Halloween Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,608 Followers

"Fuck me, Frank. Fuck me hard. Ride me for all you're worth, cowboy. Pound that prick into me. Let me feel you spurt in me, stud. Fill my slit with your spunk, Frank. Let it gush into me. Hose me down. Put out my fires. Faster, Frank. Fuck me, faster."

Her words drove him to renewed efforts. His cock was plunging to the back of her pussy and his pubic bone was bruising her clit with the force of his thrusts.

"You're making me cum again, lover. Give it to me now. Let me feel it. Shoot your gun into me. Aauugghhh."

Her cunt spasmed on his cock and Matt sensed it swell with her words and the top seemed to blow off as he spewed more cream into her body. He grunted as his balls emptied themselves into her welcoming pussy.

"Oh, shit," he said, falling to his side to avoid crushing her. "If anything, that was better than the blow job. I'm at a loss for words. I can't catch my breath."

She turned on her side to face him, rubbing her hand over his chest. "I liked it too, Frank. Some of the best sex I've ever had."

"You're not teasing me, are you? It really was good, not just my imagination."

"We were really in sync. I'll be honest. If I were selling this, I'd probably tell you how great you were, regardless of whether or not you delivered. But I'm not trying to sell you anything. I did this because I wanted to. I've got no reason to lie to you. In a couple days, I'll leave La Crosse and you'll never see me again. I don't have to stroke your ego. You don't seem the type requiring an ego stroking. I fucked you because I enjoyed your company and you've been sweet. You haven't treated me like a whore, which I kind of am. Not like most whores, I suppose, but I am selling a sexual experience for money. So, thanks for that.

"You're refreshingly honest. You didn't try to exaggerate your athletic prowess, or convince me what a Don Juan you were. You didn't try to rape me or shame me when I refused to suck more cocks at the party. You offered me an option, food or beverage with nothing more than the possibility of something more. You haven't done a slam, bam, thank you ma'am on me, which is what I normally expect. Get your rocks off and push me out the door. You've been solicitous of my comfort, my pleasure. Almost like a date, though I know it's nothing more than a financial transaction. Now, as I recall, you threw a massage into your offer."

He pulled the covers down.

"Of course. Lie down square on the bed, turn over on your stomach and let yourself relax."

She turned over. Matt got some massage oil and rubbed some onto his hands to warm it before applying it to her shoulders. He slowly worked her neck and her upper arms and shoulders, making sure he couldn't feel any more knots before moving on. He worked his way down to her middle back, easing the kinks there as well, applying more oil as needed. He moved lower, stroking her lower back and working down to her ass. He kneaded those perky globes at length, then started on her long legs, thighs and calves and finally her feet, rubbing all of them until they were limp noodles.

"If you turn over, Ella, I'll do your front."

No response.

"Ella?"

Her eyes were closed and her breathing even. She'd fallen asleep.

"My job here is done," he whispered to her sleeping form. "Good night angel." He pulled the covers over her body and went to read another chapter of his anatomy book.

He checked the time. Chloe should be home by now. He sent her a text.

Girl spending the night. She doesn't have warm clothes, only skimpy Halloween costume. I'd like to take her someplace special tomorrow. She'll need jeans, t-shirt, sweater and warm socks. She appears to be your size, bring the appropriate girly things. You can go with us.

Is she cute?

You would be all over her.

I'll be there. What time?

9:00 AM.

What's her name?

She was dressed as Vampirella. I'm calling her Ella for short. I'm Frank or Mr. Stein.

Frankenstein?

Of course.

Where is she now?

Asleep in bed. I massaged her to sleep.

Been there, done that. R U going to fuck her?

Already have. Best I've ever had, bar none.

Does that mean it's my turn?

Don't know if she swings that way.

Where'd U meet?

The Party.

How?

She was giving blow jobs for $20. I was next in line when she stopped. I offered her food and massage if she'd reconsider.

She's a pro?

Not like U think.

What R U doing now?

Studying.

Figures. See you AM.

Nite.

Matt turned off his phone. After he read half the chapter, he was too tired to retain any more. He crawled into bed with Ella and snuggled against her body. She nudged her ass against him, seeking his warmth. He felt his cock stirring, but fortunately, went to sleep before it could cause any trouble.

Matt woke up the next morning experiencing the most exquisite pleasure he'd ever woken to. His cock was bathed in warm, soft wetness. He squeezed open an eye and Ella was sucking his prick, taking his cock down her throat which opened to accept his entire length. He didn't know how long she'd been working it before he'd finally stirred, but he was close to cumming. He grabbed her head, grunting, thrusting, looking for release. Then it was there and Ella drank down every drop he had to give. She kept sucking until she was sure she had every drop.

"How do like waking up that way?" Ella asked.

"Much better than an alarm clock." He glanced at the clock. "Why are you awake so early?"

"I need to get going. I'm sure you have other things you need to do. I didn't want to leave without saying goodbye. You can go back to sleep if you like."

"No, you can't go. I have some plans for you."

"Mr. Stein. Just because I've shared myself with you doesn't mean you get to have me whenever you want. I have things I have to do, too."

"It's not like that. No sex, I mean, not unless you want to. If you stay here another night, you don't have to fork out for a motel room, give yourself some breathing room without having to suck more cock."

"Except for yours?"

"I'm serious. You don't have to suck any cock if you don't want. Chloe's coming over at 9:00 with some warm clothes for you. We're going someplace all together; Chloe too. I believe you'll love it. Please stay."

"You're serious. This isn't about sex?"

"Dead serious. No sex."

"In that case, do you have a shirt or something I can wear. I can't very well go around in my Vampirella outfit."

"I'm sure Chloe would like to see you in it."

"No sex means no sex, not just boy sex."

"She's not expecting anything. Doesn't mean she won't try once she sees you, but she can take no for an answer. Would you like a T or a sweatshirt?"

"Sweatshirt will do, especially if it's oversized and can cover the girly bits."

"Big sweatshirt coming right up."

He pulled one of the big Eagle sweats from his drawer and tossed it to Ella. She shrugged off her coat and took off the costume again, already having prepared to leave. She put on the sweatshirt, which felt soft and warm against her bare skin.

"This is the school logo, isn't it?" Ella asked.

"Yes, it is. Good old U of W - La Crosse, Eagles. My prospective alma mater."

"I wanted to thank you for the massage. I never had a better one. It put me right to sleep. It surprised me I relaxed that much. We're practically strangers."

"You're welcome. I noticed. It was pretty late and our sex was fairly strenuous. The bath was relaxing. I wasn't upset you slept. I planned to massage the front of your body in addition to your back, but if you're asleep, you can't relax more than that. Pointless to wake you up for the finale."

"The front, huh. Sorry I missed it. Interesting to see how that would have worked. You said Chloe's coming over at 9:00?"

"That she is. She'll be prompt."

"That's still two hours away. What do you want to do while we wait?"

"That's a loaded question."

"Not really. I've removed sex from the equation."

"We could play strip poker, but I've got you at a disadvantage there. I've got two things on. You only have one."

"No. Strip poker's usually a prelude to sex."

"I can make breakfast. I don't have a lot of stuff. I can make fried eggs and bacon or mix up a delicious protein shake with loads of vitamins and minerals."

Ella laughed and said, "I think I've had enough protein shakes to last awhile, another already this morning. I'll take bacon and eggs, please."

"You can shower if you want while I'm cooking. Clean up a little after our adventures last night."

"What kind of uncouth lout do you take me for. I showered before I put my costume back on. You're the sleepy head. What time did you go to bed last night?"

"Almost 1:30. I was trying to read another chapter for my Anatomy Class. I have a quiz on Monday I need to study for."

"You really do put a lot of effort into your education, don't you?"

"It's my future. If I don't look after myself, who will."

"Do you want me to do anything?" Ella asked.

"How good are you at burning toast?" Matt asked.

"I'm really good at burning toast, especially if you like charcoal. Of course, my last toaster might have been busted."

"The toaster is set for perfectly brown slices. If you don't fuck with the settings, I'm sure it will be burned just right. Don't start until I put the eggs on. How do you like your fried eggs?"

"Over easy."

He fried eight strips of bacon and put the strips on paper towels to drain. After pouring off the excess grease, he broke two eggs in the pan and fried until the edges started to curl, then flipped the eggs, ensuring he didn't break the yolk. Ella started the toast as soon as the eggs went in. They popped and she smeared butter on, adding it to the plate with two fried eggs and four strips of bacon. She dropped two more slices in the toaster before taking her plate and bringing it in the dinette table, also over looking the Mississippi River, a much smaller view.

"It really is an enjoyable view," she said, nibbling a corner of her toast while waiting for Frank to finish his eggs.

"It's worth the broken elevator, in my humble opinion, but I have to run the steps at the stadium anyway," he answered, flipping his eggs. "I might have some OJ in the fridge. Do you want some?"

"Sure."

He finished his eggs, dropped them on a plate, added his bacon and buttered his toast, stacking them on the eggs.

"Cluck and a grunt. Best way to start the day, if you ask me."

"My mom used to call eggs and bacon cluck and a grunt, too."

Matt was digging in the fridge for orange juice, checking the expiration date so he wouldn't poison Ella.

"It's typical diner lingo," Matt said, pouring the juice in little glasses. "I'm not surprised different people use the same weird terminology, especially if they ever worked in a diner. My mom had funny names for everything. My favorite was 'give him a cow and walk it through the garden.' What was that again?"

"A hamburger with lettuce, tomato and onion," Ella said.

"Yeah. That's it. I laughed my ass off every time I heard it."

He sat down, handed a glass to Ella, raised his glass and said, "Cheers."

Ella clicked glasses with him. Matt dug into his food and missed the strange looks that Ella gave him. Finally, she shrugged her shoulders and started eating herself.

He whipped through his food and said, "I'd better take a shower myself before we go. I need to shave, too. Let Chloe in if she gets here before I'm done."

"Do you want me to wash the dishes while you're showering?"

"That would be great. Just please don't run hot water while you hear the water running in the shower. I'll freeze my gonads off because there isn't enough hot water for both."

"I'll run it right now while you shave. You can shower after I've filled the sink."

"Terrific, Ella."

He grabbed some clean clothes from his bedroom and disappeared in the bathroom closing the door behind him. She filled the sink with hot water and dish soap and put the eggy dishes in to soak. About ten minutes later she heard the shower start and she reminded herself not to turn the hot water on again. Oh, what the hell, she thought. Let's see what happens. She turned on the hot water and 20 seconds later he screamed, "Hey, what the fuck are you doing out there." Ella chuckled to herself and turned the hot water off.

Ella's Big Adventure

Ten minutes later, Ella heard a knock at the door. She checked her watch. 9:00 on the nose. Had to be Chloe. She opened the door and a black haired, goth looking girl of approximately her height was staring at her. She had piercing blue eyes, a ring in her nose and a pin through one of her eyebrows. She was carrying a grocery bag.

"Holy shit, Ma....Frank wasn't kidding when he said you were a cutie. You're fucking gorgeous. I think it's the sweatshirt, though. Yeah, definitely the sweatshirt that does it."

"Hello, you must be Chloe."

"And you must be Ella."

"How much did Frank tell you about me?"

"Told me that I'd want to be all over you, which was dead on, touched upon how you met, said you didn't have warm clothes with you, that you fell asleep while he was giving you a massage. I've done the same myself, don't feel bad. Ma...Frank gives magic massages. He said we're going someplace special and you'd need these." She handed Ella the grocery sack. "Everything should fit from first appearances, but it's hard to tell with the baggy sweatshirt on."

Ella looked in the bag and pulled out panties and bra, jeans, t-shirt and a warm, fuzzy sweater and socks.

She stepped into the panties, peeled off the sweatshirt and Chloe gasped.

"Be still my beating heart, I think I'm fucking in love," she said.

Ella laughed. "Kind of a drama queen aren't you?" She tried the bra. It was a little tight, but would do if she used the last row of eyes and loosened the shoulder straps which she proceeded to do.

"It is my major, but I'm serious. I'm so fucking in love with you right now, it hurts. Plus my panties are getting wet. Where the hell did he find you?"

She shimmied into the jeans, saying, "Halloween Party. I was sucking off a bunch of cocks for money. He was the last one who came into the room and I didn't want to do anymore, but he made me an offer I couldn't refuse. The rest is history." She pulled the t-shirt over her head and smoothed it down. It was form fitting, but quite nice.

"That's pretty blunt. So you're a prostitute?" Chloe asked.

"Yes and no. I won't sell my body, but I will do blow jobs for money. I'm currently traveling across the country, one blow job at a time."

"Did Ma...Frank enjoy his." Shit! it was hard for Chloe to remember she had to keep calling Matt, Frank. Ella hadn't appeared to notice though.

"Oh, I'm pretty sure he did. Liked his wake up call this morning, too."

"All I ask is that you don't break his heart. He's a pretty special guy. Unless you break it with me. If you break his heart with me, make sure you do a damn good job of it. Smash it to fucking pieces."

Ella laughed again. She could see why Frank liked Chloe. She was a stiff breeze of fresh air in a smog filled world.

"Well, I'm not planning on breaking his heart. I don't expect to be around past tomorrow. Besides, there's eight years difference in our ages. He should find a nice girl his own age."

"Christ, you're not 13 are you?" Chloe exclaimed.

"God, I hope not. I hated my teen years. I'm turning 29 in November," Ella said, laughing. "What is this hang up on my appearance. I look 29 to me."

"No fucking way!"

"Way."

"You've been watching yourself age in your mirror everyday. I'm seeing you for the first time. I'd have pegged you as my age. You're an old lady! Although you sure as hell don't look it."

"Well, I wouldn't quite say an old lady. Not yet, but I get your drift. I'm not one or two years away from being a teeny bopper."

Matt came out of the bathroom, drying his hair. He was dressed in a plaid shirt and jeans.

"What were you talking about?" He asked.

"That we're in the presence of an aging derelict," Chloe said. "I think we're with the female version of Dorian Gray and hanging in a dusty closet somewhere is a painting of a gray haired old lady with horrid wrinkles and baggy skin dangling beneath her arms."

Matt and Ella broke into huge peals of laughter.

"Oh, Chloe, you're priceless," Ella said, gasping. "You painted the perfect image. I could see it so clearly. God, that was funny."

Chloe bowed low from the waist. "Appearing nightly at a club near you. Donations gratefully accepted. In lieu of money, will accept sex from female Dorian Gray's."

"Has Frank told you where we're going?" Ella asked Chloe.

"Not a peep. He's the soul of discretion. Won't give anything away until it's time."

"So, where we going, stud?"

"You'll know when we get there. All I can say is put on your warm socks and sweater and follow me."

Matt set out on their adventure with the two women behind him. As far as he could tell, they weren't paying attention to where they were going, content to trail behind him wherever he was leading. He could hear the constant chatter of feminine voices behind him as he hiked down the street. He was sure they weren't paying attention when they passed the bus depot and Ella didn't say one word about picking her things up from the locker where she'd stored her stuff. All okay. He was planning on picking it up when they went back to the apartment. Matt loved hearing them talk. There was so much glee and joy in their voices and a constant stream of laughter.

He liked how well they got along. Chloe was his best friend and he was fairly sure he'd never pick out another girlfriend at school again without Chloe's seal of approval. She informed him last year his old girlfriend was a jerk and would eventually dump him. He found her observations about females to be incredibly accurate and discerning. She could tell in five minutes if a girl was worth pursuing or there was something wrong with her. The only thing he had to worry about was Chloe attempting to have sex with the girl if she was good looking. That didn't bother him at all for some reason.

No, if Chloe liked her, Ella would be a keeper. Matt thought about that. He found his attraction to Ella to be puzzling. There was no denying her physical attractiveness, so it wasn't surprising he worshiped her appearance. It was the other aspects of her situation and life he somehow accepted which was surprising. She seemed rootless, traveling around the country on a whim and without any plan at all or any funds other than what she could make by fellating one student after another as she travelled.

If he was honest with himself, her method of financing her travels was a bit disturbing. He could appreciate her trying to make the distinction between blow jobs and 'selling her body' for money, but honestly, it was all sex. She'd had her lips wrapped around God knows how many thousands of cocks on just this one trip if she'd travelled from Los Angeles to La Crosse, Wisconsin. To hear her speak of it, she'd intended on doing 50 or more guys at his own little school at $20 a pop. She knew she had to have substantial funds for New York and planned on hitting some major colleges on the way to build up her bank account. But it didn't bother him as much as he thought it should. Was it because he was a poor student beneficiary of her $20 specials?

Then there was the emotional issues she must be dealing with. She'd only made brief mention of a step-father in her past and leaving home at a young age. He could guess easily enough what she was referring to. The streets were filled with runaways fleeing some type of abuse at home, whether emotional, physical or sexual. Getting by selling either themselves or drugs for money. It wouldn't be unusual for Ella to have started the same way, except she didn't seem as emotionally fragile or broken as most of them. Except she'd survived longer, no longer an open wound, but leaving hardened scars in some way. Somehow, the thought of her bucket list of ordinary stuff like skating at the Rockefeller Center made her emotional scars less important.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,608 Followers