All Comments on 'Hall Pass'

by FantasyXY

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
MaxiMilfMaxiMilfalmost 6 years ago
Yeah, right.

I'm betting you're gonna write a part 2 in which we find out she's been fucking other guys all along. Nice start. Has potential if you pursue the STORY to its logical conclusion.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinalmost 6 years ago
I liked the story

Jealousy plays strange tricks on one's mind. On another note, I see you've been submitting for over a decade. I am so impressed by that track record. It may be the longest for any author still posting here I've ever seen.

*bows*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sorry!

You lost me when he was turned on by thinking of his wife fucking another guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I hear the Golden Gate Bridge is for sale

If you let your wife or better yet ex-wife go oit with her friends again, maybe if she comds home at all she'll buy it for you.... She did use the Hall Pass dumbo... so just head out now and let her realize what she gave up later...

CaOldDogCaOldDogalmost 6 years ago
Spouse night out

can almost ever amount to anything other than trouble. I mean married people (male or female) going out with friends to a sexually oriented venue over and over again can lead to trouble. Perhaps this wife is totally innocent and came back very horny OR perhaps she let go and came home with deviated sexual intensions. Is there more to this story?

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 6 years ago

You write really well and the story is interesting, but the whole cheating thing felt a little to real....if you didn't mean to imply that she had really cheated on him then you went to far because the story reads like she came home with another guys spooge in her and unloaded it on her husband....make me want to hurl at the through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A good story but..

The ending doesn't do much to confirm her innocence. In context this lack implles the opposite and that when boozed up she doesn't feel any guilt. Surely the neighbour (or any reasonable witness) would recognise the difference between a taxi driver dropping off a fare and a guy dropping off a slut after an adulterous hookup.

4*

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Well...

Where do we go now? What really happened?

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Like

listening to Sheldon Cooper narrate a story.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
That’s her story, and she’s stickin’ to it!

Is her story true? The author doesn’t tell us, so the reader can believe whatever he wants. The husband has chosen to believe it, so does it even matter if it’s true or not?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LET'S SEE HERE.....

she wanted to get back to her husband so she left before her friends...but didn't get home till after 2 AM. Me thinks wife fed hubby a plate of bullshit...after a cream pie maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No way she

didn't use her hall pass. She got the shit fucked out of her and hubby ate the creampie. Then she thinks she made it all better by giving him the best blowjob she ever has and let him cum in her mouth. Then instead of swallowing it, like he did her creampie, she spits it out n the sink.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nope

I can see why your stories are low rated, just swallow your creampie sissy boy and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It felt too far-fetched to think she didn't use her Pass

The writing simply didn't convince me she hadn't cheated - multiple times. And he came off looking like a complete fool when he believed her. Which ruined the entire story.

1 star

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

kdcee79kdcee79almost 6 years ago
Awful

Boring work by a very limited author, surely after 17 years you should be able to produce better than this. You got a lucky 2 ** ; should have been 1 but hit 2 by mistake, my bad.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 6 years ago
Nice Story

As you can tell, though, you didn't write the story the trolls wanted to read. A virtuous woman seems to be a foreign land to them.

starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 6 years ago
Perfect ending

to a hot story. The imagination is by far the sexiest component in a good story. I wish more authors would realize this. Full marks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
story about

a group of forty something teenagers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is fiction

It amazes me that so many readers seem to confuse fiction with real life. This was fiction and if the author said it did not happen it did not happen. Unfortunately the author did not make it clear whether the wife had been completely faithful or just learned to lie better, for that reason I found the story incomplete and slightly dissapointing, a shame as I thought it was well written apart from spelling heels (parts of a foot) as heals (makes well).unless of course this is one of your strange american spellings

Impo_64Impo_64almost 6 years ago
The weak point...

The weak point: Not the missing panties, or being very wet, but as some comment pointed, she never got very late home, finding him always waiting for her, but that night she got home extremely late, later than any other time (he had to go to sleep), and she even had left before her friends? 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
and the stupid cuck believes this

2*

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 6 years ago
Nicely executed!

This reads like a mystery. Did she or didn’t she? I think the author made it crystal clear, but the LW readers will always tack on their own endings, because they can’t live in a world where women can be trustworthy, and “girls night out” doesn’t end in deceit and divorce.

The couple portrayed here are loving and downright wholesome. Imagine a married adult woman who has never given a BJ? The way this story plays out is entirely plausible, and the way it unfolds kept me glued to the page. This is the best LW story in at least a month.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story except for the ending.

And I'm not saying that it should have been a cheating BTB ending, just that it seems a bit abrupt and unfinished. Maybe there could have been a bit more conversation about how she felt about what she had done, maybe he could have told her how much he liked it, maybe plans for more in their future.

OPrimeOPrimealmost 6 years ago
The husband is okay with this?

His wife needs to stop going out with the girls. Her friends need to find something else to do, forget the party-drinking-teasing BS. But then again this is fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A good effort.

Thanks for trying. The guy seems kind of stupid, so it makes sense if he married an equally brainless whore, or not. In the end it made no sense, and aroused no emotions. She suddenly went from no cock sucking to excellent cock sucking, with no practice on other men? OK. Martian Cock Sucking Ray maybe?

Who cares?

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 6 years ago
Piper

You said you liked this story and 'Jealousy plays strange tricks on one's mind'. Hows this for a twist, Hubby goes out and has some hooker wipe the inside of a zip-lock bag with her vaginal juices, goes home at two in the morning and just before he gets to the bedroom he rubes it all over his cock and makes her suck him. He did't have sex with anyone but she doesn't know that and see how she responds. My money is on she doesn't take it as well as he did.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinalmost 6 years ago
dragonmann72

How about we take the story as written? As someone who has written stories, I know my characters. What they do is completely in my mind. I give the author of any story the same courtesy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Interesting Take on the Concept

This was a well-written story. The best part was then way it was structured as a Mystery. The wife’s explanation is believable and it’s probably better that we don’t know for sure whether she was lying or not. The sex was done well also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Good story with the description of the husband’s emotions well done. However, not answered was the identity of the driver (or was that intentionally forgotten?)

fisheronefisheronealmost 6 years ago
2 plus 2 equals 5

There are a few things that dont add up in this story. First the wife being so quick to sign hall pass. Secondly leaving panties in uber car, most ladies would rinse and put in purse or throw away. Thirdly she rushed home with uber because she needed husband, but it was after 2am which most bars close at or before. Fourth he never got to see or have intercourse with her that night just taste . I am curious what time the other ladies got home and if she jas an uber receipt ? Then there is the part she was so drunk she doesn't remember well and then gives vivid description. I have never heard of much good coming from spouses or relationships being out after 2am separated. I am glad it worked for them but there would be some serious adjustments to these night outs and they wouldn't be picked over a night out with spouse. When spouse becomes lower than friends it spells trouble ahead.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 6 years ago
Piper

I never said this is how the author should write the story, I said 'Hows this for a twist, Hubby goes out and has some hooker wipe the inside of a zip-lock bag with her vaginal juices, goes home at two in the morning and just before he gets to the bedroom he rubes it all over his cock and makes her suck him.' With all of the information that was given one would assume (bad word) that she had gone out and had sex and brought home a 'Cream Pie' for unsuspecting hubby to eat.

There were to many references to list right now, but the final blow would have been 'Then late that next week I was talking to my neighbor and she mentioned she saw my wife getting home from the bar that night. She asked me if I knew the man who had dropped her off at our house. I told her she was mistaken, and that it must have been Leandra who wears her hair really short now. My neighbor just looked at me and shrugged. I saw the look on her face. She knew damn well it wasn't some short haired woman that drove my wife home that night.' Them she made up a bullshit story about how horny she was.

My offering was the same.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 6 years ago
Huh???

I don't get the point of the story. Oh, it's mechanically ok. Dialogue is ok. Sex scene ok. But I don't understand the end. Call me dense.

bruce22bruce22almost 6 years ago
Great sex description

But like the husband it seems clear to me that she has been practising. I do not like cuck stories.

HikingThruHikingThruover 5 years ago
which is it?

Is he stupid, or is she a slut?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Tyrone

The answer to whether she cheated becomes clear 9 months later when not so little Tyrone is born,blacker than the ace of spades. (Must have been a chocolate cream pie that hubby gobbled down that night,before the infamous blow job.)

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Fits

This fits with your usual strange stories, but I didn't hate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This one makes me wonder

I know that every woman I've been intimate with has been able to pull the wool over my eyes without even trying, that goes for both of my ex wives and the final love of my life, who I'm enjoying retirement with.

So I guess the question in this story is: Is his wife able to lie to him convincingly and are the 'tells' that she has given in the past just an elaborate ruse to convince him that she can't lie. If that's true, then how many times has she lied to him. My first wife, were she smart enough to do it, would have been able to pull this off. She was certainly devious enough, but just didn't have the intelligence to keep her story straight over time.

Or, is he right, and she can't lie to him. What she told him is the truth, and all is well with their marriage. The character in this story certainly believes that - and so do I.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Lying slut? Yep.

One way to find out is to ask her friends. If they were REAL friends, they would answer the questions he should ask and explain his predicament (that he doesn't think that Julie is being faithful and is having an affair). Did they really talk about blow jobs, and did Julie go home alone or with someone else? I feel she collected on her hall pass with that male stripper and had a wild night of sex. He got a cream pie from Julie's lover. He is a fool to believe her. Next time the girls have their Cirque Risque, I would have her watched by a PI. Then the truth might come out that she is a cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yeah,Right! 🙄

I call “bullshit”! Gets home at 2 am having lost her panties with an extra juicy ,swampy twat and a Neighbor saw her getting out of a guy’s car (she’d have noticed if it was a cab). Seems to me she she let some guy play “Hide the Salami” after listening to all her friends’ Wild stories. She probably got nailed by a black guy with a big,12 inch swinging echoing! She’d probably been perfecting her blow-job skills at the previous visits to see the strippers and practiced swallowing a number of poles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Judging by these comments, you BTB guys are a lot more insecure than the cuck fetishists. All of you have trust issues, and it's bleeding into your commentary, if you read the story the MC would know if she was lying-and she wasn't!

Admit it: You WANT the woman to be a cheating bitch. You get off on the idea, because you HATE being married but you got no way out without ruining your own life, so instead you hide in these power fantasies of humiliating her for some unforgivable action, then immediately starting the life of your dreams with whatever woman suits you... And anytime your story doesn't offer that, you blast it in the comments! Keep that cynical shit to yourself you pissy motherfuckers, I scroll down here for technical critiques and reviews not Monday-morning quarterbacking from bitter old jerks who can't write a decent love letter.

Speaking of technical critiques and reviews, you did the heels/heals thing and it always pisses me off. Other than that, it could have used more flavorful writing and a few lines from the wife directly, but those are nitpicks. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ez egy igazán hülye férj...

Mint az előttem szóló is megírta,ez a történet nagyon sok sebből vérzik!Ez egy igazán cuckold férj,aki megérdemli a csaló szukát!Hülye egy történet,rosszul megírva...!

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

1 from me and no comment. I don't think I'll waste any more time reading your stories.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

I went through two stories of this author and now I think no more. This is totally worthless, nothing in it but suspicious mind.

So many authors on LW are totally worthless, either endless moralizations, or banalities of sex descriptions always the same way, or plotless stories wasting time of the reader.

This is just another example.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fucking garbage, but then I never did give a shit about these type of stories. But the comments, got to love them, especially from the whiners, you know the idiots that complain about readers that prefer some consequences. Idiots roam this category daily. They're fucking hilarious. This was a disgusting piece of shit story and some idiots actually called it great? lol Like I said, hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What is wrong with you? How many times aday do you think about suckink cocks/ You are so gay at heart that you ought to put yor "stories" in that area.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You think this guy has any interest in buying a bridge? I can get him a good deal.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 1 year ago

Something isn’t right…. We’ll written. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cucks are so stupid they’ll believe anything.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A well written story that says nothing & goes nowhere. Husband believes his wife might've cheated on him but has no real proof. And that's this damned story! 2 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Don't believe her she left him a creamie to ear from some stripper that Fuchs a hundred women a year she put his life in danger from aSTD let along herself. Those that play pay.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The husbands and wives who can trust each other are the same ones who never go to strip clubs, male reviews or pick up clubs. In other words, people who want to stay married don't flirt with dangers to the stability of their relationship. It's not rocket science, just common sense.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

About as little as I think of every story that has no end, whether the author thinks it's cute, lacks the imagination to end the story one way or another, or is just an appendage travels through the world dangling above a wrinkled sac. Rated a solid one for incompleteness - lack of an ending.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That creamy pussy had cum in it is my bet.

Maybe someone gave her a date rape drug;

enough she don't remember getting cream-pied or the writer

expects us to swallow this load.

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorld4 months ago

The wife cheated that last girls night out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFantasyXY@FantasyXY
FantasyXY - aka Fantasy Man (Men have the XY chromosome) I enjoy writing erotic stories and am not afraid to experiment. I also have what some have called a wicked sense of humor. Most of my stories are done tongue-in-cheek. A good bit of my stuff is pretty bad, but you m...