Halloween Aboard The Interloper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a distinctively feline growl, she tore her head loose from his grasp, sitting upright and riding him hard. Her undulating hips were moving so fast he was afraid he would come too soon, so he took hold of her once more, slowing her frantic pace.

"My God, Cindy," he said. "You're too good to be real."

"I want to feel it," she said. "I want to feel you explode inside me."

"You'll feel it right now if you don't slow down."

Her laugh was husky, daring him, drawing him on. Locking his arms around her, he rolled her over, taking the top position. He pinned her ankles to the mattress on either side of her head, grinning with each slow, deliberate thrust of his hard cock.

She was getting wetter, her pussy growing tighter. The sensation was almost too much, but he held himself in check. He wanted to feel her orgasm grip and throb around him before he came. He wanted to know the power of driving her over the edge.

Her breathing grew more erratic, her body quaking beneath him. He picked up the pace, pounding into her soft body, reveling in the sounds of her impassioned cries.

It started with a soft, keening cry as her nails dug long furrows down his back. Her body began to shake, convulsing violently as he crashed into her over and over. The muscles of her pussy gripped tightly, nearly crushing his cock before pulsating in a way that robbed him of all reason.

Throwing his head back, Alex lost control, thrusting into her one more time before releasing a river of sperm into her body. Only then did he release her legs and feel them slide, quivering, down his frame.

He collapsed on top of her, enjoying the feel of her heart's frenzied beat against his chest and the sounds of her gasping breath. It wasn't until they had both calmed down that he found the strength to lift himself off her. When he did so, he pulled her into his arms and held her close, letting his hands slide over her sweat-slick skin.

"So this is what a pirate does on Halloween, huh?" she said with a giggle. "I can't wait to see Christmas."

"I'm going out right now to buy a ton of mistletoe," Alex said.

"Better get a move-on," Rocke called from the other side of the door. "St. Lucia is dead ahead and there's a party waiting for a band of randy pirates."

"Mmm, let's just stay right here," Cindy purred, running a hand over Alex's chest.

"No can do," Alex said, lifting her hand to his lips. "You heard the cap'n. Got a party to get to."

"You can't be serious. Am I supposed to go naked?"

"As fetching as that idea is," Alex said, grinning as he pulled himself off the bed, "I took the liberty of getting you a costume. If you don't like it, we can find you another before going to the party."

"You got me a costume?"

Clutching a sheet to her front, Cindy watched as Alex pulled open a small door, revealing a closet and a gown of rich red cloth hanging within. It looked like something out of an early nineteenth century story book.

"It's gorgeous," she murmured, clearly stunned. "You got that for me? I don't know what to say."

"Just don't be angry if it doesn't fit. The lady at the costume shop said it was Josephinian style, whatever that means. There's a mask and a headdress thing, too."

She let the sheet fall away as she stood. Walking to the closet, she offered a smile he was sure would melt the polar ice cap. If it was possible, she was more beautiful than before with her hair tousled and her skin flushed from their recent adventures in bed. She looked like a sea nymph ripe for love.

Her hand reached out, touching the gauzy fabric, her mouth forming a perfect "O" that him imagining her on her knees before him. It took amazing restraint not to throw her down on the bed again and take what he wanted.

"...so nice of you," she was saying.

Shaking his head, he smiled ruefully. He'd been so mesmerized by her mouth that he had not heard much that came out of it.

"You're absolutely wonderful, Alex."

"Anything for m'lady," he said with a deep bow. "I'm going to leave you alone now so you can get ready. The shower's through there complete with a whole bunch of stuff that Rocke said no woman should be without. Let me know if you need anything. I'm sure we can find it."

She answered him with a hug that almost knocked the wind from his lungs. With a giggle and a bounce, she disappeared through the door he had indicated. After grabbing his costume off the floor, he stopped in the bathroom across the way to clean up. Then he joined Rocke on the deck, taking in the sight of the island looming in the distance. The sun was dipping low, casting shards of colored light over the rippling water.

"She work you over good?" Rocke asked with a knowing grin.

"It ain't gentlemanly to kiss and tell," Alex said with a laugh. "I think I'm in love."

"Yep. You got your clock cleaned. Did she like your gift?"

"I thought she was going to cry for a minute. Woman acts like no one ever did anything nice for her. I don't understand that guy, just letting me take off with her like that. I'd fight demons from hell to hang onto her."

"Damn, you got it bad, bro," Rocke said, smacking him on the back. "She's something to look at, that's for sure."

"I don't just want to look at her, Rocke. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I don't know what it is, but there's something about her. You know what I mean?"

"Yeah. I feel that way every time I see another great ass sashaying across the beach. There's something about all of them."

Rocke was laughing, shaking his head. Alex let him have his entertainment, still feeling too good about what had happened to him that day to get mad. He watched the sailors in their pirate regalia as they scurried over the decks, making ready to sail into port.

"That offer to work your east coast operations still open?" he asked at long last.

Rocke shot him a look, the mirth gone from his face. The man was suddenly all business as he sized Alex up.

"Yeah. The job's yours if you want it."

"I want it."

"Damn," Rocke said, reaching out to shake his hand. "If I'd known all it would take is a set of tits to get you to go, I'd have pushed every woman I see at you."

"That's my woman you're talking about," Alex said, only half-joking.

"Then she's a welcome friend," Rocke said with seriousness. "Good to have you aboard."

"Now I just have to sell the idea to her," Alex said.

"She's a smart girl. I'm sure she'll --"

"Why do I feel like I'm being discussed?" Cindy said from behind them.

Both men turned. Alex's jaw dropped open while Rocke let out a low whistle. The woman that stood before them was nothing short of spectacular. The breeze lifted a tendril of dark hair that danced about her face. The rest of her ebony curls were swept up to tumble down her back over bare shoulders.

Her face wore no makeup and shone like the morning sun. The long column of her throat led the eye downward to the top of a lace-trimmed bodice that barely covered the firm swell of her breasts. The gossamer fabric of the dress swirled around her waist and legs like a red cloud, leaving just enough to the imagination. She was a pirate's wet dream.

She let out a laugh and said, "Thank you. I'll take your silence as a compliment."

"You make a fitting hostage, m'lady," Alex said, taking her hand. "I don't think you've been properly introduced to our captain."

Cindy offered her hand, which Rocke lifted to his lips. She feigned a swoon, giggling when he wiggled his eyebrows at her. Her laughter was music to Alex's ears. He tucked her hand in the crook of his arm, happy to just be there with her.

"Are you hungry, Cindy?" Rocke asked. "The cook's got something for the two of you in the galley, if you are."

"Starving," she answered with a blush. "I could eat a horse."

"I think he's serving halibut, but if you really want one, I'm sure we could scare up a horse somewhere," Rocke offered.

She let out another peal of laughter, shaking her head until her curls danced on the wind.

"Come on," Alex said. "Let's get you something to eat. By the time we're done, we'll be in port."

The meal was light. Judging by the way she ate, Alex assumed it was delicious, but he didn't taste a bite of it. He had been serious when he had told Rocke he was in love. If it took him the next year, he would convince her. He could only hope that she felt the same way.

Alex was just ushering her through the companionway toward the deck when Rocke met them. His face held a serious expression that demanded attention.

"You two better stay below," he said.

"What's up?" said Cindy and Alex in unison.

"Port authority," Rocke said, looking at Cindy, "Seems your boyfriend turned us in."

"He's not my boyfriend," Cindy stated flatly, as Alex put a protective arm around her.

"Well, whatever he is, he's got the whole damn Caribbean looking for you. You better go back to Alex's cabin and stay there."

"You want me to hide? That's ridiculous."

"Cindy," Rocke said. "We kidnapped you. If they find you here, it will be all the proof they need to put the whole crew in jail."

"There's no kidnapping," she said, laughing and shaking her head. "I'm an adult and I went along willingly."

"We were flying the Jolly Roger," he said. When he saw the confused expression on her face, he added, "The skull and cross bones."

"Is that illegal?"

"It can be considered grounds for suspicion. This isn't the United States, hon. People live by a different code down here."

"John is such an ass," she said with rolling eyes. "Surely if I explain it was just a prank... You're all in pirate costumes, for crying out loud. Listen, if they're suspicious, they're going to search your yacht anyway. If they find me hiding down here, you'll just look guilty."

With a sharp nod of his head, Rocke stepped aside to let her pass.

"You're right," he said. "Just let me do the talking. Okay?"

"You're the captain," she said with a dazzling smile as she moved past him.

He grinned in return, seeing in her all the reasons Alex was so enamored. She had a certain charm that made a man glad to be a man.

"There she is!" a voice yelled as the three of them stepped onto the deck. Joe Calloway stalked toward them, nearly knocking the wind from Cindy when he threw his arms around her. "Thank God you're safe. We're going to get you out of here."

"For heaven's sake, Joe, let go," she demanded, pushing against his chest.

Alex stepped up to pull Joe off, only to be surrounded by men in stark, white uniforms. They seized his arms, while their companions took custody of Rocke.

"Stop," Cindy said with a gentle voice. "You have no right to arrest these men."

"But they kidnapped you, honey," Joe said accusingly.

She let out a snort of laughter intended to put him in his place.

"They did no such thing and you know it. Don't be a sore loser, Joe. Officers, these guys didn't kidnap me. They rescued me. I was dying of boredom."

"We shall see," one man of obvious authority said with a slight accent. "We will go to headquarters and sort this out."

"There's nothing to sort out, sir," she countered. "Do I look like I've suffered any abuse? Do you know who these people are? I can assure you they are not the type to mistreat defenseless women."

"Are these gentlemen friends of yours?" the man asked.

"You could say that," Alex said, smiling without taking his eyes off Cindy. "I plan on marrying her one day."

"You do?" Cindy asked softly. She took a step toward him, placing a hand on the laces of his shirt front. "Really?"

"Yeah, if you'll have me."

"Well, I'm glad we got that settled," Rocke said, pulling his arms free. "If you all don't mind, there's a party to get to."

"Now just a minute," Joe blustered.

"Oh, Joe, would you mind having my things brought to the yacht?" Cindy asked over her shoulder.

"I'll have one of my guys get them for you, Cindy," Rocke said, grinning.

"Thanks, Rocke," Cindy said before turning to the officer again. "Is it okay if we go now?"

"My officers will escort you safely," he said with a curt nod of his head. "Enjoy your stay on St. Lucia."

Joe was the first to be escorted off the yacht. He looked like he was spoiling for a fight, so he removed to his own boat. One of Rocke's crewmembers accompanied him to retrieve Cindy's belongings, while the rest of the happy party made their way to the costume ball at the resort.

The throng of pirates descended upon the festivities. Food and drink were found in abundance, as were beautiful people dressed to kill. But Alex only had eyes for Cindy and his appetite was centered on her as well. It wasn't long before they were stealing away for a walk on the abandoned, moonlit beach.

He couldn't seem to keep his hands off her and she seemed to be of the same frame of mind. They're lips met; they're mouths melding in an exuberant dance of carnal pleasure. The heat of her body radiated through the layers of thin cloth of gown she wore, warming every part of his frame.

Her skin felt like heated satin under his fingertips as he lowered her bodice to expose her breasts. Exposed to the sea breeze, her nipples puckered and hardened, ready to be sucked and teased with his mouth. She moaned out loud when he did just that.

There was a small boat nearby, turned over in the sand. He pushed her down against it, dropped to his knees in front of her and lifted her skirt over her legs. She leaned back on her elbows, allowing him access to any part of her body.

What he wanted was nestled snuggly between her thighs. It was only when he reached under the skirt that he found she wore now underwear. The discovery was like throwing gasoline on a fire. The second discovery he made was the smoothness of her freshly-shaved pussy. It was already wet, the lips swollen with lust.

His finger slid in easily. The silky recesses of her body encased his flesh like a glove. Her G-spot was puffy and sensitive, drawing out gasps from her succulent mouth every time he pressed against it.

She tasted as sweet as she had earlier that day. Her clit grew and hardened in his mouth. He could feel her fingers tangled in his hair, pressing him closer as her hips rose to meet him. Within minutes she was emitting a series of soft cries and coming in his mouth. He pushed her for more with his mouth and his hands, reaching up to pluck at her hardened nipples. With a final shudder, she fell lax against the bottom of the upturned boat.

Alex worked his way up along side her, still amazed at the way her body reacted when she had an orgasm. The only thing more beautiful was the blissful expression on her face in the aftermath.

Cindy wasn't still for long, smiling mischievously as she sidled down his body to land in the sand between his legs. With shaking fingers, she fumbled with the fasteners of his fly until he finally helped her.

Her hands were cool against his flesh when they fished out his stiff cock. She stroked the length of it and fondled his balls. Her face held an expression of fascination and adoration. When her tongue slithered out and left a wet trail all the way up the shaft to the head, he let out a groan. What she was doing was pure torture and he hoped she never stopped.

Then she had his cock in her hot mouth. It seemed she was trying to swallow the thing whole. The way her tongue wrapped around it and her throat contracted around the head, he knew he wouldn't last long. He'd never had a blow job like this one.

Her head started bobbing up and down, her mouth making slurping sounds as her hands worked the base and balls. The light of the moon was bright enough to give him a great view of what she was doing. He was captivated by the sight, unable to tear his eyes away. She was going at it like a starving woman.

He could feel the cum boiling and his muscles drawing tight. When he tried to warn her, she batted his hands way. She took it all, working her mouth faster the closer he got until he finally exploded in her mouth, erupting with spurt after spurt in the back of her gullet. She swallowed the whole load without taking him from her mouth. He experienced every marvelous contraction of her throat muscles.

Finally, satisfied that she had drained every drop, she pulled her mouth off him, smiling up at him in a way that made him want to throw her down and fuck her hard. Taking a deep breath, he decided it would be best to wait a few minutes until he recovered.

"Holy shit," he whispered, pulling her up close to him. "That was unbelievable."

"Glad you liked it," she said.

"Honey, I'm taking you back to the yacht right now."

"Good idea," she said with a purring laugh. "Otherwise I'm going to have you naked right here on the beach."

"Speaking of naked," he said, twirling one of her exposed nipples between his thumb and forefinger, "don't cover up. I like you just like you are."

With another throaty chuckle, she stood, running her hands down over her naked breasts. He groaned, taking her arm and steering her toward The Interloper. Neither cared who saw them as they made there way. The only thing they could focus on was each other.

The night watch on deck noticed the couple as they disappeared below. He chuckled to himself at the sounds that came from various areas in the bowels of the yacht. It seemed that they were intent upon christening every cabin and room while they had the run of the boat.

He turned back to making his rounds before taking a seat on the bridge. He'd just mind his own business and let them do their thing. Let Halloween be for lovers, he decided.

12