All Comments on 'Halfway'

by Defluer

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot and original

Fuck all english teachers.

Does misspelling maka your dick go soft?

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good, but sorry...

The fact you left off with Erica never being fully satisfied, i.e. intercourse, was a turn off, especially with the self-centered mother hogging the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story.

Like the story. You probably could have had the daughter be satisfied with ending the session with her getting anal as you wrote she seemed to like. Hope there will be a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Seemed nice

Looked like a good story you need to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sexy!

that was a dirty sexy read. more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank You!

Thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
chapter 2

loved your story

can't wait for next chapter will get together with his mom and sister

before he is surprised by Erica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This was so HOT

That I had to put my phone down so I wouldn't get burned!

My ultimate fantasy is to have a threesome with my wife and her mother. I know that my mother in law is hot for her daughter. She stayed with us last year, and one night after making love to my wife, I went downstairs to get a drink. My mother in law came into the kitchen behind me, and without a word, dropped to her knees and sucked me off! It was amazing. Eventually after a few sessions I figured out that she would only ever suck my cock after I had sex with her daughter. Otherwise she won't touch me. She loves tasting her daughter on my dick! Any time she visits, I get the most amazing blowjobs from her. If I thought for a second that my wife wouldn't kill me on the spot, I'd have the two of them in a threesome in a heartbeat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fun scenario, but those massive text walls with no grammar, spelling, or content in them were unreadable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dialog was rather over the top but a fun read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDefluer@Defluer
11/21/23 - Fucking Magic 15 Submitted. Hopefully in time for Thanksgiving. Part 16 is a real evolvement and is finished and half edited. The series might go to Part 18 or 17 might be really long with an Epilogue. 9/6/23 - Fucking Magic 14 submitted and coming at you in the n...