Halloween Spirit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know what came over me at that point, but I suddenly knelt down next to her, sucked one of her exposed nipples into my mouth and began circling it softly with my tongue. I continued this for a few minutes, then switched to the other breast for a little while. After teasing each nipple back and forth in turn I realised that I was getting really turned on, and I knew that I couldn't just stop there, so I grabbed the zipper on the side of her sleeping bag and dragged it all the way down to the bottom as quietly as I could manage.

I silently opened her bag and basked in the view of her magnificent body, concealed just barely by her gown. I knelt over her feet, with one leg positioned on each side of hers, then grabbed onto the bottom of the gown and lifted it until the lower half of her body was exposed, then let it drop down onto the top half of her body. She was wearing a pair of red lace panties and a set of white stockings that looked remarkably like my own, all of which I stripped off and casually tossed over my shoulder.

I ran my hands up her legs, then leaned down and stared kissing her thighs. She didn't wake up, but one of her hands made its way to the back of my head and guided me in the direction of her hot little pussy. I could still clearly recall what the stranger had done to me upstairs, and I decided to try and imitate that as closely as I could to make sure Nina had it just as good.

I started by running my tongue around the outside of her pussy lips, making sure to only just barely make contact, and after every few rotations I would change direction. Nina's breath sped up a little, but I was only warming up. I began running my tongue up and down her opening, letting it penetrate her just a little every now and then, and when I felt that I had been teasing her for long enough I spread her open with one hand and began to gently tongue-fuck her.

I assumed that Nina was a heavy sleeper, because she didn't wake up, but her breath was getting very ragged and I could hear her moaning softly under her breath. I didn't know if I wanted her to awaken or just have a orgasm in her sleep, so I kept it soft and slow, and whenever she started thrashing around too badly I would slow down until she was calm again. After maybe an hour of oral sex she was covered in sweat and her legs were wrapped tightly around me, so I decided to go for the big finish.

I pulled out completely and held back for as long as I felt she could take it, then in a flash took her clitoris into my mouth and started sucking on it while I moved two fingers in and out of her pussy. She climaxed almost instantly, but I kept on going until she had come on my face at least three times, luckily I had the forethought to reach up and cover her mouth when she did, so Kim and Tracy were only mildly disturbed by her shouts of passion.

My task complete, I climbed up her body and pushed our lips together in order to kiss her lightly, and to my utter shock she opened her eyes and forced her tongue into my mouth! We made out for a few minutes, then when I pulled back a little to catch my breath Nina leaned forward so hers lips were against my ear.

"That was the most intense orgasm I've ever had, hopefully you won't mind if I return the favor once I catch my breath" she whispered to me.

I blushed, then glanced around the room.

"Hell, maybe we could wake them up as well..."

"Maybe..."

12