All Comments on 'Halloween Party at Willamette'

by Kansas

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
rml65rml65over 8 years ago
can,t wait for more!

Your story as with your others was a total enjoyment! Can't wait for more from you!! Thank you!

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 8 years ago
Show some respect

If you're going to write - and get off on - lesbian porn, at least speak respectfully about us, rather than referring to us as "creepy." FOH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Reality

There is real school named Willamette University in Oregon near the Willamette River, but it is coed.

KansasKansasover 8 years agoAuthor
responding to FireWolves

This story is a first-person narrative. If Claire believes that some of the girls (not ALL of the girls, only SOME) on the Willamette basketball team are "creepy," is it wrong for her to say so? Does that cross some kind of unwritten line? Is basketball now considered sacrosanct?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very nice story.

Love your writing.

Thank you.

PS: swimmer are nicer than basket ball player... that's well known ; )

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dear Kansas make more of these

Make a part 2 to this story

LcnmdLcnmdover 8 years ago
A wonderful story!

I love it, and hope you'll follow it up with more!

Thank you!

L

va45va45over 8 years ago
very wonderful party

Perfect party could not want more and very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved this story....

I hope you decide to write more about Claire's 4 years at Willamette.....

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 7 years ago
very nice story

it did not get me off, but I read the whole thing and was happy I did, very talented writing

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 4 years ago
Very hot story!

Wow, very nice and very hot story! thank you for sharing it with us!

BillyslateBillyslateover 3 years ago

Absolutely Hot!!

I really adored this story, in which the "heat was turned on high" and there was never a "flame-out!! The party was "awesome" and quite well done, ending a perfectly written sexy Halloween Tale!!

5*-Stars In Everyway🎉!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You’re no different from the herd - lesbian authors LOVE to belittle and degrade lesbians by “giving” them small or even tiny breasts!!! As if it would matter one iota that some of the women in your story had larger breasts!!! You are much more than shallow, you’re dysfunctional as well!! I’m simply sticking up for my sister and her lesbian friends who run across your kind everyday of their lives!!!

MrSmith27MrSmith2712 months ago

I would love to see a follow on chapter of the continuing exploits of these women.

kbone1kbone16 months ago

This is a great and erotic story! I hardly slept a wink reading it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous