All Comments on 'Half the Man Ch. 01'

by Mostera1

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 9 years ago
You've been absent way too long-

writing skills like yours were meant to be enjoyed. Your flair for turning a phrase is 2nd to none. Great story!.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
IS A HALF OF A WHOLE

more or less during recovery. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good start

good start but I hate it when a tale is broken up into parts that days or weeks to read.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

A crazy mom that won't approve of anyone her daughter has in her life. And to be smug and content that Dylan is in the hospital tells what kind of person she is.

wolf9696wolf9696about 9 years ago

Liked it. Hope he sues the hell out of whoever hit him and gets a nice settlement. Please, dont have him turn impotent..:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I don't like it.

A lot of authors seem to think that an accident of traumatic experience is an excuse to go hog wild. Often it's a sign of poor planning, poor judgement and even worse writing skills. Please delete this and discontinue any thoughts of him becoming a willing cuckold because he's lost half his penis, or even the thought of writing a small penis fetish story wrapped up in a bad romance shell. As an author, you should be banned from ever posting here again if you do.

Mostera1Mostera1about 9 years agoAuthor
Do not jump to conclusions!

I will simply say this. This is NOT a cuckold story!

It is as I mentioned at the beginning a story of lust, betrayal, and love, and it has a unique unusual plot. It is different, but that is the beauty of it.

This story is posted in romance because when all is said and done it is.

For those who give it a fair chance, you will not be disappointed.

M1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

You are giving anon's a bad name. The guy does not have a small dick, if you read the story, he has a seven incher. No where does it say anything about him losing a piece of it. What are you reading?

I didn't see cuckold in the tags, nor is there any indication this is. The writing is descriptive and elegant.

I've read this writers other story's. Outside the box, yes but very very good. I am sure this will be too.

Mostera1Mostera1about 9 years agoAuthor
My Apologies

My Apologies

I did a poor job of presenting this story to you the reader. It has been judged guilty of being something it is not, tried, and executed. For that reason I have suspended voting on all Chapters until the last Chapter has posted. If I could do it all over again I would post the entire story at once.

I realize now I should have prepared the reader better for what the story is about. I accept the blame for that.

There was never any cuckoldry implied or otherwise. It does however deal with a myriad of themes. Some hidden within the words.

Please accept my heartfelt apologies.

M1

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
It didn't seem destined to willful cuckoldry to me

and I will continue reading. I think the wife is pretty superficial and that there was no real marriage from the beginning because of outside meddling. I am glad to know that you do not intend to make him into a willing cuck because his wedding tackle isn't working.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

very good storyline. Thanks. Five stars.

oshawoshawabout 9 years ago

Just read the first chapter. Very well done and it goes to show what gems you miss if you don't actively search the Boards. Great job M1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Difficult start

Some of it well written. Some of it extraneous drivel. We'll see. This chapter was a "2".

msocaltimemsocaltimeabout 4 years ago

Slow start, but, once it got going I really enjoyed where and how it was getting there. Looking forward to reading the rest of the story...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous