All Comments on 'Halloween Party Surprise'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

That didn't take long to get Posted!

Guess someone else thought it was as good (hot) as I did!!

j

Red48beardRed48beardover 8 years ago
slow moving

excellent story... pace slow for me today, but other days nice and leisurely so as to maximize the finish... which was nice... (my guess) there will be follow up story to reveal the "hosts" for our intrepid pair??

thanks for great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW! What a totally sexy story...

Home Run!!!!!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Absolutely great story

I've been to hot Halloween parties but nothing like this. Great story, loved the content and storytelling. xoxoxo Annette

TobyTykeTobyTykeover 8 years ago
Great way to spend Halloween

Loved the story, especially the 'games' at the various holes. I host adult parties and have already thought how I can modify a few of them to ad spice to our evenings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sequel Please

Love this world and would love to find out who invited them (neighbor/friend/family member?). Also would love to see Trish/the Greek Goddess, the Princess Leia, and the Jessica Rabbit come visit with their husbands and see more swinging and group sex.

WolfDesireWolfDesireabout 8 years ago

A very well written story, that keeps you waiting for & wanting more to happen to the Stories Main Couple.

I hope you write at least 1 more story, if nothing else, so everyone can find out who invited them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Crazy & fantastic

By far the best Halloween story I ever read. More please, as other friends said.

Bingo, five stars !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

Great story. Had us on our toes to see what will happen next. Great read !!! Love the Halloween stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow!

Fantastic read. I too am hoping for a part 2 to see who invited them but if not, keep the stories coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awsome

I'm usually lazy and don't post feedback, but WOW. This has got to be one of the best written pieces I have read in some time. The pacing is spot on. Your growth as an author over time is evident. Keep writing amazing stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
happy halloween

Love Halloween stories and this was incredibly erotic and a joy to read. Thanks so much for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This was honestly so hot and made my pussy so wet! Wish I had someone to fuck me really hard right now :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Amazing story. A part 2... or 1.5 (same night from wifes point of view) is the only thing i can think of to make this a better story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Please

Like everyone else, I'd certainly love to see more of this story. This may be the best story that I've read on this site.

Super nitpicky comment, but wouldn't the hood of the car be really hot after even a 10 minute drive home? Yes, it's a story, but it was something that just popped into my head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Erotic

So erotic and fun to read! But the main character has a big ego, and it makes me feel sorry for his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

One of my favorite stories on Literotica. I would love to see a story from the wife's point of view.

timm10827timm10827over 7 years ago

This is a super hot story! Great job! Very well written and the sex scenes are amazingly done. Just too bad there is no 6th star. I will be reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Best story I've read on this site. 5/5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sluts and whores

A story filled with unlikable people. Too many diseases to count. Yuck.

flyingfish33flyingfish33over 6 years ago
Awesome story

Loved it, and long enough that I can keep coming back and re-reading.

So good!

GriffyD_BoyGriffyD_Boyover 6 years ago

I love stories where characters discover a naughty side they didn't know had. This is one of the best examples of this sort of story I've read here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 Stars

Too bad I can only score this a 5. Well worth more points.

bunkeracebunkeraceabout 6 years ago
Next year

Like to see a story about next years party after they discover who invited them.

FmypcktFmypcktover 5 years ago
Loved it!

I haven’t been this aroused reading a story in a long time. The story drew me in and kept my panties damp! (And the ensuing playtime was fantastic-FYI)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good fantasy, but...

...I prefer reality. Nevertheless, it was very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
part 2

PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
part 2 please!

you need to write me, this needs a part 2 or 10. different events, different couples more more more!

Scorpio2stepScorpio2stepalmost 5 years ago
Great fun!

It started out a little unusual, but got really fun quickly! The ending left room for several more chapters and was "romantic" in the sense that a marriage probably became stronger than before.

Loved it's!

more.pleasemore.pleasealmost 5 years ago
Great story! Very well told

I really enjoyed this and agree with the comments that you need to continue the storyline

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsabout 4 years ago
great fun story

really enjoyed reading this... thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Some

people are able author hot content sensual stores and some can not.

You are one of the can do authors.

Always enjoy reading one of your presentations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wowf

I loved this story it was very erotic and well written. Such a hot scenario had my cock hard the whole time. Sent it to my wife to read I'm pretty positive she's going to enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What happened next between the Fireman and his wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best story ever!

Waiting for the sequence...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank-you. Just found this story and love it. Please continue the story. Loved the characters but the only thing is I wish you could have provided a better decription of Mike and his wife. Possibly this is a one time thing or they work out the issues and continue on a new path. You are a very talented writer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Is there a version from the wife's side. That's a story I would love to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolute trash. Right, people call each other "hey lover"? How are old you are? 200 years? Stop writing erotica.

norcal62norcal62almost 3 years ago

Why is the hubby so often a prissy weakling in LW stories. So much more interesting when he is the willing or instigating partner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well it looks like you have set yourself up nicely for a continuation with Jessica making a house call to help them learn about their future sexual possibilities as well as finding out who had sent them the invite (with Jessica also mentioning they obviously had 2 more partners who must already be close to them to play with).

NorCalLokiNorCalLokiover 2 years ago

This is easily one of my top 5 favorite stories on LE. I really appreciate the level of detail you apply to the whole story and character development. And anonymous sex and Halloween....great combo!!!!

nyteramblernyteramblerover 2 years ago

Would love to read another chapter or 2 and even from wife'side would be good also...to see what she did when not around hubby.

76fellow4876fellow48over 2 years ago

After reading the story, I had my wife read it. She thoroughly enjoyed it. So did I.

I am wanting to have us move to that town so that we can attend some of the events.

Well done.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 2 years ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and a FAVORITE. I have also added the author as a FAVORITE. I’m sure I will enjoy his other stories. I love stories about couples exploring and pushing their sexual boundaries. This is certainly one of those stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. A little long but it needed to be. Lots of creative situations. And it was wonderful at the end witht he wife feeling the way she did and working through her desires and attitudes. When I was with a group of swingers we had the same situations come up. Talking it out and finding out that what someone worried about was always a lot more than anyone in the group thought [usually the new people]. Thanks good read. Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jessica, how much do you charge for relationship counselling? Nice one, wrecking things, then getting your victims to pay to try to put things right. Like ransomware, isn't it. get your victims thinking everythings normal, then Bang! Nothings normal and you have to pay up without knowing for sure whether any thing will work.

That bit about Him being able to perform 3 more times? Well it is fiction TOTAL Fiction. No viagra, there children are adults so almost certainly over 40.

So just hope readers will remember that and never even consider doing anything like this without the unpressured agreement of their spouse.

That did not hapen in this case as spouses were deliberately separated before they found out what it was all about.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Just remember studies have established that 80-90% of swinging relationships end up in the Family Court divorcing. Open marriages are open on the outside, inside they are vicious traps that destroy all who feel they are free. In any relationship there is ALWAYS a price to pay and NO easy road to paradise. Anyone who tells you differently is lying and haven’t a clue what they are talking about.

2/5

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Dumb. If they weren’t for going or being at a party like this, they should have left.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A pack of lies.

Separating spouses before they know what it is going on, is going to totally destroy trust when one of them just rips the ribbon apart and waits in vain for their spouse to return.

Oh, of course when the one who did not stop returns, the one that stopped just leaves without talking to their spouse.

Jessica comforts the abandoned spouse and makes arrangements to visit his/her home for counselling. Course it is going to be too late most of the time but as long as Jessica gets paid she is not complaining!

wotaz2wotaz2almost 2 years ago

Wow that was hot loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Besides being incredibly erotic, this story presented a good study in how marriage partners can loosen up and really enjoy fucking as opposed to making passionate love with each other. Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife, My wife, My wife, My wife, My wife, My wife, My wife, My wife, My wife, My wife, ! Ger her name you idiot!

Horrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Disregard all the nasty things said about the story. It was erotic, sexy as hell and told very well. I imagine the nastiness comes from people who have never written a story of their own. Personally , I thin it was one of the best stories I have read on here. Just an idea for a future story, how about one where a mom takes out her exhibitionist tendences on her son. I'm sure you know the result that would follow.

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 1 year ago

Wanting to dresss as a hooker, something wrong with him. Besides being a cuck

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 year ago

Very sensual tale of explorations and new experiences... well-written, and highly erotic as the wife learns to be more accepting of her own sexuality, previously tamped down.

While some of the challenges were a bit overboard, a follow-on chapter could be to find out who invited them, and exploring THAT relationship as well as the one with the therapist...

5 stars !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great fantasy, well done.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please give us the wife's side of this adventure.

SandyBBSandyBB10 months ago

Brilliant story, some parts really hit the button. Shame the wheel barrow part was not expanded on!

Read1325Read13257 months ago

Great story. As others have noted, it would be nice if the wife's side had some additional detail.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Improbable. A fantasy with positive outcome this time.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excellent, very well done, a great fantasy where no one gets hurt, but just enough remorse, guilt and ambivalence to be plausible.

49ers6949ers69about 1 month ago

Outstanding story. Very well written. Loved the different characters. the story line flowed perfectly. Very believable.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Nice touch at the end. Malpractice is always

such a thrill. Jessica / Adrian seems to have

figured that its OK if she only Fucks “Special”

patients, clients, or whatever she calls them.

Chances are they’ll be called “Victims” when

they get to court. Note, malpractice insurance

doesn’t cover sexual misconduct so make sure

your passport is up to date sweetheart.

shr

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Some fantasy thrown in for sure, but reminds me of some of the parties from my younger days. Just on a much grander scale. I doubt that there were ever more than ten or twelve couples at the parties I went to. We did party hardy and nearly every two weeks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...