Hallon Seed Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her heart started beating faster as she reached behind her back to unclasp her bra. She let it slide down her arms and dropped it onto the pile. She just stood there a moment. The cold air tightened her skin into goosebumps, and her nipples stiffened, but her thighs were warm.

"You done yet," he asked with only the slightest hint of impatience.

"Hold your horses," is what she said. What she thought was, turn around. Turn around and look at me. Crawl across this bed and touch me.

She cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples, wishing it was him, standing behind her, reaching his arms around her body.

"Don't worry. I won't peek," he assured

She wished he hadn't said that. He had just dashed her hopes.

She put on her night shirt, and then picked up the shorts and stared at them. He had seen them. He knew she had intended to wear them.

She stuffed the shorts back into her bag, hiding them underneath some other clothes.

"Okay, I'm done," she said, zipping up her duffle bag.

He turned, uncrossing his arms. She looked at him, waiting for him to comment.

"Oh, hey. Check it out." He stepped over to the bedside cabinet, opened it, and pulled something out. "Chamber pot." He held it up and smiled. "So you don't have to go outside at night. Cool, huh?"

She smiled and shook her head, moving her bag from the bed to the floor.

"There's one on your side, too," he added.

She turned off her lantern and climbed into bed and pulled the covers up to her chin, thankful for the warmth.

"Good night," she said.

He shrugged, put the pot back in the cabinet, got into bed and turned off his light.

"Night," he returned.

Even after her eyes had time to adjust to the darkness, the room was still pitch black.

Come on, Mark, she thought, almost as if trying to send him a psychic message. Reach over here. She slid her right hand over, halfway across the space between them, hoping that, for whatever reason, some part of him would touch her. She waited about ten minutes before turning away from him, onto her side, and eventually falling asleep.

12