elizabeth cradled Nyota's large breasts in her hands, playing with them as she rubbed her thumbs against the dark nipples. Tilting her head downward, she ran her tongue across the inviting mounds, leaving a wet trail across their breadth as she moved from one to the other, and then back again. Pausing each time to take the erect niblets between her lips and suck on them deeply.

Running her fingers through Elizabeth's hair, offering sweet encouragements, Uhura again asked herself how she could ever have failed to pick up the signals from her one time roommate. After all, she'd always had a thing for blondes. No matter, she answered herself, what was important was that she had a chance to make up for it now.

Shifting positions, Nyota brought her own mouth to play against the bright pink nipples of the blonde's smaller breasts. A loud, satisfying sigh filled the air as Elizabeth closed her eyes and delighted in the embrace of her lover's wet warmth.

Back and forth they went, alternating their kisses between both the other's mouth and breasts. Nipples pressed against, nipples, lips against lips, and tongues against tongues, as well as every combination possible.

And all the while, their darting hands continued to explore the rest of their bodies, bringing with them a playful mix of hard and soft touches. Lower and lower they ventured, until almost simultaneously, they both arrived at the precious treasure between their legs.

Their bodies interlocked, their lips intertwined, Nyota and Elizabeth each slipped three fingers deep into the other. Twin moans of delight, echoing deep in the other's mouth, encouraged them to press even deeper. An encouragement that was hardly needed.

Each had one hand deep within the other's sex and the other pressed hard against their breasts. Fervent kisses continued to be shared, matching the rising temperature of their bodies as they quickened their pace.

A pace that became frantic as a shared enthusiasm and desire propelled them far down the road to bliss. Each had decades of experience, as well as the secrets of many worlds that they could draw upon, skills that they couldn't wait to share with the other.

It was impossible to tell which of them climaxed first, but it was enough that the second joined her scant heartbeats later. A raging ecstasy ripped through both their bodies, crashing between them and then resounding back upon each other.

"My God, " Elizabeth gasped as she tried to catch her breath, "that was ..."

"Unbelievable," Nyota interjected as she ran her fingertips across the blonde's sweaty breasts.

"Overwhelmingly." Elizabeth purred as she took Uhura's fingers and gently kissed them before adding invitingly, "Want to try again?"

As if there was a chance that either of them was going to say no.

Not even pausing to finish catching her breath, Nyota kissed Elizabeth hard, forcing her backwards on the bed. Her kisses continued, working their way once more across her breasts and down to her stomach. At the same time, a dark hand started at the ankle of the light skinned woman's leg and worked its way upward, until it found itself once more between her legs. There it caressed the bare mound, stoking the fires within.

Fires that burned even more brightly as Nyota's trail of kisses found their way to that priceless pearl. Using her outstretched arms to balance herself, Elizabeth arched back as she spread her legs further open. At the same time, Nyota used her own version of the formal Vulcan salute to pave the way for her tongue to slip deep within her love.

"Blessed Great Bird of the Galaxy!" Elizabeth cried out as she felt the electric touch of Uhura's tongue on her clit.

A touch that quickly increased in speed and ferocity as Nyota applied the same dedication she brought to the bridge of the Enterprise to the task of bringing this woman pleasure. Darting, probing, her tongue and fingers found every sensitive spot within Elizabeth, playing a magnificent opus. A melody that reverberated throughout her body, bringing with it an even greater desire.

Elizabeth took hold of Nyota's head and pushed it down further, driving her deeper inside her. It only took a little more effort, which Nyota was more than willing to give, to push her to the brink of orgasm.

"Oh, God, Nyota!" she cried out as she felt her body begin to shudder once more, "Yes, yes, Oh God, yes!"

Knowing that Elizabeth's explosion was imminent and now unstoppable, Nyota suddenly abandoned her efforts save those of her hand and lifted her head up from between the blonde's legs. Reaching upward with her free hand, she slipped it behind Elizabeth's head and pulled it down to hers.

Their lips met just as the fuse Nyota ignited set off one of the most powerful orgasms Elizabeth had ever experienced. Ever fiber of her body exploded as the older woman pulled their bodies tight together, sharing in the detonation.

The waves of pleasure lapping over her seemed to last forever, or at least Elizabeth wished they could have. Through it all, Nyota continued to stroke the blonde's special places, to enhance and prolong her climax.

Finally the tides subsided, as the small, still rational part of her brain knew they must. Still, Elizabeth continued to hold Nyota tight against her, unwilling to let her go.

Something that her new lover had no intention of doing. They lay locked in each other's embrace for an immeasurable time, gently stroking the other's body and whispering quiet words of satisfaction. Finally, reluctantly, Elizabeth slipped from Uhura's arms and sat up alongside her.

"Nyota, I know that this is just one of those Starfleet things," Elizabeth said as she tried to put the night in perspective, "after all, a week from now we're going to be light-years apart for who knows how long. And we're both feeling a sense of loss about the Captain, but still I want you to know that..."

Her words were cut short by the press of Uhura's fingers against her lips.

"You know, I guess it is true what they say about Communications Officers," Nyota said in a mock serious tone. "They do sometimes not know when to shut up."

Elizabeth had to laugh, but if anyone other than Uhura had said that to her.

"Next week is next week, and tonight is tonight," Nyota went on, "and we still have a good many hours until tomorrow. Time that we should make the most of."

The message in her words were more than clear as Nyota leaned over and despite her recent exertions, forcefully thrust her tongue deep into Elizabeth's mouth. The unexpected, but nonetheless appreciated resumption of their lovemaking, took the slightly younger woman by surprise. But only for a few moments as she was quick, and quite happy, to respond.

Rolling on top of Uhura, she continued to share her kiss, even as their bodies rubbed together. Breasts brushed against breasts, nipples creating electric sparks as they made contact. The fires that had so recently cooled burned hot once more as Elizabeth shifted her thigh so that it slipped between Nyota's legs, causing her bare mound to press hard against the gray and black patch that covered Uhura's.

Like matter to anti-matter, the reaction was explosive, causing load moans to fill the air as they ground their bodies together. Still covered with the sweat and the natural lubricants of their previous couplings, their bodies rocked hard against the other. Quickly gone was the fatigue that both had felt such a short time before.

Waves of passion raced across excited flesh as this time the two women shared a mutual orgasm. Compared to those that had gone before, these had been mild but extremely satisfying. But also unlike those, these little delights signaled the start of something more rather than the end.

Elizabeth continued to orally caress Nyota's body, covering it with kisses and the wet trail left by her tongue. She was again drawn to the large, dark nipples she had so often dreamed about and took them deep inside her mouth.

Uhura moaned again appreciatively, as her own mouth and hands traversed Elizabeth's body. But for the moment, the initiative belonged to the blonde haired woman and Nyota was content to let her take the lead.

Elizabeth's nimble fingers traced a path down Uhura's center, working their way across the short, curly hairs that guarded her womanhood. Close behind her touch, her talented tongue and mouth closely followed.

Soft kisses announced their arrival, followed by a gentle penetration deep within. Nyota moaned even louder, savoring a touch that was already filling her with anticipation.

Elizabeth went on to work her own magic between the older woman's legs. Her technique was different, but no less effective. Nyota hadn't been the only one who had taken full advantage of all the cultures the galaxy had to offer.

Uhura closed her eyes for a few moments and allowed herself to drift along on the blissful currents bathing her body. It would be so simple to lay back and let Elizabeth do all the work, but Nyota had a better idea.

It only took a moment to present her idea, with body motions rather than words. Instantly agreeing, Elizabeth repositioned herself so that her own legs now rested on either side of Uhura's head and her equally inviting mound rested only inches from her face. From there it only took a small moment to close that small gap.

Both women quickly fell into a pleasing rhythm, mirroring the actions of the other. Neither could really be said to be in control, rather it was the most perfect joint effort possible. Neither was concerned with their own pleasure, certain that the other would take care of it. All that mattered in their hearts was the joy they were so freely giving of.

Tiny orgasm followed orgasm, with a repetition too frequent to keep track of. Each built on the last until finally, both shared in a soul shaking orgasm that rocked them to their cores. A force so shattering that both lost consciousness, if only for the moment.

-=-=-=-

Faded moonlight eventually gave way to the bright rays of the dawn as Elizabeth and Nyota slept naked in each other's arms. When they finally awoke, neither was in a rush to pull themselves from the other. Nyota had been relieved of all Academy duties until after the memorial service and Elizabeth had already requested leave time while the Lexington was in Earth orbit.

"What are you thinking?" Elizabeth asked after Nyota seemed uncharacteristically quiet for a while, a far away look on her face.

"Strangely enough, I was thinking of Mr. Spock," Nyota said as her eyes again focused again on the woman sharing her bed.

"Not my first guess, or even my thousandth," Elizabeth laughed. "I never suspected you had a thing for our Vulcan Science Officer."

"No, not that," Nyota smiled, "at least no more than any other woman on board. After all, you hear all the stories about Vulcan stamina." she grinned. " What I was thinking about was when Mr. Spock died."

"I'd almost forgotten about that," Elizabeth said, recalling the event over a decade past.

"Spock died saving the Enterprise, and then he came back," Nyota said. "And now the Captain died that way too."

"And you think he might also come back?"

"No, not really," Nyota admitted, "but if anyone else could, it would be Jim Kirk."

"You ever read Le Morte d'Arthur?" Elizabeth asked.

"I preferred The Once And Future King," came the reply.

"Basically the same story," Elizabeth said. "At the end, as Arthur laid dying, he's taken away to Avalon, leaving behind the promise that he'd return some day and save Britain."

"I remember that part."

"So maybe the Captain is still out there somewhere," Elizabeth offered, "waiting to return one day when he's most needed."

"That's a nice thought," Nyota said with a smile.

"But until then," Elizabeth said, "we do honor to his memory by remembering what he valued."

"You know what else I was thinking?" Uhura asked, then answered herself. "That the Captain, ... Jim, would've greatly approved of the way we honored his memory last night, both at the club and here."

"You knew him a lot better than I did," Elizabeth replied, "but I think you're right."

Uhura smiled, glad to see that her lover saw it the same way.

"And as long as neither of us had to be anywhere for a while, what say we honor him again."

As she leaned forward to kiss Elizabeth, Nyota was sure that somewhere, out there, Jim Kirk still sat in the center chair. And if he could see the two of them right now, he would've smiled. A smile she would forever remember.

END

12