All Comments on 'Halloween Party Ch. 02'

by vulpis

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
don-donna2don-donna2almost 17 years ago
Great ending--Yes, he is a total asshole (If you -

--wish to be polite) She certainly did not enjoy it which certainly would be a true result. She is devestated which is to put that mildly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Rather nasty story, probably true to the writer

A nasty rape story, not good to read at all. Do we need to boost the lucubrations of these selfish rapists by publishing them/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
it is rape!

this is actually a fairly good representation of how actual date rape occurs, the man is clueless and has no idea how devastated the woman can be. He really doesn't think he did anything wrong. This is a very good read for a man to get the understanding that no matter what a woman does or how far she goes....NO means NO!

I actually had an ex boyfriend rape me in a manner similar to this...because we had been intimate once he figured we could be again....even after I said clearly NO. He did not even think he had raped me until years later when he tried it again and I flat out told him that if I said no and he continued that was considered rape. He FINALLY got the point. Before he really did think I was teasing/playing around.

I-WISHI-WISHalmost 17 years ago
Great Story

All thats missing is his punishment. I think someone cutting off his cock and jaming up his ass would be fair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Admittedly, in the NonConsent section... but disturbing.

It's the tears and the misery and the repeatedly saying no that makes this story a turn-off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous