All Comments on 'Halloween Crossing'

by DrLuverotica

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent story

I hope you make this into a series; especially with a wife as a doctor, with access to hormones and doctors who would be willing to make him a shemale or even a woman, the transition alone would be a boner story

ChastitySmithChastitySmithover 10 years ago
The feminine side of men....

Halloween eve, going to a Rocky showing... both great excuses for a man to dress in drag. My own husband (a fairly accomplished crossdresser!) has done that. Any way, I found your story to be erotically fun, my guy got off on all the semen drooling orifices. All in all, a fairly good read! Keep it up!

~ Marci and Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting story

Many men have their first experience on Halloween. It is a good excuse to indulge their secret desire. Having wife or girlfriend encourage taking the next big step is very important and exciting.

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyover 10 years ago
Mmmmm! Can't wait for more

I look forward to hearing about the club adventures

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great and inspires my own creativity!

ROCKY HORROR

DRESS LIKE TART

DICK SOON SLIDES

UP THE PLACE YOU FART!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
tale sucked

love my wife but would never be a fag for her. his feeling funny in the bathroom

makes me think he was given something. would dress like the rocky MT but

no fag stuf

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please go back to grade school for grammar lessons.

There is a difference between "your" and "you're". If your characters are of high enough caliber to be doctors, then at least their speech should convey a level of education worthy of their backstory.

pammycakes13pammycakes13over 10 years ago
more please?

please write another chapter or two, want to see where she goes, and where she orders him around, and to what final end lifestyle they live...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I want my wife to do this for me!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please continue with the next chapters

This story is a lot like the first time I had sex with a man. It was also a Hallowe'en party but I was only 1 of 3 guys dressed in sexy women's clothes -- not all the men were cross-dressed. Me and the other 2 guys all had a great time that night as the others (the women & the other men) all had their way with the 3 of us. I made out with a couple of hot guys, I sucked 4 cocks, and I got fucked twice that night. Later, at home, my wife fucked me with her big strap-on dildo. Now, we regularly attend such parties and I've become a sissy boy slut. Please continue this story with a few more chapters.

betabradbetabradover 10 years ago
Hot !

I would love for a woman to turn me into her own cock sucking sissy !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved It!

I had my first cross dressing in the Cub Scouts. They had a fashion show where scouts were dressed as girls. I was the winner. I loved it all. My sister helped with the makeup. Would love to have your story as a fantasy, hell, a reality for the wife and I. More!

joln321joln321about 10 years ago

Obviously, Jo has been having affairs with her co-workers and decided to include her husband in on "the fun." Reads like there will be additional chapters . would love to read them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I'm a sissy faggot slut bitch too

I too am a sissy faggot slut bitch who has a wife like yours -- she's in charge and tells me what to do. I dress up when she wants me to, I suck he male lover's cocks when she wants me to, I eat her lover's cum out of her cunt when she tells me to, and her male lovers fuck my man-pussy after they fuck her first. I love being her slutty cuckhold. Please tell more stories like this one -- it made me so hard I came into my hand and ate it all up !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Could not have been any worse if you tried

So many illogical things. So implausible. (I'd like you to find me ANY man that could walk in tall spiked heels the first time he puts them on). I'm still laughing at how bad this was. Should have been posted in humor/satire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

divorce time

t1m1d1t1m1d1over 9 years ago
Yeeessss

I absolutely loved your story! I love being allowed or made to wear panties and stockings for my partners. I cum before the end of the story I was turned on so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
just like me

Just like your statement at the end of the story-- I too never want to be a heterosexual man again. I too am a sissy gay crossdressing husband who pleases his wife and does whatever she wants. I serve her and her male lovers - I suck all their cocks and they all fuck me deep and hard - all while my wife watches. I truly enjoy being gay even though my wife and I still love each other. We're now friends with benefits - and I'm the one who pleases her any way she wants. Please tell more stories and more chapters. I can't wait.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
good story

if you like betrayal of a loved one. there had to be something in the drinks, this was planned for him, so james and his wife could fuck around. the last thing james will see when he dies is hubby pissing on his face, trying to put out the fire the oil he is soaked in. his wonderful wife, will not ever be pretty or erotic or sexy again, but she will definatly live, only in a third world country, as a slave, that no one will want to touch, because she is so hideous looking, along with her body.

there is a price for betrayal, and it must be paid.

another wonderful wife story, this could have been so much more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Who are you trying to convince that you are "straight"? Between the theme of your story, the willingness of the husband to accept a controlling wife (not to mention a good ass fucking) and the photo you posted there is little doubt that you are at the least bisexual. Maybe you "need" to be forced to enjoy sex with other men just to keep up the illusion. This was a hot story with out the need to turn the husband into a "bitch". Oh, the cocks they could share with just a change of attitude.

Tootight1Tootight1over 5 years ago
2nd read, good story

I loved the story, I have to say that up front, because I did not like what happened to their marriage. The hubby still doesn't know what has happened to his marriage, but he will soon enough. My last comment is dated, but who cares. I still feel she abused her hubby way too much. The fact she has been cheating on her husband for who knows how long entered my mind instantly. When he let those two guys take him back to a bedroom, after he looked at his wife and she winked, would be the end to all of them. Was there a single I love you, anywhere in this story, no. Loving wife my ass. Pay back would be heart felt, extremely.

Some would say I am going overboard here, but consider, she never talked to him about anything in the story, she wanted adventure, or bigger dick, or try on my panties so we can play together, nothing. It was a complete betrayal. Those Doctors and nurses would all pay.

Riki1942Riki1942over 1 year ago

I'm a sissy and, although I'm not into women, I have to say this story was hot and there is something that excites me about the idea of a woman watching me have sex.

I have only had a couple of threesomes and been gangbanged only once, but there is nothing like the feeling of a nice hard cock sliding into your sloppy wet butt after taking another guy's load.

wyrdrunewyrdruneover 1 year ago

One of the hottest stories I have read in a long time - thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beat the shit out of her and divorce her. The woman that's supposed to love you and the one that you trust the most in this world has just betrayed that trust, humiliated you and exposed you to every sexually transmitted disease known to man. And raped you to boot. Go to the hospital and have a rape kit done. DNA is a bitch and your soon to be ex-wife should have known that. DIvorce her while she's in jail and keep most of the assets. Sue ALL those involved (the DNA won't lie) and the hospital. Walk away a much richer and smarter man. Depressing yes, but you would rake in enough to retire.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous