All Comments on 'Halloween Pool Party Pt. 08'

by sissymissyct

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awful writing

Disgusting characters wallowing in shit. Just plain bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sick!

But awesome! Really people, its just a story! Well done, i would like to see the poor sissy cum at least, but great story non the less

CumHungry55CumHungry55over 4 years ago
Cum Hungry Forever!

I would so love to be Brenda! It would be my utmost pleasure to be completely covered & filled with as much pussy juice & creamy cum as possible. Plus to drink as much golden pee as given to me!

A Truly Wonderful Story! It makes me Cum Hungry more & more, I Love It!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This made me want to be Brenda. I want to be used and dressed as little sissy bimbo. I want to wear panties and please my mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would love to meet Brenda

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

can only give this 2 skipped through most of it. the story started good then fastly dropped in both quality and length. you use almost 4 chapters to feminize the pool boy employee, and then i don't know if you know how hypnosis works, and then i don't understand if this is a sissy story or a hate towards men kinda story. Then i in general don't see the point in chastity with spikes why be cruel? if she is a true mistress she would never have to use that stuff she would have the respect of her subs as a nature. It more seem like she has a hidden lesbian inside her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous