Halloween Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bed it is," Ella responded. "Don't forget your leetle frien'" in her best Scarface/Al Pacino voice.

"Not to worry. I'm positive he'll make an appearance."

They dried off, brushed, then Matt picked Ella up, to her squeals and protestations, threw her over his shoulder and carried her into the bedroom. He threw her on the bed and there she lay, sprawled out, legs akimbo, skin still damp, eyes sparkling.

"Fuck, you're beautiful. Right now, you're a mountain meadow filled with flowers, a sunset on the beach, a waterfall, all thrown into one. Lying there like that, you look good enough to eat."

"Oh, please, Mr. Strong he-man." In a high, squealy voice, "Please don't eat me. I'm skinny, I'm bony. You don't have any seasoning." Her voice changed, lower, throatier. "Unless you're good at it, then feast away."

Matt laughed. "You'll have to tell me. Am I any good at it?"

"You certainly haven't heard me complain, have you?"

"No, but it's not good for business to complain, is it?"

"Oh, honey. We left business behind a long time ago. You couldn't afford the shit you've done with me. When I charged for what I've shared with you, I got $2000 a night, plus tips. You'd be up to around five grand right now and counting. Believe me when I tell you I've been with women who weren't as good as you. Whatever else she was, your previous girlfriend trained you right."

"I don't think that was the girlfriend," Matt said, laughing. "That was Chloe. When we were still dating, before I found out she was gay, she was quite insistent things be done a certain way. Little did I know, she was speaking from experience."

"Well, get down here," patting her mound, "and show me all the things that Chloe taught you."

"A pleasure to serve."

He found a comfortable position in front of her parted legs and proceeded to show her everything he knew about licking pussy, and it was substantial. He made her cum hard four times. On the fourth, he had two fingers stroking her g-spot in her pussy, his thumb rubbing the crinkled skin around her anus, while he gently nibbled and sucked her clit. When he felt her cunt start to contract on his fingers, his thumb plunged past the protective muscles and into her rectum. She squealed like a banshee, but her orgasm lasted for five minutes, even her abdomen rippling with her contractions.

"Oh, my God! You little shit! Did Chloe teach you that?" Ella said, panting.

"I may have developed that maneuver on my own," Matt said. "Did it hurt?"

"No, but it shocked the hell out of me. I certainly didn't expect it. It was worth it though. Man, did I cum hard. It appears ice skating is not the only thing that Chloe can teach well."

Matt flipped Ella on her stomach, lifting her ass at the same time.

"Ooh," Ella cooed. "We haven't tried this position yet. I can hardly wait."

"You're ass is perfect, do you realize that? This unworldly heart-shaped piece of perfection. I just had to fuck you while looking at it, you know. It was on my bucket list."

"Everybody needs to work on their bucket list," Ella admitted.

He nudged her legs a little farther apart and positioned himself at the sopping entrance of her womb. Slowly, ever so slowly, he began pushing his cock into her cunt, eliciting a long, low moan.

"I love the sensation of your big, fat prick first pushing itself in my pussy, spreading me, squeezing up into me. Jesus, it feels so good."

He reached her deepest depths, his cock fully embedded in her cunt, every inch ensheathed. He held still, his cock twitching with his need.

"And I love the sensation of sliding into your hot, moist tight pussy; like warm butter. The way it slowly surrenders to my invasion, giving way so slowly, surrounding me with your heat; so slick, so soft, so creamy. I told Chloe this; we were both close to our sexual peaks right now. It's why I didn't think our ages mattered that much, that we'd both love fucking so much right now, we'd be simpatico."

"Mmm. You're so deep. It feels so good. Fuck me slow, Frank. Real slow."

For a long time, Matt did. Taking ten to fifteen seconds with each stroke, each thrust. Not quite leaving her body, just barely touching as he drew back, pushing into the root of his cock as he slid back in. At first, his hands rested lightly on her ass; touching, caressing those flawless globes. Ella laid her head upon the bed, awash in languid lust; the slow, steady fucking ideal for this moment in time. She tried to imprint this exact instant in her memory, head bowed, ass up, his rough, strong hands on her backside, his large prick sliding in her sheath. Would there ever be another moment where she felt so safe, so loved, as she did right now? Silent tears of joy leaked from her eyes, hidden from Matt by the bed covers. Gradually, one of his hands moved so slowly, so gently, to her clit, she scarce noticed it's movement until it was there, leisurely stroking that nub of nerve endings. She shattered. Surrendering to a point of pleasure so serene, so sublime, so staggering, her whole body shook.

Matt felt the pulsations of her release on his cock, the increased moisture of her pussy, saw her body shaking, but not a sound did she make, so quiet was her surrender to her pleasure, not even a muffled moan. Questioning, he looked at her face, half buried in the sheets and finally noticed her tears.

He pulled out and gathered her into his arms, saying, "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

"No, sweetheart, you didn't hurt me, no. The opposite. Oh, the opposite. Do you realize that right now, this instant, this singular point in time, is the safest, most loved, most cared for, I have ever felt since I left home. All my defenses are down. You've cracked me wide open. I'm lost."

"What do you mean, lost?"

"I'm not me. I don't know who I am or what I am or where I am. Somehow, I'm a different person than the woman who hopped off the bus in La Crosse, Wisconsin. I don't know how to find myself again."

"Do you have to find that other person, Ella? Can't you be the person you are now?"

"It's not safe. Those defenses were there for a reason. They protected me, kept me out of trouble. I spent half my life learning to shelter myself, to insulate myself from emotions and danger and the vicissitudes of life. They're gone. I've lost them. All my protection, gone."

Matt kissed her and held her closer.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to spoil your life," he said.

"You didn't spoil it, you changed it. I feel better now than I have in a long time. I'm just scared. Everything's different now. What am I going to do?"

"I don't know." Matt replied honestly. "I don't know, but we can figure it out. You're not alone anymore, okay. Friends, lovers, whatever we are; you're not alone."

"Shit! You didn't cum, did you?"

"No."

"Do you need to? I could suck you off."

"I'm good, really. I'm fine for now."

"Can you just hold me?" Ella asked.

"I would love to hold you," Matt replied. "It's okay. You'll see. Everything will be fine."

Ella snuggled into Matt's arms and that's the way they went to sleep, with her breath soft and warm against his cheek.

Anatomy Quiz Day

Matt woke up to Ella's lips wrapped around his cock. He began stroking her hair. She stopped.

"Oh, good, you're awake. Since I left you frustrated last night, I thought I should rectify it this morning. Wouldn't want you going to football practice out of sorts."

She rose over him and sank down on his shaft, moaning as she felt him penetrate her, filling her.

"You're going to spoil me," Matt said. "I'll never want to use an alarm clock again."

"Uh huh, tough. We all have to make changes in life," she said, bouncing up and down on his meaty stalk.

"Listen, I've thought about our discussion yesterday, what you said."

"Okay, what part?" Matt asked, panting.

"About my profession having a time limit. How I could use it to finance my education, then quit. It sounds better and better to me the more I think about it."

"Good." He was moaning now, the impression of being squeezed in liquid heat so intense, it was overwhelming him.

"I think I'll continue to New York, do what I originally planned since I can't enter school mid-semester. I could look into NYU while I'm there. It's supposed to be a good school."

"What about....La Crosse," Matt grunted, trying desperately to hold out. "It's a good school."

"Frank, I don't think it's a good idea."

"Fuck, I'm cumming. Oh, damn, that feels good. You feel so good. Why not," he gasped. "What's wrong with La Crosse."

"I'm glad you liked it," Ella said, continuing to rock on his still hard cock. "Think about it, Frank."

"What? I don't understand."

"I'm going to be financing my education by sucking cock. How would you feel knowing I'm out there, giving blow jobs to your fellow students, your friends? You'll feel horrible. Not to mention, this is a small school. Pretty soon, word would get out, I'd get arrested for solicitation or go through the entire male student body. It would never work here. I have to go someplace with a plethora of schools, so I don't have to shit where I eat, so's to speak."

"A plethora?"

"I'm practicing my vocabulary if I'm going to be a student, so yeah, plethora. I should work someplace other than where I'm going to school, so I don't run into my customers in class. That would be embarrassing. I have to go someplace where there are tons of colleges with tens of thousands of students nearby without creating problems for myself. Maybe Boston. There are many colleges in Boston including MIT with the geeky students I prefer. Boston College, Boston University, Harvard, and others in nearby states like Yale, Providence, Rhode Island. Some of the richer schools too, where I could charge more and suck less cock."

"I see your point, but there are a lot of schools within a couple hours drive of here. Wisconsin, Minnesota, Marquette, Iowa, Minnesota State, Eau Claire."

"Drive, Frank. That means getting and maintaining a car, meaning I'm sucking more cocks, not less. In New York or Boston, I can take the subway or a bus. Not to mention, how miserable you're going to be when you see me drive off on the weekend knowing exactly what I'm going to be doing. Oh, fuck! I'm cumming. I love fucking you, Frank. It feels wonderful. You make me feel wonderful."

Matt waited until her spasms ended, then said, "I've got to get to football practice. Let's talk about it later, okay?"

"Sure, but be warned. I don't think I'm going to change my mind. If I'm going to do this, I'll have to do it this way."

He got up, showered and dressed. On his way out the door, he handed her a key, saying, "This is my spare. I'll see you a little after three, okay?"

"If I'm not here, I'll be back shortly."

He kissed her, not saying a word, as promised, and left.

Matt got home a little after three and found Ella in the living room, staring out the window at the Mississippi River and crying.

"What's wrong, Ella? Why are you crying?"

She turned to him and started sobbing on his chest, heart wrenching sobs, ones that made Matt want to kill whoever hurt her.

"Ella, did someone hurt you? Are you okay?"

"I tried, Frank. I tried. I couldn't do it. Shit, the changes are too profound. I couldn't do it."

"What are you talking about, Ella?"

"I went to a frat house and I tried, but I couldn't do it. I got through one prick, but when I started on the next one, I couldn't. It's not me anymore. I gave them their money back and left. What the fuck am I going to do now?"

Matt held her, patting her back, comforting her, letting her cry it out. Eventually, her shoulders quit heaving and she grew quiet in his arms.

"I'm screwed. I'm ruined," she sniffed. "I don't know what I'm going to do now."

He put his hand under her chin and tilted her face to look at him.

"I thought about what you told me this morning and realized that you were right. You couldn't stay here as much as I wanted you to. I was going to slip this into your back pack before you got on the bus tomorrow." He handed her an envelope filled with cash, all hundreds. "There's almost $6000 dollars in there; most of my savings. I kept enough to get me through football season and a little longer. I can get a job afterward, doing security work or something else that gives me some time to study." He put his finger over her lips to shush her when she wanted to speak. "Shh. It's okay. I wanted to do it. I thought I would be saving you from having to suck three hundred other cocks, but you can use it any way you like, okay? Get a job waitressing, maybe. As beautiful and charming as you are, I'm sure you'd make good tips. Everything will work out, you'll see. It's going to be okay."

Ella started crying again, clutching him so fiercely he found it hard to breath. He picked her up and carried her into the bedroom and laid her on the bed. He got behind her and held her, letting her cry herself to sleep. When she was finally quiet and her breathing calm and even, he gently removed himself and went into the living room. He started lifting weights, but quietly, so he wouldn't disturb Ella's sleep. He was so emotionally twisted up, exerting himself physically gave him distance and time to figure out what this all meant. If she couldn't work, did that mean she could stay here? Or would she feel she had to push herself to work so she wouldn't burden him and still leave. If she stayed, would she still be thrown off by the age difference, or could he convince her to stay with him? So many questions without any answers at the moment. But he had to believe what he'd told Ella, somehow, it would all work out.

At 5:15, he started something for supper, some Stouffer's frozen meal from the grocery store he could pop in the oven. When it was done, it had to sit for five minutes, so he went into the bedroom and woke her up. She started, realized where she was and stretched, a sinuous motion that reminded him of a cat.

"I made some supper. I thought you might be hungry."

She got out of bed and put her head against his chest. "I was crying so hard this afternoon, I forgot to thank you. I don't know what to say. It's incredibly generous of you. I don't know if I can accept it."

"Why not?" Matt asked. "It's a gift. I want you to have it."

"Because I'll feel like I'm taking money for our time together. It will make me feel like a bigger whore than I already am."

"Did you ask for the money?" Matt asked.

"No."

"Did you expect the money?"

"No."

"Then you're not a whore for accepting it. I'm not paying you for the sex. I'm helping you because I care for you. No more, no less. I don't expect anything in return other than you make a good life for yourself. This is not a quid pro quo thing. You're not a whore. Not anymore. You proved that this afternoon."

Ella searched his face, looked into his eyes, finding nothing more than genuine concern for her welfare. She kissed him.

"I think I love you, Mr. Stein."

"I think I love you, Ella. At least, I've never felt this way about anyone else."

"Not even Chloe?" Ella teased.

"Not even Chloe," Matt said.

"I'm sorry. I was so wrapped up in myself this afternoon, I forgot to ask you how you did on your test. How'd it go?"

"I got 98%."

"Frank, that's wonderful."

"It was with your help, so thank you. Come on, let's eat."

Matt dished up food for both of them, opening a bag of salad greens to balance the meal. They sat down together looking out over the river and Ella had never been so at peace. She kept reaching for Matt's hand, wanting to hold it, but she had to use it to eat her food. She'd take a bite, lay her hand on Matt's, squeezing it, then take another bite. It went on all meal long. She was turning into a cradle robber and she didn't care. Had she ever been this happy? She couldn't remember.

When they finished, they washed dishes together, Ella washing and Matt drying. Afterwards, Ella asked if Matt could give her another of his magic massages.

"For you, I would do anything," Matt said.

"You've already proven that to my satisfaction," Ella said, leading him to the bedroom. "Good thing all I want is a massage. It won't cost you any more money."

She stopped him before he got onto the bed. Putting her hands on his chest, she kissed him again, then started unbuttoning his shirt, kissing her way down his chest as it was revealed to her. Standing again, she slipped the shirt off his shoulders and threw it on the bed. Ella knelt down and unbuckled his belt and slowly lowered his zipper. She lowered his pants and helped him step out of them. Matt gasped as she started lowering his briefs, lightly kissing and licking whatever she exposed. It was a task made more difficult by the swelling of his cock. When the head of his prick was exposed, she licked it, catching the drop of pre-cum leaking from the tip. After she got his briefs over his erection, she pushed them to the floor. He stepped out of them as well. Her lips parted and Matt offered her his cock, hissing as she sucked him to the back of her throat. For several minutes, she caressed him with her mouth, getting him hard as a rock.

She stood and said, "Now you. Undress me."

"Gladly."

She raised her arm and he pulled the t-shirt over her head. Her bra clasped at the front and he released it and clamped his lips over the first nipple he exposed, then the other one. She purred, her voice a throaty exhalation above his head. He knelt in front of her and unbuttoned her jeans, tugging them to the floor. Her panties quickly followed, his tongue going for the slit thus exposed. She spread her legs wider, granting him more access to her humid sex. Her clitoris swelled from it's home and he sucked the nubbin into his mouth, making her gasp in pleasure. Helping her step from her clothes, he threw her on the bed.

"On your stomach," Matt ordered, and she flipped over.

He pulled his massage oil from the bedside drawer and poured a small amount on her back, quickly rubbing it around to keep it from dripping. When her back was well oiled, he started massaging her neck and shoulders, kneading the tension out. As each muscle grew looser under his questing fingers, he moved lower down her back, massaging the mid-back, then the base of her spine. Ella could feel his erection behind her. His cock was resting in the crease of her ass, still steel hard and thick. It was what she remembered from Saturday's massage. She'd fallen asleep soon after. This time would be different. He poured more oil on her, smoothing the slick liquid over the globes of her ass, lubricating her cheeks.

"Spread some oil in my crack, please," Ella asked.

"Okay?" Matt said, questioningly, "that would be for why?"

"I want you to put your cock in my ass. It should be well lubed before you use that monster on it."

Stunned silence greeted her pronouncement. No sound, no rubbing, nothing.

"I want you to fuck my ass, Mr. Stein. It requires more oil. What are you waiting for?"

"You want me to fuck your ass?"

"I'm thinking, yes, but there seems to be some confusion on your part. Before you do so, it requires more oil."

"I've never fucked an ass before. I'm afraid I'll hurt you."

"You won't. Not if you do it right. That requires more oil."

Matt put some more oil on his hands and spread it around her anus.

"Put some on your cock, too," Ella said.

He added some to his cock, spreading it well, especially on the head.

She got on her hands and knees, spreading her legs and showing him her crinkled sphincter. He dropped another drop on it and placed his cock against it.

"Are you sure? Matt asked.

"Please. I'm sure I want to do this for you. Go slowly is all I ask."

Holding her hips, Matt started to push in. The sphincter spread reluctantly before his assault and he watched the head slowly disappear within her rectum. It was so tight. Matt wasn't sure he'd ever felt anything that tight around his cock before. The glans vanished into her fundament and the going became easier as the smaller shaft entered and she relaxed her opening. He pushed in another inch and she gasped.