Halloween Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,608 Followers

"She won a 'cademy award, you know."

"I know. I was there and saw her get it. She got two of them."

"Daddy was, too."

"Yes, and your Mommy. We all went to see her. It was wonderful. So anyway, Daddy and Chloe taught me to skate and for the first time in a very long time, I didn't feel alone any more. I found out your Daddy was my brother. He made me feel safe and loved because he cared for me, just as you must care for each other. It's very important. Maybe, the most important thing in the world." She stood up. "Come on. Let's see your Mommy and Daddy."

She walked toward the couple standing together, arms around each other, smiling at the three coming towards them with Elaine holding the two tiny hands.

"Matthew, Dianne. It's so good to see you again," Elaine said. She hugged them both, fiercely.

"Elaine. I see you found our two little munchkins."

"They found me really. I was just walking in the snow, enjoying the lights."

"Daddy, Aunt Elaine knows Chloe, too."

"Yes, she does. We're all very close."

"Can we go skating now? I want to go skating. Come on, Aunt Elaine. Come skate with us."

"I still have to put my skates on, honey. Why don't you skate with your brother a few minutes while I talk to your Daddy? I'll be there soon, I promise." They ducked under the rail and started skating, more walking than skating, hardly moving.

"They remind me of myself when I was learning to skate," Elaine said.

"Stay close to us, now," Dianne warned. "Don't leave our sight."

"Okay, Mommy."

"So," Matt said. "Finally. Rockefeller Center. You made it after all these years."

"Well, it was always on my bucket list. One of many things I have to do in New York."

"How do you like the tree?"

"It's spectacular. They did a wonderful job this year."

"We've already got tickets for a Broadway play," Dianne said. "You'll never believe it. They made a play out of Chloe's screenplay. That's the show we're going to."

"Does she....?" Looking pointedly at Dianne.

"Know that the play's about us. Oh, yes. Chloe screened her before we got serious. She made a good choice. I don't keep any secrets from her. She's an extraordinary woman."

Dianne nudged Elaine's arm. "Wasn't he a handsome stud when he was younger?"

"Oh, yes, quite the stud. He's still handsome, although I can no longer speak to the stud part."

"He's still got it, Elaine. He still gets my juices flowing."

Elaine laughed. "I guess I'll have to take your word for it."

"Could you quit talking about me like I'm not here. For God's sake."

"I was just telling the children how we met after so many years. How I was lost and then I was found and finally saved."

"It's a good story, isn't it. No wonder Chloe won an academy award, acting and original screenplay," Dianne said.

"Best story in the whole world, as far as I'm concerned."

"Amen," Matt agreed.

"I'd better put my skates on, show them how it's done."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,608 Followers
1...5678910