All Comments on 'Halloween Trick, Treat, Nightmare'

by jamesonwhiskey

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
she needs to fuck him again

you, just to make sure he was really the one who left the deposit in her love bank. I mean, it may not have been him, so she REALLY needs to make sure. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What?

So what? He came into her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Continue more more!

Continue this story it was hot but he came in her ass how would she get pregnant? Maybe have him apologize and have her come to terms eventually and let them go at it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good start she really needs to get fucked

Ilike the way this story is going keep on trucking it is almost thanks giving tenbears43

peebudypeebudyover 9 years ago
goodstory

I really liked it. 5 stars. however someone needs to tell Ashley you can't get preggers from anal!

she should have been crying about getting fucked by a stranger.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 9 years ago
Morons posting

You can still get a girl pregnate if you don't ejaculate in her because sometimes during intercourse semen can come out.

As far as the story cliche and does sound like it was written by a kid but liked the sex enought to give it a 3. If you do a follow up to the story slow down the pace and be clear on what's going on. There were parts I had to reread because you went so fast I lost where we were and what was going on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anatomy

You need to take anatomy class again and pay attention this time

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
really?

she couldn't tell the difference? that he was willing to deceive his own sister instead of just telling her how he felt speaks volumes about him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Start

I enjoyed your story and hope you continue on with it.

For those saying they din't have to worry about her getting pregnant, you seem to be forgetting that there may be sperm in pre-ejaculate and she could have gotten pregnant that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You're a fucking retard

Quit writing while you're ahead.. chicks dont get pregnant from anal sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Re: You're ... 'tard

And you would be wrong. It is not a high probability way of getting pregnant, but more than a few women have gotten pregnant from stray semen from anal getting into their vaginas. Not to mention the chance from his initial vaginal penetration, as mentioned already pre-ejaculate can carry sperm. But absent a condom or other barrier method, enough can enter the vagina to cause a pregnancy. So if you think anal is an effective method of birth control, I hope you don't get someone pregnant that way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Weird ending

Good for the most part except the ending, the girl is worried she will get pregnant when he came in her butt? Does she not know how pregnancy works?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh Shit!

Sissy is gonna have an asshole baby!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Too Funny

Just take 2 birth control pills, that's the same as a morning after pill. I'm a nurse and that's what the Doc ordered before the morning after pill was approved. No one ever got preggers ever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous