All Comments on 'Halloween Surprise'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
prop69prop69over 6 years ago
10 pages is toooo long

Started and quit

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
it's a...

great tale and well told.

Thanks for your time and talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful

10 pages is not enough, I would gladly read more. If you ever decide to add more or make a follow-up (perhaps about Dianne and Matt's relationship) I would devour it. You have great talent.

JohnCKJohnCKover 6 years ago
Excellent story

When i first started reading i was ok, just another incest story. But you turned it into something much greater than that, the 5 stars where inevitable at the end..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
10 Stars!

Wonderful story. Loved all the principal actors. Great way to wake up this snowy morning!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

great story thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent Story

Excellent Story great character development and easy flow. Thank You

QuinceQuinceover 6 years ago
Great story!

Incest stories aren't usually my thing, but Halloween stories are, and this one was beautifully written. Congratulations, and good luck with the contest!

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 6 years ago
Loved it but..

As an avid reader of incest stories I must say I was a little disappointed they ended up not being together.

The end was beautiful all in all but a little bit rushed, like you felt you had wrote too much and needed to wrap things up. Hope to read more of you in this category, your writing is refreshing.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 6 years ago
This guy is the biggest sap

Wuss

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very nice read

That was one of the more beautiful stories I've read in a while. I had to read till the end to know how everything shaped out. Thank you.

sali6435sali6435over 6 years ago
WOW!

Was not expecting a story like that. very well done. it was enthralling to read, and really twisted around plot wise. a pleasure to be sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One Word.......PERFECTION!

Five plus stars without question. I love halloween stories and they do not get any better than this one.

Thank You!

scotlytscotlytover 6 years ago
Great Story

I haven't been able to stop readi g this story since I started it. You did a so detail job.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Five stars

One of the best that I've ever read. I didn't stop reading until I had finished it.

meme165meme165over 6 years ago

Wow, fantastic. I was expecting a long lost aunt, but this was even better, and the reaction seemed so much more realistic than the usual "oh well lets carry on having sex"

Thank you for a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
how did she miss it...

she read his ID. It didn't click, hey, his name is the same name as my baby brother. Let me ask him more probing questions?

ender2k2kender2k2kover 6 years ago
Great story.

Good luck on the contest. Frank (Matt) had covered up his name with tape before showing her the ID.

AxelottoAxelottoover 6 years ago
This ought to get six stars, or more

Good for sex, great for story, got me right in the feelings. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant

Absolutely brilliant, great story,loved all of it well done. Ending was a bit quick. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good

I really don't like reading the long stories, but I am glad I read this one. It was very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

What a delightful story. Cudos

Patton_McGroinPatton_McGroinover 6 years ago
Very nice

A very enjoyable story. Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh, come on already. I’m crying. Thank you.

I hesitate at beginning long stories, because I usually enjoy them. Well, I started reading and reading, and other than helping with dinner, I just kept reading. I can offer really no constructive criticism, as this is essentially perfect. The finish was kind of abrupt, but the alternative was complicated and would take another 20 pages to sort out. I do like the fast forward finish, but it does make me wonder about the relationship with their mother, how Matt met his wife, that kind of stuff.

At the end, I realized that this was never a sex story. It was always a love story. And since I really enjoy love stories, of course I was crying. As I get older, I appreciate stories about love and family and good friends more than I ever did in my younger days. So I thank you for making me feel more human, and for reminding me about what is really important.

Thanks for a good cry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Great Story

I will echo the earlier comment that this is not a sex story, it is a love story. The stories I have enjoyed the most in Literotica have all been love stories, and yours is one of the best I can recall reading. Please keep writing!

Panjetarkan1

Thors_FistThors_Fistover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank You All

I am so appreciative of the lovely comments from all of you. I make note of the people who felt the ending was a little abrupt. It was a tad, but as I was writing it, I realized that this story was not complete until we get the story of Matt/Dianne, Chloe, and Elaine. So I have plans to take each of these people a few steps farther. It won't be too quickly; probably after Christmas before I can start it the first one. I hope you like those as much as this one.

mentalmanmentalmanover 6 years ago
Speechless

I don't have the words to describe how much I enjoyed this story - on SO many levels. YOU are the wordsmith, not I. So heap praise upon your self in grand fashion, because you deserve it.

Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent......

Wow......what a great Love Story......didn't want it to end

Thank you for such a treat!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fucking A

I'm just the opposite of many here; I don't usually go for the 'love stories'. Not that I go for the strokers either. I love the longer stories where you actually have a story, but you intersperse some hot explicit sex. It's not the author's fault if some illiterates can't read ten pages. But this story was gut wrenching. I join the chorus who says the ending was a bit rushed. But otherwise? Stupendous! I wish I could give more than the five I gave. Look forward to fleshing out the story more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I must say I am surprised at how the twist went off and not too pleased either. I don't like the idea of Chloe bedding Elaine at all never mind that quickly. I'm glad they caught chris and he will be getting his. I do like that Matt found someone else cause you totally owed the guy after chloe cheats on him then comes out as gay, then ella is found to be elaine and won't touch the guy, and then chloe takes her to bed.

I love nice long stories, it really lets you get into the world the author is creating. The ending was rushed way too much for my tastes.

I gave it a 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Clitoris is not included in female anatomy?

Good story, though I had to skip from Page 5 to write this comment...

Why was the clitoris completely missed from Ella's anatomy lesson? Especially since it's been repeatedly shown that most women don't come from vaginal penetration, but moreso clitoral stimulation.

Please revise the story and give the clit a chance to shine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lovely story

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed a story.. Thank you for this one ❤️❤️

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
Ending could've been better

I LOVED the story except for how the ending was glossed over. I was hoping for trial highlights, Christopher going to jail and being gang banged repeatedly to let him know what it feels like to be raped, how half his money was given to Elaine for partial compensation for what her life had turned into, I was hoping for hearing how Matt meets Dianne, falls in love, marries, has kids, what happens between Elaine and Georgina. Wayyyy too much build up to an ending that isn't there. Maybe all that can be covered in a part 2??? Probably not but it would be nice. Can't wait to read your other 2 series (Proper Scottish Wife and WBDP) just hoping the endings are better. lol I've been hoarding them so that I can read them all at once. I prefer to read series when they are done so I don't have to wait (I'm a very impatient person) for the next chapters to be posted. I'd read the Worlds Best Diet Plan - Jingle Bell last Dec. when it was published.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice but disappointed

Great job but you covered all the characters in the epilogue but left out Beth the baby sister and their mom. Would have like to hear what happened to them. Also did Elaine and Matt get together again after they found out the were related. As is said often hard to get cat back in the bag once it's out

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story!

Well developed characters, great pacing, excellent dialogue. It was a fun and rewarding read.

There were two minor concerns. 1) The lack of outrage and (verbal) aggression towards the mother by Matt. It seems that it would have been natural for him immediately after hearing the story to be incensed and want to cut off all contact from both parents with the sole exception of physically confronting the father. Elaine is someone he just convinced himself that he is in love with and his mother not only didn't protect her, she didn't believe her, she didn't do anything to investigate before Elaine left (a polygraph would have been pretty simple, publicly available and not too much money 20 years ago) AND she never corrected the initial claim to the children that their elder sister didn't love them.

2) The seemingly easy wrap up of the incestuous affair appeared too simple, cut and dry and too quick. This was clearly his physical ideal and there was every indication that he had completely fallen for her in a non-platonic fashion. After a decade of detached, unemotional sex she had found someone who she felt sexually and emotionally safe with, who was better than anyone she had ever been with and who made it impossible to got back to prostitution.

