All Comments on 'Halo Ch. 10'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
SmartyBluPantsSmartyBluPantsover 14 years ago
1stttt!!

Haha I just couldnt help the childish urges and I LOOOOOVED this beautiful ending but I want MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So happy, yet so sad

I am happy that Ren and Janey are together. But so sad to see it end. Thank you for the wonderful story from begining to end. And maybe there is one for Brent and Matty in the works? ::Hopeful look::

TricialenTricialenover 14 years ago
Perfect

I am a sucker for a happy ending...I love your stories,thank you so much for sharing them! Especially Ren and Janey. . I look forward to your next story.( I do feel really bad about Adam, he did love her and didn't understand why she didn't love him back.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Finally

A bit glad that it's the end but yet sad too. And even more ironic, I thought it ended way too quickly lol. I'm glad Ren and Janey are finally together and that Adam is out of the picture. I think poor Adam had a somewhat unhealthy obsession for Janey. He was just way too controlling. Also, I'm wondering ... could there possibly be a follow up story of Brent and Caro? Seemed Brent showed a tad interest in her at the party. It just seems a bit unfinished with how Caro (and slightly Robby as well) feel about Ren and the other guys. Anyway, excellent story and story-telling!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
yayy!

LOVED it!... Brent and Caro hmm? Hopefully we see more of the gang. Do you think you'll be continuing with the Racers? Congrats on the new baby in the family...keep up the awesome work! jacinta xxO

SmokeYouOutSmokeYouOutover 14 years ago
wonderful

i absolutley adored this series. never been so hooked.

so glad that ren and janey finally got it together. also congrats on the granddaughter.

thanks so much for all the effort and a lovely story.

sunnypbsunnypbover 14 years ago
Thanks

Very nice job.....have enjoyed reading every bit of it. And, Yes Brent and Caro.....very interesting. Thanks again for posting and sharing here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful!

You did it once again. The final chapter was everything I hoped. Maybe you can start a series with Caro and Brent. I was never very happy that she didn't seem remorseful for leaving Janey by herself on the night she was abducted or by the fact that it was her Hawk really wanted. It would have been interesting to see how she dealt with that. And I didn't quite understand Brent's feelings when Brad and Tanyana announced their engagement. Thanks for sharing and for taking the time to tie up all the ends. I know it took away from your other stories and life in general but your fans really do appreciate all the hard work and sacrifices you made for entertaining us! This is definitely the best series on Literotica and should have won best story! Bravo! Kim in OK

grolydmdgrolydmdover 14 years ago
well done!

you took a story that started out cruel and violent and made a engrossing, tender romance out of it. The characters were believable and mostly likable, except for Hawk and Adam and a couple of the sadistic bikers, the situations were realistic even for an American reader and I am so happy that I happened upon your work. This review is for Stolen, et. al. which I read in order after Stolen and just finished with Halo. Well Done, well done! I hope you keep writing, I love to read more from you.

FunfemaleFunfemaleover 14 years ago
Great ending to a great story

What a lovely ending. I am so glad Ren and Janey ended up together, thank you. But, I am gonna miss Ren, he is def. one of the sexiest and appealing characters on Literotica. I look forward to your next series. Again, great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great job

YES, finally a conclusion to not only this story but also Brad's story. I was a bit worried about brad's ending until I started reading this story. Well written and I look forward to reading any future stories you write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story!

Getting Ren (Gabriel) and Blondie (Janey) together has been a long time in coming but here it is! Would it be too much to hope for more with Brent and Caro?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awesome

Ohhhh my gosh!!!! It took u a while to finish, but I LOVE ur stories!!! Brad and Shatanya got together, Ren and Janey got together and Adam finally got the shit beat out of him!! I was waiting for that to happen and he's going to jail to boot!! Yay!! I love ur writing, I read ever story about Janey, from beginning to end! Ur such a good writer, PLEASE write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

will you be doing a story about Brent and Caro? I loved the stories by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
beautifuly written

Such an amazing story you are an exceptionally talented writter. I just spent the last 12 hours reading every part of this story , it was addictive and i have to say i still want more. The characters just leaped from the screen and i know with out a doubt u have the potental for more points of view from other characters you have used. Il be here waiting for more xxx thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
finally!

It took me a week, between work and everything else in life, to finish the whole series. Now I'm just frustrated that there's nothing left to the tale! It was wonderful, I enjoyed every minute of it! Thank you for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Incredible

All I can say is that it only took me 4 days to read the entire series from start to finish. I couldn't stay away from it. Absolutely wonderful story! Thank you so much for sharing this and continuing it onto other parts to finally conclude with them all. Keep up the awsome writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great!!!!!

Thanks for the whole series.

I've read them all and still want more.

You're a very talented writer.

And I'll be keeping an eye open for (hopefully) future stories writen by you.

Thanks!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love ur Series

You are very good at wrighting and I think you should do Matty and Bran and write Ren Janey, Bran, and Tanany in to let us know when they get married and how many kids they all have that would make the serise complet i think but i'm know writer by anymeans just a thought...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
huh

when the neanderthals learn how to feed and clean after themselves? And no parents in the world would ever warm up to their child's rapist...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Absolutely loved it!

Started with your first story and I haven't stopped! I LOVE how you end one story, then pick up the characters later on in another! Nothing is ever as it appears...you are a gifted writer and I have throughly enjoyed the story(s) of Ren & Janey. Simply divine!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I wish you will do a story on Brent maybe with Caro there does seem to be some interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

loved loved your series i took me two days to read them all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
stupid

I'm sorry Janey is so stupid... she led them both on of course Adam is pissed. I'd be pissed too if my fiance told me he had been cheating on me and was now breaking up with me. I feel bad for the guys for having fallen in love with such an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I dont understand

I dont understand how she can love Ren, didnt he hurt her too? An his friend had sex with her and she has a baby by him and the friend hurt her too...I love your stories I just dont understand how she could love someone who did the things they did. She has to have alot of endurance to allow one of her rapiest to be a farther to her kid, to be near him. I just couldnt do it. Half of me thinks shes got strength while the other half is saying shes dumb as shit. Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
High Praise and an epilogue suggestion :P

Wow, you really had to real the whole saga to fully understand the depth I just can't tell you enough just how impressed I am with your writing. This saga could be a fantastic movie! This whole saga starting with Stolen is a fantastic drama/romance novel. All the intricacies and the subtlety! I'm just pining over these characters. You did such an incredible job with this whole thing, everything fits together perfectly. I just can't rain enough praise upon you, i'll have to admit I was hoping for an epilogue type chapter where Janey was pregnant with kid three, 6-year old Nicky was playing with his blond little sister, as they are living in a huge house they share with Brad and Tanya, who is just as pregnant was Janey. Then Brett and Matty come in and we find out there living down the street and Brett has been courting Janey's sister who eventually came around. -------Then a quick segment where we flash to Jake getting out of prison after seven years, a quick catch up on his life as he finds Ren and Janey to give her the apology he's been replaying in his head since he was locked away, before driving of into the sunset leaving the happy family in peace. ----------Then a final portion ending the narrative where everyone is together at Nicky's 16th birthday party, finding out Janey and Ren had one more child a blond six-year-old girl running around playing with her older bothers and sister and Brad and 'Tanya's one child, finding out all five children grew up together as close as siblings. There's a ring on Caro's finger and a baby boy in her arms as her older daughter is playing around with the children as well and Brett comes up behind her giving her a warm embrace. James is there with his three blond daughters and loving wife and Robby is there with his son, Marina and Jim watch out over their children and grandchildren smiling and the story ends on them cuddling together on a porch swing, recalling the happiness there family has brought them over the past few years and ending thinking that everything happens for a reason. ... haha that just flowed out, guess that's the way this story plays out in my mind :P , anyway I'd love to shower you with more praise, this is the most engaging and interesting story, i have ever come across on this website, and up there with some of my favorite novels. Congratulations and a lot of hard work, culminating in a fascinating fantastic story. You are a VERY talented writer. Thank you so very much for your hard work and commitment to this story, it certainly paid off. <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I loved this whole series.

Thank you for a wonderful story. Loved reading it. Ganna

scotsrulescotsrulealmost 12 years ago
Amazing

This series is brilliant. While I initially had mixed feels the stories and characters are so well written it kept me reading and wanting more. I'm sad to have the stories end as I've fallen in love with them all. Just like in real life the stories and characters are complicated and make mistakes (huge mistakes) but by eventually taking responsibility for their actions they get the ending they all deserve. Looking forward to more reading more stories and another series would be great. Is there a mailing list as I would love to be notified when new chapters and stories are listed?

Regards,

Ash

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Caro & Brent?

So happy to see almost everyone where they belong with their mate and the families. You did an amazing job of tying these stories together in a very realistic manner.

I'm hoping that since you opened the door to a quick peak of interest from Brent in Caro and seeing as Caro barely tolerates Janey & Nicky's other half of the family that maybe you'll write a little more to wrap up their piece of the puzzle and finally give them a little much needed peace.

Thank you again for sharing this full storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this story sucks

i was enthusiastic at one point about this story, but this bullshit ending pisses me off. you have her ending up with one of her rapists. she is obviously retarded.

Arisan_MaruArisan_Maruover 11 years ago
im with others

I wanna hear more LOL i dont think we can ever get enought of ren and janey I think you should just develop their relationship more not skip ahead far or anything... There are a few things you left alone, I wanna know more LOL plain and simple. :) please add another part/long epilogue chapter ect.

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 11 years ago
More More More please :-)

I love your stories. i would pay money to read them for real. I would love to read about brad and tenaya's wedding maybe tenaya tells janey about her life and what happened with her. i think there should be a brent and Caro (maybe) i saw a little hint in the reading above... maybe there can be a romance for matt, maybe he can try to find his kid..... anyway i think you write great keep it up please :-)

howell62howell62about 11 years ago
more please

Please add more to this story,Has to be one of the best i have read in a long time

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
I want you to do it up my bum ??

LOL Boy you Australians are sure romantic ...not .Lots of comings and goings and some real plot fails but at least she ended u with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Spearish

You complained every chapter, which meant you read every chapter. What kind of person takes the time to read something they hate, then takes the time to write inane criticisms. MyGypsy, great story, as usual. Too bad you have to suffer fools.

howell62howell62about 11 years ago
hopeful

Does anyone think MYGYPSY will add to this story,it seems so many questions left to be answerd. I would really love to see how it ends,

LittleLadyLoveLittleLadyLoveabout 11 years ago
WOW!!!

I'd love to see a series of Brent and Caro with a mix of Brad, Tayana, Ren and Jayne!!

myrtlemainmyrtlemainalmost 11 years ago

So this saga is going to end with Hawk taking all the blame and the others making one big cozy family with 'Blondie' and Ren. Poor Adam, he started out as the only who understood what Janey had been through because of his work experience in that area - and he recused himself from Janey's case fairly quickly when he realized he was becoming attached to her. He even tried to develop a relationship with her that allowed for the fact she was barely 18 and not push her. Now, he's brought down as this violent control freak.

I do think that Janey's difficulty choosing between Adam, the guy who first understood what she was going through when she got back and made her feel safe and Ren, one of her rapists who had 'rescued' her occasionally from even more brutal abuse and treated her the 'nicest' was reasonable in that I would imagine Janey would have had a hard time making a choice on her own and dealing with the confrontation of breaking it off with Adam. I say Adam as he became more and more of a bad guy so there wasn't much question who'd she end up with. The fix was in.

My two favorite lines in this chapter:

ā€˜"I'm not the bastard who abducted her and raped her," Adam shot back. Ren's temper snapped with the implied insult and he stepped forward barely stopping himself from hitting the other man.ā€˜

Uh, I'm not sure what the 'implied' part of the insult was! And yes, Ren, you denied Blondie her freedom and had sex with her knowing she was not able to say no but thought you were doing her a favor by giving her an orgasm.

and

"No is only a word and it can't hurt me," Janey said confidently, "Because I'm your woman."

So, what, Janey has to still be someone's woman to feel secure enough to say No? I wish you had just left the last part off and let her have some semblance of independence in her recovery.

AMHJ89AMHJ89almost 11 years ago
still team ren, brad and such

Love a great redemption piece... I've read the entire set of stories and am praying for fora Brent and Carolyn story... fingers crossed

CyaniteCyaniteabout 10 years ago
thank you

thank you so much for finishing this out.

I was heartbroken thinking Janey would end up with Adam.

Ren and Janey are perfect for each other.

Wonderful series.

Thank you for continuing to feed my addiction to your writings.

<3

willieonewillieonealmost 10 years ago

Excellent love it but need a chapter with a double wedding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please?

Okay, I've read all the chapters now, but somehow it doesn't feel finished yet? More please xx

willieonewillieonealmost 8 years ago
I agree

We need more a double wedding maybe and then there is Brent who might be perfect for her bitchy sister. lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Halo Ch. 09Ā Previous Part
HaloĀ Series Info