All Comments on 'Half a Loaf'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 154 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not very good.

This was technically written okay and probably more realistic than 90% of the others but there just wasn't much to it. No emotion or feelings expressed. Just blah.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Decent

Cheaters don't change. They might change partners, but you can never trust them not to stray again. Not my favorite Hooked1957 story, but good all the same. Keep them coming.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

It started out great, then the ending was a bit disappointing.

Frankie was total scum and Traci betrayed her husband in the worst way possible by getting knocked up by her lover. Then to try and convince Rob to raise her lover's bastard was the last straw.

This could have been an amazing BtB story if you'd had Rob get Traci pregnant with all the bareback sex. Then for him to send videos of Traci cumming her brains out to Frankie, followed by one where she asks Rob to take her back because she never loved Frankie and sex with him was never as good. Even if she stayed together with that piece-of-shit, their marriage would be a broken ruin... Which is exactly what she deserved.

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 6 years ago
not bad

But not your best work , IMHO .

First , ten years holding onto a flame for someone who treated him a dog turd .

He should have gotten some professional help after a year or two . Maybe I've never loved that deep , but it sure doesn't sound very healthy .

I guess I was kind of glad that you gave him an epiphany , after ten years the poor bastard deserved some relief !

I think I saw one timeline flaw , when you had them divorce he was 28 . Then his quasi-revenge affair was exactly ten years later , so he's 38 . But when you have him meet his future wife , one year later , they're both 35 . I could have missed the tie in , but if not , maybe you can change it if you intend to post to other sites .

All in all , you've won the day ! ( so far )

Thank you for sharing with us .

4 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'm not sure what anon meant by "technically well written."

This was dreadfully written. You switched back and forth constantly between past and present tense. Aside from that, I had not the slightest interest when I found out that everyone in it was a cheater. Just a story about a whole bunch of sleaze bags.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
PETTING THE PIRANHAS LEADS TO BIG BITES

he must change his bait and fishing hole since he has a limit to take home, TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 6 years ago
Damn

This didn't work for me. Not that a needed a severe revenge against the low-life cheaters, but everybody living happily ever after just doesn't sit right in this type of tale. Even in fiction.

no rating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@powersworder

Yeah it would have been great to get her pregnant and then break up her family of 10, 7 year old and soon to be born child. You morally bankrupt, mental case!

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 6 years ago
Nice piece of story telling, and well told

Never explained was why Traci decided to have unprotected sex with her BF. She must have wanted to become PG by her BF, but why? And ten years of life wasted? I guess that allows him opportunity for revenge sex with his ex without cheating on a current wife. Nice that he didn't blow up his ex's life with it. Why cause more destruction? All in all, a good story with solid writing, although editing would make it better.

naxos65naxos65almost 6 years ago
LET HIM KNOW

Let her husband know he'd returned the favour , and a few still shots from a hidden camera wouldn't go amiss ! All's fair in love and war !

Richie4110Richie4110almost 6 years ago
Loved it

Thanks for sharing your storytelling with me. I look forward to reading more of your work

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
Slight timeline problem:

Her son couldn’t be ten exactly ten years after Traci told Rob that she was pregnant.

Interesting ending, that he wanted to BTB, but chose not to, even when he could have. This was a tale of a angry man who grew up and out of it. That part won’t satisfy some readers, but presenting a new angle is always a good thing.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
Great point . . .

. . . that hate is love’s first cousin. It explains why he didn’t go all out BTB to get revenge, but perhaps not every reader will appreciate that.

Even us old married guys have ex girlfriends out there we broke up with, maybe even got dumped by, but if we liked them, maybe even thought we loved them back then, there’s no reason not to at least remember them fondly now.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago
re: anon

"Yeah it would have been great to get her pregnant and then break up her family of 10, 7 year old and soon to be born child."

I know, it would have. Then Frankie would have been faced with the same decision that Rob was 10 years earlier. Should he raise a bastard with his slut-wife?

He inflicted the same decision on Rob, so it would have been karmic justice.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
Powersworder

Karmic Justice? Maybe, but would it have been the right thing to do?

He had already fucked Traci, and she told him, directly, that she loved him more than her husband. Isn’t that revenge enough, knowing that Traci will be fantasizing about him every time she screws her husband, even though the husband doesn’t know about it?

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago
re: reedrichards

"Isn’t that revenge enough"

On the wife, partially... she obviously regrets the decisions she made. Even years afterwards she's texting the husband pining after him. But she ripped Rob's heart out, hurting him badly enough that he was unable to move on for 10 years!

"even though the husband doesn’t know about it?"

Which is why the revenge is insufficient against Frankie. Remember that he pursued and seduced Traci, eventually impregnating another man's wife. He basically got everything he ever wanted... so where's the revenge on him? If he goes to his deathbed blissfully unaware that he's been cuckolded, it's as if it never happened.

"She and Frankie recently celebrated their 31st anniversary."

Which would be a nice time to send Frankie the videos of the wife trashing his abilities in bed and begging Rob for a chance to return, saying she never loved her second husband. Ruining the lifetime of happy memories Frankie had made with the wife he stole would have been fitting payback.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 6 years ago
Nice!

More maturity here than in recent stories.

I like a good BTB story, but it has to have the right elements.

For me, that means the cheating slut has to be evil

and no innocent young ones harmed.

So a BTB wouldn't have worked for me here.

This story has fine writing and a good plot.

No unnecessary extremes, but a CWC (cheating with consequences)

with as happy an ending as possible.

Thanks Hooked1957!

Top ratings from me.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Thoughts

MAYBE you could buy the initial "got carried away" sex. Far less likely, but MAYBE you could get by the continued affair. But how in the world does she have UNPROTECTED sex with her lover when she doesn't with her husband?

He didn't WAIT 10 years for his revenge, it's just that's when the opportunity presented itself.

I hope his "tale of woe" is for her benefit, and that he is actually doing well.

She IS a slut if he got her so easily back in his bed, even if he was her ex!

I don't see why Dan is calling him a scumbag. SHE'S the one who's cheating, and it's on the guy that she cheated on him with. If she had married someone ELSE, I'd agree that he was a scumbag.

"I think I actually squirted for the first time in my life" - Thanks for sharing that little tidbit!

"I think you might have stayed if I hadn't gotten pregnant." - I think that's pretty obvious, since it appeared that he would have stayed if she got an abortion.

"He knows I wouldn't cheat on him." - First rule for lovers, they'll cheat WITH you, they'll cheat ON you!

@Powersworder, I don't think I would have been so vindictive as to ruin her marriage to Freddie, but I DO like the idea of him knocking her up! I DO like the idea of sending them an Anniversary "present" of recordings of their little fling!

@Crkcppr, ASHLEY was 35. The "like him" referred to no kids.

@SomeOneTwoThree, I agree that this wasn't BTB territory, and she suffered sufficient consequences in losing her marriage to the man she ultimately loved more, knowing that she cheated on her new husband and was rejected by ex-hubby. As I mentioned above, getting pregnant by her ex might have been a nice touch, and SOME retribution on Frankie would have been nice, whether it be the pregnancy (especially if he's been snipped!), or the Anniversary present noted above!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 6 years ago
I enjoyed this story.

The wronged husband managed to gain closure after betrayal. His happiness should have been his main concern at that point, and it was. It was not an honorable thing he did, but it was justified and it worked for him. The ex had a better idea of what she lost and he made her husband a cuck. The new husband didn't know he was a cuck, but the ex did and he was content. He didn't ruin the family or burn the guy's face off. This was a well planned story with karma evening things out nicely. Good job.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago
re: sbrooks

"but I DO like the idea of him knocking her up!"

Yes, I thought that's the way the story was going with Rob and Traci having unprotected sex 10 years later.

Having Frankie unwittingly raise Rob's bastard would have been fitting revenge... then perhaps inform him 20 years later. I'm sure we've all read stories of how totally devastating that revelation is to a husband tricked into raising another man's baby.

Redo1984Redo1984almost 6 years ago
Entertaining start to my Sunday work day.

Holy shit, that’s a lot of orgasms!

🤘

amischiefmakeramischiefmakeralmost 6 years ago
Excellent story

should be rated higher; I can actually believe that the amount of revenge he got was just what was needed. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Anyone using that tired old line "cheaters don't change" is a complete fool

See, the thing is, they are also the ones who say that their wife used to love them...then she changed. Make up your mind. Here's the real story. Some people change traits they have all the time. Some don't. You can't lump an entire group of people together. Because everyone is different. Many kids try shoplifting once or twice and never do it again the rest of their lives. And then some go on to become professional thieves. Using stupid cliches like the old "cheaters never change" or "once a cheater always a cheater" is simply being lazy. It's used on here a lot by people who just can't accept that there are wives out there who enjoy sex with other people so they throw those worn out and inaccurate comments out there to justify their own beliefs, when it fact it simply makes those who spout off like that look incredibly stupid. But I suppose I shouldn't expect too much from people who come to a porn site and then spend all of their time whining and moaning about fictional characters. I suspect some of these same fools are standing on street corners with the Westboro Baptist Church holding up "God hate fags" signs when not on here bitching about the direction an author chooses to take their story.

Most of them commenting on this story probably were cheering on the husband. However they fail to understand that he changed. He was a faithful man with his own set of morals. Ones where he never would approach a married woman. And yet, he did. So if good people can do wrong, then people who have done wrong can do good. I wouldn't cheer the husband on. In fact, I would begin to judge him harshly if this were real life. Some might say his actions were justified, others may say he was just a dick and only out for himself.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 6 years ago
Meh

Couldn't get too worked up. Traci was too stupid and shallow to care that much about but the story was solid.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 6 years ago
LW Therapy

Another session on the Loving Wives therapist’s couch. This one checked all the boxes: faithful and loving husband who was wronged; ditzy wife with the raging hormones of a teenager; dirtbag other guy; and, of course, the happy ending with a much better and more loyal woman.

One could make a Litetotica career out of writing story after story after story that follows this template, and become one of the LW Legends. I find it quite boring, but that’s only my humble opinion. I also find soccer to be incredibly boring, and yet it’s arguably the most popular sport in the world. Different strokes for different folks.

Richie4110Richie4110almost 6 years ago
SEQUAL?

A lot of very good ideas from some very good writers suggest a follow up for these very screwed up people. I hope that you or some other, with your permission, will take this story to a more satisfactory conclusion.

Thanks for the effort.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 6 years ago
Any ladies in the audience?

I’m curious: has any woman ever cheated on her husband, left her husband, or had another man’s baby, because the sex with the other man was “better?”

I can’t help but think this notion is a Literotica fantasy. It’s something that jilted guys tell themselves to make them feel better, because “better sex” is something that is (mostly) out of their control. If their wives left them because they were bad husbands, bad fathers, bad people, etc., then they would have no one to blame but themselves.

The same is true of these stories where middle-aged women act as if they’re horny teenagers who simply can’t control their naughty parts. I’ve never met any woman like this (but have known several men like this!) This LW stereotype seems like another tool for men to place the blame for their failed marriages elsewhere. “My wife didn’t leave me because I’m a fat, lazy, slob who paid no attention to her. She left me because she just couldn’t control her lady parts!”

It would be refreshing to read a LW story that didn’t include the overused stereotype of the hormonal middle-age wife who sluts herself to other men and breaks her marital vows because she simply can’t control herself, and finds “better sex” outside her marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Preach SwingerJoe preach

Truth and nothing but the truth

PostScriptorPostScriptoralmost 6 years ago
Economists have a phrase

'Revealed preference' which is just a fancy way of saying, it isn't what you say, it's what you do that reveals your real preference. So in this story, regardless of Traci's protestations to the contrary, it's Frankie who she really loves. Doesn't especially mean that she doesn't want her cake and wants to eat it too....

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago
re: swingerjoe

"It’s something that jilted guys tell themselves to make them feel better, because “better sex” is something that is (mostly) out of their control."

I don't get that impression at all. If a wife says to her husband that she had better sex with her lover, it's a devastating blow to the husband's ego. It strikes at the very heart of his masculinity... to satisfy his woman in bed.

I don't think men think them being comparatively bad in bed is out of their control, aren't they usually filled with doubts and insecurities if they find out their wife had much better sex with their lover? The story "Play it again Sam" by Kublicon deals with a man's reaction to hearing that.

I actually think it's the other way around. Hearing from a wife that she cheated on her husband because she felt neglected, is far, far easier to hear, than to be told that the husband was shit in bed and didn't satisfy her. That's why the stories about huge-cocked lovers making the cheating wife scream with ecstasy are so common... because it feeds that insecurity that the husband is somehow inadequate as a man.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 6 years ago
@ Powersworder

I’ve never thought about it that way, but it does make sense. It reveals a deep fear — a fear that I have seen repeated many times in the LW comments section. In a way, these stories are more consistent with the “horror” genre than romance or eroticism. Horror is all about exploiting and exploring our deepest fears.

From reading the comments in this section for the past four years or so, I get the sense that the deepest fear for married men is that their wives would leave them in a heartbeat if only they realized that they could get “better sex” from someone else.

I often see a comment like: “Now that she has experienced a bigger dick, she can never enjoy being with her husband ever again.” It makes me wonder: what is sex like for these people? Based on the comments, it seems like sex is all about the size of the penis, the number and variety of positions, and how long it lasts. It seems like a very immature view of sex, and yet I know that the average reader of LW stories is probably 60 years or older.

AyreGuardAyreGuardalmost 6 years ago
True story

My first wife cheated which made it easy to walk away. She cheated not for sex, but for control. Married to me, wearing his engagement ring, she kept coming home to have sex. I denied her everytime. She threatened to call the police if I refused her and when I did, the police arrived within ten minutes. She married the alcoholic who routinely beat her and she was hospitalized and he was imprisoned. She called and I took her back. Heaven on Earth pursued until I realized too late just how mentally disturbed she was and still is. She said life was PERFECT. In fact, TOO PERFECT and ahe did not deserve such happiness and my love. She left and returned to the abuser. Counselor I sought told me that peoples outward lives must reflect what exists within their minds otherwise chaos and misery will consume them.

In this story, wanting to reconnect with the ex to show her what she is missing sexually or to bang her without a condom is stupid. She cheated on you to be with him and cheats on him to be with you makes her a cheater, nothing more. Not using a condom with a cheater is asking for a disease or worse, an unwanted pregnancy. She has no clue what it means to be "IN LOVE" so, what good is it to have her "LOVE" you. All parties were financially respectable. Finally, the guy wastes a decade and has to have sex with his ex to regain his mojo. So, he gets the leggy blond in the end. This guy is pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not badly written

But my problem is that it was simply boring. Nothing really happens. She cheats, gets knocked up and they get divorced. Cut and dry. Not much whining. No revenge. No suing their Company for not enforcing their CC&R's. Nothing. Then he mopes around for years, playing the pitiful fool. He goes back to town, gets chewed out, for some unknown reason, by his ex-boss and screws his ex-wife. They go their separate ways. again no revenge and he finally pulls his head out of his ass and finds another woman. Ho hum.

3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
anon: anyone using that tired

"Many kids try shoplifting once or twice and never do it again"

Key word being kids. Yes, people can and do change from things they might do in childhood. As they get older, change, while possible, becomes less and less likely.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago
@swingerjoe

"I get the sense that the deepest fear for married men is that their wives would leave them in a heartbeat if only they realized that they could get “better sex” from someone else."

Firstly, I am in no way criticising your lifestyle as a swinger, so please don't take this that way.

I would say that your views on sex, with regard to a married couple, are radically different to those of the average guy. I don't have the stats, so I'm pulling this out of my ass, but my impression is that the vast majority of people are in monogamous relationships. Sure, there might be cheating going on, but fundamentally it's husband + wife... no additions or swapping.

Within those marriages, if a husband loves his wife and she seeks sex with another man, it's seen as a rejection of the husband. And not just something trivial... but a deep-seated betrayal of everything they were together as a supposedly faithful couple.

"It makes me wonder: what is sex like for these people?"

Sex, love, and intimacy are all deeply intertwined for most couples... it's only swingers (and cheaters) that can separate out the sex and love parts. So if a wife has sex with someone else, the betrayed husband would feel that she now loves someone else too. If she enjoys getting fucked much more with her lover, then she obviously "loves" him more too. I'm quite sure the same applies for a wife being cheated on by her husband.

A lot of people are insecure and when you're in bed with your spouse, you make yourself vulnerable in ways that you rarely do with anyone else. If your partner decides that they want someone else, because you aren't giving them the sex they desire, it's a devastating blow to your self-respect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
had he been able

To give her six screaming orgasms a session, she never would have cheated on him

Calling ridiculous bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
She has sex without condoms for 6 months.

Once, I could understand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It took ten years to move on,

She cheated and got pregnant , you were think of taking her back if see got a abortion. Sick. So now ten years later and two kids she tells you she loves you . 4 sessions with her to blow her off. I'm sorry this women is mentally disturbed. Her idea of life and commitment are in another reality world. It took so long to clear your head?i know it's just a story.6Ez5T

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 6 years ago
Great comments on a PDG story!

@ swingerjoe, Powersworder: There's research that shows (I've only read secondary sources, so don't ask me) that the strongest desire of husbands is to sexually fulfill their wives, so being unable (or insecure about it) is a horror show of sorts. It might partially explain why men who love their wives can also want them to experience other men whom they consider sexually superior. And the fear of losing their wives this way? Erotic horror. An oversimplification, no doubt.

Mostly over 60 male readers? Probably so. I wonder what the demographics are. LIT must know.

Middle-aged oversexed wife? Not a bad fantasy when the reality of post-menopausal sexual decline is all too real.

I'm disappointed to read so many angry comments looking for revenge. Do you really want to wreck someone else's life and family? Do you really want to send a woman away with your own son or daughter growing inside her? Cut your loses and move on.

Overall, an interesting story about flawed and irrational people. Just like most of us.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 6 years ago
@ Powersworder

First, please avoid making assumptions about me and my lifestyle based on my username. I’ve found that most people who make comments about swingers know absolutely nothing about swinging. That’s not a criticism; merely an observation. Just as it’s my observation that most of the readers in this category are in the 60+ demographic. I could be wrong, but it sure seems that way.

Re. your comments, I agree with you almost 100%. But to me, the sting and anguish of infidelity has nothing to do with sex. It’s about betrayal. There are many ways to betray someone that have nothing to do with sex. It stings just as badly, regardless of how it’s done.

It’s an absolute truth that it hurts tremendously when the person you love decides she prefers to be with someone else instead. There are few experiences in life more painful than that, emotionally. But what does that have to do with sex? What hurts is the idea that the love of your life has given her heart to another man — not her pussy. There is a huge difference between physical and emotional betrayal. This is why I believe these types of stories that depict a purely physical betrayal are a fantasy designed to make jilted men feel better about what happened to them. If it was only physical, that is far more easily digested than an emotional betrayal.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago
@tennesseered

"Do you really want to wreck someone else's life and family?"

That's exactly what Frankie did to Rob. So yes, there's a certain pleasing symmetry there.

Frankie relentlessly pursued and seduced a married woman. Yes, Traci succumbed to the constant flattery and attention, but she wouldn't have cheated if he'd left her alone. Frankie was the bad guy in this story and he basically gets away with no consequences. It was disappointing that Rob didn't give Frankie a taste of the pain he'd suffered over the past ten years.

Getting revenge for infidelity and consequences for cheating are a common theme in the "loving wives" category. I'm surprised that you're disappointed to see people asking for a bit of payback on the evil PoS that ruined Rob's marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
two really distasteful cliches overused

1. The "no abortion" rule. If not having an abortion was the norm, our country wouldn't be fighting over it non-stop forever. and a person willing to fuck someone repeatedly behind another's back without a condom is hardly likely to have hard and fast religious rules, are they? NOT REALISTIC!!!

2. the "I won't raise someone else's kid..." rule. This one is a tougher, and the author made the best case I've ever seen written for it. But people raise other people's kids all the time in these situations. because, stupid them, they love the slut [not that there's anything wrong with being a slut]. I think it's a complication that a real man would rise above, to be able to show love to a life in his care, no matter the parentage. HACKNEYED AND CLICHED!!!! [yes, both]

stop using these ones, they kinda add a Zane Grey western feel to the stories.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago
@swingerjoe

"First, please avoid making assumptions about me"

Oh, please accept my apology. I was sure I'd read that you were a swinger in your comments somewhere... no offence intended.

"If it was only physical, that is far more easily digested than an emotional betrayal."

Hmm, I'm not so sure. Only a physical betrayal might be easier to deal with than a physical betrayal AND an emotional betrayal, but I'm not sure an emotional betrayal on its own trumps a physical one.

If my wife said to me:

"Powersworder, I've been fucking another guy for 6 months. He was much better than you in the sack, but I realised I love you... please forgive me and take me back."

My response: GTFO

Alternatively, if she said:

"Powersworder, I fell in love with another man, sharing intimacies and confidences for the last 6 months. We never touched each other, but I decided to end the emotional affair, because you fuck me senseless every time and I can't live without your big cock."

My response: It looks like we've got a lot to talk about if we're going to get our marriage back on track.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 6 years ago
@ Powersworder

Wow, really?? See, my reaction to both scenerios would be entirely opposite. Like I said: different strokes for different folks!

I don’t even know what “better” sex means, but hypothetically, if my wife told me she had better sex with another man, I’d ask what he did differently, and then work to be as good. That’s something you can overcome. If she told me she gave her heart to another man, and she loved him more than me, that is something that can NEVER be rectified. That’s a marriage-killer, IMHO.

Hmm...this entire scenario seems like a good plot for a story...

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago
@swingerjoe

Yep, those were my honest reactions.

With the physical affair, there'd be these considerations:

1) Pregnancy

2) Diseases

3) Bringing me sloppy seconds

4) Make me have doubts about my abilities in the bedroom

5) Make me wonder if she was thinking about her lover every time we had sex

With an emotional affair, these are the considerations:

1) She gets on better with him than me.

2) She likes him more than me.

3) Is she going to leave me for him? (in this case no, because she ends it and wants to reconcile).

With no physical component, the emotional affair is more like her getting overly friendly with... a gay best friend.

People usually love lots of people, friends, family etc... an emotional affair is going a step further, but not that much more.

But in a traditional marriage you are only physically intimate with one person... your spouse. So fucking someone else is an extreme violation of the norm.

trandall9991trandall9991almost 6 years ago
intetesting

Not btb not RACC. Just an interesting story. Very interesting. Still wondering if Traci tried someone else out also.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Cheaters"

Excellent point! If a faithful wife can turn into a cheater, "Martian Slut Ray," if you will, why can't a cheater turn into faithful wife?

I don't agree with your casual attitude towards wives "who enjoy sex with other people."

As far as "whining and moaning about fictional characters," isn't the point of ANY story-telling, whether a live story-teller, online story site, magazine/book or movie, to draw you into their world and make you care about the characters?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Interesting story with a weak premise but I gave it 5 stars

It is hard to believe that any woman could be like the wife; happily married, had great sex with her husband, obsessed with not having kids and always requiring the husband to use a condom but lets a kid from work fuck her unprotected for six months! Her justification is that cheating made the sex more exciting and the risk of pregnancy added to the thrill. WTF! Then when she gets pregnant after insisting she didn't want kids she is shocked that her husband wants her to abort the bastard.

It is possible that the revenge exercise allowed Rob to see Traci for what she is: a stupid, selfish slut. She goes to the reunion dinner advertising her availability for sex. She repeatedly had unprotected sex with her ex. Rob is lucky that he didn't get her knocked up. She was so stupid she didn't hear the irony when she told her lover that Frankie knows I would never cheat on him (while cheating on him).

Rob got his closure and found a good woman. He was able to maintain a healthy relationship with his ex even taking pride? in her children. Did Traci learn anything? Hard to believe that she didn't cheat on Frankie before or after the events in this story based on her self-proclaimed thrill in cheating with no sense of guilt.

Thanks for your work,

reasonable man

rjordanrjordanalmost 6 years ago
Nice story

Often a story will grab me enough that I start skipping over the sex descriptions. I confess I did that with this one. Not that they were gratuitous or uninteresting. It's just that the story still holds together and I wanted to see what happens next.

Good characters who mostly acted rationally. I'll check out your others.

rj

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

In support of other comments, I’ve always thought that Cheating Wives stories are horror stories for married men. I’ve been happily married for 35 years, and I read stories from this category that sometimes make me stop and take a break because I can see that horror moment coming.

What makes the best stories from this category is that some writers can expose characteristics of good relationships in showing relationships in crisis just as the best horror movies show us how society should work by exaggerating breakdowns in social standards.

sdc97230sdc97230almost 6 years ago
Seems like a reasonably true to life rendition to me

He doesn't go all ballistic on his marriage, and is willing to try continuing it, but he's not willing to raise another man's child of adultery, so he gives his wife a choice, and once she chooses the child, the divorce is carried out without calling in hit men, ex SEAL Team buddies or other superhuman fantasy resources.

Years later he sees an opportunity for revenge, but ultimately he's too decent a guy to carry it out fully by destroying her loveless second-best marriage or sperm donor-ing his own bastard child and not being a father to it. So he (finally) declares closure and walks away.

If there's anything I would criticize him for, it's the fact that he took more then TEN YEARS to close out that first marriage in his mind and get on with the business of living a better life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A good effort, but it only works if we acknowledge Traci's major flaw as a wife.

It's not lack of morality or ethics or character or a fully functioning soul. Yes, Traci suffers from all those deficiencies. But the main reason Traci is not qualified to be his, or any man's wife, is that she is too stupid. She's fucking a predator without a condom, because it makes the sex so hot?!? And she doesn't get the morning after pill, or an abortion, or at least put the child up for adoption? Frankie did him a favor, exposing her for a brainless slut. Her continuing marriage to Frankie is pure momentum and luck. Remembering that men age like wine and women age like cheese, I suspect sooner or later Frankie will dump her for a younger model, but who really cares?

Her first husband doesn't need revenge, he just needed to meet a decent, which is to say a "real" woman. The term "real woman" is redundant, since all females who are worthy of be called a woman are real, by definition. I know, there are A Lot of posers out there, almost as many as there are worthless assholes posing as "men."

Why he wasted 10 years until he moved on with his life indicates he wasn't too smart himself, which helps explain why he married Traci in the first place. I hope Karma ends up giving everyone in this story what they deserve.

Thanks for your time and effort.

VickieTernVickieTernalmost 6 years ago
Revenge in kind on the seducer

and pleasurable use of the seduced. Then, justified fidelity. A perfect rebalancing of tit for tat, and then life goes on! VERY nice!

patilliepatilliealmost 6 years ago
Not sure why this has so many comments

as it is a completely unremarkable tale. Boilerplate, Not much to invest us into any of the characters, I am scratching my head.

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Good Read****

Very entertaining read, Thanks for sharing.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 6 years ago
Revealed Preference

The only preference Traci revealed was for a bit of sex with a cute guy. She never got the opportunity to demonstrate her preference for a husband because Rob took the decision out of her hands. You're conflating sex and love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The best thing about this story

Is the discussion via the comments between Powersworder and Swingerjoe (with extra input from tennesseered and the usual pertinent thoughts from Sbrooks, among others).

Pencarrow.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
SJoe wrote that . . .

. . . what hurts the most is finding out that she’s given her heart to another man, not her pussy. That’s how women, generally speaking, view their husbands cheating, but what research there has been has shown that, for men, it really is the giving away of the pussy. That’s why, several times, I’ve noted that the injury to the cheated on husband is to his pride.

Of course, most LW readers disagree with me on that.

Even in this story, the injury to Rob is to his pride. Traci wanted to stay with him, not go to Frankie, but his pride, which would not allow him to raise another man’s whelp, was greater than his love for Traci.

It can also be seen in some of the comments, in which readers saw a greater revenge on Frankie as knocking up Traci, so that Frank would wind up raising Rob’s child, as though siring a child as a means of revenge doesn’t also entail letting your own child go.

Next revenge plot for someone else: ex does beget a son with his ex for her husband to raise, and husband wonders for years why that son is so much smarter, better looking, bigger and more athletic than the two boys who look more like him.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
Anon wrote in top comment on page two . . .

. . . that he’s been happily married for 35 years, and thinks that cheating wives stories must be horror stories for married men. Not to insult him personally, because it could be true of me and other readers whose wives haven’t ever cheated: how do you KNOW that she has never cheated?

Surely in 35 years, your wife has had the opportunity to have a one afternoon stand, and come home to you after having cleaned up the evidence? Any man who knows his wife’s every move, to the extent that she couldn’t have gotten some on the side, is stalking his own wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
well stretch

Clearly you stalk your wife, might want to stop that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
4*s

Wow, a sad protagonist.

Wasted 10 years. Never realized that his ex-wife Tracy was a monster. The worst kind. The one with no empathy. An oath means nothing to her. A shallow person who has unprotected sex outside of marriage for the thrill of it. Could that person only do it twice in her life? Don't think so,lol!!

Like the story gave you 4*s. Really enjoyed the commentary, would give it 5*s. LOL, I know.....funny right!?

Thanks very much Hooked1957, that was all good.

AMerryman

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
@ReedRichards Re: "Pride," Again!

You refer to the hurt to the husband's pride, or "foolish pride," as it is often referred to, as if it's a bad thing, or limited only to husbands.

Not to repeat myself, but a WIFE'S pride isn't hurt if her husband cheats? Would people tell HER to "get over your foolish pride?"

Isn't a woman's pride at being able to attract a younger/more handsome/richer/hunkier man at the root of much cheating?

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 6 years ago
Male pride

7/03/17 You Can Love Too Much

Hooked1957 wrote about a husband who found out that his wife had cheated. To get even he sabotaged her birth control pills and she got pregnant by who knows who. She insisted on having the child and continue fucking other men during the pregnancy. After the divorce he stayed away until their grandson’s from one of their children's marriage 17 years later. He then finds out that she has aids and dies, he ends up raising the young man so he won’t be alone.

In this story the husband gives his wife the choice of aborting, end the affair and staying together or divorce. She chose the child over him. She went to the other man because she couldn’t make it on her own after the divorce.

Everyone keeps going on about male pride and how his pride kept getting in the way. I would like to say that male pride is the only thing a male has that’s his own. Pride about his accomplishments in the work place, type of car, style and size of house and the wife he chooses. For the swinger crowd, is it not your pride that shows when your wife is the number one choice at the parties? If your wife got pregnant at one of the parties would you still be proud?

Traci chose to flirt with the new hire Frankie. Traci chose to stay later and then sleep with Frankie. Traci chose to let him fuck her bareback. If Traci really cared about Rob she could have deceived him by letting him just fuck her once with out a condom and then fake early child birth and claim the child was his.