I believe that those are reasonable qualms, but rather insignificant in the grand scheme of things. It was a great story. Well done.

maxx308maxx308over 6 years ago
A very enjoyable story

Contrary to other commitments I liked the ending as much as I enjoyed the entire story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Impressive

Wonderful! I really was moved by the story. I feel the ending left enough to the reader to decide. Not everything needs to be spelled out to the letter. I could see this as a short film. You have a gift, good luck with your writing. I think there was even room for a confrontation scene with the father, prehaps him reflecting on his abusive family history being told to Matt from a prison visitation room. Even a scene of him being confronted by his wife with the police as a sting set up. Youve got a really great base to make this something screenworthy. Good luck and enjoy yoyr Halloween.

joep01joep01over 6 years ago
impressive narrative

I found the story to be well written, engaging and has a great plot twist that I should have seen coming but didn't.

Please keep up the great work!

WesafftonWesafftonover 6 years ago

Just one of the best, without a doubt

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So horribly rushed. So disappointing.

It's so frustrating to read. 10 pages and we have a rushed story. The trust is revealed in page 8, then, the story ended and the epilogue happened in page 9. Do you see the problem here? And the epilogue, oh boy... Dianne just comes out of nowhere and Chloe, a main character, doesn't even appeared. Imaging what will you react if in the Harry Potter's epilogue,which is also quite bad, just the Potters appeared, Hermione and Ron are nowhere in sight and only offhandedly mentioned.

The interesting part of a plot twist is how the characters react to it, and Matt's reaction is pathetic. He is so lifeless. Furthermore, for the twist, you intentionally withheld the information about Matt's family, we don't know anything about them until the twist. It make the revelation falls flat. The parents which we don't know anything about or care about turn out are a bunch of asshole, well okay. If we have a delusion that they are a normal and functional family at the beginning, the twist will have more impact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OUTSTANDING!

Well developed story. Best I've read lately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best so far!

One of the better Incest stories, because it involves a bit of romance and and some reality. I would have given it a higher grade, had there been one.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

a beautiful story. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful with a glaring FLAW!

Ok I enjoyed this story so much. In fact I find it to not be a sex story but a truly great short story. The love and compassion in the words and the character development of the three main characters was amazing and I found myself more interested than aroused. My one major problem with the whole thing was it should not have had incest (which I do enjoy, I knew what I was getting into when I started reading) or the subsequent down to earth too real for an erotic twist ending which in my opinion was NOT a happy ending. Elaine and Matt should have definitely ended up together happy and sexually charged with a possibility of Chloe joining (or not). Again wonderful and loving story but should be rewritten as non incest with a different ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Praise with actual constructive criticism.

I was honestly not expecting this. I was expecting it to devolve into sex with evey new female character like most of the stories. Though i was very pleasantly surprised to see the very realistic and engaging story. I do wish we would've maybe seen Chloe and Elaine actually stay together. And actually get closure on a bunch of things. One glaring problem is that you just dump a new character on us at the very end and expect us to just accept it. Thats an easy way to turn your reader against you. While i understand maybe you were getting tired of writing it the ending is rushed and it just doesn't feel complete. I do hope you write more like thid in the future and hopefully take this criticism to heart. Best wishes to your future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful

Never stop Writing. Absolutely brilliant!

Thors_FistThors_Fistover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank You

It's true what they say - you can't please everyone. Very first comment is "10 pages, too long, couldn't read it all." Most of the others - ending hurried, too rushed. I admit that when the words start getting past 15 thousand, I get nervous, as I've gotten the too long comment before. Some people don't like anything over two pages. I don't know how to tell a decent story that short. For those of you concerned about the rushed ending, it's not really rushed. It's a teaser to the future. I decided about halfway into this one that it deserved to be longer; that each of the characters deserved more than I could give them in one story. It's going to be at least three more stories longer. What brings them to the Epilogue? Is Elaine alone? Did she get past her previous life? Who's Dianne and how did Matt end up with her? Chloe is successful; how did she reach her success? Is she alone or did she find someone? All of those questions will be answered. So - to the first commenter - tough shit. I can't write a story that short. To the others I say - patience Padawan - all will be revealed in time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

i agree with great story anons comments about lack of emotion from matt, but everyone in general about her rape and subsequent departure. the love was there but overshadowing anything else. no rage, only some sadness. once the familial relationship was glossed over and the sex ended it brought this to a screeching halt. it was a cute disneyana bow wrapping which did all that build up a disservice. overall i enjoyed it and hope you find a way to fix or edit those glaring holes. hope for more soon. also who cares about the length. scroll to the bottom of the page and either read it or dont. jesus people get a grip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoyed it greatly

I want to join those who see this as a love story. I personally felt a little let down by the ending, but then when I read your comments about follow on stories, I knew I was going to follow you and anxiously await the new chapters. I really like your character development and saw the sex scenes as building too. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful

That was a very beautiful and touching love story. Don't listen to some of the idiots who want nothing but hot sex between brother and sister. True of the matter is this more than likely has happened several times in real life and will happen again. When a young girl is sexually assaulted by her father or step-father or uncle against her will she loses all her self-worth and made to feel it is her fault. Ten years is a long time when it comes to people changing especially in appearance. The way I see it they got to rediscover the love they use to have for each other they just went a step further in expressing that love for each other physically as well as emotionally.

Great job regardless if it is a true story or not. And it was not to long at all.

Vassago68Vassago68over 6 years ago
Brilliant!

I have never, in over 10 years on this site left a comment. I felt like this one needed one. Yes, I felt like the ending was a bit rushed. The story was 10 pages, and the ending was pretty abrupt. However, after reading your comments, it makes a bit more sense.

With that having been said, the story was amazing. I look forward to the follow on stories. The character creation, and backstory was very well done. Anyone that says this is too long, or that they prefer shorter stories, doesn't appreciate everything that good characters bring to the table.

I look forward to more from you.

henrycarterhenrycarterover 6 years ago
Elegant Story

The little twist in the Epilogue is GREAT! Because of the category you put it in, the ending was a given, and the subtle hints throughout the story telegraphed the ending. But what an elegant story. TEN pages, not enough. I want to see how you develop the other players in this drama.

More of this quality writing is needed here and Literotica in general.

Thank you for a sincere story.

HC

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago

This was a truly great story and I can see from many of the comments that others enjoyed it as well. Sadly, for me, the ending spoiled the story for me.

I had hoped that Elaine and Matt would have overcome finding out that they were step siblings and remained together. I find it difficult to believe that they both were easily able to change their romantic love for each other into familial love without going through difficult and emotional times. Before the discovery that they were step siblings they both had developed a romantic love for each other and the intensity of romantic love in it's early stages is incredibly difficult to let go of. People have been known to commit suicide in the emotional turmoil and intensity of this early stage of love in certain circumstances.

It's also hard to believe that Matt, having been separated from Elaine at such an early age, would retain any real familial love for her. It's more likely that she would be just a vague and distant memory and it's unlikely that he would feel any sibling emotional connection to the now 29 year old Elaine.

I also find it hard to believe that Matt's good friend, Chloe, would act the way she did in resolving Elaine's and Matt's romantic love into familial love by rationalising their relationship down to familial love. Isn't it more likely that a good friend such as she is supposed to be would encourage their romantic relationship recognising the love that Elaine and Matt had for each other. A good friend is more likely to say screw society, screw the rules and love each other regardless. After all you can't choose who you fall in love with, equally you can't choose to fall out of love with someone regardless of the circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I hate it when this happens!!!!!!

I got so turned on during the first half of the story. Then I fell in love with the characters and their backstories. VERY well written. Definitely not a stroke story. This is erotic literature at it's best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Different, and excellent because of it

This story pleased me for so many reasons. First, ever since the famous movie "Pretty Woman", I have a soft spit for the sweet and sexy hooker with a positive life-changing event. Second, it would have been too easy to have them continue as lovers or to just be so distraught that Elaine would just run away and fall back to her difficult life. Instead, you got them to lovingly work through the experience, save both sisters from a horrid future. That's above and beyond. Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!!

That was the most well written story I have ever read. Sensational writing and what a mixture of a great storyline and some killer sex. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You don't just write porn

This is a straight-up great story. I hope that you've considered writing something to publish and sell. I'd buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ha

Went to UWL and not a big drinker. Definitely fiction! :)

LuddyLuddyover 6 years ago
What an emotional roller coaster

Wow.... definitely did not see that coming. I stayed up an hour to read it all. I haven’t been that captivated in a story in a while. I agree with the other person, your short sorry here rivals any mainstream piece of literature with its eloquence and developed storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I started it and then couldn't stop reading it till I finished it. Very well done. Can't wait till you write something else!!!!

JoshsBondJoshsBondover 6 years ago
Excellent work

I couldn't stop reading it. I guessed at a few things and got them right but couldn't stop till the end.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 6 years ago
Awesome story!!

What an incredible story! I laughed at their beginnings and cried when I found out they couldn't be a couple. I was hoping they were cousins so they could still be together, but the evidence kept piling up and soon it was just too much! You've done a fantastic job with your characters, the story and the ending! I can't wait to read more of your work! Please keep writing!!!

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsover 6 years ago
Couldn't stop reading...

My bath went cold. Fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
welldone outstanding

Fucking awsome great work

Horseman68Horseman68about 6 years ago
Truely Exceptional.

This story is like all pieces yet read by this writer -- exceptionally absorbing and a delight. So well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

very good needs a second chapter to find out what happen to the step father/father

Moms_SonMoms_Sonalmost 6 years ago
I'm Stunned

I've been around this site for about 15 years. I stopped writing many years ago because the moderators wouldn't talk to me about a submission they didn't like. I stopped really reading anything with any seriousness not long after that. Few stories on here really seem worth the effort to read, much less re-read, as I get older. When I do read anything on here, it is mostly for their stroke value when paired with decent storytelling.

I don't know why I read this story. It isn't what I am usually looking for and, with longer stories, I usually just skip between stroke scenes. I tried that with this one but, for some reason, I kept going back and reading the entire thing. By page 5, I had stopped even trying to skip ahead or get to the end quickly. This is particularly interesting to me because the sex scenes, while very well written, again, were not ones that were what I usually look for, or what arouses me.

All I can say is that, except for the epilogue, which was really mundane and maudlin, this is a beautifully written story. The characters are well developed, the situations flow well, the relationships develop well. I would like to have had more to read of how everyone got from the end of the story to everything is perfect for everyone... happily ever after. I would have preferred for it to have just ended without the epilogue. The epilogue just spoiled this very plausible and interesting story that so much time had been spent creating and crafting.

So, I would recommend this story highly but would advise just skipping the tacked on "happily ever after" epilogue. Nice job. Well done.

kiteareskitearesalmost 6 years ago
Thors_Fist strikes again

Another great story.

I thought when Frank showed Ella his ID she should have recognised him...but you solved that. Every time I thought similar, you solved it, eventually (the little sayings).

Personally I skipped a lot of sex scenes as I wanted to get on with the story, the bits I read were a good as ever.

I would have preferred a longer story that included the first reunion and then the jump to what is the epilogue and have the epilogue as a summary of what the individuals did after the reunion to get them to the end of the story.

Felt sorry for Matt, fell in love twice with 2 women he can only love, not be in love with and if I were Dianne I'm sure I would question, more than once, where I stood in the pecking order.

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 5 years ago
Amazing love story

I resisted reading this until I saw your comments at the start; I am not a fan of incest stories. Your comments intrigued me, so I decided to try it. I'm glad I did.

I'm also glad there will be follow-on stories. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why?

Without intent the kink is lost. I can get normal easy, I read this for the fantasy of something i will never do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well done.

Hope I'm not too late.

This is not perfect, but pretty good.

Characters are well drawn, nearly believable.

The resolution of the accidental incest (Chloe's analysis) does not account for the real link between romance and unselfish love. As a professional, I've dealt with two cases that were similar. In neither case was the sexual attraction resolved.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67about 5 years ago
5 stars

I reread this today, still a great story. It does lose a bit when you already know the big surprise parts. I had forgotten some of the smaller details. All in all, while this is a very good story, I believe that your writing has improved a lot since this was written. But that might just be because WBDP is my favorite story on Lirerotica.

Anyway, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
GENETIC SEXUAL ATTRACTION

Commenter, thedayafter, refers to Matt and Elaine as step siblings. But step siblings do not have the same mother nor the same father. The relationship of step siblings is that one's parent is married to the other's parent.

Matt and Elaine are half siblings, since they each have the same mother.

Genetic Sexual Attraction (GSA) is a well researched phenomenon (google it) in which biologically related people are raised apart and meet later in life and have a (sometimes very strong) sexual/romantic attraction to each other. In one case a man in his 60's met his sister for the very first time. He became obsessed with her, calling and sending letters and wanting to visit (she lived at a distance), so much so that his relationship with his wife suffered to the detriment of their marriage. (I do not remember if they had sex, but did have unsisterly kisses and hugs, as I remember). Fortunately, the wife put up with his aberrant behavior until he finally came to his senses and resumed a more normal relationship with his wife.

Being raised together inhibits GSA, even if they are not related, as evidenced by boys and girls who are raised in close proximity to each other, including using the same bathrooms, in Israeli kibbutzes, do not ordinarily develop romantic feelings, preferring those of a neighboring kibbutz.

Google: Genetic Sexual Attraction.

Or, for Literotica stories, add "Literotica " to your search.

GSA can be so strong that what the Anonymous before me (12-17-18) says is likely true, namely, that the attraction between Elaine and Matt would not IRL (in real life) be resolved as easily as it was in this fictional story.

This is only part of why it would have pleased me more if Matt and Elaine had continued their romantic relationship. Maybe not a good idea IRL. But this is Literotica.

I wondered about Elaine at the end. Matt is married. What about Elaine? Still alone?

Still, it was an attention holding, well written 5 star story.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow!!!

This is one of the best stories I've ever read. Not my typical type of story, but it was fantastic! Thank you so much for writing it. I hope all the characters live happily ever after!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The story was great. However, it would've been even better without the twist and the epilogue. Don't get me wrong. It was brilliant but going for too many twists and picture-perfect endings can affect a story. Anyhow, 5 stars from me.

Experienced70Experienced70about 3 years ago

This by far is one of the best stories I have read. I like this romantic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just discovered this story and Author recently. I couldn't stop reading. It went from some lite erotica to a real story with Characters I grew to care about quicker then I thought possible. It was a joy to read, thank you. The pervert in me has one regret though. Would love to have read about Matt, Chloe and Ellaine having a threesome before the "Surprise". Still a work of art though!

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyalmost 3 years ago
Terrific story, Mr. Fist...

Went back in time to read it as a prequel, I guess, to your new Summer Surprise. I'll read that next, but wanted you to know this was extraordinary...

all the best,

Central

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whooa, total 180 from erotica to touching fiction. Not what I was looking for in a wank website, but all the more pleasant for that.

We Wisconsinites: we really are wholesome, aren't we? (Outside of that Ed Gein/Joe McCarthy/Scott Walker/Jeffrey Dahmer dark side.)

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

Well done. This was an enjoyable read. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

They were right it is the best story in the world !

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 2 years ago

Hidden treasure in a wank website, to paraphrase a previous reviewer. When I got to page 6, this is what I had in mind for a comment: I so enjoyed this story! A wonderful love saga. And very funny, I almost laughed as much as ‘Frank’ and ‘Ella’.

And then the incredible turn by adding just a few vital facts. This is mastership.

On to Summer Surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely incredible story!

Axel7Axel7about 2 years ago

Great job, can't believe that this story went from just another sex story to something like this, the ending was also unique to this website, I expected that she was somehow related to the protagonist but the way it was executed and put forth and ended was just amazing.

Axel7Axel7about 2 years ago

Great to see that you're still active on this site and posting stories in other categories, hoping for your comeback in this category again someday *Fingers crossed*

reddbunnzreddbunnzover 1 year ago

Another fantastic story. Thsi author is quickly becoming one of my favorites. So far I have read three of his works: My Taste of Slavery series, The John and Beth Journey into Slavery series (I'm anxiously awaiting to see how this series eventaully ends, and somehow hope that Joshua and Beth stay together forever), and now Halloween Surprise. Although this story does not include any sexual servitude, it'sequally as interesting. Please keep up the great work!

trnmstr48trnmstr48over 1 year ago

Wonderful story once again! I've been working my way through your entire repertoire on the site, and haven't found a bad one yet! Didn't think I'd be very interested in this, as I couldn't figure out how you could possibly make your theme work, but you did it, and with insight and humor! Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Matt & Beth’s reactions to finding out their father is a rapist & child molester is strange and unrealistic. There should be shock, crying, yelling, anger, etc. Something. All there seemed to be was- oh, I thought he seemed a little weird type reaction. In reality, Matt would want to immediately drive home to confront both parents & protect his youngest sister. I would think they would all feel a lot of anger towards their mother, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, and I almost passed on this story because it’s 10 pages. I do have a short attention span tho. I gave it two pages and I was hooked. Not necessarily by the story but by the writing. Mr. Fist, you’ve got some mad skills, sir! I’m going to be checking out your catalog of soon. Probably won’t start with that 60-odd chapter story, I’ll have to work my way up to that one. Thanks for the great entertainment. Five stars, wish I could give it ten.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story only has accidental incest, and and reveals a past horrible criminal-rape incest, yet, it also includes good sex, love, and character arcs. This seems intended as a genre-buster, and not a bad one at that.

Any attempt to deal with consensual incest, say in maturing past it, or growing out of it, or making realistic long-term decisions, you know, development that brings the characters in line with society, is thrown out the window. Remember, not only is incest gross, but the lead female was incest-raped previously.

Of course, facing the future together in the difficult and unapproved relationship is also never possible. None of the possible struggles or triumphs (if you use that term) of those consensually involved in incest are explored.

Bringing in Dianne from out of nowhere is the last straw that shows that this story is 100% written to repudiate the genre. Our MC's happily-ever-after comes from a wife-ex-machina. Dianne has no development, no relation to the story, she is just there at the end for our hero to have a lover/ wife that is not his sister or his lesbian friend.

There is no growth, within the frame of the story, concerning the category title. It almost does not belong.

Is repudiating the genre bad? This is a bit like the LW category with the tussles between the swinger-adjacent, the RAAC crowd, and the BTB crowd.

Anyway, this is a good story, with the horrible criminal side of incest exposed and dealt with, and the little sister protected. The main cast strive towards something good, or towards virtue of some sort mostly throughout.

Well-written Five for you

Reddog222Reddog22212 months ago

As others stated prior, This was a more realistic portrayal of the incest/runaway crisis in society. The later relationship between Matt and Elaine was incidental and was not played up for erotic consumption. I Applaud!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A touching story. Interesting for sure because of the content. I'm not sure I've ever read anything like it. Thanks.

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Absolutely Beautiful piece of writing. Especially loved Ella's persona. Blunt-straight forward and honest As for the story content, I couldn't agree with Reddog222's comments more. You have now become one of my favored authors. Thank you.

albertaboyalbertaboy3 months ago

I really enjoyed this story, took a long time to get into the genre but you handled it really well.

five stars

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

GREAT story.

Just wish you could have not spoiled the incest angle in the beginning.

Maybe put it in "Erotic Couplings"and said "Oh - and there are some other tags, too..."

JimDiamondJimDiamondabout 2 months ago

Loved the story but was a bit surprised by the ending. The parent discounting the sexual abuse is not unusual. As deeply involved as they had become I do have very real doubts about the real relationship they had created just suddenly stopping with real live people. I can certainly believe that they would have separated eventually into other relationships, but that would have evolved. Of course that is just an opinion based on very personal experience, and a bit of actual research back when I was a Social Psychologist in the area...:-)

MurseDMurseDabout 2 months ago

Great story, very well written with a great buildup. I agree with a couple others on here about not spoiling at it the beginning, IMO would have been a better shock/twist to find out like they did. But still, very well done.

JSA69JSA69about 1 month ago

This was a beautiful story. Thanks so much for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThors_Fist@Thors_Fist
Worked in a lot of different fields, which has given me a lot of different interests.