All Comments on 'Hampered in His Plans Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
teedeedubteedeedubalmost 8 years ago
Another thriller

keep em coming WW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Brilliant

Great stuff as ALWAYS, keep it coming and expect to see this dovetail with the CoC

GrandPaMGrandPaMalmost 8 years ago
Wow - killing the national EMT Union President...

THAT is on hell of a cliffhanger!

This smells like it will be a 7 or 8+ -part sub-story in the overall story arc at this point... Though I do love how absolutely *EVERYONE* has their proverbial eyes on just how the Iron Crowbar will be reacting to things as they develop (kinda like all the international movers and shakers tend to ask the question "...but before we decide, where are the US Navy's Aircraft Carriers at right now?").

As always, WW, great handling of story, plot, and dialog. I always feel like I am right there watching and hearing the action take place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
When will the next part be released?

Any timeline for part 3?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Part 3 submitted

I submitted Part 3 when Part 2 was published last week. I have found that if I submit over weekdays, it takes 2 days to publish. But if the submission crosses over Sunday, it doesn't get published for several more days, and a couple of times I've had to re-submit to get it to publish. I don't know what the problem is with it not getting published if I submit over the weekend, but Part 3 was submitted, and it's still not in the hopper (the "pending" will become unclickable and it publishes the next day when it's 'in the hopper').

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

You know how to ratchet up tension.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum10 months ago

I think we just read the start of Jenna campaign for DA

chytownchytown10 months ago

*****Here we go we now have murder at the union hall. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...