Everything in this story was about Traci’s choices, including sleeping with Rob 10 years later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
sbrooks

give up on reed rich. that guy is a stubborn old white knight.

he's bitter and mean towards others. even passive on the internet, the one place he can show some backbone. i noticed a lot of his replies towards others, and his general statements. he seems to preach some weird double standard where men aren't great creatures, but how men always need to take the high road when it comes to women and women he conspicuously leaves out of having any autonomy/ responsibility. he comes from old stock. oh,he'll parrot progressive equality towards women, while keeping a very sexist old traditional view of men being the only ones to blame in a relationship. it's a pretty typical cognitive double think these days. he may have some talent with words, but his philosophies are poorly thought out.

PS: love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
At least is different

Why in hell would he raise and support a bastard child? Any time he looked at him he would remember his wife cheating. As someone said this is all about her choices!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Abosoulty love your writing style and your story. To often the stories on here are, if not only half baked in the beginnig or the middle, seem to be not well done at the end.

Simply food for thought?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No Way

NOT a Chance!

You wrote it well about her refusal to give up the child and, of course he would be faced with a lifetime of hurt every time he looked at the child so...you bet - divorce and move on.

Here is where I differ with you. This woman WAS his sole-mate for life. Problem, men never forget their feelings of love and caring for a woman and, no matter who they eventually hook up with, they always have flashbacks to the good love and then the anxiety of hurt so....No way does he stay in touch after the ten year hookup which, I agree with!

bruce22bruce22almost 6 years ago
Pleasant Example of BTB

Everyone lost and everyone won as said in the title.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
how stupid was she, what kind of woman does that?

makes hubby wear a welly and lover goes bareback, then claims to love hubby and is suprised-upset-shocked when shes knocked up and ....... well words fail me.

implausable situation as it stands. the wife should have been written as an evil cuckolding bitch instead of just a dumb cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
meh

meh....

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinalmost 6 years ago
One of my favorites that you've written

This one involves having sex with an ex while she is married to the man she cheated on her husband with, a premise that is surprisingly used very little in LW. I've actually started a story using that idea, and am so happy someone else actually wrote one recently, and did it well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Three Stars

Pretty good story. 3 Stars.

Had a couple of problems with the story that kept it from receiving a higher rating:

- Traci had repeat bareback sex with some one other than her husband, causing her predicable pregnancy and marriage to crash and burn. Which is pretty stupid. A woman like that who made it a habit of getting out every week and not coming home until 9 or 10pm, was probably cheating on her new husband well before the old husband came back to town. After all, it only took one call, one dinner and one come back to my room invite to get her pants off. Yeah I know it was the lost love she trashed, yet stupid decisions like that is why they are divorced. So 10 years later not much changed in her thinking process --- even with two kids.

- It would rattle around in the new husband's mind, that she cheated with him and doesn't love him as much as the old husband. In fact, she wouldn't even be with him now if the old guy had not done the smart thing and divorced. So why wouldn't she cheat on him? Okay, when he is 22 may be he was too inexperienced to the do the math...but as he got older?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I got RR to respond to my comment. It was nonsense and had nothing to do with the comment itself, but it was a response.

BTW: Am I the only one that has noticed that spam responses to stories have increased with the new post verification system?

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonalmost 6 years ago
I enjoyed it.

OK, so neither Traci nor our hero were the sharpest tools in the shed, but this was a fun, light read with a rather unusual and pleasurable form of payback. Nicely played.

GA

shareher4funshareher4funalmost 6 years ago
3 stars for an Old, tired plot with no originality

Not a bad story, but utterly undistinguished from the thousands just like it that preceded it. And the sex was not at all elaborated on. Well written enough, just been there, did that.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
Sbrooks:

Of course women have pride, but that wasn’t what I was pointing out. What research there has been notes that men and women, generally speaking, have different reactions to being cheated on. Men are most offended by the physical act itself, that another man fucked their woman, while women get past the physical act more easily and are more concerned with whether or not their husbands are in love with the side chick.

That’s not the case every time, of course, but those are the more probable responses. And they leave women better able to fight for their marriages, and men less willing to.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
@ReedRichards Re: Pride

I won't try to argue with your research, but you didn't really address my point.

Husbands in these stories are put down when they can't/won't accept their wives' infidelity because it's "only" their "pride" or "ego" that's hurt, like it shouldn't matter.

While women MAY put more stock in the emotional relationship than the physical, I still maintain that a cheated on wife who was angry wouldn't be told to get over her "foolish pride" like men are told to do.

I also repeat my claim that it is the women's pride and/or ego that leads to many of these affairs, whether it is simply her pride at being able to attract the other men, or, as we often see, the other men stroking her ego. "Oh, he was always complimenting me on how pretty I looked, or my new hairdo, etc., etc."

I think we have exhausted this debate. I'm not going to change your mind, and you DEFINITELY aren't going to change mine!

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 6 years ago
Re: Meh

@silentsound - don't know if this is your first rodeo with this author, but might as well mention this little fact to you:

Traci, who's ALWAYS the main cheating wife in his stories, is ALWAYS too stupid and shallow to care about.

It wouldn't be a Hooked1957 tale if it went any other way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not enough...

Frankie needed to feel some pain in real life....but no fear....there is a special place in hell for a man that covets another mans wife!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Good story but I wouldn’t have stayed with her and if single I would’ve fucked as many times as I could’ve in the time I was there and would’ve definitely let the hubby know when I was gone. I would’ve done her any way possible and did things she never would. I’d have her ass and tried to get her to rim me. Definitely tried to sneak a video and pics to send to hubby and normally would not agree to acting this way but she and the scumbag who fucked her and got her pregnant while she was married to me deserves that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Liked it

I thought it was believable. Every situation is a little different. I would never bed my cheating ex. Once a cheater, always a cheater. After we split she had 5 kids from 3 different men. Can u say slut?

anonymousinblueanonymousinbluealmost 6 years ago
what?

First, she says, "sorry, I fell in love with someone else," then wimpers something about being with "I," the first husband, again. How did they make it for the long haul if she oops didn't actually didn't love Francis? How can she say she loves him if she won't even eat his poop? This story defies common sense.

Blkman53Blkman53over 5 years ago
5 stars

Very well done. I am a fan of your work keep writing. I’m eating this stuff up, it is so close to my pain and experience

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

For me it was a very unsatisfying ending. The bitch cheated on him and got pregnant with another man. His response to all that was weak, at best. I guess my point is that if someone hurt me like that, I would hurt them back. In spades. But then I have been told, I am one vindictive SOB.

SorchakSorchakover 5 years ago
What the actual fuck did I just read?

I don't normally comment on stories like this, treating them as the fiction they are, but this one really grates on my nerves. So basically what I just read was Traci saying this: "I love you, but I make you wear a condom, even though we've been married for 6 years. I don't love him, and we've been fucking for six months with NO FORM OF PROTECTION WHATSOEVER. Oh, by the way, did I mention I was a lying cheating slut who's now pregnant by another man?" Seriously?! If she wanted to do it bareback, all she would have had to do was go get the Depo shot. She would have been good for birth control for 3 months at a time, without worrying about forgetting a pill or 2. Six years married and they're still using condoms? "I love you" my ass!

LoejtcLoejtcover 5 years ago
One of the most complete LW stories on this site.

I thought this was a clever ending. When Traci admits she still loves Rob and regrets losing him, doesn't really love Frankie, the sex with her husband doesn't compare with him, and she wants another chance, Rob's finds final closure. His ultimate revenge is sending her back to her mistake to make the best of second best. Her penance is knowing she gave up her true love and he doesn't care anymore.

More importantly, he has confirmed that she is still a cheater. She cheated on him and then cheated with him. The best thing that happened was that Frankie took his place and is the cuckold now. While there is no indication that Traci cheated on Frankie prior to her tryst with Rob, there is every reason to think she might in the future if smitten by a young stud just as in the past especially when the kids start leaving the nest. Frankie may live to regret his conquest but Rob is free of his demons and goes on to find his happiness.

The classic line that says it all is: "I know it's tough to believe, Traci, but not everything revolves around you."

I consider this one of the most complete LW stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Photos

I would have had to send Frankie photos of Traci in action, that would be perfect revenge on both of them.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Adolf

I guess you really are aptly named.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Well

that was weird. He'd be willing to stay with a wife who forced him to use condoms but fucked her little toy boy bareback if only she were will to kill her own child? A story about three losers and then a fourth being the divorcee who was willing to marry such a cuck pussy.

leatherfreak77leatherfreak77almost 5 years ago

What the fuck how can it be revenge fucking when he doesnt let on to the bastard that stole his wife hes fucking her. Crap ending sorry.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
No worries

No problem

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Boring

Sorry but this one was so placid I almost fell asleep. I couldn't really see the point behind the story. He forgave her after ten years, so... yay? Why are they still texting? Not only did she cheat on him for six months, she also did so without using protection then couldn't figure out why he didn't want to raise her bastard. Why would anyone want to be friends with this selfish pile of shit? I could maybe see it if they'd already had a kid together and he had to keep in contact with her for their sake but there was no connection like that. Forgive her for your own peace of mind if you want but why keep talking to her?

As far as the point of the story, I couldn't really find one. The whole thing felt rushed, especially the epilogue which seemed tacked on just to give him an ending where he finds someone. Just not a good story, more like some random excerpts from some nostalgic sap's life.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
it shows the level of love she had for her husbands

the 1st husband had to use a condom while the lover didn't. And why the second husband would trust her is beyond me.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Always love you,,,umm right

Ok condoms for the husband, none for the lover and gets knocked up. Wow and can't figure out why he wanted a divorce. Not a bad story, typical so a 4.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Turn about

Turn about is fairplay. Frankie is a cuckold now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Some women are just bad at monogamy, you know?

You have to make sure you know what her definition of love is before you marry her, and Frankie Boy set himself up for it. I was so hoping he got her pregnant, but closure is just as good as revenge... For me, anyway!

MormonJackMormonJackabout 4 years ago
Gotta admit: I was SOOOO hoping that Traci got pregnant by the ex...

I guess I was just hoping for some karmic justice, but the story was great all the same. THANKS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Don't Understand

Traci insisted on her husband using condoms, since she didn't want to get pregnant.Yet, while fucking her Mexican lover over six months, she does him bareback!!. She had to know that she would get knocked up! If that was her intention, then what was all that about "getting past this" and wanting to stay with her husband?? Not explained and the divorce hinged on the pregnancy, what are we to understand?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 4 years ago
Tape the sex and send it to Frankie

You screwed my wife, now I screwed yours. Where they go from there is up to them.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous