All Comments on 'Hal(ey)'

by ThighhighMellie

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 7 years ago
Nice morning read

So sweet how Emma reacts when she finds Hal.

KormakurKormakuralmost 7 years ago
This family

is amazing together.

trysttrystalmost 7 years ago
Well done!

By far the hottest tg tale I've read in years.

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 7 years ago

Yes, very nice detail in the story and the fact his Dad accepted Hal as Haley made it work so well too. So Hal can screw Mom or Haley can be screwed by Dad or all 3 together; a super positive situation. Yes, I hope another chapter or two can be done to show what Daddy and Haley do alone vs. Emma and Hal and Emma and Haley ! Being 18 I am sure Hal and Haley can bang Mom right to the moon; hopefully we'll find out soon. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very Hot Story

Reminds me of my experience with my mother. I didn't have a father; however, but mother dressed me as he little princess for years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot Story

This is undoubtedly the hottest story I have read in quite some time. It has everything I love in sex; Incest with mom and son; gay sex with dad fucking son; and a great 3 way. I really hope you continue this story-line. I absolutely loved this story. I had a hard-on just reading the first page and then got some pre-cum while reading the final pages. I just may shoot my load as soon as I finish writing these comments. Loved Hal's dressing up in mom's clothes. I must admit that I did this many years ago as a teen. I had some great orgasms dressed in my mom's clothes until she caught me. But, we did not fuck. She watched me jack off as she fingered herself. We continued that until I left for college.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Super Hot

Very good story. Thanks for sharing.

NikkiAdams5556NikkiAdams5556almost 7 years ago
yum

mmmmmmmm loved it, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

More please

JagnagJagnagalmost 7 years ago
Kinky as fuck

Not quite read a story like that before, turned me on untill the male on male, thats not my cuppava tea - Saying that, i still read on it was that well written.

Thanks:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
HOT ASS STORY

I've been reading stories on there for 5 years that's the hottest story I've read YET.

Well done. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

DragonMikeDragonMikealmost 7 years ago
Wow

Fucking hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My mom's cunt cleaner

That was so fucking hot . My mom caught me and my best friend, I was dressed up in my mom's lingerie sucking my friends dick and he filled my mouth full of his delicious CUM and I lapped it up . Well my mom said that since it seems that I am a little CUMSLUT that from now on I will lick her pussy clean after every time she gets fucked. And I do and I love it .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Part 2

When will part 2 to this story be cumming.So hot.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesalmost 7 years ago
Like many, I suspect, I thoroughly enjoyed the first part of this story, but the second part? Not so much.

It was incredibly sexy to read about the shenanigans of mother and son. A Taboo story with Incest, Older/Younger, MILF, and so on? What's not to love. If you weren't into it, you wouldn't have clicked on a story that described an incestuous relationship.

BUT. You lost me when the father hooked up with the son. Is that a double-standard? Absolutely. Abso-fucking-lutely. I could have handled mommy dominating her two slaves. Making her husband watch as she cuckolds him with their own son? Kinky, but okay. Gay sex... not so much.

sexysierra_cdsexysierra_cdover 6 years ago
A+++

extremely erotic and loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stockings and garter belts and incest

Incest is taboo, but what the fuck..... Mother and son incest, with both dressed is soooo kinky. Hugh fantasy of mine. Everybody is an adult. I am a dresser and started off as a young lad in my mother's full fashioned nylonsI. I still wear stockings and garter belts to this day. My mom caught me too, but I didn't have any happy endings like with this story. I also put in my two cents, for a sequel, or encore, or another chapter in the lives ot this 'loving' family. xoxoxo...... Linda Garters

lampilotlampilotover 6 years ago
wonderful

Probably the best M-S feminization story I've read on here (along with "Mom's Birthday Panties" by panty_lover_1971). Love the underplayed dom elements.

As for the comments, it's bad enough when a straight dude feels like he has to post "ewwww gay sex", but having the arrogance to preface it with "Like many, I suspect..." despite the fact that no one before him wrote anything remotely similar and the story's at like 4.6...my lord.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The first half of the story was okay to pretty good. The second half of the mom just not telling him anything and throwing him to the wolves was way to far for me. Hal never said he liked guys or was attracted to his dad to his mom. Now she has him going by haley all the time and now he has had to suck his dad and has been taken... whats next breast implants? It's like the mom is saying I really didn't want a son I want a daughter.. so I'll make you into one.

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 6 years ago

First off, it's only a stoey & a damned good one yo boot, but these i est loving homophobes are so stupid & to-faced that it's fisgusting to read their assinine comments.

Great story Mellie. I love your stuff & your legs are quite sexy too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ooooo, so good

Can I have some more, Please?

Does Haley want to be a sissy girl full time or just for her mommy and daddy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
more

I wish I was Haley's sister

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Passion for my elegant & seductive mother.& my obsession with her lingerie

So tandalizing & Sexy...i will soon put my stories of my passion for apparel & Lingerie

I at a very young age of 12 was hypnotized by my step mother ..simply a goddess dressed to the nines day n night ...i was very much a feminine boy ..rasied by my aunt ,mother & sister...i as well wanted to be apart of my mother's expressive seductive nature ..& my aunt was very similar in many ways as my mother ....needless to say (watch for my life story soon) the erotica taboo enticed me as well as my mother ,she chamged _ transformed me onto the full woman ,I am today .!...

Complete feminization & passion with strong sexual desire ..so when I read your story ..i climaxed several times at my desk in my office ..thsnk you for sharing

πŸ’‹πŸ‘ Veronica

Veronicavictouria@gmail.com..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WOW! there just has to be a chapter 2.

bendoverrover999bendoverrover999almost 2 years ago

I was taken aback when her dad got involved, but really, it had to happen. Such a beautiful story of love and passion. I do hope you write more on this one. Until then, I will live vicariously as Haley,

LeslieSatinLeslieSatinover 1 year ago

This is one of the hottest stores I've read on here in a long time. Very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Things were going along well and then it went to hell when you turned him gay. Just plain stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It was one of a kind

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous