Hammer of Darkness Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jakyly yelled as she bolted from the creek bed. The water was ice melt, so it was as cold as the glaciers on the top of the mountains. She stood in the silver light of the full moon, dripping wet and slightly shivering. Tyl was trying to keep his laughter quiet, but was failing, and that made her even matter. Stalking over to him, she drew back and decked him straight in the jaw. Tyl crumpled to the ground, for all purposes looking knocked out cold. Jakyly knelt beside him, trying to make sure he was alright. She was a lot stronger than she looked, and was scared she had really knocked him out. Out of nowhere, his large arms wrapped around her and pulled her a close. She bit her lip and looked into his eyes.

"Not so funny when you think someone's hurt huh?" He said softly, lost in her eyes. They were a stunning green, and they flashed her emotions like a window, changing as swiftly as quicksilver. She shyly looked down, and her green eyes hidden by her dark red eyelashes against her tanned skin was almost too much for him. Knowing that she could beat him if she didn't like it, he tilted her head up by placing a finger on her chin and lifting up, and slowly placed his lips over hers and kissed her. She sighed into his mouth. She had been waiting for that and hadn't even known it.

As they kissed, they laid on the sweet green grass, feeling alive in the wash of the silver moonlight, exploring each other's mouths with their own. She discovered that he had a broken canine, probably from a fight. He discovered that she had perfect teeth until you got to one side where they were slightly longer than the other teeth. He couldn't imagine how that made her jaw feel some times. As they continued to kiss, it was never an issue that they wouldn't take it any farther than kissing tonight. They were both content with laying in the meadow, under the light of the moon, being in one another's presence. In a position a lot like Aria and Logain, they fell asleep in the meadow with her head on his shoulder, and his arm wrapped around her and holding her to him.

-Kain and Alisha-

As Logain and Aria headed upstairs, and Tyl had just started his singing, Kain was in a different part of the castle, interested in more carnal pursuits. As soon as the meeting were over and he had spoke to Oakum, Alisha had fairly drug him to where he was now, and had grabbed him by the head and began passionately kissing him. He had lost track of time, until she bit his lip and pulled gently, then let go with a giggle, running around the corner. He stared stupidly at the corner for a moment, wondering what the fuck had just happened.

"Follow me lover." She called from around the corner, peeking her head around to stick her tongue out at him and disappear again.

As he ran after her, he noticed bits and pieces of her clothing on the ground. He decided he may as well strip to, and that's what he did. He removed his last bit of clothing as he came around a corner and almost tripped over the bedside table. Pulling his shirt all the way off, he stared at what was possibly the most erotic and beautiful thing he had ever seen. Alisha lay upon the white sheets, completely naked. Her eyes sparkled with desire, and her cheeks were rosy with passion and the effort of running. Kain had almost caught her several times, and that would ruin the surprise. She bit her lip as his desire became evident. He wasn't freakishly huge or anything like that, but he was still quite long with a thick width. She planned to have fun with that weapon of his.

She crooked her finger, telling him to come closer. As he walked forward, switching to crawling on his knees up the bed when he fully reached it, he traced his fingers on her alabaster skin. He came to her sweet spot, already slightly moist with her nectar. Unlike some women who let the hair on their bodies grow, Alisha had trimmed the hair above her mound into a neat thin line, something Kain had never seen. Gently tracing the line from the top down to her folds, she shivered so delicately from his touch. He smiled at her, and leaned forward to kiss her again. As he kissed her, he reflected on the taste her mouth seemed to have, an apple and cinnamon taste, which somehow also reminded him of spring and fall. As she responded to his kiss, he circled his fingertips across her button, trying to draw her nub from its hiding spot. As he felt her become excited, he decided he had to taste her from there, to see if she had the same or maybe an even better taste in that region. As he kissed down her body, stopping at her breasts to lick and suck on her small pink nipples, he finally reached his prize. Withdrawing his fingers, he grinned at her mewl of disappointment. Trust me my dear, this will feel just as good. He thought as he placed his mouth directly over her button, and teasingly flicked her nub with his tongue. She straightened, a moan of excitement and desire escaping her. Kain took to his task with pleasure, licking, sucking and nibbling on her nub, alternating his tongue licks with pushes of his fingers inside of her. Finding a spot that seemed to excite her even more than usual, he rubbed that with his finger tips as he licked and sucked on her nub.

As she tensed, he rubbed that spot inside of her quickly, and flicked her nub with his tongue again. Alisha came, and she came hard. As she came, Kain licked up as much of her juice as he could, and decided the apple and cinnamon taste was definitely better down here, and he planned to taste it as much as she would let him. Locking her legs around his head, she held Kain there for a minute or two as she came down from that high place he had put her. Pulling him up by his hair, she kissed him deeply, tasting herself on his lips and tongue. As he lay against her, she felt his hardness on her hip bone, and grinned against his lips. She reached down and grabbed his manhood, slowly pulling and twisting on it. She lightly scratched him with her nails, and felt his manhood jump in her hands. Smiling, she pushed him over to lay flat on his back. Throwing a leg over him, she squatted directly over his cock and spread her lips. Lowering herself slowly, she placed the head inside of her and slowly worked her way down it. The thickness of him felt incredible, and she threw her head back as she finally got all of him inside her. She didn't even want to move for a moment, he felt that big inside of her. When she adjusted to his size, she began rocking her hips.

Kain felt like he had died and gone to heaven. She was so hot, so tight, so wet around him. She fit him like a glove, and he did not know how long he could hold out. He had been tortured and now was being tortured again, but this was an exquisite torture, one he wouldn't mind having every day. As she rocked, he slowly began to pump his hips in and out of her, feeling the silky walls of her inner self grip him like a satin vice. She grew wilder in her riding of him, and it was all Kain could do to hang on and give as good as she was giving him.

Alisha bore down on her new lover. She was very, very close, and she planned to bring him with her this time. Lifting herself and almost slamming herself down, she squeezed her inner muscles to make the feelings more intense for them both. As she watched, his face screwed up in concentration, trying to hold back, and that just brought her closer to the edge as well. Leaning down on to him, she nibbled his ear and whispered into it for him to cum for her. In response, he grabbed her hips and began to push himself harder, and then nibbled and finally bit her shoulder hard enough to almost draw blood. With that little bite and the way he was moving his hips, Alisha shattered on top of him. Howling in ecstasy, she scratched bloody furrows down his chest as she straightened so quickly, her back bowing as she threw her head and most of her upper body back.

Kain was no better; his body was bent up from the bed at the hips, looking like a drawn bow that would snap at any moment. He lost control of himself when he heard Alisha scream, and his climax hit him like a two ton boulder. He was completely at a loss for any noise, only to gasp for air as his body felt on fire, or like a tightly wound steel cable, he didn't know which. As his body finally relaxed, Alisha collapsed on top of him, kissing his chest and neck. He chuckled gently as he slowly rubbed her back. She rolled off to lay by his side, and the sight of their juices mixed together coming out of her made him happy. A lot happier than any usual tryst had made him.

Alisha laughed a happy laugh that made him smile as she kissed his neck. She snuggled up closer to him. It had been over long since she had done such a thing, and she was most glad she had done it now. Kissing his chest, she giggled as she watched his manhood begin to rise once again.

"Oh my. Well my lover, it seems I picked a good one when I picked you." She said as she grabbed his hardening cock and began to lick it. Kain groaned at the sensation, bucking his hips into her mouth. They continued on into the night. When they both finally fell asleep exhausted, the Sun had just begun to come up over the horizon, and they slept most of the day away.

-Logain and Aria's Night-

As soon as they had got to the room, Aria had gone to her bath. She had sent servants up before she had got his attention to prepare it for her. She wanted to take a long luxurious bath, a good soak, but she wanted her lover more than that. Quickly cleaning herself and drying off, she stood before her bathroom mirror. She never thought herself beautiful. She had a certain look to her face, a sorrowful look to her eyes, eyes that had seen too much. Her side was horribly scarred, and she thought her hips and thighs to big, and she knew her backside was to large, no matter what anyone said. She knew that one day Logain would leave her, both for her reputation and for a more beautiful woman. She decided that she would enjoy him while he was hers, no matter what. She stepped to the door and began to turn the knob.

As Aria went to her bath, Logain had removed his clothing. There hadn't been as much to remove as the first time he was here, only his pants, boots, and shirt. He stood in the middle of the room in his underwear, and spotted a large wall mirror and went to stand in front of it. He shook his head sadly as he looked over himself. Over-tall over-muscled. Covered in tattoos of whirling designs and runes, tattoos of animals covering his body. So many battle scars he looked like he had fallen into the mouth of a dragon. A crooked nose with a bump from being broken in it. Pretty eyes, but eyes that had seen a lot of anger and bloodshed. No, Aria would realize what she was with one day. An ugly monster. And she would leave him, and his heart would be destroyed. He turned to the bathroom as he heard her begin to open the door. Aria walked out of the bathroom as naked as the day she was born. Logain was close to naked, and she couldn't help but admire his body. Tall, every part of him developed, and those tattoos. Beautiful black and blue lines, animals that looked amazing in the simple knot work of his people. His cute nose, with that light crook to hit. She loved his body because he was not perfect. And the scars that crossed his body from battle, she loved them as well. It said that her lover was brave, strong, a fighter. He would always protect her, for as long as she could lie to him and convince him she was beautiful.

Logain felt his mouth go dry as she walked out naked. He body was amazing. The scars on her ribs spoke of the great pain she had suffered, and came out strong. His woman was strong. He beautiful skin, the way her body was shaped was almost too much for him every time he saw it. Her beautiful breasts, not over large, the perfect fit to his hands. He wide hips, the ass that he loved to watch as she moved. The legs he loved feeling wrapped around him. Oh yes. She would realize how ugly he was one day, and she would leave him. And he would most likely die from that pain. But, for the moment he had her, he would enjoy her.

As Aria came to him, he wrapped her up in his arms and picked her up to match his considerable height. He kissed her softly. This was different than the almost desperate love making of the night before, which had been two people trying to find comfort from their pain. This was two people who thought they loved each other but weren't going to last, wanting to make the most of it. When he laid Aria on the bed, slowly kissing her as his large finger entered her moist womanhood, she cried out. It felt so good! She didn't know how she could go so long without it, and now it was as if she could not function if he didn't touch her. Logain kissed her deeply, savoring her taste as his finger slowly made entrance, parting her lips. He slowly teasingly brought her to her first climax of the night with nothing but his finger.

As she came down from hers, he had climbed on the bed, positioning himself over her, poised for entrance. Looking at him with love and lust in her eyes, she felt him slowly enter his head inside her. His large shaft soon followed. She loved being filled by him, but at the same time it felt like being split in half. It was painful until she grew accustomed to it. Unlike most men, Logain didn't enter and immediately start hammering away, he seemed to realize that she would need time, and after entering waited. When she gave a small movement of her hips, he started to slide his length out of her, then slowly laid it back in, slowly and gentle at first. She reached her hands up and wrapped them around his neck, pulling him down for a soft kiss. The soft kiss turned into a connection, a line between their two hearts and souls.

She broke the kisses to moan, he had slowly picked up speed and she was slowly losing her control. He slid into her fully one last time, and her climax broke over her like the tide. Logain managed to keep himself from spilling his seed, and stopped, just waiting as her inner muscles contracted around his manhood, torturing him as he tried to not cum. As she came down a second time, she lifted her head and kissed him deeply. She whispered in his ear for him to lie on his back, which he did. Anything for her, any wish granted. She mounted him, slowly spearing herself on him. She began to roll her hips, slowly working herself up and trying to bring him with her. Logain grabbed her hips with his hands, holding onto her as she rode him, and he started to grunt in time with the hip rolls, and when Aria lifted herself and slide back down, he moaned loudly. She laid her body down over his, rolling and lifting her hips from a new angle. She wanted to try something, and she slowly nibbled his nipple like he had done her in the past.

Logain felt what was like little electric shocks as she changed the angle of his entry, and another little pain that heightened his pleasure as she nibble his nipple. He had never experienced that before. He groaned loudly, she had brought him so close so quickly. He grabbed her hips with his hands, not being able to help himself as he held her still, and began to move in and out to a different rhythm, geared towards his impending climax. Aria cried out, he made her feel so good. She dug her nails into his chest, and then buried her teeth into his shoulder again, like she had done the last time, the first time.

"There my love. Mark me as yours. Forever and ever."

Aria almost began to cry at his words. Forever and ever. Could he really mean it? Or was it just something said in the throes of passion? She didn't have time to figure it out. Something delicate seemed to break inside her, bringing with it the orgasm she had been working to getting. She sat up as Logain pumped in and out of her, steady as a blacksmiths hammer. Her mouth opened in a wordless howl as her orgasm hit her, when she finally could speak all she could yell was Logains' name. When she clenched her nails in his chest and yelled his name, he lost control of himself and came deep inside her, like it was never going to end. Aria was a little dizzy after her scream, and she fell down to his chest, his hardness still inside her. She began kissing his chest and neck, finally kissing him.

"I love you Logain. Forever and always, as long as you'll have me."

Logain gave his beauty a happy smile. He had never cared for anyone but his brothers before, never cared for their feelings or how they viewed him. But now, now he had someone he would kill or die for, just to make them smile one more time. Kissing her deeply, he smiled again in surprise when she began rolling her hips again.

"Good thing I plan on keeping you forever my love."

Aria fairly glowed at his words, and began to ride him once again. They made love at least 4 more times that night, and as she fell asleep laying on top of Logain with him still inside of her, she mused that she would need to get the sheets and blankets, not to mention the bed furs. If Logain was to be believed, and oh how she wanted to believe him, then he loved her already. And would never leave her, just as she would never leave him.

Logain curled his arm around his lover, musing on the recent events. He had a beautiful woman who loved him. What more could he ask for? He fell asleep finally as the suns first rays hit the hall of Wotan.

12